Project Player

Por cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... Mais

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Halloween Party

7.6K 171 44
Por cloudyzaria

     I usually trick or treat every year. Sadly that's not how it's going to flow. I'm going to a major house party at Jax's house. I swear his parents let him do anything. Well actually, I don't think they even know about the party, considering they are gone. My mom isn't here. She hasn't had time for me or my bro since Adam has joined in. He tries his hardest to make me happy but it doesn't work that way. I'm happy they don't see my costume. It's not really...childish. I have these fishnet stockings that stop right above my knee. Some black boots that stop below my knee. A laced dress that stops a little below my dress with fluffy sleeves at the side. And a giant pirate hat with a feather. So yeah I'm a pirate and don't forget the eyepatch. Right now I'm just waiting for Mags and Zayne to come and pick me. 

   Beep Beep

   Well that was quick. I rushed down the stairs, seeing them in Zayne's Camaro. " Hey," I said jumping into the backseat of the car.

   " You look cute," said Mags. She was dressed as fairy and Zayne was dressed as a policemen. 

    " Yeah do look pretty fine there. Oh yeah, my costume all of us guys are dressed as someone from the YMCA video by the Villagepeople. I'm a cop. Your boyfriend is a construction worker. And Jax is an Native American." said Zayne. He drives really wreckless.

   " I think Native American costumes are racist. But people still continue to dress like them," I said sadly. I just stared out the window outlooking the other houses. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    We stopped at Jax's house, I could feel the music blaring on the ground. I had trouble walking in the boots because of the highheel. And these tights are giving me a major wedgie, oh my god! I followed Zayne and Maggie to the door, and Jax opened the door. I really tried not to stare, considering he was shirtless. This is hard, and I have a boyfriend. 

    " Welcome and happy Halloween!" shouted Jax over the music. This was much better than the ball already. 

     " Hey," said Maggie and Zayne in unision as they walked through the door.

   " Hey Squanto, have you seen Tamara?" I asked. 

      " No, as usual." he said easily. Tamara has't been around forever. I beginning to think she's died. All I know is, her friends have been looking like lost puppies without her. Whenever you ask Jax where she is, he just answered normally that he doesn't know. But I can tell deep down he knows where she is and the situation, but I don't want to get all up in his business and just keep to myself. " Aren't you coming in matey," he said in a crappy pirate voice.

   " Har Har Har, yeah I'm coming in." I walked past him and entered through the sweaty crowd of teenagers. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. I grabbed a beer, I don't usually drink but I'll give it a try I guess. I turned and accidently ran into someone. I was shocked and couldn't move. I was frozen. 

    The person I ran into was a girl who had nothing on, except whipped cream covering her private parts, but not very well. My mouth was just wide open. Who the fuck!

     " Sorry didn't see you there," she said in a squeaky voice walking away. I nodded, still in shock. I moved away and sipped my beer. Not that bad. I'm going to have nightmares for as long as I live. 

     " Hey Captain, let me get a piece of that booty," whispered someone in my ear. I turned around shocked, about to whoop ass, but it was just Brendan. Honestly he's been acting funny for a long time. Like really perverted and it's creeping me out. No joke. I mean I have a dirty mind, but just..no.

  " Hey," I said kissing him. Wow he looks nice a construction worker. Really, really nice. He had on a ripped flannel shirt, showing his toned abs. A yellow construction hat, and some shorts. I don't know how he wasn't cold. I mean I was cold when I was outside. 

     " Woah you drink?" he questioned. " I remember our first party together you wanted nothing with alcohol."

   " Maybe I felt like being a badass today," I replied. " Be right back." He nodded and walked over to his friends. I walked over to Courtney. Me and her have become really close. I found out she's really good friends with Jax. I never thought they would be friends which is weird. I mean they never hang out at school. 

  " Hey Court." I said happily. She nodded and sipped her drink. She was dressed as a dark fairy. It suits her. 

   " Sup Toni."

  " How's the party?" I asked.

    " Since you considered to be fashionably late, it's actually doing pretty fine. How are you doing so far?" she asked taking a nother sip. I noticed a cigarette in her hand as this was happening.

   " I ran into a naked girl and been asked to share my booty with Brendan," I said staring at the floor. I could feel my face getting so red, it was starting to hurt.

     " Oh you ran into Irene. She isn't uncomfortable about it. I mean, her parents are nudists and don't really care if she goes out like that. That's why she tries to wear the least amount as clothing possible. "

  " I never met a nudists before."

     " You don't want to," she huffed. She let the smoke escape from her lips a few times before continuing. " I was 11 when I went to her house. I had no idea about her parents. I couldn't sleep for a while because of them, and they're like extreme hippies."

   " I wish my mom was a hippie." Flower Power.

     " No you don't kid."

   " Why do you call me kid when I'm older than you?" I questioned. She's been calling me kid forever. It's getting irritating.

     " Because it's cool."

   " Wow great explanation," I said, making sure my sarcasm was visible. I told her I was going to go to the bathroom and she nodded walking towards Maggie. I ran into the room, but stopped to see Tamara face deeo in the toilet, barfing her lungs out. There's a little part of me saying 'Yes let the guts fall, die bitch!' and the other part is like ' It smells -.-' and the other, other part is saying to help her. Maybe if I sneak out she won't see me. 

    " Toni?" she said weakly.

   " Shit," I said quietly to myself. I turned around closing and locking the door. " Yes."

    " What are you doing here." Her voice was so cracky and raspy. Usually it's annoying, snobby, and high pitched. Now not so much. Her hair was disheveled and she looked a little...big. Oh my God..she's-no way!

   " You know this is the bathroom." I said with a smirk. " Are you pregnant?"

    " Is it that obvious?" she questioned. Duh.

   " Well you're barfing out a lung. You've disappeared. Your stomach looks alittle big. I mean, it's obvious to me. Does Jax know?"

    " Yes...but he knows it isn't his already." 

    Hold up.

     Rewind.

    Playback.

   " It's not Jax's."

     " No shit. Toni, can I trust you?" she asked. I felt bad for her. Even through all the bad names.She doesnt need all the attention and MTV on her ass. I want to help Tamara.

  " Yes you can." I said sincerely.

     " I don't love Jax..I never did. I just wanted attention, from everyone. If anyone touched him, it would piss me off. The fact that he didn't have his attention on my infuritated me. I wanted all eyes on me. Soon Jax wasn't giving me attention, because someone else was. But I'm at this party because I staying for the night until Drake comes back." she said sadly. I could see tears forming. " I'm so stupid. I fucked up so bad. I never realized how much of a bitch I was to you and everyone. I was selfish. My parents hate me. No one cares about me otherwise."

  I wiped a tear from her face and smiled. " I care." She nodded and smiled at me. 

     " I'm sorry." she whispered. 

   " Hey enough with the sorry. I'm tough. C'mon. You might want to head to sleep." I said rubbing her back  sympathetically. She nodded and led me to her room, passing through everyone to stay invinsible as possible. She made it to her room and once she fell into bed she passed out. I walked out the room, only to be pulled into some room. I don't know how many rooms are in this big ass house. The person flicked on the light and I could now see.

   Jax.

     " What were you doing with Tamara?" he asked angrily.

  " Giving her sympathy and tucking her into bed. I'm helping her Jax." stating the obvious. He rubbed his eyes and blew out a deep breath. He seemed frustrated. " Look, she's pregnant and it's only a matter of time until many people find out about it."

    " I'm just helping her out. I don't want her dealing with anymore shit."

  " Who knew you could be so sympathetic," I joked. He looked at me angrily and walked towards me. I backed up against the door, getting as much distance as possible. I tried to reach for the door handle but it was impossible.

     " You shouldn't joke Toni," he snarled. His eyes got darker. His eyebrows furrowed. Jaw clenched. His eyes roamed my body, making me a little uncomfortable. " You look really...nice." It seemed like he was trying to hold something back. Then out of the blue, he ...kissed me. he pulled back really quick and looked at me in the eyes. He seemed regretful of what he did. I could see it in his eyes. " I'm so sorry Toni."

  " I-It's okay." I startled. You didn't mean it. It's alright. No it's not alright, I just..." I couldn't get any words out. So I rushed out of the room breathing deeply. I feel bad for doing that, but at the same time I wanted his lips back on mine again. I don't know what's wrong with me. I rushed down the stairs to see Brendan.

    " Hey baby, you don't look okay."

  " Just saw a-another naked girl as all," I said nervously. He nodded and pulled me onto the dance floor. I put my arms around his neck and he pulled us close by his hands on my hips.

    " You know Toni, you're really sweet. And I'm going to miss you while I'm gone." he said softly. 

  " Really?" I said sadly. I still can't believe he's moving. What if he meets someone while he's gone?

   " Yes really," he said touching my butt. No scratch that not touch, grab. Roughly in fact. Right when I was about to push him, he sucked on my neck and I could feel a mark forming any moment, so I pushed him away. " Hold on, I'm almost done." he hissed. He pulled away and smiled at my neck. I touched it, trying to a=make it feel better. What the fuck!?

  " Seriously Brendan?" I questioned.

    " What is it? At least people know you're mine." he chuckled darkly. I kissed his cheek and ran to the bathroom, looking at my neck. Are you kidding me? There are to giant purple marks on my neck now. I should murder that bitch of a boyfriend. I stomped out of the bathroom angrily, running into a guy dressed as a giant baby. What's up with these costumes?

    " Woah sorry." he apologized. " Why are you so stressed?"

  " People." 

    " Well let that slide and have fun. Drink a little and let loose," he said smiling.

  " You're right giant baby guy. I need to have some fun tonight!" I shouted. 

  Jax's P.O.V

  Ever since that kiss thing, I've felt weird. I've been thinking in my room for about an hour and a half now. If only my sister Kirsten was here. She'd know what to do. I walked downstairs to see everyone cheering and laughing. I couldn't see through the crowd very well. 

   " Yeah Toni!" screamed some guy. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head. Brendan left a few minutes ago, so he doesn't know about her. I pushed through everyone and froze when I saw Toni dancing on one of my tables, drinking straight out of a bottle of Jack Daniels. People were even throwing money at her. It's Halloween they could at least throw candy.

   " Thank you, thank you. You guys were a wonderful audience," she said bowing dramatically. She jumped off the table, nearly falling but retaining her balance every once and a while. She turned back around facing everyone. " TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!" she screamed. Everyone screamed with her as she took a giant gulp of her drink. I've never seen this before. 

   " She's totally wasted," said Courtney walking Toni towards me. Toni stared at me while titlting her head and wobbling a little.

   " I'm noot," she slurred. " Great party Jax. Everyone is having a swell time."

  " C'mon Toni, you should head to bed." I said trying to grab her. But she turned and ran away.

   " I'll never be taken alive!" she screamed. I ran after her and she ran outside. It's really cold outside, justs saying. 

  " Toni!" I yelled. She giggled and jumped into my freezing cold pool. Shit!. I jumped in after her, and she was bobbing her head and paddiling her arms.

   " Man it's cold in here. Why didn't you adjust the heat?" she questioned shivering. I swam towards her and lifted her up, taking her into the house. She clung to my shirt, trying to get warmer but it idn't work.

  " I'll get you some dry clothes alright." I said softly. She nodded rapidly and started singing like an idiot and dancing. 

 Yeah Toni got drunk. I'm telling you in the next chapter, it's going to be the morning after this party and then I'm going to just skip to Christmas. I think it's better that way. I love drunk Toni, doesn't everyone?

   1) so what do you think of Brendan now?

    2) Should Toni befriend Tamara?

  Comment, vote, all that gibberjabber. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.9K 130 13
Y/n is a boy who was always called gifted as a child, but when he reached high school, he found a point where he could no longer idly cruise by on na...
680K 60.3K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
Four of Clubs Por Caitlin

Ficção Adolescente

187K 21.7K 34
❝𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘛𝘜𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚. 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘈𝘊𝘊𝘌𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘈𝘔𝘌. 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘔 𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘌 𝘐𝘚: 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘖𝘍 �...
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...