Overdue (Quicksilver x Reader)

By PeterFetishGirl

(set in the 1970s) Peter Maximoff has had a crush on you ever since you met two years ago. Since your last bo... More

Chapter 1: Damage
Chapter 2: Mutant
Chapter 3: Secrets
Chapter 4: Looks
Chapter 5: Prom
Chapter 6: Love
Chapter 7: Play
Chapter 8: Cooking
Chapter 9: Wanda
Chapter 10: Gatsby
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Cabin
Chapter 14: Stars
Chapter 15: Confliction
Chapter 16: Trouble
Chapter 17: Xavier
Chapter 18: Rescue
Chapter 19: Gone
Chapter 20: Awaken
Chapter 21: Revealed
Chapter 22: Quickie
Chapter 23: Healing
Chapter 24: Yes
Chapter 25: Forever

Chapter 13: Father

9.9K 343 898
By PeterFetishGirl

Your P.O.V.

You woke up to your face tangled in a mess of silver hair. Your face leaned away to take in the light of the room. You thought that you should get back to your bedroom. Your body shifted a little causing Peter to turn towards you.

"Where are you going?"

He whispered in a groggy voice.

"I got to go back to my room before my mom wakes up."

Suddenly, his body draped over you restricting any movement.

"No, don't leave..."

"Peter, I can't breathe."

He lifted up his weight slightly as he pressed his forehead against yours.

"Stay with me."

His morning breath grazed your neck.

"Peter, I want to so bad, but I have to go."

His lips lingered on yours slowly.

"Please..."

Then you both heard a cough coming from the corner of the room. Both of your eyes got wide as you looked at other.

"Did you lock the door?"

"No, did you?"

Then you both slowly turned to where the cough came from. Peter's mom was standing by the open door with her arms crossed. Peter immediately got off of you and laid beside you in the bed.

"Hey mom..."

"So, how long has this been going on?"

"Um.. since Prom..."

"And you were going to tell me when?"

"Uh, I don't know.."

You laid there in silence while Peter and his mom were talking. Then your mom walked into the room.

"Hey.."

She stopped her sentence when she saw you.

"What is going on here!"

You jumped off the bed and ran over to her.

"Mom, I can explain!"

"Don't, just come to breakfast.. both of you!"

You ran out the door after her but she ignored you. This is exactly why you hid your relationship from her in the first place. Peter whipped up next to you as you were speed walking down the hall. His mom followed close behind you two. As you got to the kitchen, Ruthie and Wanda were sitting across from each other. Lorna and Clare were both sitting on the end of the table next to each other.Travis was sitting on the other end of the table in a high chair. You and Peter headed towards the two chairs next to each other at the other side of the table. Then your moms walked in and crossed their arms in unison.

"No, you two sit in those two empty chairs by Ruthie and Wanda."

You both kept your heads down as you sat next to Ruthie and Peter sat next to Wanda.

"Did you guys get caught too?"

You whispered towards Ruthie as she nodded. You all sat in silence while your mother distributed breakfast to everyone. The silence was starting to drive you crazy. You couldn't eat anything because you were so in shock on what just happened. Peter brushed his leg with yours. You looked up at his concerned face. You could tell he felt bad about what just happened. He kept rubbing his legs with yours as an attempt to comfort you. You gave him a slight smile to let him know you were okay. They were going to find out eventually anyways, it just sucks that it was today. You all continued to eat in silence for a while. Then Wanda got fed up with the quietness of the room.

"It is way too quiet in here! Since we aren't talking about what just happened, let's talk about fathers..."

"Wanda!"

Peter's mom yelled at her to try to get her to stop, but she just kept on going.

"I actually read this book the other day saying that sometimes with mutant kids the father passes on his powers to his children, does that mean my dad has the same powers as me?"

"Or me?"

Peter chimed in curiously.

"No, your father doesn't have the same powers as either of you..."

Then curiosity started to get the best of you.

"Wait, what powers did my dad have?"

You immediately regretted speaking when you say your mother's sad look. The mention of your dad in your family was always sensitive.

"Y/n, he didn't have any powers..."

Then Peter's mother took a big gulp out of her cup.

"See Wanda you don't have to be a mutant to have mutant children."

Wanda fell back in her seat in disappointment.

"Wait, what about my powers?"

Lorna blurted out from the end of the table suddenly. Everyone at the table turned to her with wide eyes.

"Lorna, you don't have any powers..."

Peter's mom said to her in comfort.

"No, she does we figured it out last night in our room!"

Clare chimed in in excitement.

"Well, what can you do Lorna?"

You said in a curious tone.

"I don't know, if I should do it. What if it goes out of control..."

Peter took his little sister's hand in comfort.

"It's okay, Lorna you can show us."

Then Lorna hesitantly raised her hand up and closed her eyes in concentration. Suddenly, all of the silverware on the table was floating in the air. Then a couple of other things in the kitchen rose up as well. Your mother poked a spoon in that air.

"So, you can control silverware?"

You observed the situation further.

"What's all this stuff made out of? Maybe she can control that?"

Suddenly, Wanda bolted up in her chair.

"Metal! The silverware is made out of metal!"

Everyone at the table turned towards Peter's mom with wide eyes in unison. She sat there in silence not saying anything as Lorna let everything fall from the air.

"Mom? Is... is our dad Magneto?"

Peter said while stuttering a little bit. She took another big gulp of her drink. Everyone sat there waiting for her to say something. Was Peter's dad really Magneto? You started to think back to yesterday and how you met him. He wasn't that bad of a guy and he did remind you a lot of Peter. It would make sense. Then your mother broke the silence.

"Well, if we are coming clean about fathers..."

Your eyes turned towards your mother in confusion.

"What?"

"Your father isn't your biological father..."

"You're kidding right?"

"No I'm not I wish I was..."

"H...how?"

"It was a one night stand and I didn't even get his name..."

You couldn't hear anymore before you bolted out of the kitchen. Your feet carried you out of the cabin into the forest. You didn't realize how deep you were going into the trees, but you just kept running. You eventually found yourself in front of an enormous tree. Your back leaned against it as you slid down to the ground. Then you broke down crying. Your whole life had been a lie. The man you knew and loved wasn't even your real father. But he loved you like his own daughter but what if he really resented you the whole time? Your father didn't even look like you that much. You thought about how stupid you were about not realizing this sooner. You started to remember your father's last moments. He wanted you by his side everyday and you were there whenever you could be. He was your dad and you didn't care if he wasn't biological. Your hands ran through your hair as more tears fell down your face.

Peter's P.O.V.

I watched as y/n ran out of the room. When I debated on whether or not I should run after her, I thought she needed to be alone right now. Y/n's mom walked out of the room a little while after. My eyes wandered back to my mother.

"Fine, yes Magneto is your father..."

Wanda and I gasped in unison. Lorna just shrugged as Clare silently ate her food. My mom walked out of the room being done with the conversation. Wanda stood up and ran over to Ruthie grabbing her hand to lead her out of the room. Wow my dad is actually Magneto. How did I not see that coming? When I met him he didn't seem that bad but I honestly don't know anything about the guy. At least I knew who it was unlike y/n. Shit! I totally forgot about her. I should go find her and make sure she's okay. I immediately ran off to look around the house. She wasn't anywhere, did she run off into the woods? My feet carried me all around the forest until I came to a big tree. Y/n was leaning against the tree on the ground with her head in her knees. I silently sat next to her waiting for her to notice. After about ten seconds, I began to get impatient.

"Hey."

She didn't make any movement.

"Go away, Peter."

Her face stayed nuzzled in her knees.

"Y/n, you know that's not going to happen."

"Peter, please just leave..."

"Never."

"Please."

"I didn't leave when you were a mess after your dad died, I'm not going to leave now or ever.."

"He wasn't even my dad..."

"Don't say that, he treated you as if you were his own."

She was silent for a few minutes while I gently rubbed her back.

"Peter?"

"Yes?"

"How am I going to find my real father?"

"You want to find him?"

"He probably doesn't even know I exist."

"Maybe I can help you find him."

"I don't know, this was just a lot to take in..."

"I understand, I mean I just found out my dad is Magento.."

"Yeah."

I thought about what I could do to make her feel better. My hands felt around in my pajama pockets. I pulled out a Twinkie. Didn't know that was in there. It was kind of crushed probably because I fell asleep with it in my pocket.

"Hey y/n, I have something that would make you feel better."

Her head moved up a little to look at what I was holding. I still couldn't see her face.

"A Twinkie, seriously?"

"Yep, c'mon you'll feel better once you eat it.

"I'm not hungry, Peter."

"At least look at me."

She slowly lifted her face up to look at me. Damn was she a beautiful mess. I gave her a wide smile but her sad expression remained.

"You sure you don't want this Twinkie?"

"Peter, I told you no!"

I took the packaging off the Twinkie and held it in front of her face.

"You sure?"

"Peter, what are you doing?"

"If you don't eat it, I'm just going to smash it in your face."

"You wouldn't."

I didn't take a moment to hesitate before smearing it all over face. She let out a gasp as I chuckled.

"Peter!"

"What? You wouldn't eat it."

"I'm completely losing my shit and you decide to smear a Twinkie on my face?"

"It's a good look for you."

"Peter!"

"Okay, okay I'll clean it off for you."

I leaned closer to her and moved my face towards hers.

"Wait.."

My lips grazed the side of her cheek as I slowly licked the creamy goodness into my mouth. As I made my way around to the rest of her face, she twitched her mouth trying to hold back a smile. She licked the rest of it off her lips before I could get to it.

"I think you missed a spot there."

My nose brushed gently against hers.

"I'm pretty sure I got it all."

She slowly licked her lips again in confusion.

"No, no right..."

I leaned forward and quickly pecked her lips.

"There."

She bit her lip trying to conceal a smile.

"C'mon smile for me."

I could tell she tried to keep it in but she sighed out a smile.

"Peter Maximoff, how do you always cheer me up?"

"Because I have a hold on your heart and only I can mend it."

She pushed me away playfully.

"You're so full of it!"

"Am I?"

"Yes."

She stood up and crossed her arms as she leaned against the tree. I situated myself in front of her while resting my hand on the tree near the back of her neck.

"I'm not full of it and you know it."

"Okay fine.. but.."

She hesitantly placed her palm on my chest.

"Who holds your heart?"

My heartbeat staggered as I leaned back in disbelief.

"Don't you know?"

I placed my own hand on hers that was on my chest.

"You do."

Her other hand grazed the side of my face before pulling me into a kiss. I deepened it as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders to pull her closer. We broke away for breathe as our foreheads rested together.

"We should get back."

"Yeah, let's go."

I gripped her neck and whipped us through the forest. Then a red flicker caught my eye. I went towards it to see where it was coming from. That's when I saw a personage of red light. What the hell? I placed y/n behind a tree and went back to normal time. She gave me a look of confusion but I shushed her.

"Stay here."

"What's going on?"

"I don't know."

I walked away to investigate the weird red personage. It seemed like it was made out of a glowing red laser. Were they a mutant? Did they need help? They starting shifting from their red form to their human form. They screamed in anger as their arm cut through a tree. The tree started to fall towards them to crush them. I immediately ran up and moved them out of the way. When I saw who it was my eyes got wide.

"Ruthie?"

She caught my eye and she looked terrified.

"Shit!"

"Wait, are you are a mutant too?"

"Please don't tell anyone, not even Wanda..."

"Wanda doesn't know?!"

"No, the only person who knows is my older brother, Alex, and now you know."

She ran her hands through her hair in frustration as she started shifting back and forth again.

"Hey, hey calm down I promise I won't tell her or anyone..."

She stopped shifting and started rubbing her eyes.

"Thank you and I'm sorry I don't have full control over my powers..."

"That's okay, but you can't keep this a secret from Wanda forever, you know that right?"

"Yeah I know and you can't tell y/n either..."

I looked over to the tree y/n was behind to see her peeking out at us. Yep, she definitely just saw everything.

"I promise that I won't tell anyone and if they find out on their own it ain't my fault."

"Okay?"

"Let's forget this ever happened?"

"Agreed."

I zipped her back to the cabin before returning back to y/n.

"Did you see and hear everything?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, forget it happened."

"Don't worry about it."

"Good."

I gave her a quick kiss before running her back to the cabin.

Your P.O.V.

You told Peter you would met up with him later as you went to go find your mom. When you walked into your room, she was waiting for you on your bed. You sat beside her on the bed.

"Hey honey!"

"Mom, it's okay, I get why you didn't tell me about my real dad. I mean who wants to know they were born out of a one-stand..."

"I'm so sorry.."

"It's really okay because it doesn't matter because the guy who you had a one night stand with isn't my father, the one who raised me was."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she pulled you into a hug.

"I'm so glad to hear that."

You squeezed her tight before letting her go.

"Also y/n with you and Peter..."

"Oh yeah..."

"You guys didn't have to behind our backs, you could've just told us."

"Yeah... I know I'm sorry."

"It's actually okay because I won a bet with Peter's mom that you guys would get together and not tell us about it."

I punched her arm in shock.

"Mom!"

"Hey, we knew you two were going to get together eventually."

Your mom and you laughed before embracing again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.6K 12
What if The Scarlet Witch was in Days Of Future Past? Well, let's find out. Wanda Maximoff and her twin brother, Peter are kids with special gifts. ...
8.9K 279 20
What's her name? "(Y/N)." I prefer her real name. "Sauven; the legacy." I said her real name! "...Healer." "I call her Mender." "Medic." . . . "No...
40.1K 1K 41
"If you must know," his voice caught me off guard and I inhaled sharply. "It's a hickey. Mine to be precise." I shivered, and it wasn't the weather t...