The Mafia Boss's Baby Boy (Di...

By Ponya10

Going to his main mistress's house after not hearing from her in almost a year after their last... "get toget... More

Prologue
1.0
2.0
3.0
4.0
5.0
6.0
7.0
8.0
10.0
11.0
12.0
13.0
14.0

9.0

5.9K 224 21
By Ponya10

Hey guys. I had to rewrite this chapter and I'm pissed because I left something out in the last chapter but it was already published so I said fuck it. Anyways so yea, if you read my book before all this extra rewriting shit you would know that this is a new chapter and you should probably read it. 

Btw should I switch back and forth from Hanna and Mateo? Let me know please...

Not edited sorry...

|Remember to vote and comment|

Hanna

"I mean exactly that, idiota. So are you staying or leaving?" he says indifferently while gazing down at Emilio. It's taking everything in me to not take Emilio away and cradle him in my arms. They look so cute together and it's giving me so many conflicting emotions that I don't even know what to think or do anymore.

"Why are you just standing there? Answer pendeja!" I flinch as Mateo's mother takes a step towards me. Don't judge me because she's scary as Hell, just like the rest of this family.

"Mama, go sit down." Emilio orders.

"Excuse m-"

"Mama! Sit down or leave." He growls with a pointed glare in her direction. Mrs De'Lovanche glares right back and for a tense minute or two she gives in.

"Fine. Let me go put him down for his nap." she sighs while taking Emilio and then leaving the room with a quick glance in my direction. I swear I just saw my life flash through my eyes. I will do my best to stay away from her.

For about the millionth time in this hour silence is once again thick in the atmosphere as I avoid Mateo's piercing glare. My stomach churns and my body heats up as his gaze doesn't let up. I thought that after this year and a half I would have already lost my feelings for him. How stupid of me huh? I chuckle silently to myself and roll my eyes.

"I'm waiting. And I'm pretty sure you know how I feel about that so hurry up and decide." 

"I don't know."

"Then come back here when you do." his phone buzzes and he pulls it out to check then puts it back in his pocket. "I have work to do. I'll have someone prepare a room for you for tonight and I'll find someone to bring you to your sister tomorrow." he says, standing up from his chair. 

"Wait I want to see Emilio." I demanded.

"He's asleep." 

"I'll be quiet. I'm his mother you can't keep him away from me!"

"Oh so keeping him away from you like you kept him away from me?" My words are stuck in my throat as I lower my head. 

He scoffs then nods me along to Emilio's nursery. I follow after his long strides hastily trying to keep up. We go up one floor, passing by Mateo's bedroom towards the double doors across the hall. Mateo opens one of the doors and lets me walk is first.. I go straight for the crib across the room. I reach my hand in and gently caress Emilio's chubby cheek. I choke back a sob as he leans into my hand unconsciously.  

"You gave me such a scare Milo." I whispered.

"You have until tomorrow to decided Hanna." He says. I nod and then he leaves the room.

I stay in the nursery for what seems about forever but really only an hour just watching Emilio sleep.

He's a very good baby. Doesn't cry a whole lot and tries to be independent. He's also a very demanding baby. Just like his father. 

The pregnancy was okay. During the first couple months I was suffering from anxiety. Having help from both my parents helped a whole lot, physically and mentally. Especially after the birth because Emilio was born premature. He was in a ventilator for 2 and a half weeks and seeing my baby in that machine broke my heart every time. But I knew he would make it because he's strong. However his immune system is a little weak so I take extra precautions with him when I take him outside. 

I remember when I first left the hospital with him. I was so paranoid at every little thing. I didn't even let my parent hold him until about a week later, with them wearing gloves of course. I chuckle in remembrance when my mom would yell at me to stop being over protective. 

A knock sounds on the door a couple minutes later. I jump with a start not expecting anyone. I answer come in and Tina comes in saying that she here to take me to my room. I smile and tell her to wait a moment. I kiss Emilio on the forehead and whisper a 'see you soon' before letting Tina escort me out the nursery.

When we get there I thank her and walk into the room. It's beautiful of course with a white and gold theme throughout the room. I sluggishly drag myself towards the bed. Now that all the excitement of today is over with I feel both mentally and physically drained. 

I throw myself onto the bed and just lye there while subconsciously tracing the stitches on the duvet. 

My mind goes blank as I try to trace back how this day started. From waking up, to doing another photo shoot, to the meeting to coming home and not finding Emilio nor Hanna there... It all hits me like a truck and I start crying. Everything was so good! I had a calm somewhat peaceful life. I was gonna start a new chapter. Get out of Connecticut and get my life together not having to rely on anyone. 

And my sister. She died and was buried and I wasn't there. I don't even know the reason. All I know is she's dead and I didn't get to say goodbye. 

And to think that she was starting anew with her life.
Almost a year she had been clean. She was going back to school to get her GED and she was doing so good. Oh my God, my parents probably don't know. This is gonna kill them.

But how, how is she dead. It couldn't be drugs. I took them all with me.  Unless she got a new dealer.

But no she wouldn't do that, not after how far she has come.

Did someone kill her?

I sit up quickly and start wiping my eyes free from tears when the door to my room starts to slowly open. I watch curiously as Ophelia keeps her head down as she again slowly closes the door. She turns around and stops when she spots me. She looks shocked at first but then composes herself before giving me a wide smile.

"Hey, Hanna! You caught me trying to surprise you there, you've ruined my plan." she laughs while walking over. I smile back not really caring what she was doing.

"Hey, Ohpie. How have you been. I haven't seen you for a couple weeks."

"I know. Where have you been anyhow? I could have sworn I saw you." she asks elongating some of the words. 

"I was in New York. You probably must have seen my sister around. She was my twin rememeber." 

"Ah yes of course. I just remembered." She chuckles while looking away. 

Okay what the fuck is up with her. How did she forget about her. Sure I only mentioned Sarah once or twice but still. And all that giggling and laughing shit is freaking me out.

"Okay... well I'm hungry so I'm gonna go get something to eat."

"Oh okay. You know how to get to the kitchen right?"

"Yup!" I reply, then speed walk out the room.

There is something seriously up with her.

Unknown POV (I'm pretty sure y'all know who)

I'm such an idiot how could I forget! Everything was falling into place. I was slowly getting what I wanted. Opening the door to the fridge, I get the jug of milk then pour a glass before putting it back. 

It's past 12 midnight and the hour is deadly silent, as it should be. But then again when is the house ever not quiet. I'm pretty sure today or yesterday was the loudest it has gotten in a while. And it's all because of that tramp. 

But you know what maybe this isn't a bad thing. By the way Mateo was looking at her, all previous feelings must be gone. Which is amazing! I really don't wanna go back to playing the "good innocent" girl. 

I'm pretty sure Mateo would appreciate the real me instead. The mafia isn't the place for a nice girl. Besides, one time with Mateo is enough to make even the purest of girls get naughty. You can't help but get addicted and want more. To the point were you'd actually kill someone...

A door slam shut and the sound of multiple heavy footsteps resonate around the silent house. I hurriedly finish my drink and fix up my bathrobe. 

Mateo and his men have been down in the basement since 5 o'clock. I overheard that they found some of Abrams associates. They were shipping girls off to Mexico for some kind of auction. Sick bastards, selling people like they're animals. It's a good thing those asshole where stopped and now they're safe here.

I leave the cup on the counter and rush to the hall way. I nearly creme my panties as he comes up the stairs. Shredding his blood soaked suit he hands it to José then heads upstairs. I follow far enough so he doesn't expect me. I follow up the stairs to the top floor and stop at the top up the stairs until he went into his room. I furrow my brows as his door remains open and the lights don't turn on. 

I cautiously trek towards the door. It's dark and it doesn't appear that no one is present. I slowly walk in a jump as the door slams shut. The small amount of light from the doorway disappeared and I try my best to calm my quickly beating heart. Suddenly strong hands grip my waist and pull me against a bare chest. I shudder in pleasure as I feel Mateos breath brush against my neck.

"What are you doing here Ophelia?" he deep husky voice almost has me fainting.

"I said I would come by later Sir." I breathlessly chuckle.

He huffs. He turns me around, pulls me in close and begins to kiss the whole length of my neck. Finding my sweet spot I moan out and grin. Yeah everything is gonna be okay. I won't let Hanna have him.

...

My eyes crack open and I smile when I see Mateo's bare muscular back facing me. I sit up and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"Last night was so much fun." I giggle and kiss his neck. He pushes my arms off and stands up. I frown but quickly turn it into a smile when he turns to face me. Before I can speak, a throat clears behind me. I turn quickly and don't even try to cover my chest.  Hanna is standing at the entrance of the room. Impatience and Jealously fills her eyes as she looks between Mateo and I. I smirk and discretely scoot closer to him.

"Are you coming? I don't have all day." She asks while folding her arms. He ignores her and turns to me. I perk up and wait for what he has to say.

"Ophelia you can see yourself out." he says before going to his ensuite. I frown. I thought I had finally got somewhere with him. Is it because she's here now. I look at Hanna with a glare and hurriedly get up and throw on my bathrobe. It's all her fault he's treating me so coldly! If only I made sure it was really her that day. I rush out the room and head towards the maid quarters to get changed. 

When I get to my room, I close and lock the door. I pace back and forth in front of my bed thinking. 

I need to get rid of her. And this time for good. The kid can live. I don't think he'll be to much of a problem, and if he is then I can get rid of him as well. 

Now how to go about this. My eyes dart around the room until they lock onto my phone. I grab it quickly and go through my contacts. I sigh deeply as I stare at the name. I swore that the last time I talked to him would be the last but desperate times cause for desperate measures. 
Pressing the number I hold the phone up to my ear and wait for him to pick up.

"Ah my little Rhebishka! I didn't think I would get the pleasure of hearing your beautiful voice again."

"I don't have time to catch up with you Abram. I need you're help again."

"Well you know the conditions my pavlova."

"Yes, yes I know. Now are you gonna help me or not?"

"Of course. Anything for my favorite niece."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1K 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
7.4K 119 22
Y/n had a beautiful baby. It's been 3 years what has happened in three years? How's Michael doing? What's the babies name? Well come on in the advent...
54.1K 832 25
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐈 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤...
69.9K 980 24
"she's mine isn't she?" he asked his breathe fanning my ear and I shivered at the dominance in his voice "Mr Rodriguez I... I should leave" I said ab...