Chapter 14: Priorities

Annyeong chingus👋~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LAST CHAPTER REMINDER!
I dont deserve to even feel hurt..

Im worthless

I grab the razor against my wrist and cut..

With each cut i go deeper and deeper...

I was full of sadness...

Nothing can make me feel better...

I did one last cut and decided to go to sleep.

My wrist hurt, but i deserve each and everyone of the cuts i laid on my wrist.

*************You may carry on reading from here with no triggers****************************

I tried to go to sleep..

But images of Minsoo and Kyungsoo kept appearing.

Im hurt because he said he loved me and i see him with another girl...

Everything is wrong...

And with that my eyes close and i go into a deep sleep..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LET THE CHAPTER BEGIN!
BACK TO JIMIN'S P.O.V
The next morning...

I wake up, my eyes tired and fed up. The sun shines brightly outside, it seemed like a lovely day to be happy, but i just couldnt.

I get up from the warmth that my bed had, and sat up. At the attempt to sit up, my arm started to hurt. Not remembering about last night, i ask myself why i hurts, till i see the scars.

The scars of sadness, the scars from last night. I realised how stupid i was for doing that. It wasnt worth it, but something took over me.

Jealousy...

I stared at my cuts for a long time, trying to come to the realisation that i cut myself, then he came into mind. What would happen if Kyungsoo found out? Would he be shocked?

The last thing i want is pity, and especially from him....

I look over to my phone, noticing i have messages pending to be opened.

I grab a hold of my phone and look at my first message.

It was from Junseo..

Junseo: Jimin, i hope your okay about you know what, dont let it bother you that much, you always have me :)

I wasnt really in the mood to answer him, though i know it was right to, i couldnt.

Junseo has been so nice to me, i wouldnt be suprised if one day i turned to fall in love with him.

I notice i have another message pending but it was from him, the exact person i dont want to talk to right now.

I open the message and read it..

Kyungsoo: Jimin, im sorry about yesterday, Minsoo dragged me away, i'll make it up to you! xX

Maybe i was stupid for over reacting. I mean Minsoo is Kyungsoo's Fiancé and soon to be..... Wife...

I just have to give up and move on.

I realise im going to be late for school if i carry on moving at this pace.

When suddenly my father yells something.

Father: Jimin, a young lad is waiting for you downstairs.