Second Love [Completed]

By Anishaluv

Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked... More

Preface
1- Our Last Vacation
2- Can I trust you?
3. Day Without You
4.Today You Ditched me
5.- I am Addicted to Her
6. I'm nothing for him Anymore.
7. I love you
8. Unfortunately
9. The Party
10. WTH happened??!!
11. We're over!!
12. She left me
13.Regrets & Disappearence
14. YOU!!!
15. We did lot of stuff
16. She's Irresistible
17. Consequences
18. Bridegroom for Princess Daughter
19. Because I like you
20. Why are you avoiding me??
21. What was that??
22. The Wedding
23. Ownership & Truth
25. I'm Mrs Williams Now
26. An Accident
27. Still in love
28. Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION
29. Need Proper Closure
30. Comfort, Popularity &Rumors
31. Payback is a Bitch
32. Wiley is my pet dog
33. If You Knew Better
34. Have Mercy On Him
35. I Do Care
36. I'll Be Unfair
37. I am being blackmailed
38. I love you too Rose
39.You are biased
40. Trust
41. Are you upset?
42. You are lying on my face Xavier
43. An Arrest
44. He didn't come
44. Chase me for once and for all
Epilogue
Unfortunate Love

24. I'll miss you

20.7K 722 32
By Anishaluv

Hello!! Everyone again, I'm here with new update I really really really want you all to click that small orange star after reading.

Now about last chapter I know its not that blast one but I tried and its my first time writing so I apologize for such a not satisfactory chapter.

______________________________

Susan's P.O.V

1 month later

It's been a month since I'm filling the shoes of Mrs Williams now. Living with Xavier is not easy, he is always in news whatever he does, whether it be dropping me to the office or taking out for a dinner. Wherever he go they will follow. The first few days ere so tense I was angry and giving him a silent treatment whole time. I played my part to please my family. But inside the walls of this place no one can control me.

As soon as our parents bid us goodbye, just to torment him I made a hell of a chore list including dishes, laundry and cooking. He threw a huge argument that we can afford help why do it on your own? I simply replied it'll help us being independent. As expected, he can do none of the chores. He can't even load dishwasher properly. I can do because during university Adrian and I both used to do chores on our own. Earlier I used to struggle a lot, Adrian taught me a lot of things and it was worth it later.

During the second week I don't know how, but he showed immense improvement. He even helped me with mine, except cooking. Let's just say it's not his cup of tea.

During third week he got impatient with my silent treatment and confront me in his office. I refused to give him a reply at first, but he keep on staring at me intently and I gave in.

Today is Sunday, so both me and Xavier decided to take a holiday and spent a day at home and play board games, so you can call it a lazy day.

So right now we just now finished playing scrambles and we're arguing about who is more creative between both of us.

"I have most creative alarm tone in this whole world." I said in challenging note.

"Yeah right, you had Tom and Jerry chase tone its not creative it's childish" he scoffed at me.

"Still, it counts to my creativity list."

"fees, I'm so done with it Susan and we'll never ever argue on this topic and I win"

"No I win Xavier"

"Susan let it go and I won over"

"Ugh never I win this time you already won twice from morning now it's my turn."

"What part of Over you don't get and I win third time now"

"I'm your wife have little mercy on me."

"Not a chance babe I won"

"You wish I win and I'm going upstairs and now its over" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'm coming too and I won." I just roll my eyes at his behaviour I'm childish what he is now huh??

I went inside our room followed by Xavier. Just as we enter my eyes caught an brilliant idea I ran into closet and bang door close and pull out my favorite white blouse with golden little butterflies on it and black skinny jeans with white strapped heels.

"Xavier get ready we're heading out now and in casuals please." I said while moving to my dressing table I applied some nude lipstick I comb my hairs and tied them up in high ponytail.

Soon Xavier came out wearing grey T-shirt and Blue jeans did I ever say that he look hot? No, then I'm mentioning it now. I stop staring at him otherwise it'll boost up his ego high.

"Get picture wifie it'll last longer." he said smirking at me see I told you.

"I'll when you will stop acting like God's gift to mankind. Lets go " Soon we're out of the penthouse and heading towards his parking area I was suprised of his car collection. Soon he came out with dashing black shinny car and which is Lamborghini I can't believe it.

"Omg is it yours?" I gasped out

"Definitely babes you wanna drive?" Hell ya I nodded my head excitedly

"Sorry I can't my baby will get upset." He said laughing at me referring to his damn car.

"I hate you I want this exact car as my birthday present from you." I said, smiling like I'm demanding a doll house from daddy.

"Susan, it's not a teddy bear you can demand like that, it cost too much. And as much as I want to gift it to you I can't it's uniquely customized for me. I can't get you exact but I can similar." He explained.

"But you can afford" I said in a matter of fact tone

"I know that, but you can buy it yourself." He fights back.

"But it's no fun!" I exclaimed pinching his cheek.

"Ok, so where we are going?"

"To mall"

After 20 mins we parked at the mall where his car got us some extra attention. Inside the mall, we got the attention of lots of ladies who are eyeing him. Ewe, go stare your boyfriend and husbands not mine. Why should I care? Oh, because maybe we are now a couple.

"So you are gonna give intense glare to every woman who look at us?" Shit he saw me doing that!!

"What are you talking about?" I asked innocently

"Whatever so why are we here and what are we finding?"

"I'll tell you once we reach there Xavi bear." It's his new nickname.

"I hate that nickname!" He is lying, he is smiling I just know it.

"Like I hate you?" He gave me stop that one look.

We soon reach our destination 'Built A Bear Workshop' and Xavier's expression was priceless he was looking at me like I'm some mental patient.

"No-no-no we are absolutely not going inside." He decided to turn around to the opposite direction.

"Please Xavier this once for me." I gave him best puppy dog look he stared at me for a good two minutes after sighing.

"Baby aren't we both old to get in there?" He asked me, I know what he means, but I want to go.

"What are you talking about we're going in there and get creative stuff toys for our baby" I said quickly.

"What did you say?"He said shock written all over his face so as mine why did say that?

"Stop over reacting we can use it as excuse if that makes you go in there," I said in an innocent way to convince him.

"Ah, well my pregnant wife come on lets go." I know it, he won't shut up now without teasing me. What did I do now, he'll kill me and that irritating smirk will never leave his face.

With that, he took my hand and we went inside. Children running here and there with big smiles demanding there parents for toys and stuff so cute.

"I'm so done" With that Xavier was about to get out but I hold his wrist stopping him from leaving.

"C'mon it's not that bad it'll be fun " I said watching bright colours everywhere. Just like before I came here many times with Lisa's little sister.

I was in middle selecting dress for my teddy bear when I saw Xavier and a kid talking.Aw he looks so cute talking with kids. I should get closer to hear them I don't know he might be cheating stealing idea from kid.

"Listen kid that's mine toy and that ugly snake is yours" I hear Xavier explating to That kid and it was rude and kid was about to cry with that remark of his.

"Aw poor boy did that uncle" I said to kid while gesturing at Xavier"hurt you?" Boy immediately nodded his head "What happened?" I asked him

"Dath unkel took mah teddy" I gave Xavier a what the hell look

"He's lying he have that snake and I have this teddy he like it and now he's claiming it his" Xavier's voice is telling me that he's at edge I can feel it.

"Cmon buddy I will get you new teddy "I was about to drag kid away when I suddenly saw a handsome guy about same age as Xavier came out of nowhere.

"Gosh Jack where did you go I told you to never left my sight"he scooped kid in his arms I guess he's kid's dad.

"Sorry for the trouble mam I don't know how he get away" He said looking at me.

"It's alright he's cute kid and you're his?" I asked I saw once that guy came out of nowhere and kidnapped the child same way.

"I'm his dad I got him out today as his mom left him with me and you're?" I don't think he's lying I nodded and was about to introduce myself but

"She's my wife "Xavier replied with annoyed face gosh what happened now I remember I gave him food lol joke

"Oh hello I didn't saw you there I'm Maxwell and this is Jack" and kid wave at us I waved back Maxwell pulled his hand out to Xavier to shake which he did with brief comment

"Xavier" he nodded.

"Oh so you guys are here with your kid?" Maxwell asked looking at us.

"No we're here alone we don't have kid yet" I replied

"Oh" He said weirdly looking at us

"Yup but we're making some teddies for our coming baby" Xavier said acting he's so damn excited. Will he be if we ever had kid together.

"Oh so how far she is?" Maxwell asked him gosh why are they behaving like I'm not at all there.

"Three weeks" He shortly replied as they are eyeing me.

"That's early good luck I should take leave now nice meeting you guys" he said smiling at us.

"Nice meeting to you too" Xavier and I both reply simultaneously. Then he turn around and left.

"So should we get back now?" Xavier asked me I nodded in response and get back to area were I was before.

After 40 mins

"Show time" Xavier announced

"Here's is mine " I picked up my basket with bear in middle surrounding by soft silk I got white teddy bear I added black hat and grey tie grey is Xavier's favorite color. I was difficult to find grey cloth piece.

"Wow its cute Susan I like it" He said admiring it.

"Show yours" he instantly bring out a peach teddy bear with shinny white bow on left ear and was holding a feathered red hear and he stick a paper note writing "lovely Wifie"

"I must say yours is better. Can I keep it?" I asked he give me his million dollars smile and gave me that teddy. Aw it's so cute.

"Baby but aren't you forgetting something" he asked huh? What he's talking about

"What?"

He came closer to me and whisper in my ear"Baby you lose" What the hell I...oh my god oh my god creative game I lost he's creative than me.

"Fine I lose but thank you Xavi bear I love this teddy" I gave him a hug.

"Welcome Susan now you go back to entrance of store I'll be back after paying" he said me while going towards a counter.

I was standing at entrance when Xavier came out talking on phone with god know who. He gave me a bag which I took from him.

"Yea book me same hotel suite....

Ok see you there....

I'll be there as soon as possible"

"Susan we are going home I have to leave for business trip in the evening" he informed I have feeling that something bad happened.

"All good?" He is looking tensed

"I'll tell at home" I got my call I won't ask again.

Trip from mall to home was quite he is always gripped steering wheel tightly. Its something really bad I guess.

As soon as we reached at building he throw key at Ken his bodyguard. I exit car and followed him he typed password and door unlocked we both enter I stayed quite as tension is thick in the air. I can't take it anymore.

"I'll pack your bag how many day will you be out?" I carefully asked him while going towards bedroom. But he caught my wrist stopping me.

"I don't know maybe a week. I'm sorry for worrying you but there is some problem at our oil plant I have to go and pay visit. I know I shouldn't leave you alone but its important." Can he stop being sweet even in problematic situation. He's feeling bad cause he have to leave me here.

"Stop it and go solve that damn problem and come back here as soon as you can, by the way what happened?" I want to know if there is something I help with it, it'll be good right?

"I don't know clearly yet they told its better if I see it myself please Susan if anything I mean anything that you find troublesome you'll immediately call me." He's at edge I'm not going to throw any remark so I just nodded.

"Good, you'll be very careful and will go everywhere with Victor not alone I can't risk your security." He hold my face in his hands. I never had overprotective boyfriend Adrian just trust me so such that he never doubt me. So Xavier being overprotective towards me is kind of foreign feeling to me.

"Xavier I'll never risk it myself too but if you are really worried, I'll try to remember it always. I expect you'll take of yourself, please you have habit to skipping food, if you're busy don't do that." He do have this habit, sometimes I have to drag him from his cabin which is kind of difficult, I never step inside his office I am not ready for going inside that building as owner's wife. I was once employee there. So, I annoy him with calling him till him come out.

"I'll keep that in my mind. I'll miss you there."

"I'll miss you too." I never thought I'll say it to him.

"Where is this oil industry?" I should know about it I guess.

"New Zealand" with that he went to kitchen.

Adrian went there and came back and starts ups and downs in our relationship and now Xavier is going there I might be over thinking, but I can't stop myself I'm just.... God I can't handle anything like betrayal again.

-----------------------

I hope you all I'll like this chapter.

What do think will history repeat itself ?
Will Susan ever forget her past?

Who do you ship Susan with?

Xavier or Adrian

Vote&Comment&Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 19.3K 52
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ "๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช, ๐“ณ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ" โ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†เญจโ™กเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหš โ™ก หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–...
499K 13.4K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
66.5K 1.3K 14
*Under Revision* Hector Soltaire own hundreds of company which earns millions or even billions per year. But what they don't know is he started from...
751K 25.6K 37
Bianca Mendoza is a 21 year old black girl who is independent, stubborn, and out of the party life she never dated and she's not planning to. Adria...