Sans x Frisk Oneshots

Od EeveeGirl518

WARNING: If you don't like the ship then don't read it! Just a bunch of Sans X Frisk oneshotes :3 Více

Before We Begin
Goodnight
A Human
A Mythological Creature
A Mythological Creature (Pt. 2)
Stolen Heart
Stolen Heart (Pt. 2)
Stolen Heart (Bonus Chapie!)
Book
May I Have This Dance?
Little Note
Memories
Halos and Horns
Halos and Horns (Pt. 2)
Blinded Love
Souls Full of Love
Souls Full of Love (Pt. 2)
Why..?
Question
Souls Full of Love (Bonus Chapter ;3)
Comic (For An Apology X3)
Fairytale
A Sweet Moment
Innocent Little Cherry
Halos and Horns (Bonus Chapie :3)
Pairs
Writer's Block!!!
Partners In Crime
Christmas Special!!!
Merry Christmas Reader-Chan!!!
Strange Love
Apologizes
Attached
Please Read...
Just A Question
One Year Special!!!
Drunken Proposal
SORRY!!! DX
I'M ALIVE!!! So please don't kill me...
Cat and Mouse Chase
Kindness
Where I've Been
BIG THANK
Kiss, Kill, Run (Prequel)
Kiss, Kill, Eat

Halloween Special!!!

4.9K 128 420
Od EeveeGirl518

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

Happy Halloween guys!!! Woohoo!!!

Okay its not Halloween, but I have a lot of things to do. So if this seems rushed, then I'm sorry.

Actually I have a lot of tests for the next week and a Retreat. Sorry guys!!!

So, again, this was suggested by CutieKitty315. So she gave me the idea of this being set in the 'A Mythological Creature'. Remember that chapie? Wow that was a long time ago, I actually kinda miss them X3

It could be like 'A Mythological Creature' bonus chapie if you wanna think of it that way. But hey! I do whatever my Reader-Chans ask of me, and if they ask for me to make a Halloween special in that AU, then I will do it!

Hope you guys enjoy anyways :3

Art and Song belong to their respective owner/s!!!

P.S. There will be a lot of pictures featured in this chapie, so I give credits to every artists of each picture :3

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Third Person POV

"H-Halloween?" Frisk asks, tilting her head.

"Its a special holiday we celebrate here on the surface." Sans replies, patting the girl's head.

The two were both seated on the living room couch as they were watching T.V., something they normally do. They would usually watch along with Papyrus as well, whenever he wasn't busy cooking or doing things around the house, but he was out of the house today visiting Undyne. So it was just the two of them. As they were watching, an commercial had mentioned something about Halloween, which is coming up in a few days.

Frisk had never heard of this holiday. Then again, she was still getting use to being on land and getting to know all of their traditions, cultures, food, animals, and just everything she needed to know in general. Even though its been nearly a year since she first got her legs and began to live with the skeleton brothers, she would still learn something new. She was lucky to have meet such good friends like Papyrus and Alphys, and a loving monster like Sans. She couldn't be more thankful for all they've done for her.

Even if Sans was the only one who could hear her thoughts, she learned how to communicate with her other friends. It had taken a while before she was able to find a way to speak with them, but she hand learned how to speak in sign language.

"What do you do on this Halloween day?"

She curiously looks up at the skeleton, fiddling with the necklace with a red heart locket that wrapped around San's neck.

"Well the main thing most people do is wear costumes." Sans began. "Kids on this holiday would go around to different houses in their costumes and ask for candy. We call it, Trick or Treating."

"Candy!" She excitedly says.

Sans chuckled at her enthusiasm, which he found very adorable.

"And here, there is the annual Halloween Festival that comes to town." He continues.

"A festival? Oh can we go? Can we go? Please!" She begged. "We can invite the others and we can all hang out together!"

"Sure, why not?" Sans says.

"Yay!" She happily kisses his cheekbone as she engulfs him in a hug.

He smiled as he hugs her back. He loved seeing her so happy, how could he say no to her? Besides, it was just the Halloween Festival, like anything seriously bad would happen.

·~·~·~·~·~

"Thanks for coming over Al, Undyne." Sans says as Alphys,  Undyne, and Mettaton entered the house.

"You too Mettaton!" Frisked signed.

"N-not a problem a-at all." The yellow dinosaur says.

"Glad to be here, punk." Undyne grins.

"The pleasure is all ours Frisk dear." The robot smiles.

The trio had come to help Sans and Frisk pick out costumes for Halloween. They were all in the living room while Papyrus was in the kitchen making lunch for everyone. Mettaton had brought a giant costume box what had wheels at the bottom as it rolled in behind Mettaton. Frisk smiled brightly as she was jumping up and down excitedly.

"Are those the costumes?" Frisk eagerly asks,her hazel brown eyes sparkling in delight.

"Mhmm." Mettaton hums, nodding his head.

"Shall w-we start?" Alphys suggests.

Frisk nods her head. Mettaton then opened the costume box and started to search for a costume. Frisk watched impatiently for Mettaton while Sans gazed down at her with a smile. He hugged her from behind, startling her and making her stop her jumps as she let out a small airy squeak.

"Calm down, sweetheart. I know your excited, but the clothes aren't going anywhere." He says.

Her face begins to heat up as she nervously rubbed the back of her head, smiling sheepishly. Sans rolled his eye sockets as he ran his boney fingers through her soft chocolate brown hair. Eventually Mettaton finds the first costume as he turns towards Frisk.

"Here is costume number one!" Mettaton says. "Alphys, Undyne, can you two be a dear and help Frisk into the costume."

They both nod as Alphys grabs the costume and Undye walks over to Frisk and grabs her hand, leading her towards the upstairs bed room. Sans and Mettaton both sat on the couch as they waited for them to come out.

·~·~·~·~·~

"My bow is very big!" Frisk says, smiling as she tugs at the end of her pink bow.

"You look adorable darling!" Mettaton cooed.

"Who exactly is she suppose to be?" Undyne questions.

"She's the main character of a horror RPG." Alphys answers.

Frisk had wore a long blue dress with a white front and a yellow button on the middle of her collar, white knee lenght high socks, and open black shoes as a pink bow rested on her head. She also held a small Temmie plush on one hand.

"How do I look?"

Frisk spins in a circle as she shows of her dress and hugged the small plushie in her hand. Sans smiled as he pats her head.

"Ya look like an absolute doll." He grins, winking.

(Omg, why am I so pround of that pun? XD Probably cuz it makes sense. Do any of you get that???)

"SANS I HEARD THAT!" Papyrus screams in anger from the kitchen.

Everyone in the room burst in to laughter. Once the laughter died down, Frisk tugs onto the robot's hand as she raised up her hands.

"I wanna try another costume." She signed.

"Sure thing darling." Mettaton says.

He began to rummage through his costume box again before he brought out another costume and threw it over to the yellow dinosaur. He couldn't help but smirk as he looked at his skeleton friend.

"I think Frisk will look absolutely fabulous in this one." He says.

Sans shot him a weird look as he noticed Mettaton's expression, but shrugged it off while Frisk, Alphys, and, Undyne want back upstairs.

·~·~·~·~·~

"H-A-L-L... uhhh... uhhh, O! W-E-E-N!  What's that spell? Halloween!" Frisk cheered as she held her blue pompoms up in the air. "Wait... did I spell that right? Oh well!"

Frisk was wearing a blue crop top with a single yellow stripe at the bottom and matching blue shorts and blue boots that all match her blue pompoms. Frisk happily pumped her hands in the air while she held her pompoms, spinning in a circle before jumping in the air.

"That was fabulous darling! Simply adorable!" Mettaton cheered.

"Not bad punk. I give ya an eight outta ten." Undyne smirks.

"You do l-look pretty, Frisk." Alphys smiles, politely.

"Thank you. I like this one. Can I wear this to-?"

"Absolutely not!" Sans cut in, standing up from the couch.

They all turned their attention towards the skeleton, his face blushing a bright blue color that almost perfectly mirrored the color of the girl'd outfit and one of his hands covering his mouth.

"Awww! But why?" Frisk whined.

"As... a-adorable as y-y-you look." He stuttered. "You think I'm gonna let ya out of this house in that outfit? Heck no!" He exclaimed.

"Why?" She pressed on.

"I will not risk wandering eyes see you in something like that and get any ideas." He firmly says.

His left eye socket began to glow a bright cyan blue that surrounded the girl, making her drop her pompoms as she crossed her arms and puffing her cheeks out, huffing. He began to levitate her up to the room as Mettaton handed Alphys a new costume, Undyne following Frisk up the stairs.

"Now you go back up there and change." He ordered.

"Fine." She huffed. "Party pooper." She signed.

Once the three entered back into the room, Sans turned towards Mettaton as he burst out laughing.

"Oh my Sans! Y-you should h-h-have s-seen the look o-o-on your face!" Mettaton said in between his laughter.

"I swear to god robot. If you weren't so important to my brother." He growled angrily as Mettaton continued to laugh.

·~·~·~·~·~

"These wings won't work." Frisk sighs in disappointment.

Frisk was now wearing a simple white dress that fell all the way to the floor with small frills in the end of it and having long sleeves, white sandals with a small yellow flower in the middle, a yellow halo above her head, and a pair of white angel wings.

"Well it is just a costume, sweetheart." Sans smiles. "But maybe I could fix that."

Once again his left eye socket began to glow a cyan blue as it surrounded Frisk's entire body, making her fly up. Frisk beamed as she looked down at all of her friends.

"Onward!" Frisk smiled confidently as she pointed forward.

Sans began to move her towards whatever direction she pointed towards while the others watched from below. As he was levitating her up in the air, he turned towards Mettaton and gestured for his to come over. Mettaton curiously walked over to him as he grinned. Sans whispered something into his ear. Mettaton nodded as he went over to his costume box and rummage through the many arrays of costume.

"Time for the next one, sweetheart." Sans tells Frisk as he brings her back to the ground.

"Awww! Okay." Frisk says, frowning.

Again, Mettaton hands Alphys the outfit while undyne walks with Frisk upstairs towards the room.

·~·~·~·~·~

"..."

"Pfft..." Undyne tries to hold back her laughter.

"I think i-it looks alright." Alphys says.

Sans then burst into laughter as he nearly fell of the couch, hand clutched to his stomach while Mettaton merely face palmed, hiding his own smile and Undyne joined along in the laughter.

They had been laughing at the costume Frisk had put on, which was basically Frisk in a hotcat suit. Frisk had her eyes closed as she was breathing in deeply and exhaling, doing her best not to attack the skeleton, her face flushed a bright red.

"...Sans." Frisk calmly signed, her eyes narrowed as she stared at Sans.

"Yes~?" Sans innocently asks, whipping away a fake tear.

"Why?"

"Aww don't be upset." He smiles, standing up to hug her. "I think you make an adorable little Halloweenie." He grins.

"SANS! I AM COOKING! AND YOUR TERRIBLE PUNS ARE DISTRACTING ME!" Papyrus screams from the kitchen.

(Just wanna give some credit to Chilli_Writez for that awesome idea for Frisk to be a hotdog/cat just for that pun X3 Sorry I couldn't do an Onion Sans, but I couldn't find a good picture X()

"Lets see how you like it."

While Sans wasn't looking, Frisk signed something towards Mettaton as it was her turn to smirk. Mettaton caught on as he ruffled through his costume box. She then faced Sans as she smiled innocently.

"I'm gonna change into my regular clothes." She says. "That means its your turn~"

"Wait, wha-"

Sans words were interupted as Undyne grabbed both of his arms and this time Mettaton was holding a costume. Undyne dragged a protesting Sans up the stairs, Mettaton trailing behind as Frisk giggles and Alphys looks up at them, confused.

·~·~·~·~·~

"..."

"Uhhh..." Alphys says, speechless.

"Oh my god Sans!" Undyne laughed.

"Darling you look fabulous!" Mettaton snickers.

"I agree one-hundred percent." Frisk giggles.

They had made Sans put on a light blue dress with lots of dark blue ribbons, a grey front, and a yellow collar with yellow frills at the ends of the dress' sleeves and at the bottom of the dress.

"Why?" Sans groans, face blushing a bright cyan blue.

"Cuz why not~?" Frisk grins widely.

"Alright, alright. You've had your fun." Sans says. "But how about we actually find me a costume?"

"Fine." Frisk gives in. "It was fun while it lasted."

Mettaton grabbed a new costume for Sans to try on. The usual happened, the three went upstairs to change.

·~·~·~·~·~

"Really?" Sans says.

Frisk jumped up and down, squealing happily as she tackled Sans into a tight hug, nearly making them both fall to the ground.

"Sans is a fluffy Panda!" She excitedly exclaims, nuzzling her face into his chest.

Sans had put on a black and white panda suit. Pandas were one of Frisk's favorite animal on the surface when her friends had first brought her to the zoo. She snuggled close to the skeleton as she played with the ears of the costume.

"Sans is my fluffy teddy panda bear now!" She says. "Can I be a panda too?!"

"Sorry darling. I only have one panda costume." Mettaton smiles sadly.

"Oh. Okay." Frisk says, disappointed.

"But that does give me an idea."

Mettaton grabbed two different costumes and handed one to Alphys.

"Alphys, Undyne, you two help Frisk get dressed in that costume. I'll help Sans in this one." he tells them.

They both nodded as they went upstairs to get dressed.

"Uhhh... Mettaton I can-"

"Now come Sans!" Mettaton says, grabbing his wrist. "Time to get you dressed~" He says, dragging Sans upstairs, towards the other room as Sans sighs in defeat.

·~·~·~·~·~

"We look like were going to school." Sans says.

"Well y-you t-two are a-another p-pair of charachters from a d-different horror RPG." Alphys says.

"And you two match! Its simply cute!" Mettaton gushes.

Sans and Frisk were both wearing matching school uniforms. Obviously Frisk wore the girl's uniform while Sans wore the guy's uniform.

"Come on Sans my parthner!" Frisk eagerly says, grabbing his hand as intertwining their fingers. "Let us run away from the scary ghost children and murderer, solve a mystery, find our friends, and find bags of tongues to escape the haunted school!"

Frisk dragged Sans around the house as she pretended to be in the game. Sans simply smiled as he played along with the silly girl's antics. The three that were left in the room were watching them go around the house as they all shook their heads.

"S-should w-we tell them t-that we have their next c-costume?" Alphys asks, turning towards her friends.

"I think we should let them have their fun." Mettaton replies.

"Yeah. Its not like their causing any trouble." Undyne agrees.

Then they watch as the pair run into the kitchen, before they hear a loud scream and the sound of metal crashing.

"On second thought. We better see what the two punks are doing." Undyne says, quickly running into the kitchen with Aphlys and Mettaton.

·~·~·~·~·~

"I have wings again!"

"So do I."

"Well your a Pegasus. I'm an... an... an.."

"Alicorn?" Alphys answers.

"Yes! I'm an Alicorn! I can fly and have magic!" Frisk says.

Frisk is wearing a purple striped sweater  with a pair of purple wings behind her back, blue shorts and fluffy purple slippers. She also wore a purple headband with matching purple pony ears and unicorn horn, and her hair had been colored to have a single stripe of light purple, dark purple, and pink. In the middle of the sweater was a pink star surrounded by five smaller stars.

Sans meanwhile was wearing a blue hooded sweater with pony ears on top of the hood, his black basketball shorts with a single white stripe on each leg, and fluffy blue slippers. The top of the hoodie also had a rainbow colored mane. In the middle of the hoodie was a cloud with a rainbow thunderbolt.

(I ship Twidash, so this picture is perfect for me :3 Come at me haters!!!)

"Let us fly!" Frisk says.

"Maybe some other time, sweetheart. You've had enough flying for one day." Sans says.

"Hmp!" Frisk huffed.

"You two wanna try a different costume?" Mettaton questions the two.

"Ya. Not really fond of this one." Sans answers.

"Sure!" Frisk says.

·~·~·~·~·~

"What are these called again?" Frisk asks, fiddling with the black rimmed eyeglasses that rested on the bridge of her nose.

"Their eyeglasses." Alphys said, adjusting her own eyeglasses. "These ones are fake of course, to not damage your perfect eye sight."

This time Frisk was wearing a simple dress with the top being white with a green bowtie and the bottom being the same green as the bowtie, brown boots, and wore a pair of black rimmed fake eyeglasses and a red glow bracelet.

Sans wore a red shirt with a yellow star at the center of the shirt, blue pants, and pink slippers.

"Isn't this from that show Alphys and Undyne just got into?" Sans asks.

"Hey! Its an awesome show!" Undyne retorts.

"B-b-besides, its a show that h-helps us p-pass time while we wait for a n-n-new a-anime to come out." Alphys says.

"I just found the most perfect costume for you two!"

They all turned towards the robot who held up two pair of costumes. Frisk smiled eagerly while Sans tilted his head to the side.

·~·~·~·~·~

"Why does Sans get to be the wolf?" Frisk complains.

"I am not being Little Red Riding Hood." Sans says.

Frisk wore a simple purple dress with long sleeves and brown boots, a long red hood draped behind her that dragged behind her on the floor. She also held a small empty basket in her hands.

Sans wore a blue zipped up jacket with wolf ears at the top of the hood and the fluff of the hood being gray color, his black basketball shorts with a single white stripe on each leg, and fuzzy gray wolf slippers.

(Since this whole chapie was CutieKitty315 idea, I let Sans and Frisk wear the costume she wanted them to wear.)

"Oh well. Sans makes a very handsome wolf anyway~"

Frisk smiles mischievously before tackling an unprepared Sans to the ground and happily pressed her lips against his teeth as she closed her eyes as she also lets go of her basket, making his own eyes sockets look as if their spinning in circles and his face burning a very bright blue.

"I d-d-don't recall the story being like this..." Alphys sweat drops. "I'm pretty sure t-t-that little red d-doesn't attack the wolf."

"Who cares? These two are the most adorable couple in the world!" Mettaton says, stars shining from his eyes.

"But wouldn't that make an interesting twist to the original story?" Undyne chuckles.

Frisk continued to kiss Sans until she pulled away and laid her chin on his chest and hugged him tightly as she smiled a child like smile up at Sans, who was recovering from the sudden action. Sans then looked down at the smiling girl as he ran his boney fingers through her hair.

"Don't give me that innocent look." He says, his eye sockets narrow.

"What innocent look~?" She sweetly asks, batting her eyelashes.

She reached up and began to play with the ears of the hoodie as she brought her face closed to his. Sans resisted the urge to shower her in kisses as his breathing quickened and as he stared into her stunning hazel brown eyes. Frisk grinned as she looked down at her prey.

"Funny how the wolf is at the mercy little red, isn't it?" She pursed her lips and began to caress one of his cheekbones.

Sans was silent, not knowing how to respond.

"Not gonna say anything?" She says. "Alright. I guess I'll have to attack."

She leaned her face just inches away from the skeleton's, until someone coughed.

"Ahem. Were still here you know?" Undyne says.

The two laying on the ground looked up at their friends that were all staring down at them as Frisk let out a annoyed huff while they both sat up. Sans rubbed the back of his head as he laughed nervously while Frisk sat on his lap and nuzzled her face into the fluff of Sans hood.

"Awww Undyne! You ruined the fun." She pouted. "Sans was being all flustered and cute."

"I remember a time when you were so shy..." Sans sweat dropped.

"Those were the days." Alphys smiled at the memory.

"So, have you two settled on a costume?" Mettaton asks.

"Were defiantly staying as little red and the wolf." Frisk signs.

"Don't I get a saying in the matter?" Sans asks.

"Nope!" Frisk cheerfully says. "I want Sans to stay my fluffy handsome little wolf." She embraces Sans, lovingly.

"That isn't even how the story goes." Sans says.

"Well it does now." She beams up at him. "If your the wolf, I think we can bend the rules a bit, so your an exception."

"You guys are so cute!" Alphys squeals.

"Darlings, are you trying to give us diabetes?" Mettaton grins.

"You punks might be a little to sweet sometimes, but hey, who am I to judge." Undyne says.

"Do we get candy now?" Frisk excitedly asks.

"Well the festival isn't until tomorrow, but I guess is you really want, we could just go over to the convenient store to buy some." Sans suggest.

"Yay! Sans your the best!" Frisk gladly hugs the skeleton.

"Heh. No problem, sweetheart." Sans says, kissing her forehead.

"I only get a kiss on the forehead?" She frowns.

Sans rolled his eye sockets. "One kiss."

Frisk gasped happily as her eyes sparkled in delight. She didn't hesitate to immediately smash her lips against his teeth and wrap her arms around his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss. Sans was in a daze at first, again caught off by the immediate action, but soon melted into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Guys. Seriously. Get a room." Undyne says, her face scrunched up.

Sans pulled away, disappointing Frisk a little bit, as he looked at the others.

"Why don't you tell that to little red over here." Sans says, gesturing his head towards Frisk.

Frisk merely grinned widely as she then stuck her tongue out. She finally decides to stand up and pulled the skeleton along with her. Grabbing his hand and intertwining their finger, she giddily began to drag him towards the door.

"Come on wolf! We still have to buy some candy!" She excitedly says.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." He replies, smiling at how adorable she was being. "We'll be right back, I guess." He bids the others.

Once the two were gone, their friends smiled.

"Those two really are an adorable pair." Mettaton chuckles.

"No questioning that." Undyne smirks, crossing her arms.

"Agreed." Alphys smiles lightly.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Wow I'm so sorry Cutie...

I dunno if this is what you wanted, but I had to rush this a little bit since I promised myself that I would start studying the next day. I hope you guys understand that :(

I was gonna do more, but I wouldn't be able to finish it on time. So this is all I did. I'm so sorry!!!

I may not be active for a little bit, so I'm sorry if it will take a while before my next update.

Wish me luck for my upcoming test guys!!! X3

Also I tried doing Third Person POV. Since I'm not use to doing it, it probably made this chapie even sloppier, but I wanted to experiment. What do ya think? Should I do it more often? Or should I just stick with the regular charachter POV? Just asking for an opinion :3

Anyways, bye Reader-Chan!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9K 145 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)
114K 2K 12
Just a bunch of Sanscest one-shots for you narcissistic self shippers.
15.4K 167 12
HEY GUYS!!!! This is a book of one-shots obviously.This will have one-shots of all different universes. (underfell, underswap, undertale, etc.) I am...
173K 5.4K 118
Various Oneshots. Enjoy a Papyrus.