The Cigar [The Series 3] {Com...

By Sarah24SM

She was married. He was mated. They both could not betray their better halves yet something was p... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 13

5.6K 346 23
By Sarah24SM

"Such a charmer" Adrian comments dryly making Warren sigh.

"How's Scar?" Warren asks instead moving away from the window where both of them were watching Star and Scott shout.

"Safe" Adrian grumbles as he too steps out of the window area.

"Those kids"

"They will be fine, trust me" Matt comments as he sips on the coffee.

"We will have to wait for them to wake up to see how much they remember as well make sure they understand the ethics before their parents arrive here"

"You contacted their parents?" Warren asks in surprise.

"No, but they will" Adrian points out of the window towards Scott and Star reminding him about their earlier conversation.

"I will talk with them" Warren sighs.

"You better" Adrian warns him; both of them stare at each other for a few seconds before nodding their head as they come to an understanding.

"You have the brothers to talk to you know," Adrian points out notifying him about his mate's brothers.

"I do not have to talk with anyone about anything Ad anyways as soon as the kids are good Star will leave the pack lands and I will make sure she will never utter a word about this incident"

"Yeah do make sure they don't shout how big your dick is" Matt snickers before sobering as Warren glares his way.

*******

"Okay enough talk about his woman, now did the blood react well?" Adrian asks a bit irritated.

"Yep, attached to the kid's blood cell like a vine, their wounds are healing remarkably" Matt informs them with a wide grin.

"What about the effect?" Warren asks with a frown not liking the fact of Adrian's blood was inside of the kids especially after the changes within Adrian.

"We will know once they are up and about but what we have to be thankful about is they are alive because of his quick thinking...

Those kids would not have been breathing if Adrian did not give them his blood when he did, trust me Warren you would have more than those frowns on your forehead if something went wrong" Matt defends his brother as well their Alpha.

Warren sighs rubbing his face tiredly as he has no clue how to get out of the shit they were in because of his foolishness.

"It's as much as my fault and responsibility Warren, do not beat yourself for it and as your Alpha and your friend I am with you along with this pack...

Just sort things out that you need to and if need rises the parents are allowed in the grounds, we face the problems together like a family" Adrian's statement brings a much needed relief to Warren before he nods towards Adrian before he walks towards the door.

"Oh and congratulations, I am not surprised" Warren teases Adrian who growls in annoyance.

*******

"The real report Matt," Adrian asks as soon as they are sure Warren is far away from the hearing point.

"I cannot be sure if your blood within them is a curse or blessing. There is not much of a change in their blood cells even if their body accepted your blood positively...

Moreover, your blood being an Alpha's blood along with a dominant one I think, as they will grow up they will show few signs, kind of like a side reaction...

I am still not sure if they can turn into a werewolf like us though and if anyone of them did get a hold of it and changes let us just say we will get one fine Alpha...possibilities...

But for that to happen it may take time or not"

"What about their life line?"

"As I said I am not so sure on a few things and for them to unlock the blood, they need to get a hold of it and if they fully turn into a wolf then the possibilities are endless and we will be looking into a forever...

These kids need not just proper guidance and protection; we need to keep an eye on them as well"

"Till when?"

"We are talking about forever Adrian, you just created a bigger mess and we will be protecting generation after generations of these kids...

You just officially created a whole new bloodline of werewolf" Matt informs deepening the frown on Adrian's face.

"Report to the council about this," he growls before walking out of the door and slamming it hard.

*******

Star lies on the bed staring at the ceiling as she tries to think of a way to get out of the mess, while Scott was watching the kids he had asked her to rest like a good husband, he has always been like that no matter how much they fight or tease he always took care of her first.

She sighs rolling to the side of the bed and now stares at the door, contemplating if she should walk out and join Scott but no, they will once again end up calling names like all the other times.

Scott was pissed he could not tap Warren's ass first but not every male born were gay some were assholes even if they did not like to play ass eating games.

A knock on the door makes her sit up and the hair on her body she forgot to shave wakes up letting her know who was behind that door, the very asshole she had wanted to see from the very first time she opened her eyes on that bed.

Opening the door, she comes face o face with Warren who did not have a happy expression on his face, which makes her unhappy as well.

"What do you want?"

"We need to talk"

"We have nothing to talk about and if you still want to talk about how you can turn into a giant wolf...

I already saw that live so get out of here" she sneers before going to slam the door in his face like she always wanted to do but no such luck as he holds the door with his hand.

"No we are not going to talk about me today"

"Oh wow, you shocked me"

"Star, your husband is gay"

"Well being his wife if I do not have any problems with my husband's choice then why do you?"

"I do not have any problems with gays"

"Yay, I knew there was some good in you except your cock when we fucked" she claps her hands childishly.

"Hiding behind your silly jokes and carefree attitude does not always work with me, I can see right through you Star and if you want this to work between us then you come out clean with me from the very beginning" he growls taking a few steps towards her but not before closing the door shut.

"Well if you were a good host and showed me the bathroom I would have cleaned up well," she points out even if she takes a few steps back nervously.

"I am sure as once a teenager and still a girl you have read about or heard about werewolves and vampires well I don't give a shit about other things but whatever you heard one thing is true we all have soul mates...

And I had one" he stops as Star's back hits the wall and he gets closer to her.

"Oh how romantic a fucking wall on my back, just like in the books are we going to have wild sex on the wall now?" she scoffs even if she moves her head to the side as Warren's face buries in her neck.

"Stop talking Star I am trying to come clean to you before I demand the same from you once again," he hisses biting on the wildly beating nerve in her neck.

"Okay" she squeaks holding onto his shoulders for support as her legs weaken.

"Alice, she was my mate. Beautiful, charming and funny always-playing games and pranks with me, she loved to rile me up but she also knew I loved her too damn much to hurt her and at times I questioned why I had a crazy mate like her...

She was everything I did not dream of in my mate, and most of all I was happy she was the exact opposite of what I wanted because somewhat as soon as I met her she became my everything...

I loved her so damn much that I wished I were dead with heartache after she left me and when fate cruelly took her away from me and then that same fate gave me you" he breathes heavily.

"Don't," she croaks not wanting to hear anything from him.

"You were..."
"Don't you dare compare her to me Warren, don't you dare," she warns pushing him away from her body.

"I told you to shut up Star and sometimes it will do you good if you did listen to me. I am not telling you about my mate or comparing you two...

I am letting you know that no matter what happens between us, Alice has always been a part of me and will be for the rest of my life, she was my first mate and someone I loved too much...

I want you to be comfortable with her name as my lips will pronounce her name time and again her name will ring in your ears when you pass by the pack members...

I do not want you to feel that you are not worth it that you, are not loved and most of all I want you to be someone who will come to love and care for my pack...

As my mate is among many others who gave their lives for this pack for the future of the people in here so they can live, smile, be happy, find mates and live the forever she never got to live" he finishes in a haste so she does not shut him off.

*******

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"I am not someone you should trust, I cannot do this"

"That is why I m asking you to come clean to me, let me enter in your head, let me know what you are thinking" he pleads as he once again steps closer to her.

"I cannot, you will hate me," she states shaking her head in denial as her eyes widens with the prospect of telling him everything.

"Let me be the one to decide what I should do, just let me in Star just this once" he requests as he holds her cheeks in his hands and rubs them softly.

"I killed him, I killed the man I was crazy in love with" she finally utters the words out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4K 46
Currently editing to Third POV 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. <𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 1990> 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺�...
562K 26.3K 36
Just when Claire and Nate think the greatest danger has passed, an ancient evil threatens to destroy their bond, their pack, and the future of all we...
1.6M 29.4K 24
[Completed] Taylor Daniels. Average name, average face, average girl. What about her life? Well, that's a bit complicated. Finding out her werewolf...
9.9K 611 55
After losing his Rosie, Leo goes off to travel away from his families territory. At first, everything seems to be fine that is until he steps into a...