RESTRAINT | H.S. AU (Editing)

By endlessimaginations

"How can I love someone who took away my freedom? Who took every decent and good things left of me?" Born t... More

R E S T R A I N T
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
chapter 15
chapter 15.2
s i x t e e n
chapter 17
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
T w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
F I N
Author's Notes

s i x

52.7K 1K 586
By endlessimaginations

"Ch-change what?" My eyes widening in realization. Oh no, I spoke to the Don without asking his permission making me unconsciously bit my lip in trepidation.

"Pardon m-me Don for not asking your permission to speak." I stutter, my eyes on my lap.

"It's fine. I will allow you to speak to me freely only if you answer my questions truthfully." I can feel his eyes on me, waiting for my response.

"Yes Don."

"Have you been fucked before?" The callousness of his question causes me to flinch. I contemplate if I should lie or answer the truth. If I choose the former, he might punish me from hiding the truth. If I tell him the truth that I have kept my innocence intact, he might pick an interest about it and make my life a living hell.

I choose to lie.

"Y-yes sir." I say biting my lip after. His eyes narrow at me.

"Liar." He sneers making me gulp.

Why do I always choose the wrong decision?

"I hate liars." He tells me, his stare hardening every seconds while sweat starts to form in my forehead. Oh shit, what will he do now?

"Does getting punished sounds appealing to you?" He asks with a menacing smirk.

I shake my head in fear. The don rises a bit to grip my jaw with his hand.

"Then, do not ever fucking lie to me." He sneers. Unwanted tears escape my eyes as I welp in pain. His grip is too strong it may leave a bruise later.

"Now answer me the truth." He orders.

"N-no. No one has touched me yet, Don." A smile slowly creeps on his lips.

"Elaborate." My eyebrows furrow in confusion. Elaborate what?

His eyes gauge my reaction to his statement before he speaks again.

"You are very innocent." He chuckles making my cheeks redden. He moves his hand towards my blushing face again. Brushing his thumb softly to the softness of my flushed skin in contrast of how harsh his hands were a while ago.

"I want to destroy it." He says very calmly with his eyes turns into greed excitement.

Slowly, he grabs my hips slipping me towards him in the water. His hands still holding my hips in place as he moves towards the deeper part of the tub. He then pulls me towards his lap, making me straddle him with my legs on each side of his lap. I cringe when I feel his hard manhood touches my leg. So in reflex, I push my hands to his toned chest to create distance between us.

"Stop squirming!" He yells at me. His loud gruelling voice resonates inside the walls of this room and in instant, I stop moving. Silence fills his outburst afterwards as I sit still on his lap, afraid to even make the slightest move. I feel his chest moves when he releases an air of exasperation.

"Lisa have you ever wish you have something you never have. Something that is absolutely impossible for you attain?" He suddenly asks me to my confusion. Where is this heading?

I nod my head weakly as my face starts to grow grim. Ofcourse, that is the best question he could ask me. Since all my life, all I did is pray and wish but all of it came unanswered.

I wished for a good life, it never came.

I wished for my mother's love, still she never did.

I wished for my father's life, and still he is still six feet under the ground.

I wished for my freedom, but here I am -- in the lap of the devil himself.

He caresses his fingers from my legs towards my waist causing shivers to erupt from my already wet skin. He then tilts my chin so my eyes could meet his. Deep green eyes probing and studying my grief stricken face.

"I can make your wishes come true." He whispers at me. My breath starts to jumbles and my heart beat suddenly quickens its rate.

"Only if--" he moves his other hand behind my neck gripping it gently. "--you follow all my commands." He whispers in my ears making me feel his hot musky breath. My limbs unknowingly starts to lose all its strength. My head starts to get dizzy probably from the heat coming from the water or because of the Don's own heat itself that is making me delirious. Probably the combination of both.

A whimper escapes my lips as he continues to wander his hands on my body, unwantedly on my part. My body continues to lose it strenght that I can't help but rest my head on the Don's shoulder. To the Don it may look like I am enjoying what he is doing but to me it is actually a sign of defeat.

He take this chance to unclasp my bra. My breath hitches but my body is too weak to protest. I remember that I used all my energy earlier when I am was doing my strenous forced exercise.

"Please..don't." I plead. I bite my lip praying that he will listen to my plea but just like all my other wishes, it never comes true.

I feel his large hands grope my already tender breast making me moan in pain as he squeezes it both hardly.

"I like hearing you moan." I hear him chuckles. He continues his assault as he travel his sinful hands towards the lace of my panty. Panic strikes me so I use the remaining strength I have to push myself away from this monster. The sudden action causes me stumble due to the loss of balance which leads my head to hit the hard cold edge of the tub. A blinding sharp pain hits the back of my head invoking me to groan with a pitiful cry. I touch the back of my head and I gasp when I see blood in my hand. My eyes widen when I realize that a dark velvet liquid oozes from the back of my head.

The Don stands abruptly from the water making me see all his naked glory again. I would have care and be embarassed to see his nakedness but then a sharp throbbing pain occupies my whole attention right now. The Don grabs his towel and looks at me in disgust.

"I don't want to continue my bath anymore. The water is now dirty with your blood." He says in monotone. He looks at me for a second and then goes out the bathroom without a word.

Leaving me with my mouth hanging open in disbelief.

***

This is my nth time in the mansion's clinic. The doctor even raises his eyebrow when he saw me brought again in the clinic. Maybe he's thinking that I am such clutz. Fortunately, the wound at the back of my head doesn't need stitches but he still advised me to observe it in awhile.

"Always be careful. The next one might cause your life." The doctor teases.

"The only time I've ever been to a clinic is here in the mansion." I mumble. The doctor laughs which irks me that he finds my situation very lightly.

"We are never content aren't we?" He taps my shoulder before he leaves me alone.

My cheeks redden in anger. How could the people here thinks that I am ungrateful and full of complaints? I clench my hands till my knuckles turns white. Anger surges again inside of me. I can't believe that the Don is that cruel. He just left me wounded and bleeding without the slightest care. Does he even have any form of mercy and compassion in his bones?

I move to the side of the clinic bed and lay my body down side ways. The only compensation I got is an early rest for the day. Tomorrow I'll be back to work like nothing happened. Thinking till my mind gets tired my eyes eventually turns heavy and in no time I am in the midst of a dreamless sleep.

It's been five days after the incident and fortunately the Don is busy somewhere here in the mansion. He didn't request for my presence at all. All I did these past days was either clean the library or be in the kitchen to do some chores. I never heard any news about the Don nor even see a glimpse of him inside the mansion. All I know is he never left the mansion. I know Nicole is with him most of the time since she hardly boss me around like the usual. I guess having the Don around the mansion makes her too preoccupied.

The wound at the back of my head doesn't stings in pain anymore. I am glad that I can now lay down in my bed comfortably. I hope this is the last injury I'll get here in the mansion.

I am currently at my room preparing myself to rest when a knock came. My chest starts to feel tight due to fear. Who could be visiting me this late hours?

I slowly open the door and my breath relaxes when Nicole greets me.

"It's been a while Lisa." She smiles at me dryly. I just take a nod in response.

"Won't you invite me inside your room?" She smiles at me but before I can even response she makes her way inside my room and makes herself comfortable on the only chair I have in this room.

"Sit down Lisa, we have to talk." Her words makes me nervous. What is it now?

"Lisa you need to take some medicine." She informs me.

"W-why? I am not sick." I frown in confusion.

"No obviously you are not. Well, these are sort of a supplement that you have to take once everyday on the same exact time. Do you understand?" I didn't response. I don't want to do this. It is like I don't have a control of my body anymore. They can't decide that for me. I notice her sigh.

"You don't have a choice. If any chance you will disobey us, we will be forced to inject this medicine to you." Her threat causes a twist in my gut. Memories of them injecting those blue substance is enough to make me agree without question. I nod in defeat.

"Good. You will take one tablet a day religiously. You should never miss. We will know if you do and the consequence you'll face is something you will never anticipate." She then smirks at me when she sees me tremble a bit when she mentioned 'consequence'. Afterwards, she grabs the pills from her pocket and gives it to me.

"Start drinking it now. Remember the same time everyday." That was the last words she said before she left me in peace. I take a look inside the packet and it is numbered. I guess it is a guide so I won't surely miss it.

I immediately pops the first one in my mouth and swallows it with a glass of water.

I lay down my bed and grabs the blanket to cover my whole body while I wait anxiously of what will happen next.

Bonjour!

THANK YOU FOR STILL READING MY STORY! ^_^

I am very sorry for the late update. I was travelling abroad last week. I am back home and more focused now.

What do you think is the medicine for?

What should be our ship name for Lisa and Harold?

Comment your suggestion here!

+GRACE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 114 23
Seventeen year old Lana Wright has never had it easy. She was a mistake, or so her mother told her. With a broken home and friends who hate her, she...
31.7K 2.1K 33
".....I am pathetic. I know this and there is no other explanation for it. I am in love with a man who's in love with someone else and that is my dow...
6M 114K 44
please don't comment crap on this story, I made it when I was very young and clueless. I understand it sucks and it's gross. // "You're nobody impo...
728K 18.5K 65
Trigger warning - Abuse, violence, assault, murder Please do not read if you can not handle this He walked through the dark stairs. He was playing w...