Chapter 9: Friday Night

Please read AN at the end :)

Miles and miles away, Millie and Finn experienced the day differently. The day on set passed by uneventful. Before they knew it, they were in Finn's car driving to his house. "So what should we do there?" Daniel asked. They started giving their suggestions on activities they should do. "Movie?" "Truth or Dare?" "Boardgames?" They decided to do everything because they had plenty of time.

They walked arrived at his house, greeted by Finn's parents. "Good evening Millie, Daniel, and Linda." His mom, Hannah, greeted them. "Good evening." They greeted back in unison.

They decided on playing truth or dare. Daniel spun the bottle that he had just finished drinking from. The "arrow" landed on Millie.

"Alright Millie. Truth or Dare?" She answered almost immediately. "Truth." They thought of a good question to ask. "What's your most embarassing moment?" Linda asked. Millie thought for a while. "Probably when I was in third grade and I peed my pants in school." They all burst out laughing.

The bottle was spun again and it landed on Finn. "Dare of course." He said, no longer needing to be asked. They thought of a good dare.

"I know!" Daniel said after a while. "Belly flop from the couch to the ground." Finn cringed. After a while he stood up. "Okay fine I'll do it."

"Wait are you guys serious?" Millie asked. She thought Daniel was joking. "Why not? I mean it's a dare." Finn said. "Someone might get injured though.." Linda said. "Good point! I don't wanna get in trouble with your mom." Millie said.

Nothing they said would make them change their minds. They were already discussing about adding a point system to the game.

"Wait so there's some points for the dare and one point for every truth?" Linda asked. Daniel nodded. "10 points to win. Now, which couch do you want to jump from, Finn?"

"I can't believe them." Millie muttered under her breath. They walked towards a small couch where Finn would jump from. "I think 3 points for this." Daniel said, and they nodded in agreement.

Finn was preparing himself. He took deep breaths. Then, he jumped. He landed on his stomach and he groaned in pain. "Ouch. That. Hurt." He said, lying on his side, holding his stomach. "All for the points bro." Daniel said.

After everything was settled, they went back to the game. They decided to just do it in a circle instead of spinning a bottle. Linda had to dip part of her head in a bucket of ice cold water (3 points) for a dare and Daniel had to put ice in his clothing for 3 points.

It was Millie's turn again. "Truth." She said. "Aw come on. Pick dare for once." Finn said. Millie shook her head. "Nope. Your dares are too intense for me. I'm going on the safe side."

"Then we'll give you an easier dare for the same number of points." Finn said. "That's no fair. Let me just pick truth and let it be."

But they all insisted, and after some time, Millie gave up. "So what dare?" She asked. They huddled up in a circle and she just watched them, amused.

After a while, they went back to their place with smiles on their faces. "Okay. Your dare is: eat a spoonful of.. mustard." Finn said.

"That's disgusting." She said, nearly throwing up at the thought of it. "Three points and you'll be on the lead." Daniel said. She sighed. "Alright I'll do it." She said.

They went to the kitchen and got out the materials. Millie glared at the mustard as if it were her arch nemises. "Ready?" Finn asked. "No."

He just smiled, handing the spoon over to Millie. "On three.. one.. two.. three!" She did it. She put the spoon in her mouth and tasted the disgusting condiment she's always hated.

They gave her a glass of water for her accomplishment. "I hate you guys for doing that to me." She said. "Atleast it's done already." Finn said.

They continued the game and surprisingly, Millie won. By the end of the game, it was already late. "Okay Millie. What prize do you want?" Finn asked her. "I just want a ride home." She said.

"Okay. Let's go Linda and Daniel." He said. Daniel smirked. "Actually, Finn, I just remembered that I have to do errands for my mom so you don't need to give me a ride." Daniel said.

"And I live just a block away so I can just walk." She said, smiling as well. Finn hated them for doing this. He knew exactly what they were trying to do and he didn't like having to be alone with his crush. It would be akward as hell.

He sighed. "Okay fine. Millie let's go." He said. They walked out the house together. They walked into his car and drove away.

"So where do you live again?" He asked as they exited his village. "Uhm just in Sunrise Village actually. It's just near here." She said. It was the village next to his.

"Oh okay. I can get you there." He said. They stayed silent for a while; no one spoke. It was a few minutes later when Finn broke the silence. "So, did a lot of dares tomight huh?" He said?, smiling as he remembered.

"Ugh don't remind me or I might just throw up here." She said. She did a total of 4 dares that night, each of them, worse than the other. He chuckled. They just talked about the dares and things they did that night, laughing each time they remembered a funny event.

Soon, too soon in fact, they arrived at her house. "Well, goodbye I guess." She said. He wished for more time to talk to her. To see her. Yes, he would see her in 2 days, but that felt like eternity for him. But for now, he had to drive back home.

"Bye." He said. Not goodbye. Because there was no good in goodbye.

AN: This was too dramatic I know. Alsooooo haiii. So far, only Finn likes Millie. Millie's just like 'eh'. Anywayz imma start this new thing where I write a deep last sentence. OK NOW FOR IMPORTANT THINGS.

1 month ago today, we joined wattpad. So in celebratiom for this, I am happy to announce.. WE'RE COLLABORATING WITH ANOTHER PERSON IN THIS ACCOUNT!!!! Her name is Scarlet and she will soon be writing her own content. Send her love and support 😘

Read Sudden Difference by delia and In between by us and scarlets book that will be published soon :)