Chapter 15: Trouble in Paradise

Annyeong chingus👋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LAST CHAPTER REMINDER!

My plan with Minsoo was decided, i knew Jimin would feel bad abouy yesterday, all girls are the same after all.

I need Jimin, to feel more comfortable around me.

Minsoo: Junseo, everything will go as planned..

"I hope do Minsoo, and dont you forget your duty and what your reward is."

With that our plan started.

I left Minsoo run into Kyungsoo's arms so that Jimin would feel alone and ill come in and be there for her.

Jimin started to walk away as planned and now it was my turn for me to start my part.

I ran behind her and backhugged her, i knew she'd feel good with my hug.

She turned around and looked at me in the eyes, her eyes were completely focused on me, just how i wanted them to be.

I had to break the silence or i would do something i'd regret.

"Jimin, how are you" was all that could come out of my mouth.

Jimin: Junseo! Im fine. She said smiling so brightly.

I felt different with her, but i had one purpose and that was to get her with me.

I suddenly got a phone call.

"Sorry jimin i have to take this."

I moved away from Jimin and answered the call.

It was from my boss.

"Junseo you have 2 days left or your chance is over, do i make myself clear? And you do remember what happens to those who disobey me? "  My boss said

"Yes, i'll do my duty boss."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LET THE CHAPTER BEGIN!
BACK TO JUNSEO'S P.O.V.

I only have 2 day to make Jimin completely falling inlove with me... Its not enough time..

I walk back to Jimin and smile at her. I knew what i was doing was wrong, but i have to protect my family.

Jimin, she's special.. she has this amazing vibe that lures you to her.. but that cant prevent me from doing what i have to do.

Anytime now Minsoo will tell Kyungsoo the big news of them getting married, that will be my chance to stike.

I know Jimin will be very sad, but its her fault for being the choosen one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KYUNGSOO'S P.O.V.

I smile at Minsoo hugging me. Ever since i found out about her being my childhood friend  in my past i cant help but be nice to her.

Flashback to when Minsoo told him.

Minsoo asked me to come with her to a park, apperently this park is very special to her.

The tree are green, a healthy green and the scenery is amazing. The white fences neatly well kept and the grass watered regularly.

I see Minsoo spot me and come towards me, i didnt feel anything towards her, but she had told me she had something very very shocking to tell me.

Minsoo: " Kyungsoo!" She shouted as she came to hug me.

I was shocked, i mean i knew i was engaged to her, but im not used to hugging someone, especially if i dont like them back.