Sad Chapter...

After I stopped crying, I went to go take a shower.

I started the water. I took off my shirt and I looked in the mirror. Ugh. I was so skinny. The scar was almost gone. No. I don't want to think about it.

To late.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

I was only 10. "I'm home!" I screamed thinking Carl was here. Wrong.

"The hell you yelling for girl?!" He was drunk.

He came out of his room and started coming down the stairs. I dropped everything and ran. Ran right out of the house.

I wasn't fast enough. He caught me and picked me up.

"Where the hell do you think you're going bitch?" He said to me.

He put me down and slapped me in the face.

He went into the kitchen for something and I hid in a closet. In my room.

"Hey! Where'd you go you little brat?!"

I heard his footsteps coming closer. Closer.

No. No. No. I said in my head. I heard him come in my room. It was quiet for a moment.

"Found you!" He said. The closet door swung open. I screamed. "Shut up!"

He dragged me out of the closet. He had a knife in his hands. I knew what was coming.

He slashed my stomach with the knife. I screamed in pain. I kept screaming. The door opened. My brother. Thank god.

That's the last thing I remember before waking up in the hospital. Only my brother and Olivia were there.

~~~~flash back over~~~~

I started to cry. I fell down on the floor still crying. I didn't care that the water was running. After about five minutes, I went in the shower.

When I got out, I got dressed in the nicest outfit I had that was comfy. It is summer so I put on a nice t-shirt and jeans. Then I dried my hair and put it in a messy side braid.

Dad was in his room. I went downstairs and said bye to Carl and gave him a HUGE hug. "Woah! Don't knock me over. Where you going?" "Out for a walk." I said "dressed like that?" "Just out for a walk. Bye I love you" I said opening the door trying not to cry. "By-" "Who is opening the door?!" My dad said. "no ones going anywhere!" He said now walking down the stairs. "Like I said, bye Carl" "Bye?" He said. "And as for you dad, fuck you." I said as I gave him the finger, and walking out the door. Carl's jaw dropped. XD my dad looked so pissed. My dad charged out the door and I ran. I was faster than him, so I ran so far ahead and hid behind a car. My dad couldn't run right because he was drunk, which was slowing him down.

He looked around and just walked back home, still pissed. I was gonna walk a mile to this beautiful bridge high up in the air, with a beautiful view of Montreal.

When I got there. I texted Olivia. It said,

Bye, I love you. You are the greatest friend ever. Thanks for always staying with me. Don't worry. I'll be happy soon.

I started to cry. She replied back really quickly.

ELIZABETH!!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING????!!!! WHERE ARE YOU???!!!

I replied:

Bye.

That's it just, bye.

I texted Carl that I loved him and told him thanks for everything. I cried even more. I looked up at the sky and shouted "IM COMING MOM!" I said crying, but smiling. People were staring. I didn't care. And finally, I looked at the view of Montreal. I love this city. People looked away and went on with their lives. I climbed on the ledge of the bridge. I closed my eyes. I heard cars screeching, doors slamming shut, and people shouting, "Don't do it!" I didn't listen.