WolfChild: Return of Darks [...

By Wolflover12

* This is the second book, Please read the first if you didn't* (Author notes: Not good at these description... More

WolfChild: Return of Darks [ book 2 ]
Chapter 2: Pain and Darks
Chapter 3: Luke
Chapter 4: Tomorrow
Chapter 5: Leaving
Chapter 6: Troy
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8: More Problems
Chapter 9: Drake's Thoughts
Chapter 10: Healing
Chapter 11: Slient
Chapter 12: Cleo's back
Chapter 13: Drake's power?
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: What?
Chapter 16: Awake
Chapter 17: Anastasia's Secret
Chapter 18: The "Plan"
Chapter 19: Fake
Chapter 21: Memories
Chapter 22: Jamison
Chapter 23: After The Tale
Chapter 24: No....
Chapter 25: Pain
Chapter 26: Leah Explains
Chapter 27: Derek's Inner Wolf
Chapter 28: Drake's....
Chapter 29: Silver

Chapter 20: Caught

194 6 1
By Wolflover12

please read my little note at the end

Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

"Drake!" I screamed scared, as he fell over knocked out cold onto the ground. I tried sitting up but the pain in my side kept me from doing so. I bit my lip trying to keep tears back as I tried to heal myself but nothing would happen. I was thinking of the power so hard but nothing happened. I turned my head looking at my wound and I saw my hands would be cover with the power but then it would disappear then come back.

"Now that he's out of the way." The Dark leader mumbled and he looked at me. I started shaking as he bent down and looked at me. He then shook his head, "Oh, Silverest, Silverest, Silverest, Silverest, what to do now right?" He asked and I kept glaring at him.

"I'm going to defeat you." I growled back and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised and then burst out laughing standing up.

"Sir we caught them." A voice said and I turned my head. Two Darks were standing there, each holding Seth or Luke. They looked pretty worn out and hurt. I whimpered scared and Luke lifted his head slightly but then his head lowered again.

"And what about the Alpha?" The Dark's leader asked and then Dark holding Luke smirked.

"I don't think he'll be up for a long while." He answered and my breath caught my throat. He doesn't mean that he killed him? "Hit his back pretty hard." He added and the two Darks chuckled. I sat up still trying to heal my wound but nothing would happen, I could still fell the blood coming out. I gasped slightly at the pain as I tried to stand up.

"No you don't child." The Dark's leader said and I felt pain shot through me as I was kicked in the back. I screamed in pain and toppled over holding my side tightly. I opened my eyes as footsteps came towards me then I felt a hand on my head.

"I want these three, leave the rest, now." The Dark's leader said and then I felt the hand on my head move slightly and then I fell into darkness.

-----------------------------------------

(a few hours later)

Mystery POV (Though you'll found out who it is soon)

I looked at her, curled up shaking. She kept holding her side whimpering something I couldn't make out. I held her close to me trying to keep her warm because of the cold air. I looked up from her and looked at the other two in here. The first one had dark brown hair and was wearing jeans and a leather jacket, I could easily tell he must be eighteen or nineteen. He was still knocked out leaning against the wall.

The other one, he looked younger. Maybe fifteen, and he had blonde hair and wore dark jeans and a blue hoodie. As for this girl she looked a year younger then me, maybe thirteen, and she was wearing dark blue jeans and a leather jacket that looked like the guy's but smaller to fit her. She also haves straight brown hair and a face I can't stop staring at.

All my wolf said was this about her,

*You need to protect her*

------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

I started waking up and the first thing I felt was the killer pain on the right side of my head. Then the second thing was how cold the air felt. I didn't enjoy the feeling of the cold air since werewolf bodies are warmer then a normal human body temperature. I groaned placing my hand on my head sitting up correctly.

"Dame, where am I?" I mumbled to myself blinking a few times and starting down at the floor that must be made of large rocks. I sniffed the air, my eyes widened. I looked up and around fully alert. I scanned the room and saw him. He looked back at me a hint of shock in his eyes. I growled when I noticed him holding Nicole. "Let her go now." I growled getting up and he shook his head quickly,

"Quiet man, let me explain." He whispered and I just growled while walking up to him. "OK, Ok." He said and I stopped growling and picked up Nicole gently away from him. She then whimpered and I noticed she was holding her side. Dame, it hasn't healed.

I walked over a bit and sat down cross legged and held Nicole kinda like a baby with one hand around her shoulders keeping her head up. I then placed my other hand on top of her's that were holding her side and thought of the power. I opened my eyes and my hand was glowing lightly with the grey power as I healed her.

I lifted my head and looked over at the kid who was holding Nicole.

"What's you name?" I asked him and he kept staring at me,

"Peter, now would you be quiet." He told me and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. He looked a bit younger the Derek, maybe fourteen and he had short light brown hair and paled colored eyes, I can't really tell with the light in this room.

"Where am I?" I questioned and he was quiet for a minute.

"In a 'werewolf cell'." He answered putting air quotes around 'werewolf cell'. I looked at him confused. "It's an underground cell where werewolves are put into. There's no windows, doors, or any way to get out, but that huge rock right up there on the ceiling." He added and I looked up and noticed a rock there in the middle of the ceiling. I looked around more and saw a for lamps nailed to the walls glowing a bit. "Now who are you guys?" He asked pointing to all three of us.

"And why should I trust you?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Cause I'm a werewolf too." He said and I shook my head.

"I don't believe you." I said. I'm never going to fall for that trick again.

"Do I have to shift?" He asked and I nodded my head, he groaned silently and then closed his eyes. In his place once he shift was large dark yellow or dark blond wolf with, I think pale blue wolf eyes. I nodded my head and then he shifted back and sat down against the wall. "Now what's your guy's names?" He asked and I nodded my head towards Derek, he looked over at him.

"That's Derek , my adopted brother." I started and he nodded his head. I then looked down at Nicole. " This is my little sister, Nicole. Also known as the legendary Silverest." I told him and he nodded his head again. " I'm Drake, who will happily rip your throat out if you touch Nicole again." I told him smirking.

"Ok, then." He said. "So what are you doing, healing her?" He asked and I nodded my head. I moved Nicole's hands to look at the wound and notice it was healed. I then looked at my hand.

"Yay, this is Silverest power but somehow I got it too." I told him and he stared at me puzzled. I had the power faded away and I looked down at Nicole.

"Maybe it haves to do with you guys being siblings." He pointed out and I just shrugged my shoulders. Maybe that could be it. I then heard groaning and I looked over and saw Derek lift his head. He looked around and then stopped at Peter.

"Who are you?" He asked and Peter rolled his eyes.

"My name's Peter." He answered and then Derek glanced at me then Nicole.

"Is she ok?" He questioned and I nodded my head staring down at Nicole. She was shivering a little, with a small whimper every few minutes. I then noticed that she was wearing one of my old leather jackets from a few years ago. I didn't care much about that. I saw Derek get up from the corner of my eyes and he came over and sat down a few feet away from me.

"So like why is he here?" Derek asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Heck if I know, I woke up to find him holding Nicole." I told him and he glared at Peter quick.

"Ok, sorry about that but my wolf told me too." He said and I growled looking up at him,

"Your lying." I said sharply and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"So you can tell when someone is lying." He said and I nodded my head. "Fine, do you want to hear the little story?" He questioned and I looked at him.

"Why were you holding her?" I asked and he signed shaking his head.

"Ok, I've been down here for almost two days, I think. Anyways when the Darks open that door I thought I was going to be killed but instead a ladder comes down and they bring you three down here. Once they leave and all that. I stood up and went over to you guys kinda confused. Nicole was making the most noise and shaking a lot. I felt bad so I picked her up and comfort her. I couldn't help it, I felt bad for her. She quiet down slightly and I kept holding her till you woke up." He said and I exhaled a breath and looked down at Nicole.

"How long were you holding her?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe for like an hour of two." He answered and I just nodded my head. " I can tell your a protective brother." He added and I heard Derek chuckle,

"You have no idea." Derek chuckled, I rolled my eyes, and turned to him. "What? I'm only stating the facts." He told me holding his hands up and I grinned quickly shaking my head. I then felt Nicole move around and I glanced down at her. She whimpered quietly and a few seconds later open her eyes, though they were her wolf eyes.

"Drake?" She said and I smiled slightly. "Are you ok, you kinda got hit hard." She mumbled touching the right side of my head with her hand.

"I'm fine." I said and she looked at me for a few moments. "Your side hurt anymore?" I asked and she shook her head. I helped her sit up, she got off my lap and sat down next to me laying her head on my arm.

----------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

I looked at the kid who was sitting across the room from us. I could smell him on me, so I'm guessing either he was holding or near me. He though looks familiar weirdly enough, and I'm not kidding like he really looks familiar. Though I swear I never met him before. I looked over at Derek and he was looking down at his feet.

"Drake?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Hm?" He said and I look back at the kid.

"He looks familiar to me." I whispered so only he could only hear it and he glances at the kid quick.

"Familiar how?" He questions and I shrugged my shoulders,

"I don't know how, what's he look like as a wolf?" I asked and he stared at me,

"Dark yellow or dark blonde, somewhere around that and he haves pale blue eyes, I think. Why?" He asked and I looked back at him. " And his name's Peter." He added and I nodded my head.

"I heard you guys." Derek then said and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. He then got up and sat down next to me. "Come here." He told me and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm going to search your head, maybe I can find out why he looks familiar to you." He tells me and I nodded my head.

"Go ahead."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter and I hoped you guys liked it.

So hows the story so far, you all enjoying it? And yes I know there's alot to take in but all of it is important , including the kid Peter. I've had the idea of him for a long while now and let me just say that Peter will tell more about himself later in the story.

And also if you haven't notice Nicole, Drake, and Derek got caught by Darks and are kinda at the Dark's head-quarters. And no that the building from the last book, this building their at, it's somewhere farther away.

I'm still deciding weather to do Derek's POV for the next chapter or the REAL Jake's POV (The Jake that got beat up, not the one who was holding Anastasia). So maybe could decide for me, comment below.

Anyways comment fan and vote. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
150K 11.5K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

313K 7.9K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...