My Impossible Mate

By Realpg13

My Impossible Mate is about three alphas finding their mate a little impossible. So it's like having three st... More

Author's Note
Chaper 1- Alpha Alex's Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13- Alpha Blake's Story
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- Alpha Blane's Story
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41- Epilogue

Chapter 14

313 20 0
By Realpg13

Please vote or comment

sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes

**************************

My Impossible Mate

Chapter 14

Blake P.O.V

4th period class has started and im skipping class. I was stuck with Jun for the last 3 periods, so I decided to skip the 4th period class to get away from Jun and come back around break. Clef decided to skip class with me.

Its really bad luck to have every single class with a gay vampire who flirts or hang 24/7 around you every single day.

We walked out the school gate into the woods. We both took off our clothes behind different trees and transformed into our wolf.

Sable grabbed our clothes by his mouth and started to run around the woods in full speed. Clef, or Ralph also grabbed his clothes following me from behind.

Sable loves to run wild. It feels really good to be in my wolf form. We stopped after we ran for 35 mins. Ralph and I transformed back to our human self.  When we were about to walk back to school we both heard a growl.

"What was that?" Clef asked.

"I don't know but I'm'm gonna find out"  I said.

We both walked closer to the sound. We saw an injured girl wearing our school uniform with a big brown wolf.

We kneel down behind a bush so they wouldn't see us.

"Hey Blake! That girl is wearing our school uniform." Clef  whispered.

I wasn't listening to him. I was too busy admiring that girl. She was so beautiful. She had long silky black hair tied into low pigtails. She has gorgeous purple eyes which people rarely have.

I can hear my wolf howling inside me and trying to take control but I wouldn't let him. The last thing I heard from Sable was "Mate."

"Hey! Hey Blake!" Clef snapped.

"What!" I said.

"You were spacing out." he said.

"Sorry but I think I found my mate!" I smirked.

"Its that girl isn't it."

"You got it!"

**************
Unknown P.O.V
**************

I was trapped. That dang wolf won't leave me alone. I have my back against a tree and a big brown wolf in front of me. I am so doomed.

He leaped in for the attack. I jumped to the side landing on my arm side. I was already injured pretty badly. This has to be a punishment for skipping most of my classes.

The brown wolf turned around with a death glare.

I was getting tired of this. I got up in to position. I feel my bones rearranging its position. My teeth grew sharp and my nails became claws. Black fur was covering my whole body. Instead of becoming a wolf I was a wild cat, a black panther.

I was a bit larger than the brown wolf. He was surprised to see me in this form. I stood on all fours  in front of the brown wolf with my head held high. I let out a loud roar making him shake. I then whacked him across his face making him fly to the ground. He got up and ran away in fear. I was different from all werewolf, instead I'm a werecat.

Blake P.O.V

I wanted to rip that dang wolf a part.How dare he attack my mate. I was about jump out and attack but Clef kept me down.

"Calm down Blake." Clef said.

"How can I calm down when he tried to kill my mate!" I whisper yelled.

I looked at my mate with worry eyes.I can see that she was already in a lot of pain.

I saw hear got up into position. She's gonna transform into her wolf.

I saw her bones rearranging and her teeth have grew long. Her nails became long claws and black fur has covered het whole body. When the transform was done, both Clef and I had our mouth wide open.

"Did you see that?!" said Clef.

"Is it just me or did I just saw my mate become a cat?!" I said in surprise.

"I think its a black panther." said Clef.

We continued to stay behind the bush and watch.

My mate walked on all fours with her head held high in front of the brown wolf. She let out a terrifying roar. She then whack the wolf across the face with her black paw. The brown wolf ran away in fear.

Clef and I still have our mouth wide open. My mate turned to our direction and called us out.

"It isn't nice to eavesdrop on a girl."

Our cover has been blown. We both came out from behind the bush. She looked even more beautiful up close.

"So you guys are from my school." she said.

"Who are you?" I asked out of no where.

"My name is Eclipse and my human side is named Kiraki. And you are?" she asked.

"Blake and he's Clef." I answered.

"Well then, we'll meet again, Alpha Blake." Eclipse smiled then walked deep into the woods.

Clef and I decide to skip the rest of school. We ran back to the pack house to the library. my pack house has a library, a lab, a music room, and a pool.

Clef and I went though all the bookshelves looking for books about werecats.

"I'm sure I seen a book about werecats in our library, I just don't know where I put it." Clef said in a hurry. 

"You are so stupid! You should have kept it!"

"Well I didn't know I was gonna need it."

We kept on looking until it was dusk.

"I found it!!" Clef yelled.

We grabbed a chair and started goning though the book.

"It saids that werecats are like wolves except they become cats, house cats," Clef read.

"But we both saw Kiraki changed in a panther. That is not a house cat, thats a wild cat," I said.

"Good point." Clef said thinking.

"Well let read more first," I said.

"Whatchya reading?!"

Clef and I both look up to see Maya.

"Maya?! What are you doing here?" I asked

"I came here to visit my handsome mate. So what are you guys reading?" she replied.

"We're trying to fine some information on werecats," said Clef.

"Well let me see." Maya put the book in her hands.

"It saids that werecats are weak compare to us wolves. And that there can be different breeds of cats that each will transform into," she read.

"So Kiraki's cat breed is a panther. Then other werecats can become like other wild cats," I said.

"Wait! Wild cats! It says that werecats can only become house cats?! And, who's Kiraki?" Maya questioned.

"Kiraki is Blake's mate and she a werecat. We met her in the woods when she transformed into a black panther. She also goes to our school." Clef answered.

"Well then this book isn't that helpful if the werecat transform in a wild cat instead of a house cat." said Maya placing the book in the table.

"Well we can't fine any other book that talks about werecats," I said.

"Thats in this library. Peaches your pack house has the biggest library with the most books!" Clef pointed out.

"Thats right! Maya do us a favor look for books that are about werecats that are in your pack house library!" i said excited.

"You've got to be kidding me! You 2 want....me....to look at books.... in a library?!" she said.

"Yes!" Clef and I said in unison.

"Do you guys even know how big the library is that the pack house has?!" she yelled.

"No." Clef and I said in unison.

**sigh** "I'm gonna have a long week in the library for the first time" Maya sighed.

"Ok Clef, you go with Maya back to the Blue moon territory while I try to fine Kiraki at school tomorrow. Ok?" I said.

"Ok!" said Clef.

"Then lets get going!" said Maya.

We all ran out the library.

****************************

Thank u for reading my story

I hope you liked this chapter (^_^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.5K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
17K 3K 36
Erik's mate, Katharina, died eighty years ago. Werewolf mates are for life. There are no break-ups or second chances. On the night of the Blood Moon...
6K 316 23
Arabella Rose, 22, is a rogue panther shifter, the last of her kind. Hunters have killed off her family (that she knows of) leaving her to be a rogue...
7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...