From nerd to badass.

By Moluccan_girl

[BOOK TWO OF THE BAD BOY SERIES] Angelina De Luca has been bullied her entire life. But she still doesn't kno... More

Where it began.
Mornings. Ughh
Shopping.
Monday.
Work.
Really Ashton?!
I'm here.
Arthur, Adrian, Alec.
He's back.
Ailani?
Pizza.
Ball preparations.
Fall Ball.
Movie night.
Relaxing day.
Mall.
Ailani's birthday.
Mom.
Tears.
Back in the game.
Restaurant.
Sneaking out gone wrong.
Andrew.
Grocery store.
Decorating
Christmas morning.
"He loves you."
Ice skating.
New year.
A-Class.
Back to school.
Epilouge.
A/N
Sequel??
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter: Blaze.
The New Girl.
His Precious Mate.
The Badboy's Neigbor.
Alpha Rivera

Sunday.

32.5K 885 257
By Moluccan_girl

Anthony ^^ without the beard

POV Angelina.

It was sunday, I worked out everyday. And I already regret it. I mean sure like, my thighs are better, my belly fatties are almost gone and my butt is bigger. But still I don't like the part where I actually had to do stuff.

"EVERYONE LIVING ROOM, NOW!" Adam suddenly screamed through the house. I got up from the big chair in the library and put my book on the table. As I walked out the door, Ace came from the gym and the other two from the gaming room.

"What's wrong?" I asked as we all walked into the living room. Adam was standing infront of the tv.

The guys were standing in a line. Legs spread and hands behind their back. I looked at them weirdly before joining the line. I just stood there with my arms crossed.

"As you all know, Angelina is still in school. And needs to go back tomorrow." He started his lecture and I already disliked it.

"Do I have to?" I threw my head back and groaned.

"Yes, but I wanna talk about that now." Adam explained.

"Wait, why do we have to be here?" Anthony asked.

"If you just stop interrupting me, you'd know!" Adam snapped. "As I was saying, you're going back to school Lina."

"I don't wanna, because then I'll be all alone ag-." I whined.

"Shut it!" Adam cut me off. "But you are right, since I don't want you to be alone. Ace will go with you."

"WHAT?!" Ace and I shouted at the same time.

"Can't Ashton come with me?" I asked as Ace said "I don't want to go back there!"

"Ace, office!" Adam pointed upstairs. Ace just growled and stomped upstairs.

"Why him?! Ace doesn't even like me!" I stood up from the couch.

"He does like you, he just hates school." Ashton assured.

"From his reaction it's not just school he hates." I rolled my eyes.

"He has been through a lot. So just give him some time to adjust to the idea." Tony rubbed my back.

"Can't one of you come with me." I pouted.

"We graduated already, I'm nineteen and he almost." Tony told me.

"Wait how old is Ace then?" I knitted my brows in confusion.

"He just turned eighteen." Ash answered.

"Okay, well. I'm heading out. Be back in a bit." I grabbed some random car keys and walked to the garage. I clicked the button and the lights from a Mercedes Benz CLS 550 lit up. "Nice!" I mumbled before getting in.

POV Ace.
When Adam and came back downstairs Angelina was gone.

"Where is Lina at?" Adam asked sitting down.

"Dunno, she just said she'd be back soon." Tony answered.

I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. We watched Breakfast Club. Halfway through the movie the door opened and Angelina walked in.

"Hey." She sat down next to me on the couch and focused on the movie immediately.

"Angelina, Ace will go to school with you." Adam said as I paused the movie.

"Really?!" She asked shocked looking at me. "He doesn't have to if he doesn't wanna."

"It's fine, I'm not letting the bullies get you." I assured.

"Wait!" She got up and went to the hall. She came back in with something behind her back. "Here." She handed me a bucket of KFC.

"Thanks!" I exclaimed before digging in. The others all stared at me and expected me to share. Pfft hell no!

"Don't worry, I didn't forget y'all." She chuckled and went out to the hall again. Only this time she came in with five more buckets of chicken.

After handing them out she sat down and we continued to watch the movie.

Even though I am sitting here munching on chicken like I'm fine. I'm really nervous for tomorrow.

POV Angelina.
After the movie finished we all went to Adam's office.

"Lina, please inform us a bit about your school and the students?" Adam asked. He winked me over and I went to stand next to him. The three boys were standing on the opposite. Just like before in a line.

"It all started by Venice Patterson. I never knew why, but she has always disliked me. She ganged up against me." I explained it like it was nothing.

"Don't you have any friends that helped you?" Ash wondered out loud. Earning an elbow in the stomach from Anthony.

"I used to, but he betrayed me." I answered.

"He?!" Ace asked.

"Tyson Benson. Pretty and popular. Boyfriend of Venice's best friend, Carly Montreal." I said.

"Ass." One of the three muttered.

"How long has he been your friend?" Adam asked.

"We had been friends since I was fifteen until just before my mom died." I replied.

"Ace?" Adam asked.

"Yeah?" He looked up from the ground.

"Make sure to pick a fight with Tyson Benson." Adam ordered.

"Yes, Adam." Ace agreed.

"No, don't!" I warned. "You'll just make everyone hate you. If you wanna pick a fight, fight with Nick Ericson. Tyson's best friend, manwhore and ass."

"Yes ma'am." Ace nodded.

"Ma'am? What are you? A soldier?" I scoffed.

"In situations like this, I trained like them soldiers." Adam chuckled.

"What situations?" I questioned, looking at the three.

"Where one must be protected. Even if someone elso may get harmed." Tony said.

"That someone isn't one of you guys, right?" I asked a little concerned.

"Sometimes." Ashton answered, glancing at Adam.

"Tell me if and when you've been hurt. Along with the scar if it's there." I said. They just stared at Adam. If they are kinda like soldiers. This would work. "That's an order!"

I stood infront of Ash since he was first in line. He lifted up his shirt a bit, to show a scar on his right hip. A cut was made there, I guess. "Two years ago, during a fight. The opponent suddenly brought out a knife."

I nodded and moved on to Anthony. "Still unharmed, ma'am." He nodded.

I stepped towards Ace, he looked hesitant for a second. Eventually, he took off his shirt. I couldn't help myself and took a glance at his abs. I couldn't help but notice the dog tag around his neck.

My eyes met his and he turned around. There were faint stripes over his back. They seemed like whip marks. You could only see them if you looked really close. "Punishment." He explained. "Five years ago."

He faced me again and pointed just below his right shoulder. "I got shot, by a fool that shot around during a robbery. One year." Ace put his shirt back on.

"It was him or a pregnant woman." Adam said. "Ashton, Anthony, dismissed. Ace, Lina take a seat."

"Ace, since it's only 1 PM, I want you to train Angelina the basics. Stop at 5PM. Then Lina will cook dinner. Both of you will go to bed at 11PM." Adam instructed.

The both of us nodded and walked out. I went to my room and changed into my sport gear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.6K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...
1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
121K 3.3K 29
I left behind the scared girl I was. I didn't want to be her anymore, and standing up to those who bully is what I should have done from the beginnin...
1.7M 59.4K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...