What Happened To Us? (Amoursh...

By AmourAuraGuardian19

CONTINUED ON @CrazyPokemonWriters Ash Ketchum just recently beat Diantha, becoming the new Kalos champion, a... More

Group Account
Ch. 2: Gone?
New Cover
Ch. 3: Dead?
Ch. 4: Dead? Part Two
WTF
Ch. 5: Back Again
2k
Merry Christmas!
YESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ch. 6: The Opposite Mother

Ch. 1: A Public Confession (Redone)

3.3K 63 69
By AmourAuraGuardian19

Hi, I'm back, and I decided redo what I've written so far, because it seemed a little rushed, and I will add in somethings that I think should've been in the story, anyway, I hope you enjoy this more. The AMV above is my favorite from Pokemon Ranger Boy 12, and trust me, it was a hard decision.

"GRENINJA, WATER SHURIKEN WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"GREN-NIN-JA!" The blue, bipedal, frog-like Pokemon yelled as it took the shuriken made out of compressed water, held it above its head as it multiplied in size, and turned an orange color, and threw it at the Mega-Gardevoir lying on the ground.

Both Diantha and Gardevoir looked at each other in sadness and acceptance as they knew this was their end of their decade-long reign as the top in Kalos.

Following the impact, an extremely large explosion occurred, and when the dust settled, revealing Gardevoir in its normal form, lying in the ground, unconscious.

"Gardevoir is unable to battle, Greninja is the winner, which means Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town is the victor, and our new champion!" The referee exclaimed.

As Greninja reverted back to its normal form, both of us collapsed on the ground, and those words kept echoing in my brain.

I was broken from my trance as Serena came up to me and gave me a hug. I was taken aback, as I never expected this from her, as she always too shy to admit her feelings, and I was blushing furiously, as I felt the same feelings for her, but was also to shy, and besides, she was cute when she got flustered.

"Wow, I never thought we would both achieve our dreams." She said in awe.

"And I never thought you would finally admit your feelings towards me." I chucked.

"W-what d-do you m-mean?" She stuttered.

"You see, I'm not as dense as you might think, I just acted that way, 'cause you look cute when you're flustered." I explained, smirking.

"You stupid, stupid boy, ugh, I would be mad at you, but I love you, Ashy." She sighed.

"I love you two, Sere." I said.

"Hey, lovebirds, get a room!" Bonnie yelled, snapping us back into reality.

We both pulled back, blushing furiously. I went over to Diantha, who was just smiling at the scene, and thanked her for such a great battle.

All of our friends came up and congratulated me, Misty, Gary, Brock, Richie, Tracy, May, Max, Drew, Dawn, Paul, Barry, Kenney, Zoey, Iris, Cilan, Trip, Clemont, Bonnie, Korrina, Sawyer, Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, Alain, Mairin, Miette, and Nini.

Then came all of they're parents and Misty's sisters. Next came Professor Oak. "Congratulations, my boy, looks like you finally did it." He said, patting my back.

Lastly came my mom, who wrapped me up in a huge bear hug, "My little boy is all grown up." She cried.

"Stop mom, you're crushing me." I gasped.

"Ok." She loosened the hug.

"Well, I gotta get changed for the interview, I'll meet you all there, ok." I said, and headed back to the locker room to get changed.

After the press conference...

"How many ways can people ask the same goddamn question?" I asked.

"Probably infinite." Iris sighed, "Honestly, they act like little kids."

"Wow, and here I was thinking you would only say that about Ash." Cilan remarked.

"Anyway, we all have to get ready for the ball tonight in an hour, which means looking good." She said the last part looking directly at me as I groaned.

~Timeskip~
Third person:

"So how do I look?" Serena asked, twirling around in a red, white, and blue dress. (All the girls will be wearing that kind of dress, because those are the colors of the French Flag, and I suck at describing things.)

"You look beautiful, what about me?" Ash answered while wearing a tuxedo. (All the boys will be wearing tuxedos, because again, I suck at describing things.)

"Handsome." Serena blushed.

"Let's make our way over to the ball now." Korrina suggested.

"Right." They all said.

Because they were the new Kalos Queen and Champion, they had to arrive half an hour early, because they had to get ready for their speeches.

The selected guests and their acquaintances then ate a monstrous feast, and when they were done, which was at about 7:30, everyone else was then allowed into the building. Ash and Serena then went up onto the podium to give there speeches, and Ash cleared his throat, and started. "I was born in the Kanto region, raised alongside my friend and biggest rival, Gary, and at the age of 10, I started my Pokemon journey. As many of you know, I woke up late, and I was given this Pikachu, who proved to be no ordinary Pikachu, even if he didn't like me at first." Several snickers were heard throughout the crowd. "I traveled through the Kanto region, and met Misty and Brock. After I lost in the league, I went to the Orange Islands, and met Tracey. I, actually managed to with there. After that, I moved on to the Johto region, and for some reason, Misty and Brock put up with my whining and followed me. I lost there again, but did better and also beat Gary. Not giving up, I moved on to Hoenn, met May and Max, and Brock found us. After I lost again, I went to Sinnoh, following Gary's advice, and met up with Dawn, and Brock rejoined me again. After yet another loss, Brock decided to become a Pokemon doctor, or he had had enough of my constant losing. When I went to Unova, I met Cilan and Iris, who helped me along my journey, but I still lost. When I finally came to the Kalos region, I met Clemont and Bonnie, who helped me after Clembot kicked me out of the gym. When I saved Sycamore's Garchomp, and Pikachu, little did I know that Serena was watching. The truth is, I did remember her, I was just to focused that my mind didn't work. Luckily, she forgave me, and now is my beloved. After I won the Kalos league, I decided to take it a step further, and earlier today, I beat the old Kalos Champion, Diantha ending her decade-long reign of championship, and I hope to be just as good of a champion as her, and all of the current champions." Ash ended his speech, punched his fist in the air, and the crowd erupted in applause.

Serena then went up to the podium, and gave Ash a hug, and started her speech, "So I won't talk for nearly as long as Ash, but be prepared. I was born in the Kalos Region, but once went to a summer camp in the Kanto region because my family was vacationing there at the time, and when we were sent out to look for Pokemon, I fell and hurt my knee, but my knight in shining armor came and helped me back to camp." She recalled, earning a few aww's from the crowd. "A few years later, after a failed Ryhorn racing practice, I saw him again on the television, and most of you did too, it was the day he saved Lumiose from Garchomp, and his Pikachu from falling. I immediately developed feelings for him, so I set out to return his handkerchief. After I returned it, he suggested that I travel with him, Clemont, and Bonnie, and as we journeyed, my feelings kept getting stronger, and I eventually released them today, as many of you saw. Anyway, I hope to take the experience from my travels, and implement them into my duties as Kalos Queen, and I hope to be the best you have seen." She finished, pumping her fist into the air, mimicking Ash, and the audience once again exploded into applause. (Holy shit those last two paragraphs were long!)

After the speeches, fast music started playing and most people started dancing.

After about an hour, the DJ warned them he was taking a break for a couple minutes, and then would start with the slow songs, giving people time to find a partner.

Upon unspoken agreement, Ash and Serena moved to the center of the dance floor.

Drew walked up to May, "Shall we?" He asked, holding out a rose.

"Of course!" May exclaimed, happy he had finally asked, but still covered her face with the rose.

"Oh, now I get to find you a dance partner!" Bonnie shrieked to her older brother.

Clemont just calmly put a hand on her shoulder, "That won't be necessary." He said, shocking them all as he walked up to Korrina, "May I have this dance?" The usually shy gym leader asked.

The Shalour leader simply wrapped him in a hug, and led him out on the dance floor.

"Well that came straight out of nowhere." Gary remarked, as the rest looked on, dumbfounded.

The slow dancing continued for another hour and a half, and Drew, May, Clemont, and Korrina left the floor leaving Ash and Serena, with Serena's arms wrapped around his neck, and head on his shoulder, almost asleep. Ash had his arms around her waist to support her. As the last song came to a close, Serena leaned into Ash, and her head fell on his shoulder.

As the last song stopped, Ash had to carry Serena up to Prism Tower, where they were sleeping, and luckily it wasn't too far, and Serena was light.

Ash laid her down in her bed, and crawled in next to her, and put his arm around her. Clemont did the same with Korrina, and Drew with May.

The next day, Delia was reading the newspaper, and giggled at the front headline.

"What is it?" Grace asked, curious.

"The headlines, New Kalos Queen and Champion Dating?"

"Oh, what a surprise, the paparazzi are already barging into their personal lives already." Grace sighed sarcastically.

"Who's barging into who's lives?" Serena mumbled as she woke up.

"Oh, it's just the newspaper reporting on how you and Ash are dating, no big deal." Grace laughed.

"MOM!" Serena yelled, waking everyone up.

"Now look at what you've done, you woke your boyfriend up!" Grace teased, as everyone giggled, except Serena, who blushed furiously.

"Hey, there is no hiding it, we kinda publicly announced it yesterday." He said, and kissed her on the cheek, causing her to blush even more, and everyone else cracked up. "Anyway, we need to get to the official crowning, we still haven't been given the official titles."

Wow, that took a while, but it was worth it in the end, and I think this came out a lot better than the original one. Anyway, please vote if you liked it, and comment your opinions. Thanks, and I'll see y'all in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.1K 14
Ash Ketchum is betrayed by those who he once considered friends. His mother disowns him saying he brought shame to her name. Pikachu was killed by Tr...
35K 1.8K 59
βŠ°α―½βŠ±β”ˆβ”€β”€β•ŒβŠ βŠβ•Œβ”€β”€β”ˆβŠ°α―½βŠ± In a world where the bonds of love stretch across continents, Ash Ketchum stands as a beacon of hope amidst an...
55.6K 1.1K 24
Ash Ketchum is a man of many secrets he is The Unknown Champion of Alola, An Aura Guardian and A Psychic, and The Secret Prince of The Kingdom Of Rot...
55.2K 604 11
(basically a Ash betrayal story) after Ash lost in kalos league final by Calem everyone thought him as a loser,as his friends have achieved their dre...