The Skin I'm In

Von xoindigox

This book is a dedication to Ms. Kelly It is not made to bash her! Mehr

Candice A'nell Kelly [intro] ( 1)
conversations cut short . (2)
one time too many. ( 3)
Just Like The Other's (4)
Fighting Myself Daily (5)
Different World's (6)
Being Friendly / Candice's New Friend (7)
Warming Up (8)
Back Home I Go (9)
Meeting The Parents (10)
Feels. (11)
Lashing out (12)
Showcase (13)
Meeting up, Showing out. (14)
So amazing (15)
Falling . (16)
Been that way (17)
Questions.. no answers (18)
1996- 2015 / puzzle peices ( 19)
Chrianna ( 20.1)
Chrianna/ would you be my valentine ( 20)
Sherlock " Homeboy" (21)
Take this " L" you lose ( 22)
You will never be.. (23)
#LeaveChrisAlone2016 / opinion
High hopes (24)
Proof(25)
Try me. (26.0)
Just so you know..
Destiny Royalty Jaxon (26.1)
Destiny Royalty Jaxon (26.2)
New book alert
Destiny Royalty Jaxon (26.3)
Destiny Royalty Jaxon (26.4)
Glimpse of "UnLoved"
Destiny Royalty Jaxon /Love More (26.5)
Destiny Royalty Jaxon (26.6 Final part)
Im sorry (28)
Focus (29)
All by myself (30)
Zyla What's Good?(31)
All Good (32)
Cut that bitch off like a edit (33)
Whats poppin'?(34)
Done . (35)
Epilogue 1 (38)
Epilouge Final part (39)

Mending gaps (27)

2.2K 129 2
Von xoindigox

Candice A'nell Kelly
  Houston, tx
         Vashtie and Michael's home

Candice was now standing on the short path that led to her mothers house. She decided to leave lagend's he was speaking to her so what was the point of staying, she just wished she could get her shit together and stop being the reason that caused people to be unhappy, her mom - unhappy, brother, ex bestfriend and boyfriend ; all unhappy. Knocking on the door lightly she was greeted by jhasmine.

" coussinnnn!" Jhasmine smiled taking in Candice new sense of style

" jhas who the hell is at my door and whoever it is better come in or stay out, letting my air out and shi-" vashtie was stopped mid sentence when she seen her youngest child stand before her.

" hey mamma.." Candice spoke quietly , she finally looked up and gazed around the house looking at the food and scenery.

" what are you doing here?" She asked

" well hello to you too." She spoke towards her mom

" so he left you?" Candice eyebrows furrowed

" why is that the second thing that comes out ya mouth?"

" you ain't never came back, and now all of a sudden you here and he nor is that baby here"

" no he didn't leave me" candice spat she couldn't believe that her own mother thought she couldn't keep a guy , why was that? 

" why do you think he'd leave me? Couldn't it be the other way around if it did happen?"

Her mom shrugged " it doesn't see it being possible, I mean.. Look at you then him "

" why do you always throw these slugs, I'm your daughter.. Not a average bitch on the street, you want me to respect you but you don't respect me at all"

" yeah auntie Vash put some reapeck on candy cane name!" She butted in while she set the table

" girl shutup" Michael told her .

" can we talk in private .. Please?"

Following her daughters lead vashtie prepared to be asked or told off by her child .

" why do you treat me the way you do, and can I actually have an answer ?"

Sighing loudly vashtie was truly tired of hearing this question .

" you spoiled, you expect everything to revolve around Candice, my mother treated you better than she treated me , and to me it was like everytime I asked or told you something ya lil ass would act like YOU were my parent, so I took yo lil ass off ya high horse, I treat you the way I do so you can be prepared for the real world, this shit we call life ain't easy baby.. You was always coddled by your grandmother Desmond wasn't he was introduced to the world at a young age, nobody had his back, he always got untroubled when it came down to you and him and your grandmother you were her golden child . Desmond was like the devils son, she rarely ever took his side, she always beloved you it was like he never won .. I mean she didn't hate him she bought you both clothes and food but it was just something that differed between you two and it was like Desmond was pushed to the side when you were born, so I bought him any and everything, I wanted you to feel how he felt , and I honestly don't think you do"

Candice paid close attention and understood some points but it still doesn't justify today and why she still let's this issue continue .

Hearing a knock on the door vashtie spoke "come in" seeing Desmond and pas stand behind him.

" candy cane! Hi my babyy" pascaline spoke rocking her side to side .

" hey pas" Candice spoke " hey dessy" she spoke calling him by his childhood name . " wassup candy"

Candice was waiting for a fat joke .. Something but she didn't receive any .. Maybe pas talked some sense into him.

Though she didn't finish talking to her mom she still sorta understood-maybe..

" Candice I actually have a job to offer you" pascaline spoke walking back toward the living room area .

" I need a model"
" oh you want legend? Okay I'll tell him" she spoke already knowing it was about him.

" actually no, I need you"

" I'm so-no Im sorry but no" she spoke she was not up for wanting to embarrass herself .

" please; I'm begging you" she begged

" stop pas, no" she spoke walking away .

" Candice, lemme holla at you for a sec." Desmond spoke pulling his sister to the front of the house to stand on the porch .

" candy, I know I am the worst brother of all brothers , but pas actually talked some sense into my stupid ass but , look mama you my baby sister and we got the same parents , I'm clearly fine like- look at me. " he spun around and posed his outfit- she missed the goofy side of her brother he was a true character .

" des.. Get to the point" Candice smiled .

" wait nah take my picture and I got you" sighing she grabbed his iPhone and snapped numerous pictures.

As Desmond was scrolling through the pictures he continued where he left off. " you gone do this photo shoot- ain't no "no" bih"

" people need a forehead as big as yours to put the title on " she mugged him.

" my forehead ain't even big bitch"

" girl yo shit wide as a chalk board, box forehead ass" "fragile head ass"

" goddamn insert suggestions here head ass" he rambled .

" fine!" She yelled making him shutup.

" oh and imma tell mama you been fuckin too"

" you wouldn't"

" ha- Maa!" Continuing to laugh and smile with the small get together was coming to an end.

" I have an announcement to make" Michael spoke. Vashtie smiled awaiting for him to share the news.

" we're getting married!" She blurted out smiling hard.

" that's great mom" Candice spoke truly happy.

Pascaline then held her hand out showcasing the expensive ass ring on her finger, letting it speak for itself.

With all the women screaming loudly the men laughed.

Love was truly in the air .

_____

I'm honestly on the road rn. But this is just insight; we are now back to the main characters. - and I know I added a lot of pictures it was just to refresh your memory.

But congrats vashtie & Michael , and Desmond & Pascaline 💙.

Hopefully legend put a ring on it lmao.

But uh a lot of people were confused as to why legend was upset with Candice , the boy been through a lot destiny all he got left yeah he loves Candice but it family over everything . And the past few times candice has been around destiny something always happens , she witnessed legend go to jail, she told legend she hate him and now she kidnapped.

He's tired of damn near neglecting his sister for a relationship, he feels like if he would have kept a closer eye, or paid more attention instead of sulking destiny wouldn't even be going through what's happening now. Get it?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.2K 592 13
"I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life." He says. "You had your chance to taste this brown sugar, and you blew it." She says. *a story abou...
7.7K 420 49
She loves him, but is that enough? Every Chris Brown fan dreams and fantasizes about being his wife. But for one fan, that dream comes true. Eventu...
161K 8.8K 31
When Kaya Perry graduates college, the last place she wants to go back is Layton, the town that she left behind. She left that place with bad memorie...
507K 16.1K 29
They back Ameri,August,Saga,and Quan follow all them up to 5 years later with more trouble to come to them like hurt,deceive and much more there live...