When I wake up... You will be...

By 1Dneverland

Harry was on top of the world. He had all the girls at his feet. He had fame and fortune, what more could he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (Part 1)
Chapter 68 (Part 2)
Chapter 69 (Part 1)
Chapter 69 (Part 2)
Chapter 70 (Part 1)
Chapter 70 (Part 2)

Epilogue

124 7 3
By 1Dneverland

“Dad,” the voice echoed in my ears. I groaned and snuggled more against Emma.

“Dad, wake up. Dad...” The small hands waved my shoulder and gave pats on my face.

“Emma, your children need you,” I told her in a growl.

“They are your children when I’m pregnant.”

“Remember me to lock the door the next time.”

I growl again and sat on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms. My back creaked and giggles came from the lips of my sons. I blinked a few times and I ran into a pair of blue eyes and a pair of green eyes.

“And your brother?” I asked.

I looked out of edge of the bed and saw Emmet trying to climb into bed. His little arms and little legs were not enough to push him above a bed of his same height. I rolled my eyes and taking him by the arms I carried him up to bed.

“What are you doing awake on a Sunday at six o'clock?”

“You promised we were going to eat ice cream,” Ethan responds.

Jason pouts and Emmet goes straight where Emma is and snuggles into her chest. She strokes his hair black and he smiles.

“But not at six o’clock,” I say.

Jason scratches his brown hair and Ethan looks at me with a frown. Emmet sits and looks at me with gray eyes. He still not knows how to speak but I know what he wants. Understanding that we cannot sleep more Emma sits on the bed. She sighs and rests her head on my shoulder.

Ethan and Jason give her a good morning kiss on the cheek and then sit in front of me again.

“We’ll go for the ice cream after lunch. Now I'm going to prepare you breakfast,” Emma says and caresses Jason's face.

Ethan and Jason exit the bedroom running and talking while Emmet tries to keep up with them with his baby legs.

“Good morning,” I whisper and she smiles.

“Good morning,” she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I haven’t had another dream like the one I had like four years ago, but I made several changes. I forbade Emma to drive unless she’s accompanied by me or Marcus or Daniel. She was angry with me like for two weeks but eventually she gave up.

We are not the perfect couple. We discuss like any other marriages, usually for stupid things. What is different is that we always try to solve the problems instead of going straight to divorce as many others.

We two left the bed; Emma's belly still hasn’t grown more than a few inches. Dragging our feet we two went downstairs. We entered the kitchen. Ethan and Jason were already seated at the table while Emmet hopped to climb up the chair.

“And where do you think you're going?” I tell him I took him in my arms and he laughs.

I hold him against my waist. He puts his arms around my neck so he doesn’t fall. These three are totally different. Both, physically and in their personalities.

Ethan was tough, not afraid of anything and was very competitive. He was identical to Emma. Straight blond hair and blue eyes. Jason was quieter; he wasn’t jumping around the house all day. It gave him more to stay listening to music than to go out to push with other children. He looked just like me. Green eyes and curly brown hair.

Emmet... Well, Emmet was another case. Since he started walking toward a couple of months ago he hasn’t stop demonstrating that he loves football. And he seems like Emma’s father, gray eyes and black hair...

“Are you listening to me?” Emma puts her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow. Jason and Ethan put their hands over their mouths to keep from laughing.

“I’m sorry, what were you saying beautiful?” I waved my lashes and Emma rolled her eyes.

“That you sat to breakfast,” she pointed to the table where breakfast was served.

I put Emmet in his chair and sat down. Seconds later Emma puts her plate on the table and sits next to me. I put my hand on her thigh and stroked her skin with my thumb. She turned to me and I showed her a mischievous smile. She rolled her eyes and returned her gaze to her meal.

“What do you think they will do?” I asked Emma.

“Probably they’ll go for ice cream, although we ate yesterday. Then they’ll take them to the mall and they will spoil them so much that all our efforts to educate them will go to the garbage,” she half smiled.

I took her hand and stroked the back of her hand with my thumb. My eyes were on the road while driving. It was Monday afternoon and the sun colored the sky of orange.

“Is strange to go out just both of us,” she whispered.

“I think that’s part of being parents.”

“We have almost no time for us,” she laughed.

“I think we have enough time for both of us,” I said referring to the small bump that began to show in Emma’s belly.

“You’re a pervert.”

“Your pervert.”

“Thank God our children haven’t heard you talking like that.”

“Thank God our children are with our mothers, so I can kiss you all I want,” I smiled.

“The eyes on the road, you're going to kill us,” she complained and I returned my gaze to the road.

I sigh.

“What do you think it will be?” I ask her.

“Another boy...” She says with obvious.

“I think this time it will be a girl,” I told her.

“You said that my last two pregnancies.”

“I want a girl. A girl just likes you.”

“You aren’t the lucky, Styles,” She smiled and I frown.

“Well if it’s not a girl, we will try next time,” I tell her optimistic and she grimaces.

“That's what I wanted to talk about... I don’t want more babies, Harry.”

I brake when the traffic light gives red light. I turned to look her as if she'd gone mad. She shrugs dismissively.

“What?”

“That, Harry. I think that four is enough.”

“But I want a big family,” I complained.

“And four children aren’t big enough for you?”

“I'm not going to answer that... If I answer I have the risk of sleeping on the couch the next two nights.”

“You’re incredible,” she laid her head on the car window.

“We will see what luck prepares to us this time,” she rolled her eyes and I just squeezed his hand.

We entered the house. I had a big smile on my face. Not even thirty seconds passed when the three monsters came and took Emma upstairs while laughing and talking quickly. I took off my jacket and shoes. My mother and Emma’s mother were having tea in the kitchen. I gave them a kiss on the cheek.

“And Emma?”

“My kids don’t let me enjoy my wife,” I answered and they laughed.

“What is it?” Marie asked leaving her cup on the table.

“A boy... and a girl,” I smiled and the opened their eyes.

“Twins?”

“I’m going to have a daughter and everything is perfect. Nothing bad is going to happen,” I say smiling.

“When will you tell them?” Mom said, referring to the three who had kidnapped my wife to take her to play.

“I don’t know... In a couple of days, I guess,” I shrugged.

Jason and Ethan came running into the kitchen. Emma came seconds later with Emmet in her arms.

“Apparently the news flies,” Emma said noticing the smiles on our faces.

“What do you want me to do? After four attempts finally something happens to my favor,” I say.

Ethan and Jason began to look in the cupboards that they reach until they found a chocolate bar. They ran away but before they could leave I took chocolate bar. They looked at me with a frown. Five and three years old and they already stole food from the cupboard...

“It’s already seven,” I point to the clock and they pout.

Emma takes the chocolate bar form my hands.

“Hoy did you behave today?” Emma asks them.

“Good,” they two answered.

She looks at them with a raised eyebrow. She breaks the wrapper and gives each of them a little piece of chocolate. She also gives one to Emmet. They three walk out of the kitchen and I hear their laughter as they climb up the stairs.

Emma gives me chocolate bar and winks at me.

“Look what I just found,” I innocently said showing her the bracelet I had bought her when Ethan was born.

There was a small diamond hanging from each of our children. Cristian’s and Aaron’s were black and the others were white. I had added another white and one pink, because our daughter.

“Have you already added them? We were told just today,” she looked at the bracelet.

“I’m fast,” I sat on the bed next to her.

“Thanks,” she gave a little kiss on my lips.

The film had already started so we both got under the covers. The house was completely silent. The three were asleep in their respective rooms. Emma puts on the bracelet and I wrapped her with my right arm. She showed me the bar of chocolate and I smiled.

It was almost midnight. Emma took a piece of chocolate and held it to my lips. I smiled before eating the chocolate. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and then snuggled against me. The film continued and I had lost the thread several minutes ago.

“Emma,” I whispered.

“What?” she continued with her eyes fixed on the screen.

“Look at me,” I said approaching her.

She turned and in a quick move took her lips on mine. I took her in my arms and she kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pull her closer to me and she moaned against my lips. I tangled my fingers in her hair.

“What are you doing?” She asked breathing hard.

“I celebrate that I’ll have a daughter and a son,” I say against her neck.

“I love you.”

“I love you more beautiful. I married you because of that, right?” I gave little kisses on her skin.

“You tell me,” she sighed as she pulled my hair.

“I married you because of that,” I confirmed.

She crashed her lips against mine again.

“Forever?” She looks into my eyes.

“Forever. We have a lifetime to be together,” I tell her and intertwine our left hands, crashing our wedding bands. We melt into a kiss again.

We still have a life together to be together, love each other and... Dream, especially with things that never happened.

The End

(HI!!! Well, this is the end. Thanks to all that read, commented and voted. I really apreciate that. Thanks for all the suport. I love you all xoxo. This couldn't had happened without you.

I will be writing a Niall's fanfic based on a reall story and I hope you read it becuase that story reached the bottom of my hearth. love you all xoxo see ya soon!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
387K 8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
698K 23.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...