Grieving (solangelo au)

Av hafuck1010

Nico is the "scary" kid in high school. He is covered in tattoos, has piercings peppering his features, and w... Mer

Nicos Flash back
Everyone hates Ovtavian
We're done
Mondays are the worst
All i can think of is Will solace
Room 307
Nico freaking di angelo
Counting the sneezes
Home
Ready for hell?
Dinner's usually my favourite meal
Movies are for serious people
The one and only
You're sick
Am I? Are we?
I promise
No you are
Let's go go go!
The sass king
Reminds me of us
I love-
I want to know
Blocked
Shattered
I am your type
So, your father
Trolls
Christmassssssss Part one
Christmas part 2
Boxing day
New years
Sleeping (with the sirens) but mostly sleeping
Your eyes are my aesthetic
We're ok
Hospitals, baking and other stuff
Cringe
New people and hot chocolate
Nico hates coffee
Smiles
Make a wish (nicos birthday chapter)
Valentines day
Not again
Nodding
Sleepy homework
Camping is great, s'mores are messy
Hey guys
Haha
Hi...

The unbreakable

5.2K 157 498
Av hafuck1010

Nico's pov

School is great to some people. It's where you learn new things and see and make new friends.

School to me is prison. It's where you learn boring things against you're will and are constantly surrounded by annoying people.

That's where I was at the moment. I could now drive myself to school and had no cast so I thought I would be back to being a big threat. I was, but not the same as before.

I walked into school with the crowd parting around me but there were more whispers than usual. I went to my locker and then headed to Wills, which was surrounded by people.
I couldn't possibly get in that so I listened in as close as I could.

"Is it true?" Some one said

"Did you really?"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Guys he could be lying, it's Octavian for gods sake!"

"Guys, guys make a path we all have to go to class," that was Lou Ellen. I saw her arms above the crowd and people slowly but surely parted but then saw me.

"Will!" Someone exclaimed

"You know you can tell us anything!"

"Nico get us out of here!" Cecil exclaimed as he got out as well.

"What's happening?" I asked    Trying to see Will, who was still in the group

"It like the paparazzi in there! Octavian spread the rumour you two are dating," he replied smoothing his hair down.

"Well it is true," Lou added

"Ya but they don't know that," I said

"Well they do now. Well, sort of. Come on let's help Will," Lou said,

"Nico di Angelo is going to kick your ass if you don't let Will go to class so everyone move!" She yelled loudly and everyone silenced at once and stared at me.
I saw Will squeeze out of the people and hurried over to us.

"Get me out of here," he heaved, out of breath.

"My pleasure,"

~~~•~~~

"Oh no," Will groaned 5 minutes before the bell to lunch.

"What?" I asked from beside him

"Lunch,"

"I have never seen you sad when it comes to food," I replied, smiling slightly

"Ya but we're going to be attacked by people again," he sighed

"It can't be that bad," I replied as I packed my stuff up.

The bell rang and we stood up slowly. We waited until the class cleared, hoping for some space before we got to the cafeteria but when we exited the halls seemed more crowded than usual.

We shoved through and finally got to my locker. I tried to open it as fast as possible but someone bumped me as I was unlocking the password making me have to redo the whole thing.
I finally got it open and shoved my stuff in, grabbed my phone and followed Will to his locker.
I lost him a couple times but always found his blonde mop of hair.
We got there and I waited for him to get his stuff before we headed to the cafeteria.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked and I nodded before throwing open the doors and walked straight to his table, Will trailing behind me.

I sat down with Will right beside me and bit into the apple I brought from home.
The whole table was silent and staring at us in intent.

"What?" I asked as if nothing was wrong
Many of the heads looked back at their food except Reyna, Jason, Frank, Percy, Annabeth, piper and Leo. Even Leo's newly announced girlfriend, Calypso, who didn't know him looked scared.
Reyna knew I was gay, I told her a while ago, but didn't seem to understand I was dating Will. Annabeth, who also knew since I told Percy I liked him when she was with him, spoke.

"We-we know," she stated. I put on my best poker face and looked at her.

"Know what? That I actually get good grades in English?" I asked innocently. Will stifled a laugh but quickly covered it up. Lou and Cecil sat opposite of me and will, and noticed everyone was quiet.

"We know you're gay," piper finished

"Cool," I replied and took another night of my apple

"So you are?"

"Well ya? I thought you guys all knew that. I did like Percy when I was younger, are you sure he didn't open his big mouth and tell you?" I asked sassily. Percy then blushed and looked down as everyone's head swivelled to look at him.

"Oh, well are you and Will dating?"

"Ya we really want to know if Octavian is right," I looked at Will who didn't seem to care what was going to happen but seemed amused how I was dealing with it.

"Why do you talk to octagon?"

"Well we don't but there are rumours-"

"Are his rumours ever true?" I asked

"Well no-" annabeth seemed to be working her brain really hard

"Then there you have it," I finished. I took another night of my apple.

"So you and Will arnt dating?" Piper looked disappointed

"Oh no we are," I said and everyone one looked at us with their jaws dropped

"But-but you just-" Annabeth broke off confused

"Wait Will you're gay?" Frank asked

"No, me and Nico just kiss for fun," Will said with so much sarcasm I was proud.

"Oh, well we are happy for you guys?" Katie said more like a question.

"Thank you," I replied and went back to eating. Every one was still in shock but Will and I just just ate normally.

«»«»«»«»«»
Wills pov

Nico and I had a good rest of the week, both being out of the closet and happy.
No one bugged us when we hugged or held hands and I was sure a couple girls awed when we kissed at his locker after classes but it was going great.
I had just left Nico's locker one day at the end of school and we agreed we would meet at my locker.
I got through the crowds at a reasonable pace and to my locker with a smile still on my face.
I had just packed my bag and was about to look for Nico in the dissipating crowd when I felt a tap on my shoulder.
I turned and came face to face to Katrina, my ex, and she almost immediately grabbed my neck and pulled me into a deep, and I mean deep kiss.
She held me there, not letting me go as I struggled. My eyes were open and saw when she looked behind me and let go of me.

"I can't believe you cheated on me with that di Angelo kid!" She lied loudly. Louder than she needed to talk.

"What-"

"I'll give you a second chance though, if you break up with him and keep dating me. You cheated on me after all," she interrupted.
I stuttered in confusion

"Yes? Come on Will, stop leading the poor boy on. Oh look! There he is now!" She smiled evilly and I whipped around to see an empty hallway except for my boyfriend.

"Will?" His voice broke and he looked down before running towards the door at the end of the hall.

"Nico!" I turned to Katrina,
"You bitch," I said before sprinting off after Nico.

"Nico wait!" I yelled as I chased him into the parking lot. There were still people there and looked at me as I ran to Nico.

"Why should I?" He spat angrily, but stopping to turn to me when he reached his car.

"Katrina was lying, do you really think I would do that?"

"Well I don't know what to think! I saw you kissing her and she told you to stop cheating on me! Do you know how much that hurts?!" He yelled, causing even more stares

"Nico calm down," I tried

"I dont want to calm down!" He yelled hysterically,
"I don't want to stop talking! I've been hurt to many times in my life. How could you do this Will? I told you things I haven't told people, I trusted you!"

"You can trust me-"

"No, I don't think I can will! Do you think this is a game? Will- will I thought you loved me! I-I thought I loved you..." He trailed off quietly and wiped the torrents of tears running down his face. It was red with sadness and rage and all I wanted to do was hug him.

"Nico I do love you-"

"No Will, I don't think you do. Now please, j-just leave me alone," he finished. I've never seen Nico look so broken. Not when he told me about his mom or his sister. Never. I broke Nico di Angelo.

"Nico please-"

"Just leave!" He tried

"Nico, just let me explain-"

"WILL I SAID FOR YOU TO LEAVE!" He yelled. He opened his car and started it almost as soon as he got in. I had to jump out of the way to not get run over as he drove away.

I broke Nico di Angelo.
The unbreakable.

A/N
Ahhhhhhh sad.
I hate this sooooo much.

Well something had to happen so let tartarus open and the evil demons of writing be let out.
(Not actually tho)

Anyways, I'm super sick and just wrote 2 chapters in one night and I'm starting another
so see ya hunk muffins!

Ok so I was supposed to post this yesterday but I forgot, whoops!

Thea

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

138K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
476K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
670K 41K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...