The Thug I Needed

By Jalindaaaa

Alexis has only her dad, sadly her mother died from computations due to child birth. Alexis grew up to be her... More

Thuggish
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.19
(A/N)
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
A/N
Ch.24
A/N
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
A/N
Ch.32
A/N
A/n
Ch.33

Ch.18

2.8K 73 4
By Jalindaaaa

Alexis😘

I got up it was 5:56am. I got in the shower and did my hygiene I got out and woke King up.

Me:Baby get up

King:5 more mins

Ok since he was sleep. I bit his bottom lip.

King:Damn lex y yuh do that

I didn't say nothing I just started putting my underclothes on. I went in to the closet and got mine and King outfit. We finna be wear the same thing. I got out our Black Trues, The obey shirts, and our beads 11.

I started to get dress and King came out with is towel wrap around his waist. I walk in the bathroom and brush my teeth and put my hair in a high bun. Wen I was done King was already. I gave him a Kiss and grab our phones.

Me: you read

King: Yea

King👑

We go in my Range Rover and we was out.

We Pulled up to the school and I seen my crew so my and Alexis walked over there to where they where at. Everybody Said Their Hi's.

The Bell rang and we all got up. I walked Alexis to her class. After that I went to my class.

******

Lunch Time

King👑

We at lunch and me Alexis and the crews. Alexis got up and walked over to her crew.

Me: Jay I got the tickets for the heat game.

Jay: Nigga she Finna be hype

Me: Hell Yea

Alexis😘

So I'm over sitting with the crew and we just chillin. We got up and got our lunch and it was a group of boys behind my crew. Wooh That lil light skin one hella cute but nothing.

After we got our lunch we walk back to the table. The group of boys that was behind us. Started walking to our table.

I look at Sky and she started smirking. The light Skin game up and sat by me.

I'm just thinking like Do he not know how my bf is. Ugh I hope King don't say shit.

But old boy keep looking at me. It's Getting in my nerves.

Boy: Wassup Ma Im Dj

Me:Hi Dj I'm Alexis

Dj:What a cute name for a cute girl

King: Yea and she my girl

I look at King and he was Red asf. I'm like tf Baby calm down.

Dj snaped and his crew stood up like they was Finna. Do something. I got in front of King trying to clam him down. I looked in his eyes and they were Dark black.

Me:Baby Clam Down

Dj: get out his way so we can beat is ass

King: Nigga shut yo scooby doo looking ass up.

I could tell that King was finaa hit him.

Me: Jay get yo ass over here

Jay: Oh Shit I though tall was just playing

Jay and the boys ran over to here King was.

Dj: Y You still here Thot

After he said that King Punch the Shit out of Dj. The Whole crew started fighting. I see a girl and boy was hitting on Jay.

Me:Bitch get tf off my brother

I grab her by hey hair and throw all face shots. I was dragging thAt bitch ever where. I finally let go and me King And the boys left.

I'm mad asf this birch bit my tittie. I look at King and he was still red.

Me: Baby can you drop me off at home

King: Yea

I drop my off at home and my dad wasn't there. I walked in the house and my "Mom" was in the living room

Mom:Where tf you coming from

Me: school

Mom: why you lying

Me: I was at school

She got up and got one of my dad think ass belts and it was the ones with the diamonds in it. She started hitting my and everything. She hit my in my face and then she start punching me. This went in for seen like in Hour. When she was done I could barely get up. I Finally got to my room.

And call my dad

Dad:Hello

Me:Help me daddy I'm at the house and that just beat me daddy I keep coughing up blood Daddy Hel-

She came in my room and started punching me again. She stop and walk out to the. I was coughing up blood and I couldn't feel anything.

My daddy came and pick me up. He put me in his car he held my hand the whole way there. I was still coughing up blood.

We finally get they and they too my in right away.

Mike🌟

A lot of shit was going thru my head. King was yup here and his ass just shaking.

I was Whitney would do this. That's wen it hit me that, that was Alex Whitney twin sister. Alex was always liked me and she was mad that I was I was with Whitney.

I cannot believe she would do this to my baby girl she's in pain she landed a hospital bed fighting for her life. Why was she beat her niece I can see that she like me but would she beat her niece is she the fucking crazy..Yea.

King👑

I cannot believe this My girlfriend is laying in the hospital bed fighting for her life I feel like it's my fault I should never dropped her off at home.

We've at the hospital for four hours the doctor still haven't came out. I hope she ok.

Alexis😘

I'm in is much pain my body just feel like I been hit by a buss. I can't believe that my so call mom would beat me. It seem like I been here for ever.

Finally the door opens and I see my dad and King. They both sat down on the bed. I looked at my dad and tear slid down from my eyes.

Me:That's not the lady you told me you fell in love with.

Dad: Baby I'm so sorry I should have knew that she wasn't your mom because your mom had a scar on her left arm. But that was her twin sister.

Me:daddy you didn't know. How long have I been here?

Dad:A day

Me: ohh ok, but can you go get my doctor.

Dad:yea

After my dad got up and went to go find my doctor. King just kept saying he sorry

Me: Baby it isn't your fault.

King: Yes it is u should have let you should have just let you stay with me.

Me: Baby I promise it's not your Fault.

He got up and came over and Kiss me. I was ready to go home and just shut down. I know that I going to be in my room a lot. I don't think that I'm pretty anymore. Why did this Happen to me.

My dad came back in the room with the doctor. I am ready to go home and just cry.

Doc: Hey I'm  glad to see that you are up.

Dad: Umm she really don't want to talk so when can she leave

Doc: She can leave now but I need for her to take these pills

Dad: ok

My dad got the pills and King grab my stuff and help me up.

Me: Ahh

King: Baby I'm sorry

Me: Baby it's ok

We walk out the hospital And got in the car

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.7K 28
When Alexis was young something tragic happened. She blames her father but her father blames her. This includes daily beatings. What happens when sh...
569K 12.1K 108
Work#1 Naomi is 18 years old she stay with her abusive father Charles her mother passed away once she was 12 from Brest cancer every time he drinks h...
237K 7.2K 29
North's dad died when she was younger and her life hasn't been the same since. Her mom got engaged and had more kids with her step dad. They mistreat...
87.7K 1.1K 40
Seventeen year old Alexis Taylors moves with her dad from her home in Nevada to a mansion in Florida. Since her dad is usually never home, he found A...