Haikyuu x Reader ⇹ One Shots

By midorkima

▷ Thank you for the support all these years. ▷ WARNING: Some of these will contain mature themes. They will b... More

Requests ↠ Updates ↠ Favourites ↠ Covers
Sad Eyes ↠ Kuroo Tetsurou
Casual (1) ↠ Akaashi Keiji ↠
Casual (2) ↠ Akaashi Keiji ↠ NSFW
Roommate Exchange ↠ Iwaizumi Hajime
Unintentional Roommates ↠ Kunimi Akira ↠ NSFW
Tempo ↠ Kageyama Tobio
Flower Picking ↠ Bokuto Koutarou
Wedlock ↠ Tsukishima Kei
Impatient ↠ Haiba Lev ↠ NSFW
Girl ↠ Tanaka Ryuunosuke
Thanks To The Kids ↠ Yamaguchi Tadashi
Butler Cafe ↠ Terushima Yuuji
Nurse ↠ Kyoutani Kentarou
Letters ↠ Aone Takanobu
New Years Party ↠ 3rd Gym
Extras ↠ Tsukishima Kei
Bamboo ↠ Ushijima Wakatoshi
New ↠ Yamaguchi Tadashi
Selfish ↠ Tsukishima Kei

Fall ↠ Oikawa Tooru

34.1K 678 744
By midorkima

Quick Note: Almost 20 fics in, and still no Alien loving? I know, shocking. But here you have it! And guess what? It's gonna be angsty. Probably because I sorta based some of the occurrences on my own experiences so yeah. Anyway, I put my heart into this and the events and details all have a reason. I hope you enjoy reading.

P.S. Not in the same universe as the Iwaizumi x Reader I wrote btw

---

The first time he sees her is in university. He doesn't really see her very often. He was taking up medicine courses, while she was an art major. They never cross paths, and when they do, his eyes do not linger. She was fairly average, nothing to create a fuss about.

While he stood out like a blinding light, she blended with the crowd; she was a grey being suffocated by the reds, blues, and greens around her.

But then she rubbed shoulders with the colours too much. A grey cannot take so much of bright stains on it. A rainbow enveloped her, but not in an embrace; instead, a constricting hold.

And then, the grey one fell.

She collapsed there, overwhelmed by colours she could not compare to. Eyelids shut, hair astray, lips pale,

pulse faint.

A crowd gathers around her, and before he knows it, his book falls from his grasp, as he picks up the woman.

"Don't just stand there! Move! I need to get her to the infirmary!" He shouts, and he ignores the assortment of looks they gave him as he rushes past them, worried for the health of a girl he previously had no interest in.

He's running as fast as he can; it's as if he's on a timer that's going

tick tock,

tick tock,

tick tock.

And in a messed up way, he sort of is. He doesn't know anything about her, after all, which makes this all the more dangerous. He does not know how severe her condition is.

So when he pushes past the door of the infirmary, his breath is heaving heavily, his heart pulsating quickly. But he cares not for that.

"Nurse! Get this girl to a bed now!"

He can see that the old woman almost wants to cuss him out for being impolite- until she sees the unconscious state of the girl in his arms.

"Shit. Put her there, I need to get the equipment." With one hand, she points at the nearest empty bed. When a pair of nurses begin to check on her, the curtains close on him, and instead of heading back to his classes, he finds himself waiting for her.

Waiting to see if she was fine.

---

One hour. An hour of sitting anxiously outside the infirmary. His eyes were not even paying attention to his phone anymore. His head was filled with thoughts on what could have possibly caused her to faint so suddenly.

Claustrophobia maybe? There was quite a crowd a while ago, and she was stuck right in the middle.

Dehydration could also result to fainting as a symptom. Her lips seemed rather dry, but he wasn't exactly able to get a good look.

His raging thoughts vanish when the elderly nurse steps outside, somewhat surprised to still see him there. "Your girlfriend will be fine, lad. She's awake now. You can talk to her for a while, but she needs rest."

"Thank you, mam." He doesn't bother correcting her on the former misconception, as he pushes aside the curtains to reveal her.

He lets out a sigh of relief when he spots that a bit more of colour had returned to her body. Her (hair/c) is still a mess, spread like a halo on the pillow; her eyes still tired and droopy.

But she's breathing normally, and as she manages a tiny smile on her face, he finds himself relax. "You're the one who brought me here, yes?"

"Oikawa Tooru. Majoring in medicine."

She lets out a weak chuckle. "I know. You're quite popular, even outside of your major. I'm (L/N) (F/N). Art."

"(L/N)-san... What happened?"

She flinches slightly, and he barely gets to catch the small movement her body made. He sees it, though, and his eyes narrow.

"Lack of sleep. I don't really drink caffeine, and I've been staying up late to finish my projects. Of course, my body probably hasn't adjusted to how little sleep I've been getting."

He allows that answer. For now.

"Well, please take care of yourself from now on! When I see you the next time, I don't want you fainting into my arms or anything, okay?" He gives a silly grin, as he stalks off.

Something just doesn't add up in her story.

---

As much as possible, he keeps an eye on her. And he lets himself believe that she was fine. Her lips would stretch into grins, and her eyes of (eye/c) seemed to twinkle in delight. Her laugh would resonate in his ears, and he convinces himself

she's fine.

But when they brush shoulders in crowded hallways, and her eyes stray away from her friends to meet his own, letting him wonder what lay beneath a bright smile.

Eyebags still dark and deep.

When he sees her alone in the library, a pile of books and her laptop occupy the table, and he wonders if she's keeping her promise.

He wants to figure her out. So when he's unsatisfied with watching her from a distance, he finds himself skipping volleyball practice. His hand slams against her table, smile present, but eyes cold and strict.

"Well look who we have here. Studying again?" (F/N) jolts in her chair, and he chuckles at her surprised gaze.

"Hello Oikawa. I don't see you around the library much."

"Sometimes I borrow books here, but I mostly study in my room." He nods. "I see. You're an art major, though. What will reading do for you?"

"There are such things as art books, you know. They give me inspiration, and teach you techniques... and stuff."

She trails off, unable to think of something to say. He fills in the gaps for her. "I guess? But geez, you sure got a whopping amount of books here. We're only one month in the first term, you know. Do you really need to look into that much references?" With a sheepish grin, she replies softly.

"Well, if I want to be successful, I have to study harder than anyone. Especially since I'm an art major."

He hums. "That's true. But still, a pretty lady such as yourself needs to let loose a bit more." He finds it amusing to see a red flush rise in her cheeks.

"Pretty? Don't say things you don't mean, Oikawa." She tries to go back to reading her book, but Oikawa simply walks behind her seat and pulls it away from her. "I mean it. Now come on, I know this great coffee shop."

She frowns. "I told you, I'm no good with coffee." He waves his hands to put away the thought. "Oh no. They have this really nice red velvet cake. And their chocolate cake is absolutely divine."

"You're... you're not being fair. Good food is my weakness." He grins brightly, his eyes finally showing genuine amusement. "That's the spirit. Now let's abandon those books, close your laptop, and follow me."

As she puts back the colourful books back into their proper shelves, she asks him a question. "Oikawa... Why are you doing this?"

He wants to know too. Why exactly is he doing this? He could always just let her be. "Hey, you owe me some company, (L/N)-chan." He says nonchalantly.

"That's true..." When she looked absolutely disheartened, he curses at himself. Maybe his wording wasn't the best for the situation.

"Lighten up. What happened in the past doesn't matter, what matters is that you're okay now. Right?" She nods, a tiny smile springing on her face. "Yeah. I'm okay."

Handing her the beige laptop bag, he grabs her wrist. "Let's not keep the cafe waiting, (L/N)."

---

When he calls her pretty, he undeniably means it. Perhaps a lifetime ago, he saw her as the lone grey amongst a world of color. But when her smile is paved in a way that seems so true and captivating, his previous thoughts melt into puddles, evaporating.

He swings open the door, the little jingle of the bell alerting the workers of a new customer.

"Oikawa, you're back so soon?" The man's eyes narrow onto the girl standing next to Oikawa. "Oh, I see." Oikawa pouted slightly at the man in front of him. "Suga, it's not like that."

The grey-haired guy laughs. "Geez, with the way you're whining, you seem more embarrassed than her."

He looked to his side, and the woman he was holding the wrist of moments ago was now looking at the menu, seemingly excited. "She's (L/N) (F/N). She's in our year, but in another major."

Gleaming eyes leave the assortment of pastries, and greet the man with a wave. "Hello. Nice to meet you."

"Hello, I'm Sugawara Koushi. I work part-time here as a baker." Oikawa sighs. "And Mr. Refreshing here is also my flatmate. Though I might just move out soon enough, what with his boyfriend coming over so much."

"At least I can actually snag myself a lover, thank you very much."

Both their heads turn when they hear an attempt to stifle a laugh. "Wow. Thanks (L/N). What a nice friend. At least back me up here when Suga's trying to throw shade."

Sugawara smiles at her. "I think I like her already. Why is she even hanging out with a nerd like you."

"Sugaaaa, you're being mean today. Just let us order already." Oikawa looks at the girl beside him. "What do you want to have?"

She frowns. "I don't know... They all look so good." The brunet laughs in amusement; how cute.

"Suga, I'll have my usuals again. As for the pretty lady, surprise her." Sugawara winks at them. "I won't disappoint." When Sugawara makes his exit, she lets Oikawa lead her to a table at the back of the cafe.

"Thanks for bringing me here." She says once they are seated. "Oh, it's nothing. Just thought you needed a break." (F/N) smiles. "You noticed, huh."

He rests his elbow on the table, still staring at her. "You had a huge pile of books around you,(L/N). That's way too much for the first semester." He states, though that's not the only thing he's noticed about her.

After all, ever since the incident, he's been keeping an eye out for her.

"Just... call me (F/N)." His eyebrows rise up, him being slightly surprised. "Oh?"

"I just feel uncomfortable when you call me by my last name." The brunet smirked, moving his head closer to her own. "Are you sure you're not just falling for me, (F/N)?" She laughs, but never answers his question as their orders are brought by Sugawara.

"Three slices of milk bread, and a mocha latte for Oikawa. And for (L/N)-san, a slice of oreo cheesecake."

The girl's eyes twinkle with delight. "Damn. That looks good." Sugawara laughs. "Thank you. It probably looks even better than your date, no?"

She doesn't really respond. For the most part, she goes right away in digging in the scrumptious dessert, and Oikawa cannot find it in himself to retort with Suga as he sees (F/N)'s happiness.

"Need anything else?"

Oikawa looks over his roommate. "Hm, maybe some water. I think the (F/N) will need it in a while."

"First name terms with her already?" Sugawara mutters, only loud enough for the brunet to hear. He is ignored in favour of eating his beloved milk bread.

"How is the cake, by the way?" He questions her after a while. "Ambrosial."

"I told you it'll be good. We should come back here again sometime soon." The girl in front of him widens her eyes. "We..."

Oikawa chuckles awkwardly, frowning within at his approach. Had it been too soon? He didn't really understand what he felt for her yet, but he wanted to get to know her. He wanted to spend time with her.

"We're friends, right? Friends hang out together, and stuff." His words are awkward and unsure. But she understands what he's trying to get out of his mouth. She pulls the words out of his mouth for him.

"Yeah. Let's hang out more in the future."

---

Even when he got to college, he made sure to visit the Lil' Tykes Volleyball Classroom. It's not so much of a chore as it is a hobby. He would be able to practice volleyball, while inspire and help others improve in the sport.

Sometimes, kids could get pesky. They would be noisy, and hyper, and hot-headed, and impatient, and sensitive. But kids will be kids. What mattered to him was that by the end of the day, they were having fun, and he was doing what he loved.

So when she asks him, "Do you think I can play volleyball with the kids too?", his heart starts pounding in delight.

Oikawa is constantly surrounded by females, yet a majority of them are turned off by his obsession with his favourite sport, which is why he is pleasantly surprised when (F/N) asks to come with him that day.

"Of course! Although, don't you have any projects to work on; exams?" He asks curiously. He himself had a huge exam within two days from now, and a presentation due the day after. The end of the semester was nearing, and students were busy all over the campus.

"Well, yeah, but I figured I could get some sketching done while there, too." The woman says to him.

"And, I mean, even though you're busy, you still give time to teach your nephew and the kids. I admire that a lot." Tooru felt his face heat up, a stinging feeling arriving at his cheeks.

Much to his chagrin, (F/N) does not fail to point that out. "You know, Oikawa, with the way you're looking right now, I'd say you're the one falling for me." He's glaring at the way she chuckles nonchalantly, mouth itching to retort, as he avoids thinking of the way that comment made his heart beat a little bit faster.

"Just get dressed already, (F/N)."

---

For half an hour, Oikawa watches her from the corner of his eye. Sitting on the bench, her sketchbook on her lap. Normally, he wouldn't mind; if she decided to do some work first before playing, so be it.

Yet after 10 minutes of sketching, the brunet notices how her hand stops moving, as she mostly stares and watches the scenes before her. Sometimes, she would yawn, but she didn't seem bored either.

"Oikawa-san, who is she?" One of the boys he was teaching asked, pointing at the woman. "Is she your girlfriend?" Despite the reddening of his ears, he shakes his head. "Ehh? No, she's just a friend!" He replies.

"Really? Uncle, you have weird friends. She's just been watching silently." His nephew says. "Well, you're weird too. So that makes sense."

As much as he wants to chide his nephew, he's more worried about her. She wanted to play with the kids, yet she hasn't so much moved an inch. So he excuses himself from the kids, and stalks over to (F/N).

"(L/N)-chan! Don't be so shy, let's play volleyball!" Oikawa puts on the sing-song tone of his voice; his words seemed innocent enough, but both individuals were able to tell that there was something more underlying within.

"Yeah, give me a sec..." She closes her sketchbook, as she places a smile on her face. "Okay, let's go!"

As it turns out, the boys he was teaching ended up liking (F/N) a lot. She was kind, liked volleyball, and pretty. She was no god in volleyball, but Oikawa watched her try to spike volleyballs, set for the boys, serving-

He watched her having fun with everyone, and even though she was sweating, the bright smile on her face made him smile as well, him wanting to see more of her joy, hear more of her laughter.

Then when that gorgeous smile just decreases the tiniest bit, he knows something's wrong. "(F/N)!" He screams, catching the attention of everyone in the area as he runs towards her. And then everyone's eyes are on her instead as she falls to the ground.

The children are gasping, one of them on the verge of tears, while another is finding another adult for help. Oikawa is doing all he can to check her condition.

He quickly positions her on her back, then checking her pulse. He lets a sigh of relief when he finds one, and carefully raises her legs above her heart level. While waiting for her to either wake up or for an ambulance to arrive, her checks to see if she made any injuries.

"Quick, the girl is here!" One of the adult's shouts and a medical team has come to get her. He watches with worry as she gets placed on the stretcher, and into the ambulance.

---

Two hours. He hates having to wait. His hands are sweaty from nervousness, and his eyes keep flickering from the doors of the hospital room to the ticking wall clock placed across him.

He should've noticed this time. The warning signs were all there. The heat in the room, her history of exhaustion and stress, lack of water, the frequent yawning while they were there, the sweat.

She was bound to have collapsed, her body not being able to handle it.

Perhaps he shouldn't have brought her with him afterall.

Yet, she looked so delighted to be playing volleyball with the kids.

When the doctor leaves the room, she doesn't even get to have a word out when Oikawa rushes in her room, a sense of déjà vu hitting him as she's lying awake in the hospital bed again.

He's so confused on whether to demand and ask her, 'What the hell was that?', or whether to cry out in joy because she's awake and looking at him with those lovely eyes once more.

He settles something similar to the latter.

"(F/N)... Please, promise me... Don't worry me, us, like that ever again." He breathes out, not realising how his hand had reached out for hers, holding them tightly.

"I'm sorry." Her voice holds so much honesty in them, but he's worried. Because for once, the ever observant Oikawa Tooru cannot tell whether she's saying sorry for worrying him, or sorry for not being able to make the promise.

"(F/N), please tell me what is going on." She's frowning, not even attempting to hide it.

"It's nothing too serious. I'm just anaemic is all." The (hair/c) haired girl tries to forget the seriousness of the conversation through a smile, but it's only making him upset.

"Nothing too serious? Really, how often do your faint sessions occur? Are they just as bad as the one today? Or what about the one that happened at university?" He doesn't mean for his voice to sound angry, he doesn't mean to scare her either.

He's angrier at himself, because even though they are friends, it truly hits him how little he actually knows about her, and what little he can do to help.

"They... Well, I've been getting treatment for my anaemia anyways." (F/N) tells him, avoiding his question altogether.

More. He needs to know more. He's so desperate to do anything to be able to help her. But then a nurse comes in, ushering him outside the room. "Ms. (L/N) needs to rest a bit more before we can release her later."

Oikawa finds himself nodding, despite wanting to remain and watch over her instead. "Goodbye, Oikawa. If you somehow see my roommates Kiyoko or Hana, just tell them what happened."

"Bye. Please take care of yourself." He begs her once more, not waiting for an answer as he leaves the room.

As he shuts the door, two people who look similar to (F/N) are standing outside the room. They seem rather shocked that he came from inside the room, but then a polite smile rests on the woman's face.

"Pardon me, I am (F/N)'s mother. I assume you're friends with her, yes?" He nods. "Yes. I'm Oikawa Tooru. She was with me when she fainted, most likely due to her being anaemic."

Oikawa does not miss the furrowing eyebrows of her father. "It seems that is so. Well, thank you for watching over her. Excuse us, but we must check on her now." With that, they push past beside him, leaving the brunet to wonder even more.

---

The day after, he realises that no one had brought (F/N)'s things to the hospital, so he finds himself retrieving it from one of the volunteers at the volleyball classroom.

He hasn't seen her yet. It's only been a day, but he can't help but worry about her. He's always worrying about her. She's a constant thought in his mind, though not a bothering one.

He cherishes her more than he likes to say, but he doesn't know what she feels about him at all. She sees him as a friend, that much he knows, but she's hiding constantly from him. From everyone. He wants to know why. He wants to know her more.

So he finds himself reaching out for her bag, zipping it open. She had several items in there- her phone, water bottle, a couple of pencils, and her sketchbook.

She was an art major, focusing on a more traditional, non-digital way of art; she was bound to be good at drawing, yet he's never seen a single sketch of hers, not a page in her sketchbook.

Oikawa nearly flips through it, but stops himself. He just felt guilty. It was almost as if he was invading her private sanctuary. He knew that some people just did not want their things to be held and used without permission, so he restrains himself by placing the sketchbook back in her bag.

"I probably should leave this in her dorm." He mutters to himself, scavenging in his mind for that evening he escorted her back to her dorm after a hangout, trying to remember the room's number.

After walking across the campus to the girl's dormitories' building, he finds himself knocking on the door of Dorm 210.

The door is opened by the black haired ex-manager of Karasuno's Boy's Volleyball Team, Shimizu Kiyoko, who looked surprised to see the brunet standing across her. "Oikawa-san? What are you doing here? Where's (F/N)-san?"

He frowns. "She was brought to the hospital yesterday due to her fainting suddenly." The black-haired woman widened her eyes, but his attention is on the other girl, most likely Hana, who immediately appeared beside the megane.

"Eh? (F/N)-chan fainted again?" The brunette says before she could stop herself, and Oikawa's frown deepens more. "Again, huh. I don't mean to pry, but just how often does this happen?"

The two girls look at each other, unsure on whether to answer him or not. There's a clear hesitation in both sides, and Shimizu Kiyoko sighs, a slight shake of the head sent towards him.

"We'd like to respect (F/N)'s privacy. We're not sure if she wants to let anyone know."

He smiles grimly, handing over (F/N)'s bag as he briskly walks away from them.

---

Oikawa has several ways of handling his stress. Sometimes, it's playing volleyball. Other times, it's watching his guilty pleasure sci-fi films. Recently, it was whining and seeking comfort from (F/N), who could easily relate to his own stress.

But the latter was not an available option, and the former two were not enough to vent his frustrations on,

and so he's on his phone, dialling up the familiar number of the person he thought knew him best.

"Iwa-chan! I haven't talked to you in forever! Why do you go to a different university than me? I missed chu~" He says in the way he finds most comfortable to do when he's insecure and upset.

There's and audible growl heard through the phone. "Oi, Shittykawa, you're using the phoney grand king way of speech on me. What the fuck is going on?"

He laughs bitterly. Truly, he knows him so well.

"Fuck, Iwaizumi, I wish I knew. It's about (F/N)." Iwaizumi sighs, knowing the conversation is going to end up pretty serious. "What happened this time? How do you feel? Are both of you okay?"

Oikawa doesn't even know what to tell him first.

"She fainted again, Iwa-chan. Again. Apparently, this happens a lot, and I don't know how to feel about it? Am I supposed to just accept it, and do nothing to help? I don't know how she became so special to me so suddenly, but she just is; now I'm constantly worried about her, and it pains me that I don't know to what extent of suffering and pain she's in."

The brunet continues to rant to Iwaizumi, and the latter is mostly silent, just listening to him with the occasional hum of acknowledgment.

It's not until later when Iwaizumi interrupts him. "Oikawa, do you love her?"

When he hears his best friend say that, his heart is as loud as a drum, but he's not shocked. He's thought about the prospect of romance between the two of them, and in retrospect, he's probably in love with her. The way he treasures their time spent together, the worry he has over her, the kindness he treats her with.

Oikawa is not the type of guy to do all those things for a girl he does not have feelings for. He knows he is not that kind usually. So clearly, (F/N)'s special. That much was obvious.

"Yeah, I think." He quietly murmurs, but Hajime hears it.

"She may not tell you much about her own condition, but maybe it's because she doesn't want to bother and worry you. Look, I think just being there for her and showing her that you care is all the help she needs from you."

He's silent for a while, contemplating what Iwaizumi said. "Are you sure that's enough? For her, I mean."

"She'll definitely appreciate it."

Oikawa smiles, a bit less upset than before. "Thanks, Iwa-chan." He hears Iwaizumi murmur something incoherent, something about him being a 'big shitty baby', before hanging up.

---

When Oikawa Tooru spots the familiar stature of her in the hallway, he's pushing past several people to get to her. "(F/N)." Several students turn their heads to see the popular med student run towards the unsuspecting female.

When he embraces her from behind, several things happen.

One, several people are gushing at how cute they are.

Two, some people, especially those who knew them, wondering if they're dating.

Three, most people are groaning at the PDA and the unneeded disturbance in the hallway to classes.

Four, the girl he just hugged stiffened, face red.

Five, he's questioning his self-control because he never really did affectionate things with her before, unsure if she would be okay with hugging a male just-friend.

But she only smiles, sweet as ever. "Oikawa. Thank you for telling my roommates... and bringing my stuff to the dorm."

He chuckles, releasing her from his arms slowly. "Anything for my dearest friend."

"I thought, uh what was his name, Iwa-chan; I thought he was your dearest friend?"

"No, no, no. He's my violent, mean best friend. You're my dearest, special friend." She laughs so joyously, and if he hadn't been there, no one would ever have known she was sickly.

"As nice as it is to hear that, Oikawa, I need to get to my class. I'd like to talk to you later, though?" When she asks with so much hope in her voice, he doesn't find it in him to refuse her. He never can, it seems.

---

"Oikawa Tooru, I love you." As soon as they meet up after classes, she does not beat around the bush. She's so straight to the point, but her words are filled with so much truth and passion that he cannot deny.

Her words simply make his heart burst with so much compassion and love for this girl, her.

"I know it's only been a few months since we first met. However, you've always been so kind to me, and being with you makes me feel so happy and I just cannot help but fall. So please, I'd like to spend more time with you."

---

A call is not what he anticipates.

Especially from her parents.

"Oikawa-san? Please come quickly. (F/N) wants to talk to you."

tick tock,

tick tock,

tick tock.

Why couldn't they have met earlier? Why did she get sick? Why can't they have more time?

tick tock,

tick tock,

tick tock.

"Tooru..." She says his name in a way that should be reserved for prayer. It's so gentle, so holy, so undeserving of him. Her hands, so cold and fragile, find their way to hold his own.

"I'm so selfish..."

"Selfish? No, you're not! How could you be selfish?"

"I ask so much out of you all. My parents. They raised me up, supported my dreams. My friends were there to hear me rant about my struggles. And you. I asked so much out of you. Time, your care, your kindness, your love. Your time."

He whispers to her now, as he shivers, afraid now of something to come tear her apart from the world, his world.

"I'll give you so much more time if I could. My time, so we can be together longer."

"Hey, I'm not going to go yet. I still have time."

But the look in both of their eyes said it all, "If I survive the operation."

"Tooru, in my dorm, there's a canvas covered with cloth there. Please get it. I wanted to give it to you personally, but I wasn't able to finish it until recently."

tick tock,

tick tock.

When his time with her is up, he is rushed out of the room, and the doctors and nurses rush in and he is left waiting again.

tick tock,

tick tock,

tick tock,

He'll always be waiting.

tick.

---

A doctor's office. The patient notices several things while being in the room. Several trophies and certificates just to show what a successful doctor the man was, a couple plants, some charts and file drawers. Just normal things you can find in a doctor's office.

But two peculiar things stand out to them.

One, a painting. The colours are bright and bold as if to represent happiness and life. The strokes are not carefully made, as to not disrupt a masterpiece. And in the middle was a man with brown hair like chestnuts and eyes that looked so warm, like melted chocolate. His smile was enough to lift spirits, and if you observed carefully you could see how much detail was put into the painting, from even the length of the eyelashes.

What was so peculiar about the painting was that it looked remarkably like a younger version of the doctor.

And two, a picture frame.

Or rather, the picture within the frame. It was of a woman in her twenties, with a smile akin to an angel.

Curious, the patient questions him after the check up. "Doctor Oikawa, who is the woman in the picture?"

He almost flinches, almost. But he smiles, in the way he feels she would want him to,

"A fallen angel who returned to her home above."

---

Author's Note: oops not dead. just feeling sick lately hahahaha. and also smh @ school but what's new eh.

dID YOU ENJOY NERDS? I know how much ppl love alien trash bag and even tho im literally for team dinosaurs bc tsukki all the way amirite, alien nerd is cool too

also, i'm not going to mention the real disease (not just anaemia, but the even bigger one that caused her to be...well...yknow) had in mind for reader . mostly because i'm actually not sure if my facts are correct, the symptons, all that jazz. so ill leave it unnamed.

thANKs For ReadIng EvEn thO i NevEr uPDatE hahaha what am i danisnotonfire???lmao

---

WORDS: 5289 Words (excluding the author's note)

CAN THIS BE FOUND IN ANY OTHER WATTPAD STORY OR SITE: No Way <3 Not since November 22, 2016

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY IRL BEST FRIENDS THOUGH AND ALSO ALSO CUTIE JIHOON CONGRATZZZZ)

WHEN WAS THIS LAST EDITED: December 15, 2016

---

Eyyy franny finally uploaded a one shot reaching 5k again aye. when was the last time i did this? lmao probs either the shame on me and yall readers akaashi one, or the kuroo one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.2K 14
𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 EDITING: @dickdeprived
16.7K 497 11
"ɪᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ. ᴀᴍ ɪ?" Oikawa Tooru x male reader Haikyu does not belong to me
351K 7.1K 46
THIS BOOK IS SO CRINGE I WROTE MOST OF THE CHAPTERS IN 2019-2020 SORRY ᴜᴍ, ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ |closed| (ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ; ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ) ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇᴍ...
155K 3.3K 76
5 gorgeous Captains but only 1 of you, how could that be wrong? Y/n is very sexually explorative so if you dont want to see yourself that way dont re...