One night can change a life...

By Zianourry21

One laugh, one smile, one touch, one spark, one direction, one night, one big problem, which all leads up to... More

Good morning
Just another day
Oh shit
Oh shit
We will always love ZAYN

One night can change a life. (One Direction_Zarry_BoyxBoy)

466 11 2
By Zianourry21

WARNING. I apologize now. There might be some mistakes throughout the story because I am writing from my phone.

Zayn POV

We are almost done with the last song to end our tour. Nine long months we have been having fun, but we haven't been home that whole time. I miss my girlfriend Perrie Edwards. God she is beautiful, and she is mine. She is what I miss the most about London.

Chorus - All The story of my life I give her hope (give her hope) I spend her love until she's broke inside (until she's broke inside) The story of my life (the story of, the story of) The story of my life The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

[Harry] The story of my life.

"We love you, we love your city, you guys help make this the best tour ever. Goodnight Chicago!"

"Yes we are done. I need to go home, get me something to drink and get a mouth full of Nandos." Niall said.

"I know what you mean. I love American girls, but I would like a drink." Harry smiled.

" I just want to see Eleanor, I don't care where I am. I also bet that is the same thing Zayn is thinking about with Perrie." Louis said, as he jumped on Harry's back.

"We'll be home soon enough. We have a 4:00 am flight so we have to be out of the hotel by 2:00am. Right when we get to the hotel, you pack, then go to sleep." Liam said.

"Look at daddy direction coming out of his shell." Louis said.

We all laughed at that and did as Liam instructed. The plane fight was about eight hours.

____________________________________________________________________________________
ONE DIRECTION HOUESHOLD

"Home sweet home, lets go clubbing."Harry said, jumping in to the door.

"Let's go to Nandos."

"Niall, stop pouting like a babies. I like Harrys idea of clubbing." Louis agreed.

I was almost sucked into the idea when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

     Perrie: I know you just got home, so meet me at the Wickford park in 20min. We need to talk.

     Me: Okay love.

"Seeing that smile, I don't think Zaynies joining us for our night of clubbing." Louis laughed.

" You happen to be right this time Lou." I said, turning back around toward the door.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Park.

"Hey." I said, coming from behind Perrie wrapping my arms around her.

"Hey Zayn, it's been a while."

She untied my arms that were around her, and turn toward me taking a step back. The closer I tried to be the feather she got.

"Zayn, I think it's time for us to separate." she said quickly putting her hands on my chest. " We've been going out for about two years now and I loved every minute of it. You were the best thing that could have happen to me."

"Were?"

"I've met someone else who works with me and the girls. He's funny and nice. He's always there when

we travel." She finally look me in the eye. "I love him Zaynie."

I slapped her hands off my chest. "Yeah and I loved you to."

I took a couple of steps back and then start running into a sprint. No matter what she cannot see me cry. My vision was blurry but I still ran until I realize I'd left my car. After thinking about my car a little longer, I realize I didn't care much. I did not want to return to the park anytime soon. I took out my phone and started to text Liam.

Me: Where R U guys now?

Li: We are @ the club.

Me: I'll be there in a few.

After that, I made it to the club in ten short minutes.

" I didn't expect to see you so soon."

"Hey Haz, where are the rest?"

" Liam met up with Danielle. Niall and Louis went somewhere with this guy named Josh. Liam said you were coming, so I decided to stay behind ." Harry said looking me straight in the eye.

"Oh."

A flash of concern ran across Harrys face, and then the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"How about we get some drinks." He said, wrapping a arm around my neck.

One drink, two drink, three drink, four. Every time I sighed Harry would order me another drink. After every drink the sadder I felt, and the more I continued to drink. After the seventh drink I lost count.

Harry POV

I just wanted to make him feel better the first few drinks, but the way he acts when he's drunk is too funny. He started laughing, crying, and then laughing again.

"What's wrong with me?" Zayn said, crying again.

"Nothings wrong with you. You're one of the best."

"That has to be a lie. If it was true she would have stayed ."

She? Is he talking about Perrie?

"She said she found someone else. I loved Perrie with all my heart, but it was just me who felt that way."

"You know, let's take you home. You're talking crazy here." I said, somewhat picking him up from the bar stool.

"What home? I don't belong annniiiywwarre."

And he was out. I took him home and there was just us. As I took him to his room, I could feel him shifting awake on my back. I could also feel him breathing hot air down my back making me shiver. I wasn't gentle when I throw him on the bed, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Why doesn't anyone love me." Zayn said, as I was leaving.

"Everyone loves you." I said, leaning over the side of his bed.

"Prove it." He said, sounding like a baby.

"I wish I could, but love is a feeling."

His eyes were only half open but I could see the hurt in them.

"Do you love me Harry."

"Yes, I d-"

Zayn had cut me off by grabbing my collar, and kissing me. The kiss was sloppy. Only half of his lips were on mine, but it still seem to leave my body tingling.

I pulled back slowly. "Zayn this is not what I m-"

"You lied?" Zayn said, on the verge of tears.

"I didn-"

"Then kiss me. Kiss me Harry." He let go of my shirt. "Please." His tears finally came over, falling onto his pillow.

I don't know what's right but who cares right now. I got up onto the bed putting my knees on the side of his hips. My hand on his chest to sturdy myself. He was staring at me waiting and wanting. His eyes didn't leave mine and at that moment I knew what I really wanted to do.

"Harry."

I leaned in and connected our lips. We didn't waste time. We both slightly open our mouths letting our tongues fight each other. I explored his mouth, as he explored mine. The hand that was rested on his chest were now at the hem of his shirt going underneath.

"Just take it off." Zayn said, breaking the kiss.

His shirt came off with eas, and we barely broke the kiss that had started up again.

"Yours to."Zayn said, out of breath.

It continue like that throughout the whole event. Even though I was physically the lead, truly it was Zayn leading the show. We got deeper and deeper into eachother until there was nothing left. All of his clothes were torn off, all of my clothes were thrown off, and we devoured each other in the hot air that surrounded us.

AUTHORS NOTE. l will try to add a new chapter every holiday. I know people don't vote for the first chapter, but this writer needs confidence. Sad but true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.6K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...