Web Of Twisted Truths...

By background21

A man walking into the forest like he owns it with his face covered with all the anger in the whole world if... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Neetha's note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Epilogue

3.4K 189 49
By background21

*Olivia Pov*

"Are they here?" I asked, yawning and walked near to him wearing my own clothes.

"Yes!" he replied and just then a few jeeps came and stopped beside his jeep.

"What is happening here?" I asked in a whisper when they all started walking towards us wearing some suits and holding some stupid decorations.

"Our wedding!" Andrew replied, placing his hand over my shoulder.

"What?" I screamed moving away from him.

"I thought you stopped with that screaming." Kevin complained covering his ears.

"What do you mean by our wedding?" I asked, turning towards Andrew ignoring Kevin.

"You mean you didn't ask her? We unnecessarily came here then." Kevin mumbled sighing.

"Then what did you think as a reason for them coming here?" Andrew asked ignoring Kevin.

"Well, I don't know. I mean I thought only three people are coming here. So, I thought maybe we are going for some holiday or something, but not some twenty soldiers before me." I replied shrugging.

"We are going to get married, Olivia." Andrew stated.

"No! We are not." I said before walking back inside the hut.

"Why are you against it?" Andrew asked following me after a few minutes.

"Why can't I? I am just twenty." I said, folding my arms.

"Twenty one! Happy birthday, Olivia." He suddenly said pecking my lips.

"Ok! Thank you for the wishes even though I forgot but still I will not marry you." I said shaking my head.

"If it is about age, then you never acted for your age. If you think it is soon, then trust me we saw too much drama which can never be taken as soon. If it is about a scare for new life, then nothing is going to change." He said smiling.

"Those are not the reasons. You didn't propose to me." I said whining.

"You are right, but for now we will get married. Later, every day I will propose to you." He suddenly said after a few seconds.

"Promise?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Yes!" he replied, smiling.

"Ok! Let's go then." I said, smiling and started walking out, but he stopped me before opening the door.

"Wear this!" he said, passing a box and I smiled before he walked outside and closed the door.

It was a very simple white long dress. I fell in love with it right the moment I wore it as if it is for me.

I knocked and walked outside only to gasp, looking around. I laughed happily before rushing near Dad, Kevin and Sam.

"I love it!" I mumbled and hugged each of them before moving towards Dan.

"So, who is looking handsome here?" I asked adjusting his tie.

"Everyone is here." He whispered in a worried tone.

"You should learn to wear a tie properly." I said in a serious loud tone and turned to see everyone staring at us hiding their grins.

I smiled at them before walking back near Dad. Where is he? I thought looking around.

"He is taking longer than the bride?" I mumbled shaking my head.

"Am I now?" he suddenly asked from behind me startling me completely.

"Ready?" he asked, looking at me.

"Sure! What else can I do right?" I asked, sighing and laughed when he glared at me.

Sam and Kevin stood with him while Dad walked me down the aisle, which they covered with some dry leaves, making me laugh for sure and the best part is the lilies everywhere.

"Finally!" Andrew mumbled when the pastor declared us man and wife.

"Be serious!" I said, glaring at him.

"I am being serious." He said pulling me to him and gave a small kiss.

"Here is your luggage!" Kevin returned with two bags.

"You are throwing us out of the base?" I asked with a shocked look and laughed along with Andrew.

"Don't kill each other crazy heads." Sam said warning us.

"Look who is talking here. These three are crazier than us." Andrew said snorting.

"How?" Dad asked, folding his arms.

"First of all, which father allows his daughter to develop such serious feelings, no matter how stubborn the daughter is and to top of that support it in such a way. And second of all, which guy with some life experience and is not at all under sentiments as she is not his daughter allow her affection and support it too much I say." He explained, gesturing to Dad and Sam while I tightened my lips holding myself from laughing seeing their expressions.

"Then I am not crazy right?" Kevin asked smiling.

"You are stupid along with it. Who leaves her off and then helps her to achieve her love? Do you even know how awesome she is?" Andrew asked, shaking his head and this time I actually burst out laughing looking at the way Kevin's jaw dropped.

"Ok then! Have a nice returning to the base and I want all of you to keep training. Kevin you will be in charge." Andrew said and everyone nodded, walking towards the jeep while dad shook his head, smiling and hugged me before leaving along with Sam and Kevin who are glaring at both of us.

"They are angry that after everything they did you say those things." I said laughing.

"So, one question one day?" he asked, pulling me into his arms.

"Fine!" I replied, smiling at him.

"How did you fall into my arms without me knowing?" he asked, to which I laughed remembering the incident.

"That day the plan was to fall on the ground. But you were so lost in your thoughts that I couldn't resist falling in your arms." I replied and he laughed along with me.

"Two questions one day?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"You can ask as many questions as you want. After all today is my wedding day." I replied shrugging.

"What inspired you to follow the twisted truths concept?" he asked to which I smiled.

"You!" I replied circling my hands around his neck.

"How? Explain!" he asked, frowning.

"All those years back, was tired to walk to which you said just a few miles and we will reach the office. After nearly one whole day of walking, we were still walking making me question you. Then you explained how at the place where I was tired is danger so you said that to make me move from the place." I started explaining and took a deep breath.

"So, I accused you of lying to which you just replied that the distance is in miles only and that for you it is few so you said it in your perception. Which in fact is not a lie, but just a twisted truth as the distance is really in miles." I said to which he stared at me with wide eyes.

"And you remembered it?" he asked, to which I nodded.

"So, it is all my doing." He stated.

"Yes! You started it and I just created a web from it." I mumbled leaning to his lips.

"Really?" he asked, leaning himself.

"Yes! A web of twisted truths." I replied, pressing my lips to him smiling into the kiss along with him.

"Third question, one day?" he asked, to which I grinned at him.

"There is so much time to ask whatever you want whenever you want. But now I want a proper kiss from my husband." I replied staring at him.

"As you say like from the beginning." He mumbled tugging my lips while I laughed at his words or tried to before he started his proper kiss.

-----------------------------------------

So, finally over... now i can concentrate on my exams :P

And my next one would be the next series of royalty or love with a new name though and the old characters will be there but not main though... just a little... the next one will start in nov after 10...

how is the epilogue and the story? i dont know what i did with it but the idea was really disturbing me so i started writing this... i am actually happy with this dont know why...

thanks for the support guys...

will meet you in next story :)

like always comment plz and vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.7K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
To Love You By VirtuouslyYou

Mystery / Thriller

9 0 6
Prologue A boy who lives in an abusive household developt a mental disorder no one knows even himself doesn't know . He dislikes people and pushed th...
1.2K 15 16
,,You don't want to get involved with me." she said quietly as he removed the thin strap of her dress from her bare shoulder. ,,Why do you say that?"...
326K 6.1K 41
WARNING: This novel contains some mature content. -------------------------------------- "You're a virgin?" He teased. "Yeah..."...