The Baby Project. | | Jian. (...

By -tythegreat

"nothing is ever just a project anymore." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
hm.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
ty , ur talented bro.
14.
Sequel? Series? What?
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
oh shit.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
heads up.
41.
42.
43.
last book.
LAST SEQUEL.
NO ONE NOTICED THIS?

29.

399 21 0
By -tythegreat

I stood at Andrea's grave site and I was seriously so heartbroken. She has always been the one to help me whenever I was going through something , she was my best friend and I trusted her with every single thing , but she's gone now and I have no one to talk too , or maybe I DO! I just refuse to talk to someone who isn't her.

I stared at the flowers and the pictures that everyone had left for her and what's killing me is that I haven't been up here since her funeral , I didn't wanna face this shit , so I haven't been a good friend to her at all , not when she was alive and not even now , what does that say about me? 

I know andrea seemed like a bitch , but that's only because I made her that way , I told her to get respect that she had to make people fear her or even hate her , she was such a sweet girl when she hung out with Jc and everybody else , I just got jealous because I felt like her and jc had something going on at one point , so I snatched her away from him , but I started getting obsessed with hurting his feelings and controlling her.

In that first week of her becoming friends with me and my friends , we started to date each other and those days and months weren't very good , I mean I was gay and she was a lesbian , so I found OUT! we were only doing it for the popularity and it worked , we broke up in front of everyone , but we still remained best friends.. the shit I did for other people's enjoyment. But anyways the point is that I could talk to her about anything , and that's what I DID! I told her how I felt about jc and that's why I really went over to his house that day , I didn't go because my parents forced me , I made that part up , I JUST needed to see him and shockingly , it worked out.

* 4 months ago*

'' Andrea , It's not easy to just come out and go for him , I've been a damn jerk to him and you know it.''

'' I still say that you should go for it , he likes you and I would know , I can see all over his face and your face , the way y'all are always at each other's throats , SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY CLICKING.''

'' why can't you take your own advice and go get jenn back?'' 

'' I fucked up , she hates me now , but YOU HAVE A CHANCE.''

______________________

'' you have a chance.'' that's what she told me and she was right  , I had a chance and I got my boyfriend , but now I'm pushing him away over a mistake and an accusation? It's just not right , I am being immature.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 300 48
¢σииσя fяαитα'ѕ ѕιѕтєя αи∂ кιαи ℓαωℓєу'ѕ gιяℓfяιєи∂, ¢συℓ∂ ℓιfє gєт αиу вєттєя тнαи тнιѕ?
7.9K 209 58
I know everyone is writing one of these but I wanted to give it a try
604 45 40
How you ever wanted something you thought you could never have. Me too but it changed for the better. *JC Caylen Sister Story* *Kian Lawley love stor...
370K 4.6K 65
Our2ndLife imagines, enjoy.