One night can change a life. (One Direction_Zarry_BoyxBoy)

WARNING. I apologize now. There might be some mistakes throughout the story because I am writing from my phone.

Zayn POV

We are almost done with the last song to end our tour. Nine long months we have been having fun, but we haven't been home that whole time. I miss my girlfriend Perrie Edwards. God she is beautiful, and she is mine. She is what I miss the most about London.

Chorus - All The story of my life I give her hope (give her hope) I spend her love until she's broke inside (until she's broke inside) The story of my life (the story of, the story of) The story of my life The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

[Harry] The story of my life.

"We love you, we love your city, you guys help make this the best tour ever. Goodnight Chicago!"

"Yes we are done. I need to go home, get me something to drink and get a mouth full of Nandos." Niall said.

"I know what you mean. I love American girls, but I would like a drink." Harry smiled.

" I just want to see Eleanor, I don't care where I am. I also bet that is the same thing Zayn is thinking about with Perrie." Louis said, as he jumped on Harry's back.

"We'll be home soon enough. We have a 4:00 am flight so we have to be out of the hotel by 2:00am. Right when we get to the hotel, you pack, then go to sleep." Liam said.

"Look at daddy direction coming out of his shell." Louis said.

We all laughed at that and did as Liam instructed. The plane fight was about eight hours.

____________________________________________________________________________________
ONE DIRECTION HOUESHOLD

"Home sweet home, lets go clubbing."Harry said, jumping in to the door.

"Let's go to Nandos."

"Niall, stop pouting like a babies. I like Harrys idea of clubbing." Louis agreed.

I was almost sucked into the idea when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

     Perrie: I know you just got home, so meet me at the Wickford park in 20min. We need to talk.

     Me: Okay love.

"Seeing that smile, I don't think Zaynies joining us for our night of clubbing." Louis laughed.

" You happen to be right this time Lou." I said, turning back around toward the door.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Park.

"Hey." I said, coming from behind Perrie wrapping my arms around her.

"Hey Zayn, it's been a while."

She untied my arms that were around her, and turn toward me taking a step back. The closer I tried to be the feather she got.

"Zayn, I think it's time for us to separate." she said quickly putting her hands on my chest. " We've been going out for about two years now and I loved every minute of it. You were the best thing that could have happen to me."

"Were?"

"I've met someone else who works with me and the girls. He's funny and nice. He's always there when

we travel." She finally look me in the eye. "I love him Zaynie."

I slapped her hands off my chest. "Yeah and I loved you to."