Why Me?! (Bajancanadian fanfi...

By YDoUWantTo

Elizabeth has been through a lot. She has stopped trusting people. Or has she? She tried to end her life when... More

Why Me?! (Bajancanadian fanfic)
A/N
Morning!
Home At Last
Meeting New People
Party On!
Short Chapter
Sorry!
Hanging Out
First Date
Why?
Idk...
What do i do?
Important!
Should i forgive Him?
Playing Minecraft Hunger Games
Team Crafted Come Over
Dreams
Getting Ready To Party
Uh Oh Club Trouble
He's Coming Home
Moving
THANK YOU GUYS!
VERY VERY short. (Not really a chapter)
A/N
Fangirl Issues
I Shouldnt Have, But I Did
Aawwww! <3
Getting Started
First video.
A/N Contest
A/N
Finally a chapter!
Fun times with Mitch
LAST CHAPTER
A/N ERMERGERD
Hello again!!

Sad Chapter...

3K 65 53
By YDoUWantTo

After I stopped crying, I went to go take a shower.

I started the water. I took off my shirt and I looked in the mirror. Ugh. I was so skinny. The scar was almost gone. No. I don't want to think about it.

To late.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

I was only 10. "I'm home!" I screamed thinking Carl was here. Wrong.

"The hell you yelling for girl?!" He was drunk.

He came out of his room and started coming down the stairs. I dropped everything and ran. Ran right out of the house.

I wasn't fast enough. He caught me and picked me up.

"Where the hell do you think you're going bitch?" He said to me.

He put me down and slapped me in the face.

He went into the kitchen for something and I hid in a closet. In my room.

"Hey! Where'd you go you little brat?!"

I heard his footsteps coming closer. Closer.

No. No. No. I said in my head. I heard him come in my room. It was quiet for a moment.

"Found you!" He said. The closet door swung open. I screamed. "Shut up!"

He dragged me out of the closet. He had a knife in his hands. I knew what was coming.

He slashed my stomach with the knife. I screamed in pain. I kept screaming. The door opened. My brother. Thank god.

That's the last thing I remember before waking up in the hospital. Only my brother and Olivia were there.

~~~~flash back over~~~~

I started to cry. I fell down on the floor still crying. I didn't care that the water was running. After about five minutes, I went in the shower.

When I got out, I got dressed in the nicest outfit I had that was comfy. It is summer so I put on a nice t-shirt and jeans. Then I dried my hair and put it in a messy side braid.

Dad was in his room. I went downstairs and said bye to Carl and gave him a HUGE hug. "Woah! Don't knock me over. Where you going?" "Out for a walk." I said "dressed like that?" "Just out for a walk. Bye I love you" I said opening the door trying not to cry. "By-" "Who is opening the door?!" My dad said. "no ones going anywhere!" He said now walking down the stairs. "Like I said, bye Carl" "Bye?" He said. "And as for you dad, fuck you." I said as I gave him the finger, and walking out the door. Carl's jaw dropped. XD my dad looked so pissed. My dad charged out the door and I ran. I was faster than him, so I ran so far ahead and hid behind a car. My dad couldn't run right because he was drunk, which was slowing him down.

He looked around and just walked back home, still pissed. I was gonna walk a mile to this beautiful bridge high up in the air, with a beautiful view of Montreal.

When I got there. I texted Olivia. It said,

Bye, I love you. You are the greatest friend ever. Thanks for always staying with me. Don't worry. I'll be happy soon.

I started to cry. She replied back really quickly.

ELIZABETH!!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING????!!!! WHERE ARE YOU???!!!

I replied:

Bye.

That's it just, bye.

I texted Carl that I loved him and told him thanks for everything. I cried even more. I looked up at the sky and shouted "IM COMING MOM!" I said crying, but smiling. People were staring. I didn't care. And finally, I looked at the view of Montreal. I love this city. People looked away and went on with their lives. I climbed on the ledge of the bridge. I closed my eyes. I heard cars screeching, doors slamming shut, and people shouting, "Don't do it!" I didn't listen.

Five....four...three..two..o-

Someone grabbed me of the ledge.

<Mitch's POV>

I was driving back from Jerome's house, in New Jersey. I was about to cross a bridge. People started slamming on their brakes. I almost got in an accident. Then I saw people getting out of their cars looking concerned. Some were shouting, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. So I got out of my car. There was a girl, on the ledge, with her eyes closed, about to jump. She was beautiful. I saw her body start to lean towards the edge. I couldn't help it. I ran towards her and grabbed her off the ledge.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

Elizabeth's POV

I opened my eyes and saw a guy with brown eyes and hair. Kinda cute actually. It would be nice to have a bf, but I don't want to fall in love, and then they would leave, just like everyone else in my life. Get your mind strait! He just stopped you from suicide! I said to myself. "The hell!" I said pushing him away. "I just wanted to help you" people got back in their cars and drove away, avoiding what I think was this guys car. "Help me?! If you wanted to help me you would've let me jump!" I said angrily, starting to tear up. Before he could say anything else, I started crying and screaming saying, "You don't know what it's like! What it's like to be me! What I've been through!" I kneeled down on my knees, burying my face in my hands. "I don't know what it's like. You're right. Plz, don't cry baby gurl" he said in calming voice. He wrapped his arms around me.

Crazy huh? A complete stranger, hugging me, and comforting me. This went on for a minute or two. I stopped crying. "Hey can I give you a ride at least?" I knew he was a stranger, but foursome reason, I felt like I could trust him. I nodded and got up. So did he. As we were walking to his car, he said, "by the way I'm Mitch" "I'm Elizabeth" I said smiling a little. We got to his car and he opened the door for me. I couldn't help but smile. "Thanks I said." "Wow, you can change moods really fast" he said. "Sometimes." I said getting in. He got in to, and asked me what my address was.

I told him and we went. We didn't really talk, but he had the radio on. He changed the channel. Country. "Ugh not country" he said about to change it. I realized it was one of my favorite songs, I love you this big, by Scotty McReery. I started to hum it. He stopped and just looked at me. (We were at a red light) "hey, how 'bout you sing that for me?" I shrugged. I started to sing. "I love you this big, eyes I've never seen, this big. No ones ever dreamed, this big." I sang, "there happy now Mitch?" "Wow" was all he could say. "Haven't you've ever tried to get famous with that voice of yours?" "It's my dream." I said. "Well you should try to make that dream come true." He said. He pulled up at my house. "Actually, I don't want to go home." I said "Why not? We're here." "I know" I said, "my dad is probably drunk, and if he sees me, he'll get really mad.

"Oh, ok. Sorry for asking" "no it's fine" I said seeing he knew my dad beat me. "Well then maybe you can stay with me for just the night" he said. "Really? No couldn't do that to you." I said " no really it's fine. I have a few extra rooms" he said. So we went to his house. It was nice. No flowers or anything in the front. "Do you live alone?" I asked " yep" he said.

We went in. All I had was my phone with me. " so how can you act so calm around me?" "Why wouldn't I?" I asked " So you really don't know who I am?" He asked "no." I said laughing a little bit. He smiled back. He was kinda cute. Well, not kinda, really cute.

"Ok then," he said. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked. "Play Minecraft?" "I don't know how to play," I said. He looked surprised. "Ok then, let me teach you. I have an extra laptop. Unless you would rather the desk top." He said. "I'll take the laptop thanks." I said smiling, again. "Alright lezzgo!" He said. He taught me how to play. It was actually really fun. We were playing hunger games on the nexus I think the server was called. I learned how to play really fast. I saw in the comments saying, "OMG! It's Mitch!" "Mitch team" "Mitch I fan" " Where's Jerome?" Who was Jerome? I thought. "Hey Mitch, you famous or something?" "Maybe.." He answered back. Me and him were teaming. It just started. I followed Mitch. There was like five people chasing him. Including me. He finally got to a chest and killed everyone else. He even almost killed me. "Stop that's me that's me!" I said. "Oops. Sorry" he said. "Yea yea yea. Just protect me while my health comes back" "k" he said.

It finally came to just 3 of us in d-match. The other guy killed me. "Win it Mitch! Win it!" I screamed. He killed the other guy. "Yyeeeaaahhhha bbboooyyy" he said. I laughed. Then Mitch got a Skype call. He answered it. "Hey! Biggums! How's it goin?" Said the guy on the Skype call. "Mitch, who's this?" I asked. "Oh, this is my best friend, Jerome." "Hi Jerome" I said. "Ooooooooo! Mitch who's this?" Jerome said giving Mitch a smirk. "A friend." "Really Jerome?!" I said laughing. "Are you sure Mitch? " he said. Mitch was getting mad. I was laughing my head off. "Anyways, this is Elizabeth" Mitch said. So you guys wanna play some battle dome with Puurrrston, Jason, Adam, Ian,Quentin, and Ty?" Asked Jerome. "Sure" "oo! Can I play with you and your friends Mitch?" "Sure!" He said "alright I'll invite all of them." Said Jerome. I minute later someone else joined. "Hey Preston!" Mitch said." H- who's dat?" Preston asked. "Elizabeth." Then everyone else joined. It was crazy I met all of them. They were all so loud.

We picked teams. On the blue team, it was me, Mitch,Jerome, Preston, and Jason. Adam, quinten, Ian, and Ty left the Skype call. After about half and hour, it was just Jerome, and Ian left. Jerome killed Ian and everyone went crazy. Including me. Everyone on the other team joined. "Half a heart baby!" Jerome yelled. "No way! " Ian yelled. I laughed. Everyone left. I closed the laptop, and Mitch shut down his computer. "That was fun. Playing and meeting all you're friends" I said. "Yea it was pretty fun." He said. "Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about my phone!" I said "what about it?" "We'll before, you know, I texted my best friend and brother." "Oh ok." I checked my phone. Holy crap. 30 messages and 10 missed phone calls. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna call my brother and friend back" I said to Mitch.

I'm lazy so, e=Elizabeth and c=Carl

C hello? Elizabeth?!

E hi

C oh my gowd! I was so worried! Are you ok? Where are you?

E somewhere I'll be back tomorrow I just wanted to tell you I'm fine

C ok good

End of that phonecall

O=Olivia

O oh my god! Elizabeth you scared the shit out of me!

E I'm fine don't worry I'll see you tomorrow

O *starts crying* I can't imagine what you tried to do today I'm just glad you're alive!

E I'll stay that way.

End of phone call

I walked back where Mitch was. "So what'd you wanna do" he asked. I shrugged. "Maybe a movie if you have any" I said. I checked the time. 8:30 still early. Besides I barely even sleep so. Yea. "Do you like the hunger games?" He asked. "PLZ TELL ME YOU HAVE IT!!! IT'S MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!!!" I said jumping up and down. "Woah! Calm yoself! I do have it! Lets watch it!" He said laughing. So we went upstairs. He set it all up. He went into the kitchen, and came out a few minutes later with a bowl of popcorn and a blanket. "Thanks" I said. "Sure"

" one more thanks." I said. "I never thanked you for letting me stay over." "Sure. I do sometimes get lonely." He said. "Don't you need to change out of those fancy clothes into something more comfy?" "I don't have any of my clothes with me." I said. "Hold on a sec." He paused the movie which didn't even start and went into a room (I never explored his house yet) and came out with sweatpants and a t-shirt. "These don't fit me. Hopefully they fit you" he said. "Yet another thanks" I said grabbing the clothes "brb" I said. I changed into his clothes. I liked the smell of them. It wasn't long on me since I was almost as tall as him, but it was huge around my stomach bc I was so skinny. The pants were a little long, but soft. I came out. He looked at me. "Fits you pretty good I guess" "oh! You guess huh?" I said. "Ok. Fine. You look good in it." He said. "Smile!" He took out his camera and snapped a picture. I laughed. I came over and sat by him. He was gonna post it on Instagram. "Oh! Can you tag me?" I asked. "Sure. What's your name?" "Lizzy123" I said. So he tagged me. I looked on my Instagram. It said bajancanadian mentioned you in a comment. "So bajancanadian, you're pretty famous. Huh?" "Yep" he said. Comments blew up my phone saying, who are you? Mitch is mine! Mitch deserves someone better! Well then. I took a picture with Mitch saying on it, Chill all you fans. I just met Mitch today and we are just friends, no reason to hate. There were still some hate comments. But some made me smile. Mitch was reading the comments on my phone with me. Some comments that made me smile said, aww to bad you two would make a great couple! And stuff like that. "So why didn't you tell me you're famous?" "I didn't want you to freak out or something" "so then what are you famous for" I asked. "Hunger games onMinecraft. I have a YouTube channel named bajancanadian." "Well, I know what I'll be doing in my free time" I said. He laughed and started the movie.

During the movie, when Rue died, I don't like this part, but for some reason, I snuggled up to Mitch. I'm the corner of my eye I saw him look over and smile. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer (<3) we were like this the rest of the movie. After the movie I yawned. "I'm tired I'm gonna go to sleep." I said. "Which room do I sleep in?" He got up and showed me. I think it was next to his room, because I saw in the room next to it had clothes everywhere and the bed was all messed up. "Ok thanks, night" I said. "Night" I went to go into the bed. I stopped, turned around, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He didn't know what to do. I laughed at his face and went to bed.

~~~dream~~~~

Darkness. Endless darkness. I was crying. Wait someone was there. I couldn't see their face. They just stood there. Watching me suffer like so many other people. He changed. He changed into some creature. It tried to kill me. I ran. I didn't know what was going on, but I was terrified.

~~end of dream~~~

I must have screamed because when I woke up, Mitch just ran in my room looking so startled. "You ok?!" He asked. "I'm fine. Just a dream. A weird one" I said shaking in fear. I don't know why it was terrifying to me, but it was. He noticed I was shaking. He came over and laid down next to me. "It's ok. I'm here now." He said. I felt like a little girl again. With someone protecting me for once. I fell asleep. When I woke up, Mitch was sleeping next to me. He was cute when he was sleeping. I carefully got up and snuck into the kitchen without waking him up. While he was sleeping, I looked around in his fridge. I found some eggs and bacon. I started to cook them when I saw a figure in the corner of my eye. It was sleepy Mitch. I laughed. "Is someone sweepy?" I said in a baby voice. "Actually, yes. Very. Wait. Is that bacon I smell?" He smiled. "Yep. And it's finished" I said "yay!" He said and I laughed.

WOW THAT WAS LONG

Ugh I'm tired night all! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
751K 29.4K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
941K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
595K 28.2K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...