Trust | Jastin |

By beliebers4ever1994

Justin Bieber lives a seemingly happy life with his fiancé. It looks perfect to everyone on the outside when... More

~ Chapter One ~
~ Chapter Two ~
~ Chapter Three ~
~ Chapter Four ~
~ Chapter Five ~
~ Chapter Six ~
~ Chapter Seven ~
~ Chapter Eight ~
~ Chapter Nine ~
~ Chapter Ten ~
~ Chapter Eleven ~
~ Chapter Twelve ~
~ Chapter Thirteen ~
~ Chapter Fourteen ~
~ Chapter Fifteen ~
~ Chapter Sixteen ~
~ Chapter Seventeen ~
~ The End ~

~ Introduction ~

4.7K 159 200
By beliebers4ever1994

~ Read End Notes ~

Days like this were what Justin liked to call 'good days'. These were the days where Justin would get to stay home and do everything the house required for him to do before Jordan got home.

On a 'good day' Justin cleans the whole entire house all before twelve o clock. He scrubs at the floors and walls. Tidies up Jordans study along with their bedroom and the other rooms and then he will clean the dishes, dry them and then put them away. After the house is clean to Justin's approval he gets himself ready and heads off to the shops where he buys the groceries.

He sometimes likes to walk to the shops instead of taking the car because he likes the feel of the air of his bare face. He likes be smell of the local growing flowers or the fall leaves. He lived in a nice little community just outside the city. It was quiet and fairly small and everyone was kind to each other. Jordan worked for a large company in the city and they've had discussions about moving out there but Justin liked this small town and he wanted to stay. Unfortunately he wasn't sure he had a choice anymore and soon he'd have to say goodbye to the sweet chirp of the birds in the morning and the smell of growing flowers in the fresh air.

Today he took the car. He knew for sure that he'd be buying a few more groceries and carrying a lot more bags than he could handle on a walk home. He got himself comfortable in the front seat of the black Range Rover evoque and checked the time. 2:43pm, Jordan will be finishing work soon and he'd expect his dinner to be ready and sitting on the dining table for when he arrives home so Justin wouldn't have time to go for a quick walk and meet up with a few of his friends before he got home. He wouldn't want to upset his fiancé as soon as he comes home from his busy day.

He started the car up and began to pull out of his drive way, making sure to check the rearview mirror for passing cars outside his home. He successfully made it to the main road and began to drive to the store, watching his house fade from behind him.

***

Wednesday's at the local store weren't busy days for people to do their grocery shopping so the shop barely had anybody in it. Justin went about his own business gathering all the products that him and Jordan currently needed and added them to the kart of other products.

He saw a few people he knew from around the neighbour hood but nobody that he particularly knew enough to have a conversation with so he simply smiled in their direction and occasionally waved at them just to be polite. He wasn't to be rude to anyone and he wouldn't want to be so he always made sure to smile at people he passed.

Justin had just entered the vegetable and fruit isle when he suddenly felt his cellphone vibrating in his back pocket. He stopped himself from pushing the kart that was slowly getting heavier by each product that he added and stopped to answer his cell without checking the caller ID.

He answered with a simple 'Hello' and waited for a reply. He earned back a similar greeting and he was right in assuming that it was indeed Jordan.
"Where are you?" He asked over the phone and Justin could hear the sounds of wind blowing on the other end of the line which suggested to him that Jordan was just now leaving work.
"I'm at the store getting a few things, i am leaving soon." He replied as he balanced the phone between his ear and shoulder and began pushing the kart again.

He pushed he kart with one hand and used the other to secure the cellphone would stay by his ear as he listened to his fiancé and scanned the shelves for more things they needed.
"I'm just leaving work, I will be home in about two hours." Jordan spoke over the phone and Justin nodded to himself to engrossed in picking out the food products to remember that he was on the phone and Jordan couldn't see him nodding.
"Okay, I'll be home soon. Is there anything you want for your dinner?" Justin questioned and he waited as Jordan thought before replying.
"No sweetheart, you can choose tonight." He heard and Justin smiled to himself.
"Okay, I will see you when you come home." Justin spoke in a cheerful voice as he grabbed a batch of apples from the shelf and dropped them into the kart.

Jordan spoke back a similar response before Justin hung the cellphone up and propped it back into his pocket. After that he skimmed the isle grabbing a few more products before checking out at the tills.

He had a small conversation with the cashier as he scanned the groceries and helped Justin put them in bags. It was only small talk about things like the weather and football which Justin really didn't know much about because he wasn't really a fan. He paid and placed his bags in the kart so he could take them out to his car without any trouble.

He left the store at around 3:24pm after unloading his bags into the trunk of his car.

***

As soon as Justin arrived home he began cooking their dinner so it would be ready to eat when Jordan arrives home.

He decided on making a chicken risotto and as he waited for the ingredients to cook searched the shopping bags and taking the items out to put away in their rightful home.

He put away everything that belonged to the kitchen before quickly stirring his risotto and taking a few bags upstairs. He walked into his and Jordan's shared bedroom that he had tidied early that day and walked into the bathroom. He put away the bathroom products he had bought which included Jordan's favourite after shave and hair products along with a few of his things before quickly running back downstairs to check on his food.

The risotto was ready for eating when Justin got back downstairs. He smiled to himself as he turned off the heat on the cooker and removed the pot from the extremely hot ring before reaching upwards and grabbing two plates from the cupboard above him. Placing the two white plates on the counter top next to him he then grabbed a large spoon to help him dish the food out onto the plates.

He left the food sitting on the counter as he quickly washed the dirty pot that he had used to cook the risotto in and then he grabbed two sets of forks, knifes and a spoon and lay them out as Jordan liked them on their dining table. He then went back over and grabbed the food plates and placed them on the mats that he had set out earlier. The bigger food portion at Jordans seat and then his own at his side. Lastly he grabbed two glasses and poured himself and Jordan something to drink. Jordan normally liked a beer when he comes home from work so that's what Justin did. He went to the fridge and grabbed a can of Jordan's favourite type of beer and once he opened it he poured the liquid into a glass leaving the can half empty.

He poured himself a glass of water and brought both glasses over to the table where he set them down. He even gave Jordan the half empty can sitting next to his glass so that he could refill his glass whenever he felt like it. Once everything was finished he sat down at his side and waited for Jordan to walk through the door.

The sound of a car pulling up to the driveway not a few moments later caught Justin's attention. He stood up quickly and rushed to the door just in time as his fiancé opened the door and walked in.

Jordan smiled at Justin as he walked through the door and closing it behind him. He bent down to peck Justin's lips as he took of his coat.
"Hey baby." He smiled down at his five foot ten lover. Justin grinned back at him as he took his coat from him.
"Did you have a nice day?" Justin asked as he wandered off to hang up Jordan's coat in the coat room. He heard Jordan walk off into the dining room as he replied.
"Same old, I managed to lock in some new clients today though." He heard and Justin nodded as he walked back out.
"That's great." He spoke as he followed Jordan into the dining room.

Jordan pulled Justin's seat out for him before walking round the table and taking his own seat.
"This looks amazing sweetheart." He spoke as he sat down and grabbed his fork to began eating as did Justin after he smiled at Jordan in reply of the compliment.

Both men sat in a comfortable silence as they ate their food. Having a little small talk about their days.
"Did you do anything exciting today?" Jordan asked Justin as he forked up some risotto and ate it. Justin shook his head.
"I stayed home most of the day and tidied up before going to the store and getting what he needed." Justin replied, looking over at him for a moment before looking back down.
Jordan nodded as he chuckled a little.
"You do too much around here, you should go out and enjoy yourself." He chuckled and Justin shrugged as he smiled a little.
"I don't mind." Was all he said and Jordan licked his lips.
"My parents invited us over for dinner tomorrow, do you want to come?" He asked and Justin looked up from his food as he nodded.
"Of course." He spoke and Jordan placed his fork down as he finished his food and clasped his hands together underneath his chin as he waited for Justin.
"Great, I'll give them a call in a little while." He replied as Justin finished his own food and pushed out his chair to gather the plates.

He picked up his own and walked over Jordan's side and reached down to pick up his plate before he suddenly felt his wrist being grabbed and he dropped the plate as he quickly looked over at Jordan.
"You do know I appreciate the work you do around the house right?" Jordan spoke slowly and Justin felt himself smile a little as he nodded.
"Of course i do." He replied back as Jordan smiled and released his grip on his wrist. Justin grabbed the plate again and walked over to the sink and dropped them in.

He ran the water to clean them as he grabbed a sponge.
"Justin, can you grab me another beer?" He heard Jordan call over as he stopped the water. He dropped the sponge in the warm water and dried his hands on a dish towel quickly and walking over to the fridge to grab Jordan another beer.

He opened the can for him as he walked over to where he sat at the table and placed it down next to the empty glass before walking back over and continuing to clean the dishes. Justin heard the sound of his phone buzzing signalling he had a message but he left it for now as his hands were wet and his phone was sitting back on the table.

He placed the wet but now clean plate on the drying rack and picked up the next one to clean.
"Who's Kyle?" He heard and he immediately stiffened as he realised Jordan had read his message. He licked his lips as he shrugged.
"He's a friend of Ryan's." Justin replied calmly. It was true, he had met Kyle through his best friend Ryan and they swapped numbers a while back but it was nothing like what Jordan might be thinking. They were simply just friends.

He finished cleaning the plate and placed it down the drying rack before drying his hands and turning around to see Jordan still looking at his phone.
"What are you doing?" Justin asked but he didn't receive a reply. He gulped as he began to walk over to his fiancé.
"I promise he's only a friend, I wouldn't do that to you." Justin spoke quietly. Again this was true, he has never and would never cheat or hurt Jordan.

Jordan looked up from Justin's phone, his expression cold and annoyed as he stared at Justin in anger.
"You've been talking to him a few weeks now?" Jordan muttered, his tone questioning. Justin nodded.
"Yeah we met a while, I told you remem..." he was cut of suddenly when we was hit hard across the face causing him to fall to floor on his side. He brought his hand up protectively to hold his aching cheek where Jordan had slapped and looked up at him with fearful eyes.
"Don't lie to me Justin!" Jordan yelled as he stood up from his seat furiously and bent over Justin with his intimidating six foot one frame. Justin gulped and looked at the floor.
"I'm not lying..." he trailed off in attempt to defend himself but he felt Jordan bent down even further so that his face was inches away from Justin's.

Justin's hand was slapped away from his cheek and was replaced by Jordan's strong grip on his jaw forcing him to look up at him. He bit his lip as he tried to ignore the pain spreading along his face as he stared back at his lover.
"Why are you continuing to lie straight to my face?" Jordan spat and Justin tried to look away put he couldn't. He was defenceless lying on the floor.
"I'm sorry." He gave in, bracing himself for what was going to come next. Jordan stared at him for a moment before roughly shoving him back on the ground and stand up properly.

He walked over to the table and picked up Justin's phone and without thinking he angrily threw the phone at the wall across from him and watching as it smashed upon impact and lay broken on the floor next to Justin.
Justin gulped as he slowly pushed himself upwards, not sure if Jordan was done with him yet but he stood up anyway and stood still in his spot staring at the floor. He heard Jordan's feet shuffle before he heard his footsteps and then he was met with the taller man standing in front of him.
"You're not allowed to talk to this guy again you hear me?" Jordan told him and Justin looked up slowly in confusion.
"B-but what do I say when he asks why I stopped talking...?" Justin stuttered, frightened he'd anger Jordan even more and he was correct in this thinking.

He felt himself being slammed up against the wall and Jordan pulled his hand back and brought it crashing back against Justin's face causing Justin to yell out in pain and desperately pull his hands up to protect his already sore face. Jordan gripped his shoulders tightly to hold him in place against the wall.
"I don't care if he thinks you're dead, you won't be talking to him. Are we clear?" He spoke, his tone deadly calm and intimidating and Justin gulped as he nodded.
Jordan was breathing heavily and Justin's arms were beginning to ache due to the pressure that his fiancé had while holding him against the wall.
"Good. You're mine Justin, I know what's best for you and this is it." Jordan told him and Justin simply nodded again and he felt Jordan release the grip on his arm.

He stepped back a little and Justin let out a breath and rubbed his sore cheek as he looked up to face Jordan.
"I'm sorry I hurt you baby. I just... i love you so much and couldn't bare if I lost you." Jordan said and this time his tone was sad as he searched Justin for reassurance. Justin looked at the floor and sighed before nodding.
"I love you too. You won't ever loose me." He told him and Jordan smiled before leaning in and leaving a short kiss on Justin's slowly bruising lips before leaving the kitchen and Justin alone in it.

~~~

Hey guys!!! A new story!!!
What do you think? Please comment!
When I write Jordans name I keeps nearly writing Brad hahah looks like I need to update 'it's complicated' hahaha
Until next time
💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2.4K 21
Feisty cheerleader, Justin Bieber meets an older man name Jason McCann and marks the man as his very own personal sugar daddy.
293K 6.8K 52
"If they catch you-" "I know what'll happen, but I stopped giving a fuck about them the day I met you." [Jason McCann fan fiction written by demileyy...
335K 9.1K 35
only if everything we imagined could come true. ((UNDER MAJOR EDITING)) © -biebercuddles 2013 All Rights Reserved
7.2K 319 21
You would think a model would have more self confidence. . .