Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

Galing kay KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... Higit pa

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )

731 25 4
Galing kay KSmittySmith

I bend down and pick up the bear and dusted it off. I see Tana follow Gilinsky and Johnson. I turn around to look at Lyndsey and Nessa. I obviously have to go, Cameron's my boyfriend.

"Umm... you guys can stay. I'm going to go with Cameron" I say.

"You sure you don't want us to come?" Nessa asked.

"It's fine, just have fun! I'll see you tonight" I said walking away. I follow the way the others were going. When we reach the boardwalk, I catch up with Cameron. I see Gilinsky talking to Johnson and Madison trailing behind him.

"He just needs to calm down" Christian said looking at me.

"Why the fuck do you still have the bear Melanie?" Cameron cursed.

"Because he gave it to me Cameron" I said.

"You serious?" he says looking at me.

"Why are you so mad?" I asked.

"Because he bugs the hell out of me" I stare at him and held up the teddy bear.

"Because of this? You are mad because of a teddy bear?"

"Can you stop with the stupid bear?"

"He was being nice to me because you were so mesmerize by Madison"

"I was not mesmerize, we were talking! I get you might be jealous" he says.

"EXCUSE ME!" I kind of shouted. "Me? Jealous?" I mean I was a little because look at her but I didn't want him to know that. "If anyone is jealous it's you! You've been jealous since the first time I met Gilinsky" I say staring at him.

"I'm not jealous of him. Maybe if you stop drooling over him you could see he's an asshole" he says. I stare at Cameron so confused. Like why are we fighting right now? What is it that we are fighting about?

"Do you still like her?" I asked and Cameron looks at me confused.

"What?"

"Do you still like Madison?"

"NO! Why the hell would you ask me that?"

"Because you obviously can't seem to let it go that they are dating!' I said and at this point I am so pissed off. Cameron stares at me, laughs and looks away. I shake my head and started to walk away from him.

"Where the hell are you going?" he yells. I ignore him and continue to walk away from him. Damn, if I would of known I'm dating a guy who's still in love with some other girl I would have never dated Cameron Dallas. I get to the parking lot, and decided to uber home. I didn't want to be by Cameron right now. He wasn't supposed to be here anyway.

"Mel?" I heard Tana say and I look at her and she was talking to Gilinsky, Johnson and Madison.

"Hey" I say and she walks over to me.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just going to take an uber home. I'm fine, I'm just really tired and want to be alone" I say and she stares at me. "Tana, I'm fine. I'll see you later" I said walking away from her out of the parking garage. When I get out of the parking lot, it was right on time because my uber was pulling up. I get in when I start to hear yelling and I look over to see Tana running over to the uber. I laugh and she slides in. "I told you I was fine" I said as she shuts the door.

"You can go sir" Tana says ignoring me and the uber driver starts to drive. Tana pulls out her phone and I can see she's calling Nessa. "Hey, Mel and I are heading back to the apartment" Tana told Nessa. Ugh! "Yea, Cameron and her must of got into it" she says. I couldn't hear what Nessa was saying on the other end. "Alright, we will see you in a little. Bye, love you" she said getting off the phone. I hate the fact that Cameron and I getting in a fight is making my friends come spend time with me.

"I'm sorry. I should have never invited Jack and Jack" Tana says.

"It's not your fault Tana. To be honest I think it might be the teddy bears fault" I say staring at it and Tana starts to laugh. "And I don't want my night to ruin yours, Nessa and Lyndsey's night. You guys should still go over Cameron's" I stare at Tana and she ignored me why she goes through her phone. The girls were really looking forward to staying at Cameron's. "Well, you guys are going to be super jealous when Cam comes over" I lied and Tana looks up at me.

"What?"

"Cameron is coming over tonight, we honestly just wanted to be alone" I lied looking down at the teddy bear.

"I don't believe you"

"Okay, don't, but you guys will be feeling sorry for yourself because you could be at his house with everyone" I say looking up at her. She bites her phone and looks out the window. I really hoped that works because I just wanted to be alone. I wanted to gather my thoughts. I wanted to breathe. When we got to my apartment, Tana follows me up.

"Are you lying Mel?" Tana asked.

"No but stay and find out and you will see" I say taking off my shoes. I stare at her and she continues to stare at me. "Just go Tana, I'll see you guys for breakfast in the morning"

"You swear?" she says.

"Yes, now leave and call Nessa and tell her to go over Cameron's too!" I say walking away to my bedroom. I shut the door and went to the bathroom. What a horrible day? Like honestly, today did not go as I planned. I stayed in the shower like honesty for forever. It honest got me thinking. Is it worth it? Is this all worth? Is it worth dating Cameron Dallas? After my shower, I realized I packed most of my stuff and left it in Nessa's car. I came out the bathroom and went to change into a tank-top and shorts. I heard the TV on in the living room and I'm just annoyed that Tana decided not to leave. I open the door and immediately saw Tana leaning against the wall on her phone. "Tana? I told you that you could go" I say walking up towards her.

"I know, I'm about to, just wanted to say bye before I leave and I hope you both work it out... I guess" she says looking pass me. I stare at her then turned around and Cameron was sitting on the couch looking up at me. What the hell! I hear Tana walk down the hallway, then the front door opens then shuts.

"Cameron, I have a lot on my mind right now" I said.

"Mel, I want to apologize" he says getting up and walking over to me. "Tonight should have not went down how it did" I stare at him. "He just makes so angry" Cameron says grabbing my hand and I pull away from him.

"Why?" I say staring at him. He stares at me biting his lip. "No, like seriously I want to know Cameron. I really want to know about this whole Madison and Jack situation, just tell me" I said. Cameron rubs the back of his neck and went to go sit back down on the couch.

"Madison was my girlfriend" he said and I stare at her. "We sort of started dating and I fell hard for her Mel. Like really hard. I honestly thought that we were going to be something" he says and I went to go sit down next to him. "Jack and Jack use to be my best friends. We started from Vine and worked our way up to where we are now. We started Magcon together! Like they were family! Madison was always around me, you know? There wasn't a day where she wasn't even when I was hanging with my guy friends. And that guy friend happen to be Gilinsky. I didn't think it was bad that my girlfriend and best friend were friends right? I wanted them to get a long" he says leaning back on the couch. "When they did a music video together, then went out to a club together, it got me thinking. Like come on, I'm not stupid. I can't even tell you how many times Madison told me that they were just friends. Just kept saying that to me over and over again and I believed her. I was so love-struck by her, I was like okay. She cheated on me with Gilinsky" he said looking up at me. "Then they had the nerve to come up to me, together, hand to hand, and said they wanted to be with each other. Isn't that some shit?" Cameron said laughing and leans forward. "Then he's doing the same shit with you! A music video? Then what's next? You guys go to The Nice Guy together? Babe..." Cameron said turning to me. That's the first time he has ever called me that. "I know you keep saying that you're friends but you have to see it through what I been through" he said. I'm glad he can sit down and actually tell me this. I grabbed his hand and looked at him.

"I understand now. But Cameron, I like you, not him and I'm not Madison, you have nothing to worry about" I say. He smiles at me when I bend over and started to kiss him and he wasn't hesitant kissing me back. His hand comes to my waist and I slowly fall backwards not pulling my lips from his. I grab a hold of his shirt and he slides his hands under my shirt. Cameron works his way to my neck and I close my eyes. Then I heard talking coming from my front door.

"Lyndsey do you have the keys!" I heard Nessa say. Cameron stops kissing my neck and we both look up at the door.

"Is Cam here?" I heard another voice. I look over at Cameron and he stares at me and he moves off of me and I sit up.

"Guys! I'm pretty sure the doors unlock, I just left" I heard Tana say. Someone opens the door and I see Nessa and everyone, literally everyone. Nessa, Tana, Lyndsey, Aaron, Christian, Carter and Matthew come into the living room. What the hell. "You know how Nessa is, she wasn't going to leave you by yourself" Tana says looking at me.

"Ya'll good?" Carter asked.

"Yea" Cameron says standing up.

"What a waste of money" Lyndsey said.

"So we left Universal for what Nessa?" Christian said.

"I had to make sure she was okay" Nessa said staring at me.

"I am" I said pushing my hair back.

"Great! So happy Cam and Melanie can work out there problems" Carter said like a smart-ass. "Since Cam and Jack ruined our night at Universal which was lame anyway. Let's go do something fun! I know this place where it's not open but it's easy to get in to" Carter says and we all look at him.

"What?" Nessa said looking at him.

"It'll be fun, I swear, ya'll in?" Carter asked.

"I am" Christian said sitting down on my stool.

"Yea, it's like why not?" Matthew says getting on his phone.

"Aaron?" Carter said and he laughs.

"Whatever" Aaron says looking over at us.

"Are you guys serious?" I said standing up. It's not open but he still wants to go in? Isn't that breaking and entering?

"Come on Melanie... live a little" Carter said. I look over at Cameron and he's smiling at Carter.

"Cam?" I said.

"I think it'll be fun" Cameron said to me and all the guys cheered.He's basically talking about breaking into a place which we could get into huge trouble for. I look over at the girls. I know they will agree with me, we would never--

"I'm in!" Tana says cheerful.

"Tana!" I said.

"I'm in too" Lyndsey said and I stare at her. What's happening?

"Nessa?" I said and she looks at me and looks over at Christian.

"We won't get caught, right?" she said.

"GUYS! It's breaking and entering" I proclaimed.

"We won't get caught" Christian said.

"Where is it?" Lyndsey asked. We look over at Carter and he smiles.

"It's this place that not many people go to, it's not a big deal" Carter says.

"Melanie, it'll be fun. Let's do it" Nessa said. I look at her and disbelief. I'm not going, if we go and get caught, that's my career, that's my life.

"Babe go get change" Cameron said and I look at him. He stares at me and everyone got quiet.

"I'm not going" I said and all the guys laugh.

"Cam, we'll be in the car" Carter said turning around walking down the hallway. Christian grabs Nessa's arm and she stares at me then follows everyone else out.

"You better come" Tana shouts.

"I'm not" I say back to her and the front door closes. I turn around and look at Cameron.

"Go get dress" he said.

"No. Cam I won't do it" I said. He covers his face with his hands and took a deep breath.

"Mel, we've done it before, I know where he's going. We didn't get caught last time, it's fine. I promise" he said staring at me. He's done this before? I cross my arms and Cameron puts his hands on my shoulders and maneuvers my way into the bedroom. "I really want to go and I want you to come" he says looking at me. I stare at him, am I really going to do this? I roll my eyes and went to grab a shirt and leggings. I look over at Cameron and he smiles at me then I go into the bathroom, throwing the door back close. I take off my tank-top and throw on my shirt, I look over to see the door was kind of cracked and Cameron was watching me. When he see's me look over at him, he tried to play it off like he wasn't looking. I smile and changed my pants then came out.

"You promise we won't get caught?" I asked and Cameron grabs a hold of me.

"I promise" he says kissing my forehead.

Dear mom and dad,

            I am sorry for what I am about to do... it was peer pressure.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
64.9K 1.5K 24
You think just because my father is a pastor I should be perfect or my life should be great. No it's the total opposite. I was abused and raped by my...
8.6K 250 27
Set in biblical times and recounting real biblical events, The Annunaki War tells the tales of the old testament as witnessed by a select few, chosen...