Superboy

By remnant15

Some heroes are not born, but made. Within the depths of Cadmus, an experiment has been made, created to perf... More

Scene 1: Back to Work
Scene 2: New Partnership
Scene 3: Project Kr
Scene 4: Awakening
Scene 5: A Defining Choice
Scene 6: A New Name
Scene 7: Kent's Advice
Scene 8: Developing Powers
Scene 9: Searching for Answers
Scene 10: Backfired
Scene 11: Meeting Your Match
Scene 12: Turning the Tide
Scene 13: Finding a New Calling
Epilogue

Author's Note

1.5K 19 2
By remnant15

After finishing Titans Go, I said I was going to continue their adventures in shorter stories. I am doing this story, and a few others, for several reasons. The first is as a request to my younger brother. After I had introduced him to the show Young Justice, with his favorite character being Blue Beetle, he thought it would be a good idea to set up stories for characters featured in the show. He wanted to see new characters added to the Titans lineup in the continuity of my series. The second reason why I am doing these stories is because I thought it would be interesting to write more full length books in between the older Titans books I have written and the future stories I intend to write for them. 

Now, this is what you should expect to be reading. Compared to my previous books, these books are going to be more fast-paced, though I do not intend to write one-dimensional stories about senseless action without plot depth or character development. Therefore, if any of you, the readers, feel I am deviating from that direction, do not hesitate to tell me that in the comments. Feedback is always appreciated, as I may be given a suggestion on how to improve one of my works, and by extension, improve as a writer. With all that said, I do hope you enjoy Superboy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 3.3K 113
[Doomsday Male Reader x Overwatch/DC AU] An undisclosed black site, not registered on any official document or record, left barren and destroyed. Poo...
12.4K 217 14
Y/N Ziegler. His own brother had killed him because he was a threat to his clan. He was saved by a Doctor called Angela Ziegler who took him in and r...
98.3K 3.4K 52
"I love you, Dad... But having Superman as your father and living in his shadow is... hard... I can't ever live up to that..." The daughter of Super...
2.4K 67 10
The Justice League somehow winds up several years in the future... Or maybe it's an alternate universe? After all, there seems to be an extra krypton...