Vampire's Slave [COMPLETED]

By Yoonyverse

"Be my slave," -Park Chanyeol- More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
SUGESSTIONS NEEDED!!!!
ANOTHER SUGGESTIONS NEEDED!
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
SPECIAL CHAPTER I - THE REASONS CHANYEOL IS ATTRACTED TO SERA
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
ANNOUNCEMENT
T W E N T Y F I V E
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT
T W E N T Y S I X
TWENTY SEVEN
T W E N T Y E I G H T
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
T H I R T Y T W O
THIRTHY THREE
ANNOUNCEMENT HOOMANSSSS
Q & A Session
ANSWER FOR Q&A SESSION
THANK YOU FOR 30 000 READS~
COMING SOON
SUGGESTIONS!
IT'S COMING!!!!!!!
VAMPIRE'S SLAVE II IS OUT!!!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

CHAPTER SIX

1.8K 75 4
By Yoonyverse

OH SERA

Sehun looked Sera who was once again eating like a monster. This time, she brought a friend with her.

"Baekhyun ah, eat all you want ..." Sera said as she looked at Baekhyun who just started digging in on his food, "Don't worry about paying ... This is my brother's restaurant ... He'll give you half price,"

Sehun looked at Sera with his eyes widened,

"Yah, if it's you, I wont give you any half price or any discount, you witch!" he nagged.

Sera looked at Sehun,

"Yah, Oh Sehun! Who's the one paid for your wedding expenses before, uh??!!!" she asked with her annoyed face.

Baekhyun just remained silent, he just continued eating without making any sounds. Yoona too. She was playing with her son and daughter at the counter, only looking at Sehun and Sera who will start their war soon.

Sehun looked at Sera,

"Noona, that was like three years ago, you know!!!! Why are you being like this? Always bringing in the past occasions!" he nagged.

Sera looked at Sehun,

"Yah, you should be thankful that I would pay for your wedding expenses ... " Sera looked at Yoona, "Yah, Kang Yoona... why did you marry this stupid fool?" she yelled.

Yoona looked at Sehun and Sera, "Molla ..." she said slowly.

Sera then looked at Sehun,

"See, she doesn't even know why she married you!" she nagged.

Baekhyun already walked away towards the counter, trying to get rid from being hurt while the two siblings bickering with each other. Yoona just smiled as Baekhyun got closer,

"Mian ... they were always like this ..." she whispered.

Baekhyun just nodded his head with a smile.

Sehun looked at Sera,

"I married her because she was carrying my baby!!!! She got pregnant because of me!!! Plus, if I don't marry her who else will???!!!" he yelled at Sera.

Yoona looked at Sehun with her eyes widened,

"Ommo, geu gaejashik, (OMG, that bastard ...)" Yoona quickly gave her son that she was holding to Baekhyun, making him a bit startled.

Baekhyun looked at Yoona walking towards Sehun and Sera who were bickering. Yoona punched Sehun's back,

"What do you mean no one will marry me??? What do you mean by that???!!!!!" she yelled.

Sehun looked at Yoona with his shocked face,

"Yeobo yah ..."

Yoona looked at Sehun, "You. I forbid you to come home tonight! You can sleep outside!!!!" she shouted. Yoona quickly walked towards Baekhyun, grabbing her babies and walked out from the restaurant, leaving speechless Sehun, Sera with her food and blank Baekhyun.

Sehun touched his forehead, "Guess I'll be sleeping with Joonyoung hyung tonight ..." he whispered.

Sera looked at Sehun,

"Serves you right ..." she said as she continued to eat her dinner. Sera looked at Baekhyun,

"Baekhyun ah ... Palli nawa yo ~~"

**********************************************

Baekhyun looked at Sera who was being carried by Sehun on his back. Sehun looked at Baekhyun,

"Don't worry, she's always like this ...."

Baekhyun looked at Sehun, "I see ..." he smiled, "She's quite a drinker ...."

Sehun nodded his head. He then looked at Baekhyun,

"Heundae, hyung nugusaeyo?( (But, brother who are you?) Sera noona doesn't often bring her friend for a dinner together," Sehun asked.

"Ah ... we were just friends at work ..." Baekhyun smiled.

Sehun looked at Baekhyun,

"Really? Well, noona don't really have many friends after Sana noona's accident ..."

Baekhyun looked at Sehun, "Sana?"

Sehun looked at Baekhyun,

"Noona haven't told you about Sana noona?"

Baekhyun shook his head. Sehun sighed,

"I guess, you are just really her friend ... She didn't talk to you about her twin sister ..."

Baekhyun looked at Sehun with his widened eyes,

"Sera has a twin?"

Sehun looked at Baekhyun, "Aigoo ... hyung, you don't really have to be excited about it ..."

Baekhyun looked at Sehun,

"Aniyo ... It's just that I couldn't believe there's someone else having the same ugly face as Sera ..."

Sehun looked at Baekhyun, chuckling, "Oh, you thought so too?"

Sehun and Baekhyun chuckled together. Sehun then looked at Baekhyun,

"Oh Sana is my noona, so as Sera noona. They are twins. They used to be closed to each other before ... but, after that incident involving Sana noona, they got separated. Sana noona got paralyzed and she always believe that Sera noona who made her like that,"

Baekhyun looked at Sehun, "What accident actually?"

"Well, Sera noona was almost hit by a car when they were in high school ... It was their last year and Sana noona helped her. Instead of Sera noona being hit, Sana noona was ... Sana noona was our school's ballet dancer ... The best ballerina ... She was supposed to compete for the best in Seoul that week, but the incident crashed her dreams... Sera noona wasn't at fault, but Sana noona always said that it was her fault ... Ahh ... suddenly I felt sorry for this witch,"

Baekhyun looked at Sehun, "What happened after that?"

Sehun sighed,

"Sera noona moved out from our house, living on her own in her own apartment, she leaves school on her last year as well ... Just to avoid from meeting Sana noona ..."

"Waeyo?"

"Molla ... I thought that maybe Sana noona said that she don't want to meet her anymore I guess," Sehun looked at Baekhyun, making his own assumptions.

"Aniyo ..... She said ..."

Baekhyun and Sehun turned their heads towards Sera who was looking at them, half asleep half drunk,

"She said she just hope that I died ... That's ... why ... I ... mo-"

Sera fell back to sleep. Sehun and Baekhyun looked at each other.

"Well, that's a really thing ..." Baekhyun said.

"Right," Sehun nodded head.

They continued walking quietly with only the sounds of Sera mumbling in her sleep.

********************************************

Sera opened her eyes. She took a sit on her bed, holding her painful head.

"Ahhhhh ,.... Meolli appo ... (My head hurts ...) " she mumbled on her bed.

She looked around her room and noticed Sehun who was sleeping on the floor next to her bed.

"What the hell is he doing here?" she mumbled.

Sera got off from her bed. Looking at the clock hanging on her wall, it was 3.00 a.m.

"Why do I always woke up at this hour?" she sighed.

Sera walked herself to the kitchen, grabbing herself a bottled water from the fridge. She looked at the surrounding of her house. It has furniture that she bought herself using her earned money, but somehow, she felt empty. She sighed,

"I miss home so much," she said slowly.

She looked at her family picture that was hung on the wall. She wasn't there. Sehun gave her the picture after they took it two years ago. Yoona was pregnant at that moment. She wasn't even there during her little brother's wedding. Then, Sera's eyes stuck on Sana who was on her wheelchair, smiling happily at the camera. Her eyes suddenly started teary.

Sera sighed, "Why am I teary ...?" she asked herself slowly.

"You can cry ..."

Sera turned her head, looking at Baekhyun who was standing behind her with a smile on his face.

"How did you get here?" she asked.

Baekhyun looked at Sera, "Well, somebody was drunk and I followed her brother sent her home. Plus, her brother was kicked out by his wife and he had no place to stay for the night,"

Sera smiled,

"Mian ... I always drink whenever I eat ..." she said, "Just a few days ago, I was drunk as well .."

"Well, you are quite a drinker, tho ..." Baekhyun smiled.

Sera just smiled. She looked at Baekhyun, "You can go home now... I already at my full sense,"

Baekhyun looked at Sera, "Yeah ... I should," he grabbed his coat and walked towards the door, followed by Sera.

At the door, he stopped and looked at Sera,

"I am sorry for your sister, Sera sshi ... I am also sorry for the life you have to go through ..." he said as he opened the door while looking at Sera, "You actually deserve better,"

Sera looked at Baekhyun, blank. Then, she remembered something,

"Ah .. Oh Sehun ...." She sighed.

Baekhyun looked at Sera,

"I'll get going ..."

Sera looked at Baekhyun, "I'll see you at work tomorrow,"

Baekhyun smiled and walked out from the house. Sera then called him, "Baekhyun ah ..."

Baekhyun stopped and looked at Sera, "Nae?"

"Me being drunk ... could you keep it a secret?"

Baekhyun smiled, "Geurae ... I will ... Or maybe not ?" He teased Sera.

Sera looked at Baekhyun, "Yah, Byun Bacon!"

Baekhyun's eyes widened, "MWO??!"

Sera laughed. Baekhyun smiled and waved his hand towards Sera. Sera just smiled. She closed the door when Baekhyun was no longer on her sight.

Just right after the door closed, there's a pair of red eyes were looking at the house from afar. It was a very sharp gaze. Then, the eyes walked closer towards the light. It was Chanyeol looking at the house with his angry eyes. Chanyeol then looked at the path which Baekhyun went. After a few minutes, he was already gone in a blink of an eye.

----------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Happy New Year my fellow readers and my beloved friends~

Have a blast for 2017 and be happy and healthy always, arrasseo?

Lots of 💖❤ ,

Azmaisme ..

P/s : Ommo I am already 22 years old this year TT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2.9K 12
"you want to act like a child, i'll treat you like one." - completed -
12.2K 332 2
Baekhyun started doing it as a joke, chanyeol decides to show Baekhyun just how funny it is.
59.9K 743 17
*includes smut and fluff
33.6K 1.6K 34
"What if I am really a vampire, would you let me bite you then?" - Dahyun