Lucky

Autorstwa wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... Więcej

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Waking up next to you
Think things through
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
New Story

Lucky

4.6K 133 27
Autorstwa wazzupcake

Hey guys! It's good to be back. Thank you dor your warm welcome. It's been months since the last time I updated. So here it is. I guess this will be the last bonus chapter for this book. I'm still thinking whether to write a book 2 for this one or to publish another story. Lets just vote on that shall we? But first I hope you enjoy reading this. Thank you all again for your support.

-A

Cara's POV

"Poppy! It's our first anniversary! I thought my schedule is clear for the whole week? Why are you doing this to me?!" I exclaimed in irritation while talking to my sister on the phone.

I'm doomed! I told my Kendall that I'll take the first flight to LA as soon as the sun rises, so that I can spend the whole week with her to celebrate our first year together. We both agreed and planned on having another road trip as our way of celebrating. But then again, my dearest sister here manage to ruin it.

"Cara! I told you that yesterday and you said that it's okay. You'll just fly to LA the day after tomorrow! Clear your head will you?!" She argued back which made me arc my brows in confusion.

As far as I can remember, I didn't say anything about my schedule last night. I even told her how excited I am to finally have another bonding time with my girlfriend because it's been two weeks since the last time I saw her.

"I didn't even said a thing about changing my schedule Pop! I swear to God! What is happening to you?!" I was now having a panick attack upon remembering how I promised my girlfriend on flying early to spend more time with her.

God knows how much I missed her.

I can't give her disappointment. Not now, not ever. Even with her busy schedule, she managed to fly from NY to here two weeks ago, just to spend time with me and my family. And now, I can't even keep my promise to her?

"I'm doomed!" I grumbled as I release a very deep sigh.

"Ugh! It must be the alcohol from last night that made me hear things that..oh..I'm sorry C! I'll just call Ken and explain everything to her. Don't worry because I know that she'll understand. She loves you that much! Bye C! Sorry!" She continously said not even giving me the chance to react at how crazy she is and how I am trying my best not to kill her.

"Be thankful that I love you and you are my older sister." I whispered as I put the phone down.

It's almost a year since that magical day happened and what can I say? Except from what just my sister told me earlier, everything about my life had been great. Kendall and I are very much going stronger as the time passed by. We became more mature and handled things the way we should handle it. We fought the challenges in life together, never leaving each others side. And yes, just like every normal couple in the planet earth, we had our fair share of misunderstandings. But then, we still manage to love each other more even after every arguement. We love each other that much.

I guess it's true, the more you got to know your partner, the more reasons to fall inlove with them deeper.

---------------------

"Joe, can you just tell your girlfriend to just do what I say, please!" I almost begged, as I started to pace around the living area of his hotel room. He's here for almost a week now to promote his up oming tour.

After that phone call with my sister, I decided to just go to Joe's and asked him and Gigi's help. If I can't be there on our first anniversary, I can atleast ask someone to do my surprise for her and just do another one personally after.

"You know her C. You can't make her do things just like that. Specially when she's still a little mad at you." He answered back as he gave me a teasing smile.

I sighed in frustration. "It's been a year. Oh God! What can I do to make her forget about it?!"

"Well, I can't blame her though. I'll be super duper mad when my two bestfriends fell inlove with each other without telling it to me. And plus the fact that I even have to confirm my hunch first to my boyfriend and to my surprise he already knew all about it even from the start." He said teasingly again, which made me even more frustrated.

"She knew it from the start Joe. We all know that. And we told her everything that same night. We skyped the two of you remember?" I answered back, as I recall how happy and mad Gigi when we told her everything that same magical night. She was so happy for the both of us and even started crying and mumbling things about how excited she is on taking good care of little Cara and Kenny. And after it, she started getting mad and nagging us for not telling it to her as early as a bestfriend should have known. But still, she can't live without her bestfriends so she forgave us but still keep on throwing us daggering looks eveytime someone makes her remember on how we should have tell it to her and not to Joe.

"Hahaha. She's just being a brat. Call her one more time and tell her that you love her more than you love me." Joe said and laugh at his girlfriend's antics while showing me a picture of Gigi giving the camera a pissed off look. It looks like she send it just a few seconds after she ended our skype call.

"Look at her! My cute girlfriend!" Joe said and even kissed the screen of his phone.

I just shook my head on how corny Joe can be, but then again I also reminded myself that, that's how silly I also look everytime I get to see the picture of my Kendall.

I guess love can make you look like a fool sometimes. Or maybe all the time.

I dialed Gigi's number again and thank God she answered just after two rings.

"Hey boo!" I greeted her again for the fifth time and for the first time, she smiled at me.

"Tss. Not because I smiled already meant I forgave you." She said and put her bitchy face back on.

"Okay, okay. Chill out Gi. I love you, okay? More than Joe. I promise." I said and tried to sound sweet as I throw a pillow on her boyfriends face for laughing at me.

"Ugh, fine. Whatever. Tell me about your supposed to be surprise anniversary celebration." She said and even rolled her eyes on the last three words.

I smiled victoriously as I know that she had already agreed to do what I'm about to ask her.

-------------

"So, i'll just get the flowers from the address you'll send. The I'll take the balloons and letter from where you ordered it, call Kylie and set Kendall's bedroom on fire?"

"Not on fire! Bloody--" I cringe as I heard what she said.

"Yeah! Yeah. I'm just kidding okay? I'll turn it into a paradise. Don't worry." She intervine and gave me a thumbs up.

"Cool. And don't forget to skype me." I added and she just nodded head.

"Okay then, i'll hang up now. Call you if a problem came up." She said before ending the call, not even giving me a chance to say my appreciation.

I hope nothing would came up tho.

-------------------

"Cara! The address you gave me is wrong. Would you please check it again." Gigi snapped at me for the nth time now. She's calling me through her phone.

When I thought everything is going to be great, life would suck in and prove to you that there is no such thing as perfect.

Kendall is the only exception tho.

"I've been checking it for the last 2 hours and it exactly state the same address I gave you! It can't be wrong. I know that place." I said with so much assurance. How can I be wrong? I've been buying boquets of Kendall's favorite flower there. I can't be wrong. Not if they already transfer to another shop which is very impossible though, since I already called them last week and they agreed about the arrangement I asked.

What the hell is happening? Why can't things fall into their places?

"Then if you're so right, why am I sitting in my car staring at an old building when I'm supposed to find a flower shop?" She said and I am one hundred percent sure that she even rolled her eyes.

I can't help but to also sigh in annoyance. Sometimes, my bestfriend can really be annoying.

"Can you skype me instead and show me the building. Maybe it's the wrong.." I was about to tell her to show me the place she's talking about but she cutted me off.

"Can you just check it again on their website?" Gigi said and all I could do was to do what she says since I don't wanna pissed her more. It's already the day I've been waiting for and I really need my bestfriends help. It's already our first year anniversary and things just keeps on coming and making things complicated.

I still want this to be perfect.

I was about to click the website, when suddenly, a knock on the door interupted me.

"Ms. Delevigne the interview would start in five. Please be ready. Thank you." A woman's voice echoed through the door. Maybe she's one of the crew from the tv show that would interview me.

Just great! Now what?! I don't even have the time to fix my anniversary surprise for Kenny.

"Yeah, be there in a minute. Thanks!" I answered back as I tried my best to sound polite because the poor lady had nothing to do with what's happening right now.

I can't help but groan as I heard some commotion outside the room, signalling that the show is about to start.

I really have no choice.

I sighed deeply before focusing on talking to Gigi on the phone. "Gi, can you--"

Before I can even finish on asking her to just do whatever it takes to make everything fall according to plan, she spoke which cutted me off.

"Go ahead C, your interview is about to begin. Leave this to me. I'll do my best." She said and all I could do was to thank her and the one above for giving me such a supportive bestfriend.

"Thanks G! I owe you one! Update me!" I said with gratitude before hanging up and walking out of the door to do what i'm supposed to do.

--------

As soon as I walked out of the door, the crowd welcomed me with cheers and happiness. I can't help but to smile widely as I wave at them.

This is only the second live interview that i'll have and it is also on the same show. I'm kind of nervous, but atleast George, the host who interviewed me the last time, will also be the host this time.

I walk towards the mini stage and saw the man I was talking about. He's smiling at me while having his arms open, inviting me for a hug.

I walked up to him and greeted him the same way I did like the last tine. I grabbed his hands and gave him a bro hug which caused him to chuckle.

"You did not change at all!" He said which made the crowd laugh.

"Just got taller, I hope." I joked, but he just shooked his head and asked me to sit down.

I turn my gaze to the table and found no popcorn which caused me to groan.

"Dude, where is my popcorn?" I asked him like a child.

"Don't worry Cara, I got something better than popcorn." He said which caused me to give him a questioning look.

"Well, I hope it's bacon." I joked again, but he just shook his head and signalled for his crew to bring something in the stage.

A lady then walked up to us and placed a plate of chocolate. I smiled upon seeing that the chocolates are in heart shapes.

I excitedly took a piece. "You guys! This is so cool! I almost thought it was Valentines day." I smiled and took a bite.

As soon as the sweet cocoa entered my mouth, my heart began beating fast. My eyebrows furrowed, as I know how familiar the taste of this chocolate.

This taste exactly like how Kendall's home made sweets are.

"It's good." I said and took another bite.

"Well, we know that you would love that." George smirked. I just pretended that I didn't noticed it, thinking that I am just missing Kendall. I missed her so much that I am now starting to hallucinate and relate everything to her.

The interview went on and I must say that George never fail my expectations. I enjoyed every bit of it. I didn't even notice that almost half of the show was now finish.

"Okay Cara. Since the time is almost up. We wanted you to try this new game of ours." George stated.

"Thank you to our creative writers." He continued and even raised the bottle of soda that we were drinking towards the crewmen. The woman with glasses gave him a salute.

"This game is called, "Guess Who". Are you ready?" He asked at me and all I could do was to nod my head. I am not ready for this, but what could go wrong right?

"Well, the games mechanics is easy. Based from the title I guess you now have an idea of what kind of game this is right?" He said and we all chuckled. I nodded and got myself ready.

"We'll show you only a portion of their face. And little by little reveal the whole picture, until you finally guess it right. Game?" He challenge.

"Game on." I said and the crowd cheered.

"Oh and before I forget, after revealing it, you must say something about them." He added.

The game started and it was harder than I thought. All I could see was a part of their ears, or nose or eyebrows. Who the hell memorize those things?

"Okay, I think this one is Gigi." I said, as I look at the forehead of the person shown in the screen.

The people chuckled, as George laugh a little.
"Okay, what makes you say so?"

"I just know." Truth to be told, I don't know what the hell am I doing. I got the first three persons wrong.

"Okay, let's uncover another tile to let you see atleast another part." He said, and as I look at the screen they revealed the part where the lips is.

"Okay, that's definitely not Gigi." I said and all of them laughed.

The game continued, and I got zero out of five.

"This is hard you know." I sighed and George nodded with me in agreement.

"Okay, onto the next one. I hope you'll finally guess it right this time." He smiled at me mischievously, which made me raise my eyebrows at him. But he just smiled even more and gave me a thumbs up.

He signaled me to look at the screen. I turn my head to see it and my heart started beating fast as I stare at the picture.

It's her eyes. I thought to myself as I stare at this deep brown orbs. It was just a close up of her left eye, but I know.

I know that it is hers. It is the eyes that had captured my heart. It's the eyes that I always get lost to.

It's my future and that's why I know.

"Kendall." I whispered to myself not realizing that I said her name out loud.

I just heard the crowd applaud and even saw George shaking his head while giving me a huge smile. I can now feel my cheeks burning because of how I acted. Our relationship is still a secret and me acting this way would just give us another issue. There have been issues about us eversince the news about her break up with Harry had surfaced. And I don't want her to be forced on coming out. I want her to be ready.

But can you blame me? I can't control myself when it comes to her.

She is my weakness.

I coughed a little and tried to act as casual as possible. "Uhm, I guess that's Kendall?" I tried to gain my composure and it seems like it worked since the crowd nodded along with George.

"How many friends of yours have brown eyes? You guessed this one faster than a bullet." George joked and as the crowd laugh again. Oh God, can feel my cheeks burning.

"Well, let's see if you finally got it right this time." He added and all I could do was to smile to hide the nervousness I'm feeling. I know that it is Kendall, I'm one hundred one percent sure. What I'm nervous about is that, what comes after revealing the picture.

What would I tell them? I might say things that I shouldn't say.

I was lost in my own world until I heard the people cheer and even heard some "aww". I looked at George and found him smirking at me.

"And you are right. And I guess I am right too, all along." I heard George spoke and I furrowed my eyebrows as I don't have any idea what he's talking about.

I turn to look at where he is looking and my heart melted when I saw Kendall's picture on the screen.

She was smiling brightly while holding a paper. And that paper made my heart flutter, as I read the words written on it.

Happy 1st Anniversary, my love ❤️

I swear I can feel my tears building up as I read it letter by letter, making sure that I am not hallucinating. Hell, I even pinch myself just to reassure that this isn't a dream. I am starting to get confuse on what is happening.

I was lost for words. I feel my heart beating fast, as I looked at her picture once again.

"This isn't a bluff, right?" I whispered and I saw George shaking his head, as if answering my question.

I looked at the crowd and all I could see was the smiles on their faces.

"Hey love.."

It's her. Damn it is her. That's my girlfriend's voice. It's my Kendall.

I turn around to look at the screen again, and I found a video of her.

She was wearing her usual clothes. I knew it was live when I saw her smile and wave at me.

"This isn't a joke right?" I asked at her and she shooked her head.

"God, I missed you." I said not minding the people around us. I just heard them giggle though, and I can see Kendall's cheeks blushing.

"I missed you too." She shyly whispered back. I was about to say something again when she raised her hand to stop me.

"Stop, love. Listen to me first." She smiled at me reassuringly.

"Let me do this thing for us. For once, let me show you how I really feel for you." She said and I can feel my heart bursting with joy and nervousness at the same time. It was mixed emotions since I can also feel fear. Not for myself but for her. That after this show, the world will know the truth about us. They might judge her and even say bad things about her. You know how the mind of other people works. They judge you without even trying to understand your feelings.

But then as I looked at her, I can see the determination in her eyes. I knew from this moment on, we'll be stronger than ever. I knew that she's now ready to face whatever problem the world will throw us. We'll face it all together.

"First of all, I wanted to thank you. Thank you for staying with me Cara. Thank you for never giving up on me. For always choosing to stay even if I already gave you million of reasons to leave. Thank you for making me a better person. For making me realize that life is beautiful as long as you stay true to what you feel." She paused a little as she wipe the tears that was now staring to fall from her eyes. I too, did the same thing as I feel the liquid flowing down my cheeks.

"You taught me on how to be brave. You made me feel love and happy. You made my life amazing and I wanted to thank you for that. I know that I am not perfect, but I will be better not just for myself, but for us. I'll be a better girlfriend starting right at this moment." She smiled at me.

"From now on, I'll face everything without any fear because I know that you are right there beside me. I will fight for us whatever happens. I'll take this journey with you. I love you Cara and I am proud to say that you are my girlfriend, my partner in crime, the bonnie to my clyde, my future wife." She was now breaming with tears and I am at the same state. I never thought Kendall could say this things infront of many people. I never expected this. A confirmation about us was more than enough for me and here she is, declaring her love for me to the whole world.

She turn to looked at the crowd and smiled at them this time. "I am proud to say that this amazing woman, sitting right infront of you is my girlfriend. She is my confidant. The love of my life. We've been together for a year now and  my life has never been better. I am lucky I'm inlove with my best friend. I love her with all my heart. It took me so long to come out, but I just can't keep this to myself anymore. She doesn't deserve to be a secret. She is my Cara, and my Cara deserves the best."

If this is a dream, let me just sleep forever. It was overwhelming. My heart is happy, it's so happy that I can almost feel it beating out of my chest and just jump in happiness forever.

"Happy first to you my love, and many more to come. Now turn around."

I did what she said and when I thought nothing can ever surprise me more, I found Kendall walking towards me. Putting her phone back to her pocket. While holding a bouquet of flowers on her other hand.

I smiled and wipe my tears at the same time. This is a dream come true.

"Happy Anniversary, Cara." She said as soon as she's standing right infront of me. She handed me the flowers and I didn't even bothered to get it, as I throw myself to her.

I hugged her so tight as tears continuously fall from my eyes. I felt her chuckle as the crowd around us cheered.

"Happy Anniversary too Ken. I love you. This is too much love." I said, as I hugged her even more. She gently pushed me a little as she cupped both of my cheeks.

"There is no such things as too much when it comes to you love. I love you too, with all my heart." She said and planted a kiss on my lips.

Now, this all of a sudden interview, Poppy's forgetting about my schedule, the chocolate instead of popcorn thing and Gigi's the adress is wrong acting made sense.

I knew from this moment on, things will get harder. Life will be more complicated. But as long as we are together, I know that we can get through it all.

----------

There you have it! I hope you liked it. Thank you for waiting and for reading. Comment your thoughts about it. And yes, let's have a vote shall we? Write in the comment section whether you want a book 2 for this or another story. Thank you again! Much love ❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

81K 1.5K 21
Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne
91.6K 2.4K 55
It's Kendall Jenner's first night out in London and she decides to go to a bar. She meets the mysterious and charming Cara Delevingne and gets asked...
301K 6.3K 38
This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, a supermodel , a...
81.6K 3K 34
Everyone keeps saying that the 'Taylor Swift squad' and the Kardashians don't exactly get along. That's 100% true. (in this fictional story). And the...