Never Let Go [EXO Chen Fanfic...

Por ahwaeee

Some things are meant to be gone. When you lose someone important, you'll know someone new. Letting go of the... Más

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Miracles in 'January'
Chapter 2: Back
Chapter 3: Same
Chapter 4: Kim Yoonhye
Chapter 5: New neighbor
Chapter 6: New job
Chapter 7: Help Me
Chapter 8: Aren't
Chapter 9: Taemin
Chapter 10: Showcase
Chapter 11: Pepero
Chapter 12: Talk
Chapter 13: Wedding
Chapter 14: Reject
Chapter 15: Engagement
Chapter 16: Memories
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: They Are
Chapter 19: Leaving
Chapter 20: Same Person
Chapter 21: Again
Chapter 23: Forever
Chapter 24: Exposed
Chapter 25: Over
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 22: Together

268 24 0
Por ahwaeee

Yoonhye's P.O.V.

I can't believe that we are together, again.

Jongdae said that he had cancelled all his schedules for the whole month and we can spend our whole month here travelling around. Since it's almost autumn here, the weather is turning cold already.

We are now in the train, heading to Takayama, a beautiful place in Japan. Jongdae said that Chanyeol went there once and told him that it was nice, so he decided to go there.

"How long will we be staying here?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know. We can stay here as long as you want." He smiled at me and said. "I've cancelled all my schedules, just for you."

I just smiled and leaned on the back of the chair. Jongdae wrapped his arms around my shoulder and said, "Where do you want to go after Takayama?"

"I have no idea. We should just go back to South Korea after that." I mumbled.

"Alright, as you wish." He ruffled my hair softly and said.

Jongdae bought a lot of things after we left Myungsoo's house. He bought a camera and also some clothes, together with a luggage. He said that he want to record every single moment that we're spending together from now.

I feel like what we're doing right now...is like running away. I don't know why I have that thought, but I feel like that. I am not planning to tell Jongdae about me remembering everything yet. I don't even know if he will know that I am actually Kim Yoonhye.

"Yoonhye, I feel unreal." He suddenly said.

"Why?"

"It's just...it's so unreal, that you are with me. I'm going to show off about that to Chanyeol later when we got back. He's desperate that Seolrim is locking herself up for the exams now." He laughed.

I smiled. She's still the typical Heo Seolrim that I know, who always see exams important than the other things.

I moved closer to him and got myself into his warm hug. "Me too." I replied silently.

"Oh, right. I've forgot to ask you about something. Where is your phone?"

"Ahh...I've lost it when I reached here. I dropped it somewhere."

"That's why your number is unreachable. I've been calling you for a lot of times but it always says that your number is unreachable." He chuckled and told me. "We should go and buy a new one when we got back to South Korea."

"Sure." I replied and smiled.

Jongdae's phone rang. He took it out from his pocket and answered the call. I just shut my eyes, decided to sleep till we reach our destination.

Once Jongdae finished his call, he tapped my shoulders, waking me up.

"Yoonhye, we have to go back now." Jongdae said with a serious face. I frowned and asked, "Why?"

"Your father, he had arranged your wedding with Joonmyeon."

--

We took the flight back to Seoul, and then took a cab back to our house. I originally wanted to head back to the mansion straightly but Jongdae insisted me to go back and rest for a while first, while Joonmyeon will try to solve it first.

Jongdae said that Joonmyeon had declined the engagement, but he doesn't know why his father didn't reject it, and he had to marry me now.

Though I am actually close with Joonmyeon before, but this sudden marriage...is something unacceptable for me, and also, I have someone I love.

Jongdae also said that Joonmyeon had tried to deal with his father about it but his father said that my family insisted in the marriage, even my brother agreed it. That makes me think of...is Taemin back again?

I hope that he is. I haven't seen him after last time when we were both in the mansion for the first time after I got back from England. I am still wondering where he had gone, why he left the mansion out of all sudden.

"What are you thinking of?" Jongdae asked as he ruffled my hair softly. I just smiled and replied, "Nothing."

We're now at the verandah of Jongdae's house. We just came back a few hours ago, and though I feel sleepy, but I can't even sleep at all, as I was thinking about how will things be, if that marriage really happens?

I guess that even though Joonmyeon and I both rejected it, my father will still find his ways to force me marrying to him, and I don't want that, and I am sure that Joonmyeon wouldn't want that as well.

Actually, Jongdae secretly told me that Joonmyeon had someone he cherished already, so he wouldn't be agreeing in that marriage as well. Well, of course...besides of that, Jongdae also said something. He said that...I belong to him.

"Really?" He eyed me suspiciously and asked. I nodded heavily and smiled at him. I am worrying about that, but I don't want him to worry about me.

He pulled me closer by waist and said, "Don't worry, it'll be alright."

"Have I ever told you...that I love you?"

I chuckled. "You're repeating that every day."

"I don't care. That's what I want to say and it comes from the bottom of my heart." He said.

"Jongdae-ah, what if...one day I lost my memories? If you meet me again, what will you tell me?" I asked out of all sudden.

"I'll tell you that you are my wife." He grinned and told me. I smiled and shut my eyes. I hope that time will stop for now, stop at this moment, when we're happy together, not being bothered by the others.

He hugged me from behind, and said, "Do you know? I've waited for this day, long enough."

I just smiled at his statement. I suddenly remembered about a conversation that we had before, five years ago, when we're in the verandah of my house, staring at the scenery.

-Flashback-

"One day, I'll take you all around the world and travel to anywhere that you like." Jongdae said, smiling.

"You're sure about that? I want to go to everywhere." I replied him.

"No problem. I'll be at your side, I'll go wherever you like, wherever you want." He fixed my bangs and told me.

I smiled and hug him. "I am thankful to have you with me, Jongdae." I rested my head in his chest and told him.

-End of Flashback-

"Yoonhye, I have something important to tell you." Jongdae made me turned and face him, and said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Since the day I was born till now, there's only one person that I love. That's you. Yoonhye, remember that I had a girlfriend before, but her surname is different with yours? I've just discover that, you're actually the same person."

He knew it all the time? Should I tell him that I actually knew it too?

"Can you remember anything, Hye? Can you remember me?"

--

"We've been here five years ago, and our first kiss is here, too." Jongdae said. We're now at the beach that we once came. I still remember that first kiss. I was totally surprise when he kissed me, but it's a sweet memory that we've both shared.

"We came here and wrote a letter for ourselves. The letters had been sent. Yoonhye, you've sent that letter for me." He said, looking at me.

I don't even know where should I send to, but the thing that I am quite sure of by then is, I will still be with Jongdae for that time, and there will be possibilities where we're in his hometown, so I just copied down his address that he once sent to me.

"Did I?" I asked back. I haven't told him yet. I wanted to, but I have my plan.

He just nodded. "Come on, I'll show you something." He said. He brought me to stand under a tree, and told me to wait for him there. I could still recognize this place, especially this tree. This is the tree where we buried everything that we wanted to forget here. I still remember what I wrote.

Jongdae came back with a digger. When I figured out that what he wanted to do, I held on his hands tightly.

"What is it?" He frowned a bit and asked me.

"If possible, I want to forget everything. But there's one thing that I want to remember forever, that's you."

"Hye, what are you talking about?"

"That is what inside there. The things that I wrote five years ago." I looked into his eyes and told him. He stared at me for a while, and then asked, "How long have you known it?"

"In Japan, before I met you again, Myungsoo told me everything, and I remembered everything."

He pulled me into his embrace slightly and smiled. "How great will it be, if we weren't separate five years ago."

"But then, I couldn't guarantee that I'll love you till now." I joked.

"At least we are together now." He said, caressing my hair softly. He then released me from the hug, and told me, "I love you, Yoonhye-ah."

"I love you too, Jongdae." I smiled and replied him. I leaned closer to him and kissed him. "As a return for your first kiss." I grinned widely at him and said. He stared blankly at me for a while, and then pulled me into a deep kiss.

_______

A/N:

I don't even know what I'm writing. Sorry that it's actually not good. It's been such a long time since I last continue this story though. Ending soon :)

- Jocelyn

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

86K 2.6K 36
What will happen when two person have to marry eachother without their consent.Can they fell in love?Can they adjust with eachother?Everything will b...
1.5K 53 6
Breakups are not always about cheating, losing sparks, and finding someone new/better. Sometimes it's about loving too much to the point that one of...
25.9K 1.3K 33
Sequel to 'Why should we even know each other from the start?'. A new version story of Chen-Hye couple. Notes: I'm not going to write a description f...
94.7K 3K 35
Why should we even know each other from the start? Jocelyn and Chen were friends since they're young. Chen was known as the troll, always messes up w...