The Mobster's Boyfriend. (Zar...

Od HAILYBLOOMS

There's Lines that shouldn't be crossed when you're apart of something like this, Something that could give y... Více

The Mobster's Boyfriend. (Zarry) AU
Ch.2 The Chills
Ch.3 Crooked
Ch.4 Secrets
ch. 5 Really the closet?
Ch.6 Painless
CH.7 What is Love?
Ch. 8 ultimatum
Ch.9 The Story Of My Life
Ch. 10 No Need To Say Goodbye
Ch. 11 Hiatus
Ch.12 On a Plane full of Trust Issues
Ch. 13 Just when you thought it was safe
Ch.14 Golden Revolver
Ch.15 Better Left Unsaid
Ch. 16 Introspection
Ch.17 Strikes
Ch. 18 Push
Ch.19 Visitor
Authors Note: Help!!
Ch.21 Please.
Ch. 22 Unspeakable help.
A/N: Stories.
Ch.23. Hard Times.
Ch.24 Coma.
Ch. 25 Expect the Unexpected.
Ch.26 No Interruptions
Ch.27 Ongoing Traffic.
Ch.28 News Flash.
Ch. 29. Platinum Bougatti
Ch.30 Way to go.
1 Year Later
A/N:
Sequel Update!!!!
New Zarry Story!!

Ch.20 what you know.

4.9K 185 20
Od HAILYBLOOMS

Harry's P.O.V.

"I've been trying to get Mr. tomlinson for years." the tall man that stood next josh says his accent sounded slightly foreign.

"so what does that have to do with us." Zayn snaps suprising me.

"Zayn he's here to help." Liam says seemingly annoyed at his attitude.

"Raymond huh.... where'd you think of that name." Zayn says shaking his head.

"Zayn stop." I whisper in his ear.

"No why don't you tell these people your real name." Zayn almost shouts startling my mother.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Raymond says through his teeth.

"why do you always have a problem with someone" josh says rubbing his fore head.

"you don't know me." Raymond says with worry in his eyes but there was a look of warning.

"why in the hell did you decide to show up now." zayn says pushing past Liam and walking outside.

Raymond follows him and I walk to do the same but  josh stops me.

"I don't know what the hell is going on but we need raymonds help so let them work this out." he says this with seriousness in his voice so I just take a step back.

"wow this really is a lot to deal with I feel for you " Gemma says, catching Josh's attention.

He looks at her and she smiles batting her eyes in a flirtacious way.

josh bites his lip and winks at her I elbow him in the chest making him grunt in annoyance.

hey she may be my older sister but it doesn't mean I don't feel protective over her.

"are you guys staying for dinner?" my mom asked.

"Yeah." josh says before anyone could take anything into consideration.

soon enough, Zayn storms in Raymond behind him with a relieved look on his face.

what the hell is going on.

"my mums cooking dinner." I say as Zayn walks straight past me like I wasn't there.

I follow him I don't care whats going on... we just fixed our relationship I'm not letting it get ruined this fast.

he ends up walking to my old bedroom.

"ok zayn what's going on." he shrugs.

"we shouldn't keep things from each other." I say walking over to him and grip his wrist.

"I'm not keeping anything from you." he says looking at his shoes.

" Zayn we need to trust each other." I say kissing his cheek.

"its not you that I don't trust." he says looking at me as if he thought he offended me.

"Then tell me what's wrong." I say looking into his eyes hoping it would be enough to convince him but I saw it in his eyes.

"look Harry now is not the time." he says and I was about to push it some more but I heard my mother.

"dinners ready!" she yells in a sing song voice which would embarrass anyone.

but I didn't care because zayn cracked a smile clearly amused by my red cheeks.

"let's go eat." he says kissing my lips and then grabbing my hand.

We arrive to the dining room and the image I saw was full of different emotions.

my mom was dishing out food which sent warmth  throughout me making me feel calm.

Liam was sitting back in his chair looking drained. He was probably thinking about niall he was so busy worrying about me and Zayns problem that he hasn't had Time to recover.

Josh was whispering something in my sisters ear that cheeky bastard....I'm talking about my sister.

then there was Raymond....he was staring at me...not a friendly stare nor a hateful stare but a stare I couldn't describe and that scared me more then I'd like to admit.

"Harry I know it looks good but it taste even better." My mum says motioning for me to sit down I smile and take a seat. next to Zayn.

I still feel raymonds eyes on me and although I was frightened I looked at him and I couldn't help but notice how blue and friendly his eyes were, like Nialls.

Dinner went by, really slow my mom put Zayn through the whole teenage dating trivia game, but despite how upset he was earlier he answered every question politely but that's not what made me uncomfortable. it was the fact that Raymonds eyes seemed to always be glued to me.

"well were gonna head off to bed mum." I say rising  from my seat.

"yeah we should head to a hotel." liam says.

"oh nonsense you guys can stay here we have guest rooms." my mother says getting up to put some of the dishes away.

"no um they don't want to intrude." zayn starts.

"its hardly intruding if i offer.". my mom says winning the battle.

"Yeah my back hurts from hotel beds anyway." Raymond says giving Zayn a wicked smile.

Zayn just grabs my hand tightly and pulls me to my room pissed off.

"Whats wrong now." I say as I close the door to my room.

"I don't want them staying here." he says as if I missed a obvious point.

"they're here to help us don't be so rude." I say as I take my t shirt off.

"I'm sorry." he says which takes me by surprise.

"look I don't want to fight, were here together and...your officially mine." he says as he pulls me down on to my bed.

I smile and he smiles back then he presses his lips to mine. This kiss was so different it was so free. why? well I was his he didn't have to worry about this being our last kiss or me leaving him for Louis.

He let his hands rub up my bare chest as he deepened our kiss. I quickly started taking his pants off.

"fuck i've never wanted you so bad." he says as he watches me pull his pants and boxers down his waist.

He pulled my hips down to his and rolled his hips into mine and bit his lips in ecstasy.

"wait babe I need to get my trousers off too." I say chuckling he just kisses me as I take them off.

"Hurry harreh." he says as he moves his lips to my neck kissing my sweet spot.

"shit babe." I moan.

"you want me to fuck you into the bed don't you baby." he whispers in my ear making goose bumps rise instantly.

"since when do you talk dirty." I whisper back.

"there's a lot of things I haven't been able to show you yet." he says as his hand wraps around my hips and he rolls us over so that he's on top of me.

"you never answered my question by the way so I guess you have no choice." he says his eyes filled with lust.

god I love this. how he takes charge. he was about to give me his fingers to suck on for prep but I stop him and lean down get into my bag and get lube from it.

"prepared." he says grabbing the bottle from me and squeezing it onto his hand. then he slowly rubs it on his d*ck. he looks at me as he strokes himself.

I watched in awe. he smiles at me and then throws the bottle to the ground. he leans down and takes one of my nipples in his mouth. my back arched in pleasure but faltered as soon as I felt him thrust into me.

"oh fuck." I moan, but I quickly cover my mouth. I know I'm basically an adult but that doesn't mean I wAnt my mom to hear me having sex.

but Zayn didn't care because he slammed into me hitting the bundle of nerves deep within me making me cry out his name in pleasure.

He puts his hands on my hips and he presses me into the bed as he quickens his pace. each thrust becoming deeper and harder.

every thrust pushed a new  word out of me. fuck.yes.harder. I felt like I was in a world alone with Zayn.

"I love you so much." zayn moaned as his thrust became more desperate.

"I love you too zayn." I moan as I came untouched which has never happened to me before.

I ran my hands through his hair ad he pressed me harder into the bed he slid in and out of me slowly three times before slamming into me once more...then he came throwing his head back and squeezing his eyes shut.there was a slight groan that I knew I could only trigger that escaped his lips.

he finally came down from his high and he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

"I told you Id fuck you Into the bed.". he whipers as he tugs my bottom lip and he pulls away from our kiss.

I smile. I was On cloud nine at the moment.

"I'm gunna

take a shower... coming?" he asked as he gets off of me and moves to put his boxers back on.

"I would love to but were at my mums house and my sisters nosy." I say he just nods.

he walks out of the room and goes to the bathroom and i decide to pick up the clothes from the floor. I put on my boxers and begin to pick up some clothes.

The door opens up behind me.

"someone in the bath...room?" I ask thinking it was zayn but as I turn around I see Raymond.

"Hi harry." Raymond says shutting the door and the sound of him locking the door couldn't have startled me more than the unreadable look in his eyes.

A/N: finally updated !!! sorry if this was bad or confusing. I will hopefully be updating more often.

What do u think Raymonds gonna do????

Vote

Comment

Share

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.3K 286 33
Sequel to Him Promises were made, promises were broken. Luke and Calum try doing the long distance relationship, but sadly it didn't work. When Calum...
62.9K 3.6K 23
Zayn is a struggling College student, while Harry is a prince. Zayn is striving hard to graduate college while Harry, is learning how to be a King...
156K 6K 36
Zayn is a man who is always alone. He doesn't want anyone around him, nor talks to him. He doesn't want attention from his schoolmates. But Liam bein...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...