Rough Patch

By CamtheWriter98

When two people are in love they feel like they're floating on cloud 9. But what happens when you come down... More

Finding You...
Happiness
Paris Trip
One Long Night
Customer Service
Dance Class
Red Is For Blood, Pt.1
Red Is For Blood, Pt.2
None Of Your Concern
Lonely Part 1
Lonely Part 2

Nice To Meet You

221 20 3
By CamtheWriter98

I'm on a roll! Here is the next part to "Rough Patch" I know you guys have been waiting for a long time and i apologize! 😭💕

Laurent

I got out of the shower seeing Jessica standing there putting on her makeup. She smiled at me in the mirror and I gave her a soft smile back, just not feeling up to it still.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and was walking out of the bathroom when Jessica stopped me.

"Laurent wait... I just wanted to apologize for earlier. I do want to have your children, trust me I do. But right now I'm trying to get my own career on the right path. Just like you, I have dreams and right now a baby would just shatter them."

My back was still facing her and I felt her arms wrap around my waist

"Baby please talk to me."

I turned around and softly pushed her away

"You are the love of my life but the fact that you would easily lie to my face about something that is so important to me... That was just so selfish of you."

I moved away from her staring at her before walking into the closet to find an outfit to wear. Today Larry and I had a meeting with Eleni to get a rundown of would be happening in these next few months and I just really needed to get away from this house right now.

Jessica made her way into the room and I avoided eye contact while looking at myself in the mirror. I felt her eyes burning the back of my head as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Lau, I'm sorry but I'm not gonna put my life on hold. I want a child just as much as you do, but I just can't right now! You got to live out your dream, so why can't I?"

I swallowed hard, putting my hands on the nightstand while looking down. "Well, if you feel that then why you no leave? Or why didn't you tell me? I would've been more understanding and you know it, but you continued to lie to my face. We cried together on the bathroom floor when we found out you weren't pregnant. You know what We've been through and all you're doing is making it harder!" I said slamming my fist on the nightstand.

I then walked back in the closet to grab my shoes and just to get away from her.

"I'm sorry Laurent, please know that I am. Look I gotta go, but tonight we're gonna talk about this." She said before walking out of the room "I love you" I heard as she closed the front door. I sighed putting my face in my hands...

I walked into the restaurant  wearing my sunglasses, seeing her and Larry sitting at a table, waiting for me. "Oh look who decided to show up. " Larry said clapping. I scoffed at him as I sat down "Yeah compare my being late once to your being late 1,000 times."

Eleni chuckled and shook her head

"Okay, okay enough with the bickering between you two. I have some things to tell you guys about." She pulled up her calendar on her phone before speaking. "So you have a few events coming up soon, including workshops and appearances." I sat back in my chair listening. "Okay, what we doing?"

"You have a workshop in New York on the 30th, as you know, while you're there you'll be filming with Yak again." I smiled nodding, I haven't seen him in a while. "Okay, what else?"

"You'll be performing at an event for GQ magazine in March. You should be receiving the full details in the mail soon."

I nodded "That's it for your schedule as for now. If anything comes up, then I'll let you know."

"Can we eat now? I'm tired of water." I chuckled looking over at Larry.

"Yes, you can eat." I picked up the menu, looking over my options. I looked up, seeing the same girl from the store walking in with a group of girls. She stood out immediately, with her silky skin and long hair.

Larry tapped my arm before whispering to me "If you keep staring, you'll burn a hole into her."

I chuckled lowly before pushing Larry playfully. I noticed her being seated and she was walking our way.

I slowly pulled off my sunglasses and our eyes locked and she gave me soft smile before waving at me. I waved back at her as she slowly walked passed me too a table not too far from my view.

Our waiter came over to take our orders and I went back to get a glance at her again.

My phone vibrated and I looked down seeing a message from Jessica "Babe, I'm gonna be home a little early, hopefully I'll see you." I sighed and put my phone down face down on the table.

I really didn't feel like dealing with that right now...

After we finished eating, I didn't feel like going back home yet, so I decided to go to the studio to get away. I came back out when I noticed that I left my phone in the car. I noticed her once again. It was a coincidence, this was my third time seeing her.

"Are you following me?" I said as I smiled over at her.

Her head popped up from her purse and she smiled back at me "Oh hi, you again. No, no I'm not, this is my business, right there." she said pointing behind her.

I looked at the hot pink sign that said "BEAUTY'S EYE" in cursive.

I nodded slowly "So the real question would be, are you following me?" She said while folding her arms.

I smirked and shook my head "Non, I dance here. I said pointing at the door to the dance studio.

"You dance?" I nodded "Yeah, pretty big. My twin and I dance professionally."

"Oh ,that's really cool." She was interrupted by her phone ringing, when she looked at it she rolled her eyes and hit the button to silence it.

"You not gonna answer it?"

"It's not important. But I hope to see you around, dancer."

She said walking away and I'm sorry but I couldn't help but stare. I smiled to myself as I walked back into the studio...

Felicity
I walked back into the store after my lunch break seeing Brian standing next to my office. I didn't even see his car outside, how did he get here? I groaned and turned around trying to walk away.

Brian grabbed my arm "Please Felicity, listen, I'm sorry. You gotta understand how work is. They've been piling up on me and depending on me heavily, I'm sorry if it's been taking up my attention."

I didn't know whether to believe him since I smelled the perfume on him the other day. I pulled my arm away from him as I walked around him, Trying not to make a scene in the store, in front of my customers.

I was great at the silent treatment and he knew it. He also hated it which is why I continued to do it.

He sighed and ran his hand over his face. "Felicity, I fucked up royally, I know. I just miss my best friend and I miss hearing you talk to me."

I looked up at him "I'll see you at home Brian." He softly smiling, noticing I talked.

He came close to hug me and I pushed him away "don't push it."

I said pointing at him before I pointed to the door.

He slowly walked out but not before looking back and smiling "I love you ,Felicity."

I sat down and put my head on the table, trying to get myself together before walking out the office and to the main floor to help out...

I pulled up into the driveway, seeing Brian's car already there. I was proud he was at least trying. I got out of my car and slowly walked to the front door and opened it seeing candles lit and the aroma of delicious food in the air.

I know that Brian can't cook worth a damn so he must've did catering or had someone's help. He came out of the dining room

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand pulling me close to him.

"Baby, please let me make it up to you. I've been so wrapped up, I've been forgetting to take care of you."

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed he softly, putting his hands on both sides of my face. I held onto his sides kissing him back deeply. His hands slid down my back and landed on my ass, softly squeezing it as he deepened the kiss swirling his tongue around mines.

He always knew just how to make me weak in the knees. I wrapped my arms around his neck before he grabbed under my legs and pulled me up to wrap my legs around his waist.

He carried me into the living room, laying me on the couch. He kissed down my neck, making me shudder.

He knew all my spots and was playing on them.

I pulled on his shirt, wanting the extra layer removed. I pulled it over his head and kissed him again. He kissed down my neck making me moan and close my eyes, leaning my head back.

He unbuttoned my jeans and tugged them off pulling them off. "Leave your heels on baby." I stood up in front him and pulled off my shirt exposing my black lace bra.

He attacked me, pushed me back on the couch and lifting my legs over his shoulders, making me shudder with excitement of what was to come next.

He kissed my lips through the fabric and took a slow lick looking me in my eyes.

He then pulled them to the side and flicked his tongue over my clit making me jolt.

He licked it slowly and sucked on it making me throw my head back and moan loudly...

We were laying on the floor, me between his legs with my back against his chest. "So you're sorry?" I said as I played with his fingers.

"I'm so sorry baby. I never meant to do that to you." I bite my lip and pecked his lips "I accept your apology. Now can we go eat? I really worked up an appetite."

I went to go stand up but he pulled me back down "So did I."

He said before kissing me again, making me giggle.

So things seem to patched up between Felicity and Brian, but what about Laurent and Jessica? Can they work past their problems?
Comment and let me know what you think! Also vote! ❤️~ Cam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 189 10
A young werewolf struggles in an abusive relationship. Will anyone be able to help him? 18+ only. Get tf outta here if you not 18 or older.
483 8 26
1 couple find their way in love on cloud 9. They are inseparable. They think they have it all until she finds herself pregnant and now they have no w...
8.8K 668 51
A high school senior who just moves to a new school has to deal with her feelings when she falls for the captain of the boys basketball team. Laurent...
17.2K 268 16
You know that feeling that it seems as if everything is suddenly getting better? Everything seemed to go bad first, but since you met this one boy ev...