Wizard Academy: Book One

By husky4million

Selena is a new witch to Wizard Academy. (A school for witches and wizards). She doesn't know anyone, and is... More

Chapter One: Your a Witch!
Chapter Two: Duckon Place
Chapter Three: Catergories
Chapter Four: Classes
Chapter Five: Mentor
Chapter Six: Wizard Homecoming Pt.1
Chapter Seven: Wizard Homecoming Pt.2
Chapter Eight: Detention
Chapter Ten: Dark vs. Good
Chapter Eleven: Back to Duckon Place
Chapter Twelve: The Last Month
Chapter Thirteen: A Romantic End of the Year
WIZARD ACADEMY- BOOK TWO IS OUT NOW!

Chapter Nine: Trapped

202 10 3
By husky4million

*The next morning*
I got up from my bed. Megan was already putting on her outfit. My feet stumbled into the bathroom. "Are you better Selena?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm good." I answered brushing my hair.
*45 minutes later*
   Megan and I headed down to the dining hall. The breakfast was a peach, pancakes, and orange juice. "Hey, I gotta go tell Professor Valarie something." I told Megan. "Gotcha!" She exclaimed. I pushed my seat from under me and started up the walkway.
   I approached her at the "Special Seats". "Professor Valarie, I..I...I wanted to say th..th..that..... I'm leaving the academy." I poured out. "Oh! Um, okay. I'll get you a ride back, let's see.... In one week!" She responded. "Yes ma'am." I said. I stepped down to the walkway, and sat down in my seat.
   "What did you tell her?" Megan asked. "Uh, don't be mad but.... I'm leaving the academy." I answered. "HUH!!! YOUR MY ONLY FRIEND!" Megan freaked.
   "Sorry." I sighed. She turned her back. My head tilted downwards. I turners around to see Kylie laughing! She stuck up her hand and did the turn around symbol. I turned back to eat.
   My stomach turned upside down. I lay my head down on the dining hall table. I fell asleep.
*2 hours later*
   My eyes opened up. Darkness blinded me. I got up on my legs. I tried to walk. "THUNK!" My head hit a wall of some sort. I heard whispers from outside of wherever I was. I thought to myself, "A wall? Voices from outside? I must be in a closet trapped!" I dropped to the ground and looked for my wand. My hand felt a wooden like object. I picked it up.
"Diagniss." I whispered. A light flashed. I had found my wand! "Openallis." I whispered once more. The closet doors cracked open, just enough for me to see. I was in the dining hall closet! My eyes were shocked to what I saw! I saw Mrs. Goon, Kylie, and some other people! I pulled on the cracked doors as hard as possible but they wouldn't open. One of them probably put a seal spell on the closet! I couldn't believe I was trapped!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 13.5K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
119K 446 33
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
7.4K 180 14
Selena is a new witch to Wizard Academy. (A school for witches and wizards). She doesn't know anyone, and is nervous. Selena does end up meeting peop...
11.1K 262 40
Anong gagawin mo kung ang buong akala mo ay simpleng tao ka lang na nabubuhay sa mundo pero hindi pala? Meet Claire Santos, a teenage girl who grew u...