Chapter 18

"Hey, have we met?" Gabriel asks as he stares at Star intently.

"Nice pick up line but she is taken by two men," Scott snaps as he pulls Star closer to him.

"That's not a pick-up line, I think I know her," he points as he keeps staring at her.

"Well, Natalie's my sister," Star stutters making Scott stare at her in question.

"Okay but I do think we have met before" Gabriel speaks as he tries to think where he met her.

"She is the girl who was involved in the case of Bruce, he was one of the biker's that was wanted" Damien points out and every eye turn towards her.

"Yeah so what, fuck off she is married to me" Scott tries to defend her.

"It seems you and your sister just love to get into unwanted troubles, strange how all three of you are now involved in our lives, world works strangely....

You do remember me right?" Damien asks the girl who nods slowly.

"Yeah, you were the one who talked with the founders and they gave me fifty percent off on the rehab as well as on all of my treatments...

I never forget the face and name of the man who helps me"

"Yeah and you do remember you offered me a free blow?" his upper lips twitches a bit in a bit humor.

"I am an honorable married woman now," she emphasizes.

"Damn Star, how many men did you even offer to blow?" Scot hisses.

"Not the same amount of men you actually blow," she hisses pushing him away from her side.

"Slut"

"Stop calling your own name we all know it by now" she jabs him right back.

"I see a lot of suffering in this forever" Adrian sighs as he shakes his head.

*******

"Damien why don't you and your brothers rest for a while as you can see we cannot let the kids out before we do some tests on them...

Hope you understand?" Adrian asks as he stares at Damien who takes a deep breath before nodding his head in agreement.

"Tutu, sweetheart come on, why don't we let the boys rest?" Damien calls as he holds his hand out for the girl to take it.

"Throne is scared of injections" Tulip comments making Throne shout at his sister.

"Stop embarrassing me"

"But it's the truth" she giggles hiding behind Damien who picks her up with a chuckle.

"And she is in love with Damon" Throne speaks in a girly voice which widens Tulip's eyes as redness creeps up on to her cheeks.

"Shut up you asshole" Damon growls as he throws a pillow towards Throne.

"Make me bitch" Throne snaps as he throws the pillow back at Damon.

"You should be happy you have a normal son" Tristan speaks as he stares at his father who raises a brow.

"It was his idea to get drunk," Damon, points out and Tristan covers his head with the blanket pretending to be asleep at once, which brings laughter around the room.

"Okay you all get some rest, we will see you soon" Damien speaks as he walks out of the room with a red Tulip.

"You know it's normal to have a crush at your age especially with a Price" Gabriel teases the girl who hides her face in Damien's neck.