FIfty Shades Of Carter (ON HO...

By finrallovebot

Fifty Shades of Tara and Austin's beloved son, Carter. Fifty Shades of Austin: Book Two, The Sequel. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 8
Hey!
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

437 26 54
By finrallovebot

Song of the chap: Drive ~ Miley Cyrus

Chapter 4

Carter's POV:

Friday finally came along, and I was doing well with avoiding Scarlett. Tonight, it was gonna be difficult.

We had just left school and we were headed to Ty's house to set up for the party.

"I got the alcohol." I mentioned, bringing in a couple coolers filled with beer and other alcoholic beverages.

"Cool. I got the music." Tyler said, setting up his DJ stand.

Once we were finally done, it was almost time for the party to start. I sighed to myself before going to my car.

"I'm going to go pick up Scarlett." I spoke before stepping into my range, and heading down the road.

----------------

Scarlett's POV:

It's almost been a week, and the most Carter has said to me is "hi" or "how are you?". Whatever, I was just excited for this party tonight.

I decided I should open up a little bit, so I grabbed a black bra crop top, and a tan tight skirt that fit my ass perfectly, and my black clutch to match.

Carter won't be able to keep his eyes off of me. As for makeup, I applied neutral, followed by red lipstick, and curled my hair.

Just as I unplugged my phone, I got a text from Carter, letting me know he was here. I grabbed my phone and headed down the stairs, and out of the door.

I saw him look over at me and his eyes almost popped out of his head. He shifted uneasily in his seat, making me smirk at the affect I had on him. Just as I approached the range, I turned around giving him a nice view of my ass.

"Holy shit." He said quietly.

I chuckled before getting into the passenger seat of his car, and he drove away.

"Scarlett, you look–"

"Thanks. I know." I said, cockily.

"Look, I'm sorry for–"

"It's okay. Really, it is. You don't want a girlfriend and I just got in way over my head."

"No, that's not–"

"Carter, it's fine, okay? You do your thing tonight, and I'll do mine. Okay?" I said, interrupting him for the third time.

He sighed before paying attention to the road.

Once we got to the house, it was blasting with music. I grinned at all the great things that were in store for tonight.

I was caught off guard when Carter opened the door for me, and held my waist as we walked up to the door. It was then when I noticed what he was wearing. I nice long red shirt with some black pants to match. He had on a black beanie, which I must say, complimented his hair very nicely.

"Aye! Carter!" Tyler said greeting him.

"Wassup man. You remember Scarlett." He said introducing me.

"Of course! Hi Scarlett!" He said, pulling me in for a hug.

"Hehe, hi Tyler, it's good to see you." I admitted, holding his hands.

"You too cutie!" He said, before Carter glared at him, making him awkwardly clear his throat.

"So, drinks are over there, pools out back, you know the deal." He motioned to everything.

"Scarlett!" I heard familiar voices say.

"Brooklyn?! Sarah?! What're you guys doing here?!" I said surprised.

"Oh me? Tyler's my cousin." Brooklyn admitted.

"TYLER'S YOUR COUSIN?! WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME?!"

"Tonight!" She smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "Not funny."

"Okay, I didn't want you to find out because he's friends with Carter, and I don't want you getting involved."

"And what about you Sarah?" I asked, now looking at her.

"Oh, I'm dating Chris." She admitted.

Wow. Tonight was just a night full of surprises now wasn't it?

"Oh my god well! I'll see you guys! I'm here with Carter!"

"Ooh! Keep us updated!" They said. I nodded before they walked off.

"See ya man." Carter said as he finished talking to Tyler, grabbing hold of my waist and leading me up to some place quiet.

"Carter, what're you doin–"

"Scarlett, listen. I'm sorry I was so distant from you this week..." He trailed off, placing his hand against the wall next to my head.

I blinked innocently waiting for him to continue.

"I just.. I didn't wanna be labeled as a softie..." He said, looking away. I smiled at his cuteness.

"Carter," I said pulling his face to look at me, "you wouldn't be labeled a softie for having a little crush. It's normal. Besides, you know I like you too." I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you for understanding.. But, there's something I wanna ask you.." He trailed off, taking a step away from me.

He took my hand in his, "Scarlett Aims? Would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" He asked biting his lip.

I couldn't help how cute he was being, so I grabbed his face and smashed my lips to his. We held it for a few seconds, as he brought his hands to my waist. As I pulled away, I spoke on his lips.

"I would love to." I smiled, pecking him one last time. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he lightly caressed my back.

"But Carter, we're at a party. Let's go have fun!" I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the kitchen.

He grabbed us a drink and handed me mine.

"For you ma lady." He said smiling.

"Why thank you sir." I said with a wink.

"To us!" He said, as we clincked our drinks together, taking small sips.

A couple minutes past that were spent talking about random things.

Soon after, Carter excused himself to go smoke a cigarette, I let him go, and went to find Tyler.

I saw him djing, so I walked up to the table, and spoke to him.

"Hey." I tapped his back.

"Oh! Hey Scarlett!!" He yelled, due to the loud music.

"Hehe, are you having fun?" I asked, motioning to the turn tables.

"Oh yeah!! I love doing this!!" He said, twisting and turning the discs faster than I ever could.

"One sec." He said, holding up a finger.

I waited a few seconds, before he put a slow song on.

He took off his headphones and held out his hand.

"Scarlett? Would you like to dance with me?" He said with the cutest smile in the world.

I gladly took in and he pulled me into him.

"I would love to." I smiled.

We started moving to the beat, as he placed my arms around his neck, and his on my waist.

We stood there for a few seconds, looking into each other's eyes.

I never realized how beautiful his eyes were.

Before I knew it, we were both leaning in, and our lips met. His lips were soft, but not as soft as Carter's.

Oh no. Carter!!

I opened my eyes and pushed him off of me.

"I'm sorry I thought you wanted me to.."

"No I didn't, well I did but.. I can't. This is wrong. I'm sorry." I said before storming down the stairs to find Carter.

I spotted him out back talking with some friends, when I noticed he was dangerously close to Emily's face. I was just about to run out, until their lips met, and he grabbed her ass, squeezing it with his large hands. I stood there and watched, as they headed this way.

"Come on Emily! I know a place we can go–"

"Carter!" I said grabbing his arm.

"Ugh! Step off slut! I don't want you! I only apologized to you because I have to protect you. I don't want you! I never have and I never will. Now go be with your little hoe friends that always have something to say. I, have some business to attend to." He said, leaving me in shock.

He was drunk. SO fucking drunk, i could smell it on his breath. I doubt he even knew what he was saying.

"You don't mean that.." I said, taking hold of his arm again.

"Maybe I do..." He said, staring at me intently, before walking away.

I was heartbroken. It felt like just as everything got better, they got a hell of a lot worse.

One thing I know for sure is that, it's gonna take a lot for me to forgive him for this one...

I ran out of the house and walked home. Luckily, nobody tried to start shit with me. Before I knew it, I was in tears, rubbing towards my house. Once I got in the door, I kicked off my heels, and slid down the door, placing in my face in my hands.

What did I do wrong? I should've listened to them. They were right. He IS a fuckboy. Never again will I trust someone like him, ever.

After a while, I decided to get up and head to my room. I took a quick shower and laid in my bed. I laid on my back letting out a sigh before all the tears starting coming out. I cupped my face in my hands and sobbed.

This can't be happening. I thought he liked me..

I dropped everything for him. I've been distant from my friends to be with him and he just.. Leaves..

----------------

Song for this part: Adore You ~ Miley Cyrus

Scarlett's POV:

It's been about a month since Carter and I last talked. He's tried to start conversations, but I've just ignored him. I spent enough time crying about him.

Text from: Carter

Scarlett, please talk to me. I said I was sorry.

To: Carter

Sorry isn't gonna cut it this time. You had your chance, and you blew it. Sorry.

From: Carter

Does this mean.. This is the end... Of, us?

To: Carter

Yes Carter, I'm done with you. Done with your lies. Don't with your constant mood changes. I'm done. Please, don't message me again. Goodbye.

From: Carter

I didn't bother opening it. Nothing he could say could make what he did better.

I threw my phone to the side and walked to the shower. I let the warm water trickle down my skin, letting the tears fall freely. I stood there, thinking about everything, for about 10 minutes, before realizing I was getting pruney.

I dried myself off and laid back in the bed.

I let out a sigh before checking my phone, seeing 3 missed calls from him, and 10 messages. I threw my phone to the side, and laid on my back, shutting my eyes.

The tears started to fall again and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

-----------------

Carter's POV:

"Woah dude! Chill out!" Tyler said trying to calm me as I was throwing chairs and tables all over the place.

I was going crazy without Scarlett. I can't believe I fucked up the one chance I had at a real relationship.

"Dude! Stop!" Chris said, walking over to me.

"You wanna go Constancio?! Let's go! Right now! Me and you!" I said grabbing him by his collar.

"CARTER!! Put him down!!" Ty said. I looked at him and he had pure fear written all over his face.

I sighed, before pushing him away, and storming up to my room.

I plopped on the bed, checking my phone for any messages from Scarlett. I frowned when there was none.

I sat up, placing my head in my hands, pulling at the ends of my hair.

The thought of everything I said to her made me angrier by the second. I can't believe I did that. I shot up from my seat and over around the room.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I said, hitting myself in the head.

"Ugh!" I said, laying on the floor.

"What am I gonna doooo?" I said, and for the first time in almost 9 years, I cried. I bawled. I brought my face to my hands, and just let it all out.

I got back up to the bed, and seconds later, I felt a hand on my back, and recognized it to be only one person.

Tyler.

"I miss her bro!" I said through sobs.

"I know you do Carter, I know. You need to learn to control your drinking problem. You act crazy when you're drunk."

"Yeah. I fucking know that Tyler! You're not FUCKING helping." I said, raising my voice, getting up from the bed.

"Carter. Screaming won't help you solve anything. I'm just trying to help." He said softly.

I sighed. "I know, dammit. I'm sorry." I said, sitting back down.

"It's gonna be okay Carter, she just needs time to–"

"No." I spoke halting him.

"What?" He asked.

"She said she's done with me." I said looking up at him with puffy eyes, "for good..." I trailed off.

"It's over." I said, a tear falling from my eye.

"I'm sorry man... She was a good girl, she really liked you you know."

I sniffled, "really?"

"Yeah, she wouldn't stop talking about you. About all the sweet things you said to her, and all the amazing things you did for her. She's never had a boyfriend either, you were her first."

Wow. This was news to me.

A girl as beautiful as Scarlett has never had a boyfriend?!

"That's not possible." I spoke, sitting up straight.

"That's what she told me! She said you were the best thing that's ever happened to her Carter..."

Woah, that hit me.

"She said that?"

He nodded.

"Look, I'm gonna go downstairs, let me know if you need anything." He said getting up.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

He stopped in his tracks, "what did you just say?" He asked, not sure if he heard me correctly.

"I said," I spoke getting up from my seat to hold out my hand, "thank you, Tyler." I said, pulling him in for a bro hug. "For everything man." I said, letting a tear escape my eye.

"No problem bro, anytime you ever need me man, I'll be here." He said with a smile, before exiting my room.

I stood there and thought of everything he had just told me.

Damn, I need to get her back.. But, how?

-------------------

A/N;

Hey guys!! So here's chapter 4! A little turn in events here at this party. I hope you guys like it! I'm having a lot of fun writing this book so far! Well, I'll leave you all with this:

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

Twitter: _HisMahomie

Instagram: takenbyacm

20 votes = Update!

Until next time my loves!
Tara 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unsaid Things By

Fanfiction

550 19 19
The second book of the Danny/Gemma FF.
44.4K 1.4K 37
Sequel to 'Mine!' If you haven't read it, then I would suggest you to do so before reading this one. (Book 2)
38.2K 794 21
Fifty Shades of Grey - Four years ago, Hyde took Ana and the baby away from Christian and that ruined him. The pain of losing them has pushed Christ...
24.7K 1.6K 14
The sequel to Open Your Eyes, a Cashby fanfiction. NO SPOILERS, GOSHDAMNIT.