❌UnShattered Love (DL ff) [DI...

By Idol_Airashii

Yui Komori,we all know she's innocent and kind. She had a pure heart. Ofcourse,yes. Yui loves Ayato as how mu... More

Chapter 1: A Guest
Chapter 2: Who is she?
Chapter 3: You broke me..
Chapter 4: She change..
Chapter 5 : Fun in the Mall
Chapter 6: Volleyball for the first time!!
Chapter 7: Make-over!!
Chapter 8: Royal Party
Chapter 9: Ill..?
Chapter 10: Hospital
Chapter 11: Back to normal
Chapter 12: The New Her..
Chapter 13: Tears of the Rain
Chapter 14: She finally Smile, She tried to make her cry again.
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Responsibilities
Chapter 17: Almost forgiven?
Chapter 18: Their Feelings for Me..?
Chapter 19: They're Back!?
Chapter 20: Sakamaki Brothers vs Mukami Brothers
Chapter 21: I Don't Care!!
Chapter 22: She's a Tsundere
Idol_Airashii IMPORTANT Note
Chapter 23: The Good Girl is already Gone
Chapter 24: The Punishments
I.A/N
Chapter 26: Nadeshiko flower
QUESTIONS..
Idol_Airashii Note: Promoting❤
Chapter 27: Something..
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.
Importang Announcement (last update)
Chapter 28: Let's have a Dare

Chapter 25: Brother

630 18 8
By Idol_Airashii

~NARUMI P.O.V~

We are almost done cleaning the first floor of the ALR. We're just arranging the chairs and tables.

"Yahh~!!" Yui stretch her arms after that she put both of her hands to her waist and admire rhe first floor of ALR clean up. "Let's go to the second floor." Her smiles always makes my heart flutter.

Can I even court her? I'm a coward.. i cannot do that.. im scared of getting rejected. Yeah,whatever.. well i had a crush on her since where i first saw her. She was a transfer student and Dad asked me to show her the school. That's when i fell in love with her. Not just because of her looks but her pure heart and her true self.

A hand waved infront of me. Interupting my thoughts amd thats when i came back to reality. "Yohoo!! Narumi-kun!! Earth to Narumi!!" It was Yui. Fck! How embarrassing. "You'd been spacing out." She said worriedly

"Ah? Yes? Sorry.." I'm blush mad right now.

She sighs then shrugged her shoulders. "Come'on." She shortly reply then went upstairs.—

~YUI P.O.V~

As we got upstairs. Me and Narumi tried finding the switches cause it's dark in the 2nd floor. It only has  windows and its not enough light for us unlike downstairs it has 6 windows. As we tried looking for it we found the storage room. We both looked at each other then looked at the door.

"Should we go in?" I asked first. Last week, their are rumors that in the Storage room of ALR. There's some dark shadow appearing. The other says that there is someone inside it appearing out of blue like a ghost.

"Maybe. It wasn't true.." He said as we still stood there and stare at the brown door. I sigh. "Yeah, maybe you're right." After what i said i slowly walks towards the door. I slowly hold the knob and i slowly twist it.

*Tic*

It was open then i slowly opened it.

*Creak*

Its dark too and i never thought that the storage room is quiet big. Slowly walk in,Narumi is behind me. "Well maybe let's start finding the switch?" I asked Narumi as i look back at him.

*flick* I heard as i look at Narumi. The lights started to open inside the Storage room only. "I found one, but it does not look like the switch we need." He said as he walks towards me.

"Kaja... let's go look for it." I said as we look for it. We didn't seperate because maybe that ghostsy something showed up.

After several minutes of looking in different areas we still did not found it. Well,there is one more area we still didn't get to.

"Let's go there." He said as he pointed the area where there is a big bookshelf covering it. Let me explain:
                 Last Area
[Boxes-Bookshelf-↑(back/last area)

Did you understand it? I guess not. Its hard to explain. I lead the way and walk past the bookshelf.

I gasped in suprised, because i saw someone standing but im facing the back of that person. He wears a black clothes almost like a tuxedo, and he have a blondish-orange hair.

"Who are you!!??" I shouted at him. "Why are you scaring those students?? What do you need from us??" I asked with my face in annoyed look.

He chuckles then he slowly speak. "Finally.. you're here..Yui-chi.." My eyes widen in shock

"T-that voice.. that ni-nickname.. is only from one person.. don't tell me.. you are..." I didn't finish my sentence when he turn around to face me.

"I missed you.. Yui-chi.."

"Yukito.." I mumble under my breath. I stayed at my place,it was like i froze. My eyes can't believe that im seeing him..

"Oi!! Oi!! Who the fuck are you??" Narumi asked putting me behind him.

"I'm Komori,Yukito. I'am Yui's Brother..." He said.

I don't know.. but my brain is still processing on what just happened.

"Why're you here..?"

"Aww~" He cooed dissapointly. "Aren't you happy seeing me,My Baby girl Yui-chi-imouto?" He asked me with those eyes i miss those eyes.

I grin then ran towards him to wrap him in my embrace. I miss him soooo much!!

"Hehe. Ofcourse, I missed you alot,Yuki-nii!! Wahh. I miss you soo much!! I can't believe you're here." I said hugging him tightly.

He laughs then hugs me back too. "How are you? And a while ago i found you two cleaning downstairs. What happened?" He asked as he pull out in our embrace.

I scratch my head with my fake smile. "Etto.. it was my punishment.." I said.

"Why do you have a punishment? What did you do?" Yuki-nii asked

"Well.. I got into... a... sort of... a fight.. hehehe." After what i said i fake laugh.

My brother eyes widen then shooks his head slowly. "Your bad girl mode is On.. isn't?"

"Umm.. hehe.. yeah.." As what I said he sighs he push a button then pull me out of the storage room.

The lights are on? Maybe that was the right switch.

"Start cleaning now." He said as he sat at a chair.

"Tch... " I took a mop. "Oi!! Narumi!! Get your ass here and start cleaning." I said then started mopping

"Hai." He shortly said then started taking all the paper in the floor.—

After almost 2 and a half hour. Yui and Narumi are done cleaning the 2nd floor.

"Wahhhh!!! Finally we're done!!" Yui said as she jump happily.

"Now,oppa!!!" She yelled next to his brother's ear, because he was sleeping peacefully but it was ruined when Yui violently yells in his ear that cause him to fell down to the floor. "Oww!! Hey!! Why did you just yell right in my ear??!! You annoying brat!!" Her Brother said while rubbing the part where he hurts himself when he fell.

"I'm done cleaning!!" Said by Yui.

"Ahem." Narumi fake cough.

"I mean, we're done cleaning!!" Yui said proudly.

"So? Why do you even need to shout in my ear!!" He said.

"So, tell me. Why're you here in Japan? The last time i've check is you're still in London." Yui said then crossed both her hands.

"But first. Can I talk to the Sakamaki's?" Yuki ask as he wrapped an arm around Yui's shoulders.

"Ehh? Nande? Well sure, Oppa." Yui said as all of them left the ALR.

"Well Narumi-kun, i guess we're done so bye bye see you around." Yui said as she wave goodbye to Narumi as Narumi also bid a goodbye to her and left the Komori Siblings.

"So, let's go? I bet those freaks are in the School's Garden." Yui said as she dragged Yuki.

~YUI P.O.V~
●School's Garden●

Got'cha!! Finally found them. I ran towards Shuu. Lately we've been getting closer. I sat beside where he's laying at. Shuu open his eyes then get up to sit down.

"Hey! Come here!!" I said gesturing my brother to come here. All the Sakamaki's eyes landed to Yuki-nii.

"Yui, who's that guy?" Reiji asked

"He's my--" before i can continue my sentence. They all started asking questions or something.

"Is he your boyfriend? That's a big no for me. I won't accept him." Shuu said as he look at me with serious aura.

"Yahh!! Bitch-chan, don't tell me he's here to ask us permission for courting you? Well, my answer is no!! I won't allow that!!" Laito said and went towards me.

"Sorry dude but yoy're not allowed to come closer to Yui." Ayato said as he stood up and look at my brother annoyed

"Sweet-chan? You don't love me and Teddy anymore..?" Kanato asked. Tears are forming in his eyes right now and he's about to cry!! Oh no!! no!! no!! My cute precious teddy bear is crying!! I rush over to Kanato's side then hugged him.

"Ofcourse, I still love you both!! He's my Brother, so stop crying, my precious Teddy Bear!! I'll bake cupcakes for you later, okay?" I wipe his tears falling down. I can't believe that Kanato-kun is letting me see his soft side.. he's so adorable!!!

"Really..? You still love us?" Kanato asked with a adorable smile.

"Ofcourse I do!! I always do!!" I peck Kanato's cheeks that makes him stop in shock and also his Brothers who's staring at us with shocked eyes and mouth open.

I look at them all and asked sarcastically. "What?" Yuki-nii suddenly burst in laughter. "Yui-chi don't tell me you now have a new boyfriend? Is that the lucky guy? Good thing you now forgot Naijume." After what Yuki-nii said my bitter face suddenly changed into anger and sadness.

Naijume.. Hito Naijume.. you freak.. you stupid cheater..

"YOU STUPID LIAR!!!!!!" I have no idea that i accidentally blurted it out. I cover my mouth with my hands in shocked..

Aish.. stupid Yui.. why did i do that..?

"Sweet-chan..?"- Kanato

"Yui-chi.."- Yuki-nii

"Yui..? Are you okay?"- Reiji

"Bitch-chan..? Who is the liar?"- Laito

"Aiyu..?"- Subaru

"Hey you okay?"- Shuu

"Oi.. Yui?"- Ayato

"I.. I'm sorry.. I need to go.." I said as i stood up and bow to them after that i ran away.—

Yui ran away from them. The brothers will ran after her but Yuki stopped them. "Don't.. Leave her alone for now.. she wants to be alone." All of them agree.

"Who are you? Why are you concern about Yui?" Shuu asked.

"I should be the one who's asking that, Good-for-nothing. Get aside." Reiji demand him but Shuu didn't follow him.

Shuu looked at his younger brother and reply. "Hey Tableware otaku freak, I'm still the eldest here, so shut it." Reiji was shocked on what his brother said and also annoyed on the nickname Shuu gave to him.

Laito, Ayato, Kanato, and Subaru are trying their hardest not to laugh.

"Ayato-kun, its the first time Shuu called Reiji 'tableware otaku freak' thats so ridiculous." Laito whispered at Ayato while trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, like hell." Ayato replied snickering.

Reiji heard Ayato and Laito so he turns around to face them. "What did you two just said!!??" Reiji asked annoyed.

Laito and Ayato stopped snickering then replied in unison. "Nothing!"

"So.. about what im asking earlier, can you answer me now?" Shuu asked as Yuki nodded.

"I'm Komori,Yukito. I'am Yui's older brother, and im here because i want to talk to all of you." After what Yuki said, they all nodded. "I'll be staying here for about 2-3 weeks. Is it okay if i stay with my sister?" He asked.

"Meaning.. you also wants to stay to Yui's Room..?" Subaru asked

Yuki nodded then took out a letter, Shuu took it first before Reiji could. "Letter from whom?" Reiji asked looking at the letter Shuu is holding.

"It was a letter from him" Yuki said. "Don't read it now. So.. do you all agreed me staying there for a few weeks?" Yuki continue.

All of the brothers looked at each other then said "Okay, we agree." In unison.

"Maybe.. we should go find Sweet-chan?" Kanato suggest.

"I'll look for her. I also need to talk something with her." Yuki said as he bows to them and was ready to go but Subaru stopped him.

"Wait" Yuki turn around to face him and nod alittle.

"Who's... who's Naijume? You mention it right before Yui ran away." Subaru asked.

"Ara~ Ara~ Why are you so curious about him?? Perhaps you're inlove with my sister?" Yuki said teasing.

Subaru's face turned red like a tomato and started stuttering. "Wha-What?! M-m-me? I-i-in lo-love with Aiyu? N-n-no!!! That's ri-ri-ridicu-lous!!!" Subaru's face is redder than before because his brothers laughed at him.

"Subaru, you look like a tomato!!" Laito said laughing.

"A ketchup!!" Ayato added laughing

"Sh-Shut up!!!!" Subaru said looking away to hide his red face.

'What a Tsundere..' Yuki thought

"And to answer your question.. you should ask Yui-chi about it." After what Yuki said he left them.

~YUKI P.O.V~

Yui.. Why did you run off just like that..? Please.. don't tell me you're still into him.. because i don't know what would happen if that day comes..

●●●

[Not Edited X]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 7.3K 45
in which love is what ultimately ruins her. or marian and her father had been separated by a dagger for a hundred years until the night he was set fr...
13.7M 413K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
1.5M 47.9K 89
"You are a long way from home, little wolf." "Stay back, I am not afraid of you." "Oh but you should be wolf, I can be your worst nightmare." He took...
13.7M 572K 40
This book is now TOTALLY FREE! Everyone knows mermaids and vampires can't date. But when a mermaid ends up at a boarding school with a smoking hot va...