It Has To Be You {The Sequel}

Od spraythesun

{Sequel to It's Gotta Be You} "Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Reece... Více

The Start.
A Fight.
The Interview.
Debating.
Moving In.
The Hidden Room!
Make-Up?
Lickety Split.
Hurting.
Surprising News.
Agents, Personal Organisers and Fans.
Making Plans.
Playing In The Park.
Beach Party!
Please Read! <3
Beach Party (II).
Street Dancing.
Farewells And Goodbyes.
Surprise, Surprise!
The Surprise.
Dates and Dancing.
Jason, Planning And Lunch.
Concert Date.
The Second Interview.
Meet & Greet.
Lunch With The Girls.
Teardrops On My Guitar.
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall.
All Too Well.
Epilogue I: Everything Has Changed.
Epilogue II: Forever and Always.
Alternative Ending I.
Alternative Ending II.
Acknowledgements.

Meetings.

12.7K 193 49
Od spraythesun

Reece's P.O.V:

'So, this place is pretty cool, isn't it?' Sam asks me, leaning against the door. I nod, agreeing with her.

'Yeah. It's better than the other place, from last year.' I say.

'Yes, it is. The other place was so...Ugh.' Sam says, shrugging. I laugh and let my gaze drift along my friends. Steph and Hannah are deep in conversation about something or other.

I look and Lana, Abi and Nikki are arguing. I laugh quietly. You don't want to argue with Abi. She'll make you see reason, even if you're wrong.

The boys are trying out the recording thing. Chelsea and Rizo are no-where to be seen.

'Hey, girls, listen to us! We're gonna try this out!' Louis calls.

We all crowd round them, expectant. Suddenly there's a high pitched noise coming from the machine. We all cover our ears and groan.

'Niall! Turn it off!' Liam yells. Then as soon as it had come, the noise went and we all sigh in relief.

'Remember not to press the red button.' Harry says. We all laugh and then the door swings open and Chelsea and Rizo are standing there breathless.

I raise my eyebrow at them.

'Oh my God! We were looking around when we bumped into The Wanted, seriously! They asked for you Nikki! Especially the one who's called...What was he called, Rizo?' Chelsea says.

'Nathan. No. It was Tom. Hang on...Nope. It wasn't Nathan.' Rizo winks at me.

'ARGH! Don't tell me it wasn't Nathan!' Nikki screams. We all laugh as she clutches her hair in her hands.

'Fine. It was Nathan who asked for you especially.' Rizo says, grinning.

Nikki screams happily, then she grabs me and Lana by the arm and drags us outside. Rizo, Chelsea and Abi follow us.

'We're going to find them!' Nikki says.

'Have you gone mental? How are we gonna find them?' I point out.

'And, if we do, what are we gonna say? That Rizo told us that Nathan asked for Nikki especially?' Lana asks, incredulously.

Nikki stops for a minute and then starts pulling us again.

'We'll figure it out. Let's go!' Nikki lets go of us. We follow her slowly.

'Okay, whatever Smurf Queen. If we look like idiots then it's your fault.' I mutter.

'REECE! LANA!' someone yells. We both turn to see a girl with dark hair waving at us.

'Hi girls!' she calls, coming closer.

'Jaz! Hi!' I exclaim, hugging her.

'Long time no see!' she says, letting go of me and hugging Lana.

'Yeah! What are you doing here?' I ask, surprised at seeing her.

Jaz is Kari's cousin. Kari, was Zayn's old girlfriend. It's a long story. [A/N: Just read the one before this. It's a lot easier than me explaining it.]

'I work here now! I've met loads of famous people! Like JB, Taylor Swift, The Wanted...Oh, they're great boys, by the way!' Jaz says.

'Awesome!' Abi says.

'Anyway, what are you guys doing here?' she asks, looking at Abi and Nikki.

'These are my friends, Abi and Nikki, and we came here because the boys got a record deal.' I say, shortening the version.

'Cool. Pleased to meet you, guys. Hey, I'm going to see someone now, would you guys like to come?' Jaz asks us. I look at Nikki.

'Yeah, we'll come!' I say quickly.

'Ok. Follow me!' she says and we follow her along some corridors.

'Here we go. Be quiet though. Make sure you don't say anything.' Jaz says, opening a door. I glance in and Lana pushes me into the room. Then she looks up and we both scream.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Cher Lloyd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' we scream together.

Cher looks up and blinks at us. Jaz opens her eyes wide and we start apologising.

'I am so sorry.' we both say at the same time, covering our mouths. Cher starts laughing.

'Hey, it's Ok. I don't mind. It was funny!' she says, grinning at us. We both glance sideways at each other and sigh in relief.

'Anyways, I'm Cher. What are your names?' she asks us. She turns her mic off and sits down.

'I'm Reece. And this is Lana.' I say.

'Fans?' Cher smiles at us. We laugh and nod.

'I love your song Want U Back!' we say at the same time. I turn to Lana and she turns to me. Freaky.We're talking at the same time.

'Well, we've gotta get on. I'll be back soon, Cher.' Jaz says, shutting the door behind her. Abi, Nikki, Chelsea and Rizo follow her and they go off to meet someone else famous. Probably the Wanted. Or JB.

We chat for ages with Cher.

'Hey, do you wanna watch me perform Want U Back?' she asks us.

'Yes!'

'Of course we do!' we say. She laughs and then she asks:

'Wanna join in?'

'YEAH!' we yell, laughing.

We take two mics and we start singing softly, along with her. She sings loudly and she covers up our voices, but we don't mind really.

'You girls have good voices!' Cher says, finishing the song. We laugh.

'Thanks.' we reply to her.

'Anyway, we'd better go. The boys are probably wondering where we are!' Lana says. We get off the stage and Cher hugs us.

'We'll meet up again, yeah?' she asks. We nod fervently.

'Course! It was great meeting you Cher.' I say.

'Yeah, you're like, my idol!' Lana says, smiling. Cher laughs.

'Thanks. I'm glad I have two very nice fans!'

'No problem! Lana, lets go!' I say, taking her and pulling her to the door. Before we get there, it's swung open and Abi and Nikki come screaming in. Chelsea and Rizo follow behind slowly.

'I MET JB!' Abi's screaming.

'I MET NATHAN! AND HE ASKED FOR MY NUMBER!' Nikki's screeching.

I open my eyes wide, wave at Cher and drag the girls out of the room, with help from Lana.

'What?!'

Nikki then let's go of me and screams really loudly and happily. Chelsea covers her mouth up with her hand.

'Shut up Nikki!' we all exclaim.

'I met Nathan!' she squeals.

'We know! Tell us about it.' Lana says, while I roll my eyes.

'We were walking, trying to find them and then we spotted them. Well, they called us over and JB was in there room, with them. So, we got talking and stuff and he asked for my number and we had loads of fun! That's the short version.' Nikki explains.

'Okay...Cool.' Lana says, smiling.

'I know! I'm meeting up with him later!' she says, clapping her hands together.

'Cool! Where's he taking you?' Rizo asks.

'I have no idea.' Nikki replies. We laugh.

'Good Nikki. Why didn't you ask him?'

'I did! I asked him, but he said he'll let me know later.'

'Ha! That's because he doesn't know himself.' I say, grinning.

'Hey! Of course he knows where we're going!'

'Firstly, you don't know if you're going yet. And secondly, look, whatever. I don't want to get mixed up in your relationships.' Abi says.

'Nor do I, in yours!' they start arguing.

I wink at Lana and nudge Nikki.

'Nikki, Nathan's waving at you.' I say.

'Abi, JB's there.' Lana says, trying to hide her grin.

They're heads both snap up and then, seeing that there's nobody there, they glare at us.

'You're both horrible! We both got our hopes up!' Nikki says. We just laugh and laugh.

'We'll get you back!' Abi says, glaring at us. We both try to cover up our laughs but fail, snorting and then laughing again. They roll their eyes and stop arguing with each other.

At least that's sorted.

When we enter the studio we hear the boys practising. We go in silently and sit down beside Sam, Hannah and Steph.

Zayn waves at me and winks while Liam sings his solo. I blow him a kiss back.

When they finish the song, they sit down and Zayn asks me what I've been up to.

'We met Cher Lloyd! And we got her number. And we're gonna meet up with her sometime!' I say, smiling.

'And I met JB!' Abi calls.

'And I met The Wanted and Nathan Sykes!' Nikki yells.

'Er, so did we.' Chelsea points out. The look on Nikki's face was price-less. It was a mixture of anger, confusion and laughter.

We all burst out laughing.

'Well, now that we're done here, could we go home? I'm so tired.' Niall says.

'Jet lag.' I state, smiling. We all stand up and we leave the building, Louis gets his keys and drives us back to the flat. Or apartment, whatever you wanna call it.

Niall walks in and just drops onto the sofa, about to fall asleep. Then the boys glance at him and then they yell and leap on him, scaring him out of his skin. Also, getting him trapped.

'Boys! Seriously! You all act like ten year olds!' Hannah exclaims.

'It's because they are!' I joke.

'Hey!'

'We're not ten year olds!'

'You can talk!'

'I WAS JOKING!' I yell, stopping everyone from carrying on shouting at me.

'WE KNOW! SO WERE WE!' they scream back. Them Harry throws a cushion at me.

'You're gonna pay for that!' I say loudly throwing the cushion back at him.

'Am I?'

'Yeah! I'll fight you!' I say, only half joking.

'Ok!' Harry calls, grinning. He asked for it.

I ran up to him and jumped on him, tackling him to the ground.

'Aha! I've got you Harold!' I call, shoving the cushion in his face.

He pushes me off him and I stand up quickly. He picks me up and throws me onto the sofa.

I scream. 'Harry! Wait till I get you!'

He runs off and I decide not to run after him.

Zayn gives me a funny look. 'What?' I ask him.

'You're hair's a mess.' he grins and pulls a strand away from my eyes.

'You can talk, mister.' I say, smiling.

'My hair is not a mess!' he says.

'Nor is mine!' Then I look at myself in a window and back-track.

'Okay, maybe it is.' I laugh at myself.

'Yeah. It is. Anyway, what are we having for dinner?' he asks.

'I have no idea. Let's have Burger King or something!' Sam calls.

Hm! Good idea!

'Yeah! But one of us will have to go out and get it.' Louis points out.

'Doesn't matter.' Sam says, shrugging.

'Okay. Write down what everyone wants and one of us will go and buy it.' Liam says. I see Harry appear again. I grin evilly at him and go to stand up from the sofa.

'Nooooo! Stay away from meeeee! Nikki! Help mee!' Harry screams, running away. I burst out laughing when I see Nikki come out from the kitchen with a confused expression on her face.

'Nikki, what do you want from Burger King?' I ask her.

'I want a Steakhouse!' Nikki yells.

'Yeah, me too.' I say to Louis, who was writing it down.

'Okay, so we've got that done. Who's going to get it?' he asks, after jotting down Sam's order. Nobody offers so I shrug and say 'I'll go, if nobody else wants to go.'

'I'll go with you.' Rizo says, smiling. I nod.

'Okay, give us the money.' I say grinning.

Everyone hands us some money and Rizo and I leave, taking a hoodie in case it gets cold.

We walk to the bus and we climb on. I glance at the seats. Then I look at Rizo who's also noticed a cute guy sitting alone. Not as cute as Zayn though.

We both silently agree not to sit next to him. He looks up as we pass him and looks us up and down. He smiles at Rizo and me and I just look away.

'Hey beautiful.' I hear him say. I look around and see Rizo clench her fists. I don't like the look of this boy.

'Wanna come with me?'

'No. I do not!' Rizo says.

'Aw, c'mon, we'll have fun!' he says, smiling like a demented psycho.

'Keep away from her.' I growl at him, pulling Rizo closer to me.

'Who says?' he taunts, coming closer.

'Me.'

Then as I feel the bus stop and I see the doors open, I knee the boy in his privates and drag Rizo off the bus and run.

Rizo starts laughing.

'Rizo! You shouldn't laugh!' I say, laughing myself.

'Oh my God, he totally freaked me out!' she says, opening the door to Burger King.

'And me!'

'You kneed him in his privates!' Rizo giggles.

'I will do so happily, if I see him again.' I say, trying to keep a straight face.

She bursts out laughing and then I order our food.

'Maybe we should call Louis to come and pick us up.' Rizo says.

'Nah, we'd better not. We'll be all right.' I say, paying and taking the bag of food.

We leave Burger King and quickly glance around us for the demented psycho.

When we get to the front door of the apartment we stop.

'Shall we tell the boys?' Rizo asks.

'Er, yeah. We'd better do.' I say. I open the door and hand out the food.

Then Rizo suddenly comes out with: 'Reece kneed this boy in his privates!'

They all turn to stare at me. I swallow my mouthful of burger and explain.

'Oh my God! You are not going out again!' Louis says.

'You're not my dad Louis!' I say, putting my burger down.

'He's not. But I'm your boyfriend, and I don't want this freaky maniac following my girlfriend.' Zayn says, frowning at me.

'I can look after myself, Zayn.'

'Yeah, I know you can. Look, to make us all happy to know you're safe, next time any of you go out, go with someone. This goes for everyone.' he says, looking seriously at us all.

We all nod. 'Fine. We won't go out alone.' I say, crossing my arms across my chest. He comes over and hugs me tight.

'You do understand that I don't want anything to happen to you, don't you?' he asks me. I nod against his chest. 'Yeah, I do.' I reply.

And I did. I understand that he doesn't want anything to happen to me. I'd want the same for him.

Heey guys!! :D First up, I wanna ask you guys to check out my friend Rizo's Zayn fan fic :) Pleeease?? It'll make her soo happy!! @RizoMerzaie :D Thank you if you do! Secondly, I wanna let you guys know that Lana and me are doing One Direction One Shots on our joint account if you're interested! :D And thrid, Lana and me have both been nominated for Wattpad's People's Choice Awards for Best Young Author, so if you guys can check that ou and vote for us, that would be great! (Don't ask me anything about that, because I'm pretty confused myself!)

And, yeah, that's it! Vote, comment and fan? :D AND, for my new story, I need names so if you could pick your fave from theses: Raina, Riley, Blai and Raven. It's for a bad, kinda girl :D

Thanks guys....BYEEE!!! :D

Amber {Chocolate Queen-Ambi Bambi-Mrs Malik-DirectionPrincess-Baby Momma} XxX

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.6K 140 18
*This story is the sequel to my Niall fanfic "It's Complicated". If you haven't read the first one you will be extremely confused.* After Zayn's bes...
4.4K 163 18
Choices make life. Choose right, everything will fall in place. Choose wrong, you and the people around you will be challenged. But are there...
132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...
598K 10.2K 36
{Book 1} Games are made to be played, but sometimes they take a turn for the worst. "Truth, or dare?" were the words that embedded themselves in Har...