Oh shit

THE LAST CHAPTER SOMETIMES DOESN'T SHOW SO I HAVE THIS ONE JUST IN CASE.

Authors note: Long time no see. A lot has happened but you don't care, so here the story's next chapter. Vote,comment, and follow.

WARNING : This is no way edited, there will be mistakes.

Recap:

The car

"Let's go to the movies." Niall said.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Liam said looking over at Zayn.

"Liam it's fine." Zayn said.

"How is it fine?" Liam said, looking worried. "You just told us this morning, and it happened yesterday."

"Lili I sai-"

" Let's stop talking in code, just clearly say what is needed to say.Someone named Zayn just got dumped, no offense," Louis siad, holding his hand up toward Zayn. "How about we go to the store, get big things of ice cream and other unhealthy stuff, then go home put on a cute or scary movie, and call it a good nothing day."

"That sounds like a plan."

. . .

Harry POV

I shouldn't be this excited for a casual movie night with the boys, but I can't help it. This movie night is so casual, I could casually sit on the couch really close to Zayn. I could pretend that I just want to make him feel better when really I'm only thinking of myself.

What has me even more up the wall with excitement is that Louis is picking the movie. He is going to pick something scary, and other then Niall not likening scary movies; Zayn also can't stand them. He will be sweating and shaking with fear. That's when I'll come in and tangle my body close to his.

As Niall and I were preparing the snacks we already had at home I heard the door open and close.

" All of us are back." I heard Louis say.

" What movie did you get?" I shouted so the whole house could you hear me.

" I dare you to look under the bed 2." he shouted back.

I'm practically jumping in my mind. I saw the first one. Zayn didn't even look at the movie and he covered his ears with a pillows.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In The Living Room 1hr Later

" Everyone just sit down, so we can start." Liam siad.

" Calm down we can take our time." Louis said.

"I'm always calm."

"Whatever," Louis chuckled. "Now we can start. We have all the snacks, drinks, covers, and pillows we need."

Liam was sitting in the single chair, Louis in the love seat full scratched out, Niall sitting to the left of Zayn and me on the right on the couch. For the first time in my life, I didn't look at the scary movie playing in front of me. All my attention was on the scared Niall and Zayn rubbing against each other in fear of opening their eyes.

Zayn's head was buried in between Niall's neck, and I could see Nialls arms wrapped around Zayns waist from beneath the covers. My blood was boiling, but the only one I can blame is myself. My expectations were too high for this situation I was in, but the thought of me and Niall trading places made me shiver.