When Fate Entertwines (UNEDIT...

By catprincess99

Did you think werewolves were the most superior of all werecreatures? Then think again! There is one more pow... More

Note to Readers
Prologue
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Xmas Special #1
Xmas Special #2
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Epilogue
Thank you

Chap 6

8.1K 309 45
By catprincess99

Miela POV
Early this morning, I slipped out my bedroom door. The pack members were still sleeping and I didn't want to wake them up, neither did I want to be seen. I went quietly to the kitchen making myself a light breakfast. It comprised of a light egg and ham sandwich and i washed it down with a glass of orange juice.

I washed the glass and plate, and turned to leave the room when I heard my mate's steps coming towards the kitchen. Ever since I met him, I could distinguish his steps out of a whole crowd. He entered and our gazes locked.

I moved quickly to get out the kitchen. "Wait," he cried out but I still kept going. Suddenly he was in front me, holding my shoulders and looked me directly in the eye. Ignoring the warm touch from his hand, I struggled to get away.

"Just hear me out," came his desperate voice. My eyes widened and I stopped struggling while looking away. I wasn't going to tell him that his desperate voice had a bind on me. "I'm sorry for what my father said. He's just a little whack in the head. Don't take it too hard, please."

"Is that all you have to say?" I asked softly turning my head to look at him. He removed his hands, the warm feeling immediately leaving my shoulder, and nodded stepping back. "Then I will be in my room."

I walked around him out of the kitchen and into my room, locking it behind me. Lying on my bed, I strategized creating plans in my head for the coming evening.

~~
Evening came and I was prepared. The sun was just setting and I opened my window as quietly as possible. Making sure no one was near my door, I stooped on the window sill then scaled down the wall.

As soon as my feet hit the ground, I changed my eyes so I could see better. Moving like a snake through the grass, I made it to the pack borders. As usual members were keeping watch and I looked around for my target.

He was quite a distance away and luckily, by himself. I had to get past these five boys without being caught. I grabbed a rock and threw it into a random direction. They didn't seem to hear it. Were they deaf?

I continued throwing rocks finally getting their attention. A rabbit happened to pass by where I threw the rocks which grabbed their utmost attention. I used that opportunity to sprint away from them almost hitting into a tree in the process.

Due to that sudden outburst of speed, I bent down to catch my breath. I was huffing and puffing so loud, that I'm sure that I could blow a house down. Afterwards, I stood up with a mind of determination and my eyes went back to normal.

I peeped around the tree and instantly looked away. I didn't realise I was that close to him. Did he hear my rapid and rather loud breathing? I hope not, though he should have.

I carefully looked back to see him staring more like glaring at me. I felt like a deer caught in the headlights. Almost as if time itself had stopped.

"How long do you intend to stay there, human wench," he growled.

How could he possibly know i was there? My scent is hidden so.. Oh right, my loud breathing. I came out of my surprise in a flash, replacing it with anger.

I walked out from behind the tree, and all the anger I had kept in coming out like a raging fire. As I stood in front of him, he looked taken aback by my expression but that soon disappeared into an angry expression of his own which I'm sure couldn't even rival mine.

"What are you doing out in the open wench," he growled.

"I may go where I please," I growled back. "Werewolf scum." His eyes widened in surprise.

"How do you-

"Know?" I questioned finishing his question. I slowly walked up to him. "Let me tell you a story. There was once a little princess who lived in her castle with her mom and dad. They were the best parents that she could ever ask for as they were strong and wise." As I talked, I watched him but he made no move to change his hard expression. It was as if it was stuck to his face.

"But one dreadful night," I said dramatically, "the kingdom was attacked by the castle's lesser subjects. Every one in the castle fought and killed but they just kept on coming. The king fought valiantly alongside his loyal subjects while the queen rushed to her daughter's room in fear that she may be hurt. Thankfully, she lay in bed. Asleep and unharmed. The queen woke her up, getting her out the room and down the stairs. They were almost near the door when.." I stopped looking up at him. His face expression had finally changed as he was becoming absorbed into the story.

"What do you think happens next?"

"Well... Maybe someone appeared, blocking their path," he said in a lighter tone. I smiled and nodded enthusiastically but I was mentally smirking. He was falling right into my trap.

"Ding, ding. You are correct," I exclaimed. "Three of the lesser subjects suddenly appeared blocking their way but the queen made a way for her daughter to flee. The princess opened the door and ran as fast as she could out of the palace grounds and out of the gate. She looked back once last time but to her horror she saw her mother and father fall right before her eyes. Tears threatened to fall from her face but she flinged them away keeping firm then turned and ran away never to return."

"The End," I chirped as I stopped a few feet from the man. He clapped in amazement. Had he forgotten already? Seems like that alcohol, that he shouldn't even being drinking, ate away at his brain.

"That was a good story," he complimented me. "But why would the lesser subjects want to kill the people at the palace."

"I don't know," I shrugged. "You tell me." In a flash, I had taken out my silver knife and had him flat on the ground. The anger quickly made its way to his face. At the same time, I was immediately splashed with the scent of alcohol. I remember smelling it around him when we first met. But now it was so ghastly, that I was tempted to move away from him but that changed when he growled at me.

"This was a trap?!" he growled furious. "You made up a story to catch me off guard?!

"Actually its a true story. The palace was a pack house. The lesser subjects were werewolves. The palace people were werecats and the little princess and the king and queen was me and my parents."

I did a half transformation and his eyes widened. "Does it ring a bell? I'm getting revenge for my father that I saw you kill with my own eyes." I put the silver knife in his face whilst keeping my strong nose away from him. "Any last words?"

There was a pause then he spoke. "Tell Kyle and everyone in the pack that I'm sorry," he said in a solemn tone. I was stunned to silence. "I treated everyone of them badly. Its just that Norma's death struck me so hard that I lost my mind. I'm also sorry about killing the werecats. I was actually good friends with your father. Sometimes when i came over, i would see a little girl run by. That little girl turns out to be you." I stared at him in disbelief as the knife became slack in my hand. He knew my father?! He was good friends with my father?! So how could he?

He must have seen my face as he said, "I had seen in a book that killing a pack of werecats makes the alpha werewolf stronger. I'm sorry."

"Let me guess, it didn't work, right?" He turned his head away in shame. "You killed all of them. Every single one. Even my father who you say are 'good friends' with. Just for your own gain."

"When you put it like that, it does sound stupid," he replied looking back at me. "But I'm really, really sorry. If I could I would take it all back."

The knife shook in my hand and I was back to normal. His voice. You could hear the sadness. His heart. He never lied. I didn't want to believe him though I couldn't prove that he was lying. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked as tears made their way down my face. "I've always hated werewolves since that day. They killed the pack, my parents, everyone. I hate them. I hate you. I hate you so much." I plunged the knife straight into his heart yet the tears still fell.

"I know and i don't blame you for hating werewolves," he replied gazing at my tear stained face in wonder. "I knew you looked familiar when I first laid eyes on you," he said patting my back with what little strength he had. "You have your parents' kindness in you. I just know it. I'm sure you will make a fine luna and a fine mate for my son," he said his voice waning. He gave me his blessing.

"You really are special," his eyes slowly closing. "Your eyes say it all."

The tears poured down as I tried pulling out my knife. It felt like lifting a concrete block from the ground. I finally got it out and struggled to stand up.

Walking like a drunken man, I moved far away from his body. I must have fell a dozen times and whacked my face with several branches before stumbling upon a lake and washing off the knife. I wasn't stupid enough to let myself get caught.

I cleaned off the bloody scent as much as possible and buried it deep in the ground. Then I went for a swim in the lake and washed off his scent both from my body and my clothes.

As I swam I thought about the last thing he told me. Is it because my eyes had glowed or was it that my normal eyes were a faded blue. Did they hold a secret that I'm not aware of?

"Don't listen to what he says," someone said interrupting my thoughts. "He was feeding you with lies." I span around in the water to look at the newcomer. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open. Before me stood...

To be continued. Hahaha.
Who do you think is this person?
If you guess correctly (which I doubt you would) the next chapter will be dedicated to you.
I'm updating weekly (weekends) now by the way :>
If I update Friday, you're just lucky. XD.

Don't forget to Vote if you like it and comment. Feedback is much appreciated. It makes me happy when you do.
Chao :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
242K 7.5K 36
Vitani is a part of one of the most feared Hunter families. She's not known for destroying packs on her own, she does that with her family. In fact...
104K 4.3K 38
Lets just say that Im a Werecat, and Im about to make Werewolf history! ...
55.1K 2.2K 25
*Book 2 of Reuniting The Council Series* Alseia was just an ordinary Alpha's daughter. After years of waiting for her first shift, it finally came. B...