My Sweet Vampire ( A D.O./Kyu...

By Minsoo212

An ordinary girl named "Jimin" Transferred to Yura High, a highschool for vampires. Not knowing she is a vam... More

Chapter 1: Moving Schools
Chapter 2: Meeting EXO?!
Chapter 3: Weird Experiences
Chapter 4: Unexpected situations
Chapter 5: Hetic Classroom Activities
Chapter 6: Revealed Secrets.
Chapter 7: Goodbye's
Chapter 8: Suprises
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 10: Life Struggles and Suprises
Chapter 11: Reality and Decisions
Chapter 12: Stuck
Chapter 13: The Inevitable
Chapter 14: Priorities
Chapter 16: Sadness at its Highest
Chapter 17: Plan of Action.
Chapter 18: Planning
Chapter 19: Drama
New Year Special!

Chapter 15: Trouble in Paradise

168 3 3
By Minsoo212

Annyeong chingus👋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LAST CHAPTER REMINDER!

My plan with Minsoo was decided, i knew Jimin would feel bad abouy yesterday, all girls are the same after all.

I need Jimin, to feel more comfortable around me.

Minsoo: Junseo, everything will go as planned..

"I hope do Minsoo, and dont you forget your duty and what your reward is."

With that our plan started.

I left Minsoo run into Kyungsoo's arms so that Jimin would feel alone and ill come in and be there for her.

Jimin started to walk away as planned and now it was my turn for me to start my part.

I ran behind her and backhugged her, i knew she'd feel good with my hug.

She turned around and looked at me in the eyes, her eyes were completely focused on me, just how i wanted them to be.

I had to break the silence or i would do something i'd regret.

"Jimin, how are you" was all that could come out of my mouth.

Jimin: Junseo! Im fine. She said smiling so brightly.

I felt different with her, but i had one purpose and that was to get her with me.

I suddenly got a phone call.

"Sorry jimin i have to take this."

I moved away from Jimin and answered the call.

It was from my boss.

"Junseo you have 2 days left or your chance is over, do i make myself clear? And you do remember what happens to those who disobey me? "  My boss said

"Yes, i'll do my duty boss."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LET THE CHAPTER BEGIN!
BACK TO JUNSEO'S P.O.V.

I only have 2 day to make Jimin completely falling inlove with me... Its not enough time..

I walk back to Jimin and smile at her. I knew what i was doing was wrong, but i have to protect my family.

Jimin, she's special.. she has this amazing vibe that lures you to her.. but that cant prevent me from doing what i have to do.

Anytime now Minsoo will tell Kyungsoo the big news of them getting married, that will be my chance to stike.

I know Jimin will be very sad, but its her fault for being the choosen one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KYUNGSOO'S P.O.V.

I smile at Minsoo hugging me. Ever since i found out about her being my childhood friend  in my past i cant help but be nice to her.

Flashback to when Minsoo told him.

Minsoo asked me to come with her to a park, apperently this park is very special to her.

The tree are green, a healthy green and the scenery is amazing. The white fences neatly well kept and the grass watered regularly.

I see Minsoo spot me and come towards me, i didnt feel anything towards her, but she had told me she had something very very shocking to tell me.

Minsoo: " Kyungsoo!" She shouted as she came to hug me.

I was shocked, i mean i knew i was engaged to her, but im not used to hugging someone, especially if i dont like them back.

I pushed her away lightly.

Minsoo: " Im going to get to the point Kyungsoo, maybe this will explain why were engaged too!" She said with an exciting expression as if she knew it was amazing news.

Minsoo: "Kyungsoo, do you remember having a childhood friend when you were younger?" She asked.

Now that i remember i did have one, she had long black hair, but i cant remember her too well. But what i do know is that i gave her some sort of necklace.

"Yes i did have a Childhood friend, why?" I asked confused to why she brought it up.

Minsoo: "Well, that childhood friend is me!" She said while laughing.

Its Minsoo? If it truely is her she must have the necklace...

"So do you still have the thing i gave you? " i asked to see if it was true.

Minsoo: "What thing....?" She said taken back a little.

"The thing i gave you when i left." I said starting to get suspicious of her.

Minsoo: "Of course i have it" she said fake laughing.

"Could you show it to me, i want to remember it" i said kind of believing her.

Minsoo: "Oh i dont have it now, i umm keep it at home, yes" she said slowly.

"Bring it to school one day!" I said excited to see it.

Minsoo: "Will do Kyungsoo! I have to go now, see you later" she said waving...

Maybe she is my everything.

End of Flashback

Ever since then i've been waiting to see the necklace and i've believed she is my childhood friend.

The Penguin necklace i gave her.

Minsoo: "Kyungsoo! I brought the necklace" she said happily.

"Let me see it!" I said smiling to finally see the Penguin.

She held out a necklace that has a rose, i was disappointed..

This wasnt the necklace..

"Minsoo, why did you lie?" I said looking at her with sadness.

Minsoo: "What are you talking about? This is the necklace you gave me!" I said trying to act hurt.

"No, i never gave anyone this type of necklace" i said.

Minsoo: "So you've forgotten of our promise..." She said looking down t the ground.

"We never had one" i said walking away from her.

She lied to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MINSOO'S P.O.V.

I cant believe he didnt buy it, i was so sure..

I was doing so well...

Sorry Junseo, i failed you once again.

He didnt believe me one bit, so then who is his Childhood friend?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I look at Junseo, and he smiles at me. For some reason i've gotten used to his good o'l self.

I turn around and see Kyungsoo's facial expression turn serious when talking to Minsoo.

Im not sure what they're talking about, but it sure is serious.

When all of a sudden i see Kyungsoo leave Minsoo by herself...

How strange, maybe they got into a fight?

i run over to Kyungsoo forgetting all about Junseo.

"Kyungsoo!" I shouted as he turned around.

"What happened? All i saw was you leave poor Minsoo alone.." I said worrying about their relationship.

Kyungsoo: "Liars is what happened, and i suggest you are careful with Junseo their because i still dont like him" He said moving his eye contact towards Junseo.

"Kyungsoooooo, i told you he's not the guy you think he is" i said fed up of this conversation.

Kyungsoo: "Lets hope your right. Lets go to class?" He said as he grabbed my hand.

We were holding hand, his hand was warm and felt like i belonged holding it.

When we entered the classroom everyone turned around and looked at us, i just noticed we were still holding hands....

Bi (New Character):" What do you think your doing holding hands with my Love? " She said pushing me away hard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOOOOOOOOOO.. I've updated!
Sorry i didnt update sooner, i've been dealing with alot of problems in my life 😔
But i hope you enjoyed this Update!
What will happen with Minsoo's and Junseo's Plan?
Will "Bi" ruin Kyungsoo's and Jimin's relationship?
Find out next Chapter! 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 179 21
Kim Skye earns a scholarship to attend Overdose High, a wealthy school in Seoul. She meets a group of twelve pretty boys, also known as Exo. Not only...
354K 13.9K 64
Welcome to BigHit high school. Day classes for humans, and night classes for Vampires. But there's a little secret, no one knows that the night class...
128K 5.3K 41
Where supernatural beings are normalized, Jimin runs away from his nasty and deadbeat werewolf boyfriend after seeing him cheat, but not before his b...