Take a Chance (Fillie)

Par milevennials

Millie Bobby Brown is the definition of a workaholic. She is very passionate about her career, so no one can... Plus

Chapter 1: On Set
Chapter 2: Concern
Chapter 3: The Textmate
Chapter 4: Feeling Lonely
Chapter 5: News
Chapter 6: Missing Out
Chapter 7: Moments on Set
VERY IMPORTANT AN
Chapter 8: Noah's Feelings
Chapter 9: Friday Night
Chapter 10: Offer
Chapter 11: Old Conversations
Chapter 12: Tell Me Now
Chapter 13: What It Was+
Chapter 14: Welcome to NYC
Chapter 15: Kissing Scene
Chapter 16: The trio reunites
Chapter 17: First Heartbreak
Chapter 18: Disturbed Moment
Chapter 19: Choices
Chapter 20: On the Curb
Chapter 21: Decisions Made
Chapter 22: Second Thoughts
Chapter 23: Dinner
Chapter 24: Face It
Chapter 25: Premiere
Epilogue
Author's Note

Prologue

6.1K 150 2
Par milevennials

Take note: they are 15 years old here and still have an acting career

Millie was eating her breakfast with her parents. Her dad was reading a newspaper while her mom was eating waffles with her. "I'm really excited for this new project. Long Distance; starring Millie Bobby Brown." Her mom said, smiling at her. "Yeah me too." She said, grinning back.

"I heard Finn was gonna be there." Her mom said. Millie brightened up, knowing that there was a chance that her best friend would be part of the movie. She did not yet know who the cast would be, so knowing that she had at least one friend on set comforted her.

She got ready and went with her mom downstairs. Her mom would take her to the set. "Bye dad!" Millie said to his dad. "Bye Millie!"

It was a thirty minute drive to the set. They arrived and Millie immediately went to the room where she would get her hair and make up fixed. 

As she was heading to the room, she heard someone calling her. "Millie!!" She recognized the voice almost immediately. She grinned and turned around. "Finn." She turned around and hugged the friend she hasn't met for a while.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

157K 3.6K 26
{ COMPLETE } "they'll never know how much I really love you' finn wolfhard and millie bobby brown, secretly in love with each other. torn between dut...
9.7K 567 30
¿Can an old diary turn into reality everything that is written on its pages? Imagine describing the perfect guy and seeing him appear in front of you...
105K 3K 32
"These feelings are fake.. We're just pretending." He told himself as he watched Millie laugh. He couldn't stop the bubbly feeling inside of him by j...
125K 2.6K 70
[fillie] Finn Wolfhard and Millie Bobby Brown have grown apart, their overbooked lives pulling them, and their somewhat 'friendly' relationship in op...