↠ wild spirit {calum hood au}...

By tchaikensky

"oh really so what are you then? miss piano slash cello girl?" "the angel from your nightmares." "is that so... More

↠ wild spirit {c.h} ↠
prologue
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09 /scarlett/
10 /calum/
11
12
13
14
15
epilogue
update

02

27.8K 763 417
By tchaikensky

scarletts pov

We were in the car, with Mila, the fake baby; words could not describe how uncomfortable I felt. Having that thing in my car, and then Calum, sitting in my passenger seat. "I hope you don't mind me playing some of my music for my solo, because you don't have a choice." I snapped at him, no he didn't technically do anything to make me dislike him, it's just his aura he projects, that he thinks he's the greatest person to ever live. When in reality, Rachminoff was, not some douche bag who sleeps with my twin sister.

I played a song I had just found, it's called 'Always Summer" it is a piano composition, it's quite lovely. Getting lost in the music while driving Calum and I to the beach, he spoke up, "this is my favorite piece to play; it's beautiful isn't it." He moved his fingers on top of my dashboard as if he were playing the song.

I turned, looking at the boy who had shocked me with his knowledge about music, "I guess I should've given you more credit; soccer slash piano boy." 

"You aswell cello slash piano girl." I looked at the boy in my passenger seat, who was smiling at me. "You know, a photograph would last longer, Scar." He smirked, the cockiness rolling off his tongue once again. Just when I thought we finally moved past this idiotic thing he calls a personality. 

"I wouldn't want a photograph of you, not ever." I replied, pulling the small car into a parking spot at the beach we drove two hours to get to. I was starting to question my sanity for letting him convince me to drive us and the fake baby two hours away from home so we could get quote-on-quote hours down for our assignment. 

"Have you ever noticed the hidden beauty in New York, everything is so peaceful here." He embraced the sunlight, putting his arms out to swing around in the sand. Someone could mistake him as a girl by his actions in a way. 

I laughed at his response, "it's so lovely, sometimes we can't even see the night sky due to air pollution and lights from the city." Walking down to the beach area, with Mila the fake baby. I don't think I'll be able to say she is a real baby, after-all if you press a button on her back she will whine and make the most annoying noises. Proving, I do not have the patience to be a mother. 

"I mean out here, near the beach, where everything is so peaceful, the only noises that can be heard is the waves crashing against the sand, over and over again." He looked at me for a few seconds, and then snapped his head back to the ocean, "do you know how much effort it takes to act stupid? to act like I am superior." 

I snapped my head away from the ocean to look at the boy, who now was laying on his back, closer to me than he was before. "I do not know Calum, maybe you're so good at it you forget you're acting." I leaned in brushing my lips against his plump pink lips, "maybe you are so good at acting like an egotistical asshole, you've become one." I looked at him, looking off towards the sun, glistening over the water. 

"That seems quite true, Scarlett. But it's only a cover up." He looked towards the ocean one last time, "I suppose we should head back, we have been here for a few hours." 

Walking towards the car, he held Mila, it was silent. Getting in was worse, he sat the little doll in the back seat of my compact jetta, and sat back up front, playing 'Always Summer' once again. His fingers finding the dashboard once again. "Calum, may I ask you something?" I asked him, not looking away from the road, since it has become dark and foggy. 

"Shoot."

"How long have you been playing? I've seen you doing that," I motioned towards his fingers gliding across my dashboard, but they came to an abrupt stop. "I just noticed."

"Almost eight years now. Surprising isn't it, the egotistical asshole soccer player is a closet pianist, who secretly hates his friends and everyone around him." He snapped at me, he looked out the window, forehead pressed up against it. 

"You're not an egotistical asshole, Calum." I looked at him, he looked at me and scoffed.

"You said back at the beach that I am an egotistical asshole." He replied, vemon dripping as he spoke.

"You may not be an egotistical asshole, but you sure as hell are an asshole." I spat, not wanting him in my line of sight.

The drive seemed short after our little fight, I dropped him off at a smaller looking home, the gray looking side panels, and a beige door. It was very simple, a two story house, and a car parked outside, which I assume was Calum's because he drove it to school the other day.

~~

When I got home, I took a long, hot shower. I wanted to remember nothing of this day, especially the fight with Calum. I heard Violet's door creak, and then close. She must be getting food and going to bed.

I walked into my room, the laptop sitting in the same spot as last night, the white christmas lights strung around my room turned on, my bed messily made, and clothes scattered all over the floor. I made my way to my laptop and cello, setting the laptop on the desk. I went to pull up the song we played over and over in the car today, to try and figure out the notes, so I could play it for my solo in the last performance of the year.

As I started to play, I heard noises from Violet's room, "are you fucking kidding me, Violet? It's almost three a.m." I muttered under my breath. Moans and creaking were apparent, I shuttered and gaged, "disgusting." I muttered once again; my assumption was that Calum had come over.

I walked out of my room, as the sounds became unbearable, and something inside of me wanted to just leave and go back to the beach I was at earlier with Calum. Walking downstairs and into the  kitchen to grab hot cheetos, I heard Violet's door open and close quietly; then foot-steps followed. Thinking it was Violet I continued looking for my chips, which were hidden, or somebody ate them; or I possibly ate them and didn't realize it. "Scarlett..?" A voice spoke, quietly, which made me scream, hitting my head on the kitchen counter.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed, holding my head, turning around to yell at my sister, I stopped when I saw the face. "O-oh Calum, hey." I stuttered, I am in deep shit with Violet I thought to myself.

"Why are you at Violet's house?" He questioned me, looking at me as if I were some psychopath who broke into someone's house.

"Are you serious Calum Hood? Have you not noticed how similar we look? Our last names are the same? We talk the same? We're twins, must I spell it out for you?" I asked, my sarcasm came out a bit strong.

"You don't give me enough credit, Scarlett Dawson. Unlike everyone else in our grade, I noticed the first day of freshman year, when you walked in together and then parted ways. You even had your little cello too." He smiled at the last part.

I scoffed under my breath, "creep." Walking back upstairs, with my cheetos, and rootbeer, I felt a tug on my arm, which almost caused me to fall to my death at the bottom of the stairs. "What is your fucking problem?" I spat at Calum, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Since you and Violet are twins, I've practically seen you naked." He smirked, I hit him on the shoulder, not playfully. I intended to cause him pain.

"Well, then I guess you're wrong Mr. Hood," I smirked, leaning in closer to the boy, lips grazing eachother. "I have bigger boobs than Violet." I whispered, and ran off into my room. Leaving the boy chasing after me outside of my room.

"Scarlett Dawson, you're very dirty." He whispered through my door, kind of creeping me out with the tone he used.

"I took a shower before I heard the nasty going on, therefore, you are dirty. Now leave, you're creeping me out." I responded, climbing in my bed, leaving my laptop and cello out. I crawled out of bed after looking at my cello, not wanting to have to re-tune it in the morning when I play again. I put it back in its case and crawled back in bed. I heard faint whispers from Violet's room, our house doesn't do us much justice, due to the thin walls. "So you met my sister?"

"Yeah, she isn't as bad as you make her out to be, Vi." I danced a little in my spot in my bed.

"She's different. That's why her only friend is that freak violin player or whatever it is." I sank down on my bed, letting the words sit in. Before thinking I got up and stormed into her room, Her and Calum were sitting on opposite sides of the room.

"Listen here, Vi, I'm not different, one thing doesn't make me different. And Tiffany isn't a freak, she is more of a person than you'll ever be. Have fun contracting STD's." I spat at my sister. Not even caring about what else she had to say. She's said enough.

~~~

I woke up, rubbing my eyes, the rest of the weekend after I yelled at Violet was a blur, Calum hasn't come back over. Dad isn't home yet. And Violet is avoiding me, a part of me feels bad for what I said, but I had to say it. "Scar.." Violet's small voice came from the outside of my door, "can I come in?"

"Yeah."

She sat down in front of my bed, drawing a deep breath before talking. "I'm sorry about what I said, the other day. You know I love you okay?  I just wanted to protect you, which that was a cruel way of protecting you, but I had to say it. I'm sorry Scarlett." She hugged me, "we have to get to school now." She offered me her hands, and pulled me up.

"It's okay Vi, I'm sorry I said that you'd get STD's."

"It's okay, he left anyways, he said he was developing feelings for a girl, it was probably Jeniffer." I quit walking for a near second, an resumed walking; for a split second I thought maybe he could be falling for me.

You're too different.

He would never love you.

I ignored the comments my brain was making, for once, I was strong enough to ignore it.

"Scarlett, your thing, and cello." Violet held up the fake baby, and she held my cello case around her shoulder.

"Fucking doll." I muttered, taking the doll and my cello, and setting the instrument in thte back of Violets car.

The baby project has just begun, and that means I have to see more of Calum, how delightful.

~~~

ALWAYS SUMMER VIDEO IS ON THE SIDE(media bar on mobile, it's the thing when you it the for info near the title, it's on the very end and it should say '1' bc the videO)

so this is off of coming soon and now it's going c: don't forget to vote, comment, share and fan :)

thanks goise c:

stay gucci, happy holidays.

xo- ken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.5K 15
When a girl who doesn't believe in love and a boy who wants to fall in love, meet.
16.8K 507 22
"Maybe demons do exist... It's just, they only show up in your worst nightmares..."
427 3 21
Chelsea was just your ordinary girl. A good student, gets good grades, a sweet loving girl. There is only one problem behind her sweet loving smile...
172K 4.5K 27
❝say hi, this is your new babysitter❞ ❝hey, i am calum. wanna fuck?❞ started: 5-7-2015