Team Crafted Come Over

Jerome ended up winning with Betty. Mitch did his outro and stopped the camera. "By biggums" he said. "Bye Mitch. Bye Liz see ya later guys" the Skype call ended. I closed the laptop. "So whatcha wanna do now?" "Ummm, well I gotta edit." "How long will that take?" I asked "I don't know. Hopefully not long. Sorry. You can go hang out upstairs or hang out with me down here." "Ok. I wanna explore your house for a while, so yea. Come up when you're done." I said and went upstairs. I didn't realize he hd kind of a big house. I looked in one room. It was empty, except for a laptop that had a note on it saying: DONT play on this Mitch. I'm gonna keep this here when I come over~~Jerome.

This must be where Jerome stays. I looked around the house some more. He had about five rooms, and two bathrooms. Not including the basement. I went in his living room and sat on the couch. I didn't know how to work the TV because he had something different than I did. So I just sat on his couch and was on my phone. I watched some Vanoss because I haven't watched him in a while. Mitch finally came upstairs. "Hey." I said "hey, Adam just called me and asked if we wanted to come to a club with him and some of our other friends sometime because he got 6 million subs and he wants to celebrate. The rest of team crafted is gonna come." "Ok, but what is team crafted?" I asked. He laughed. "So you haven't been watching my videos?" I shook e my head. "We'll team crafted it me, Jerome, Adam, Ty, Ian, Jason, and Quinten." "Oh ok let's go!" "Ok, but it's in a few days because Jerome, Ian, Ty, and Quinten need to fly or drive all the way out here." "Ok."

~~~time skip a few boring days while the rest of TC come~~

Jerome and Ian were staying with Mitch. I was staying there too. Olivia and I were almost never at out apartment. She practically moved in with Adam and I, with Mitch. Jason was also staying with us. He lived about two hours away. He walked in with a girl. "Hey guys. This is my girlfriend Talia" she waved. She looks shy. I waved back. "Ok, let me show me to your room. Are you two sharing one?" "Yes" Jason said. He left. Jerome walked in the door. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "Hey Liz" "hi need some help?" He looked like he was struggling with his bags. "No I'm good. Thanks" "ok sure" I went in the living room. I was about to sit back down and the doorbell rang. "I got it!" I screamed. I opened the door. It was Ian and Quientin. I let them in. It was a long and loud day with all of them. Ty went to stay with Adam. So everyone else was here

K I got bored so I decided to make a second one tonight! :D I might work on another one! HALP ME I NEED TO EDIT SOMETHING OR MAKE THIS!!! AGGHHHHHH!

Mkay bye.

VOTE

COMMENT

TALK TO ME ON KIK

tomboygamergirl🎮❤