Love On the Brain

Xannny tarafından

My works #5| "No matter what I do I'm no good without you And I can't get enough Must be love on the brain." Daha Fazla

Introduction
Uno✨
Dos✨
Tres✨
Cuatro✨
Cinco✨
Seis✨
Siete✨
Ocho✨
Nueve✨
Diez✨
One✨
Two✨
Three✨
Four✨
Five✨
Six✨
Seven✨
Eight✨
Nine✨
Ten✨
Un✨
Deux✨
Trois✨
Quatre✨
Cinq✨
Six✨
Sept✨
Huit✨
Nuef✨
Dix
2) 1.
2) 2.
2) 3
2) 4
2) 5
2) 6
2) 7
2) 8
2) 9
2) 10
2) 11
2) 12
2) 13
2) 14
2) 15
2) 16
2) 17
2) 18
2) 19
son...
2) 20
2) 21
2) 22
2) 23
2) 24
2) 25
2) 26
2) 28
2) 29
E P I L O G U E
Final Author Note
Part 2???!
hmmm.
Special edition.

2) 27

9.5K 629 675
Xannny tarafından

Chapter twenty-seven

I stared down at her looking as she slept with her whole hand around my finger. Her head full of hair was covered with a hat while her white skin was reddish making me smile.

"Sammy?" Mahogany asked waking up panicking looking at the baby container.

"We right here, we good." I lightly laughed calming her down.

"How long I was sleep?"

"Couple hours but it's cool we just been chilling."

"I'm so hungry, can I eat yet?"

"Sim went to ya favorite to get you some food."

"That's like a hour away." She said with her eyes wide.

"We know."

"Why would she do that for me? Sim doesn't even like me."

"Sim likes everybody, it's no beef there. She just don't fucks with you cause you always letting somebody think for you."

"Who do I let think for me?"

"Every damn body! That shit annoying, you grown as hell still letting people run over your ass."

"I'm sorry that-"

"You better not start crying yo." I looked up at her hearing her words get slower and lower.

"I just don't like to be spoken to like that."

"Brah." I straight faced her going to sit next to her wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "You ugly as hell when you crying."

"Shut up Sammy." She laughed.

"Just saying you lucky Lew not in here to say it then you'll really be crying."

"Are y'all back cool?"

"Me and Lew?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"We was never beefing, I'm good with all my brothers. Bhris been moving a little funny but I ain't gon blame em, I wouldn't even fuck with him if he did the nut shit I did." I shook my head.

"Maybe you aren't that over Sim like you think you are."

"I know I'm not but I put her through too much and it's too late."

"So are you really happy or you been sneak hating?"

"Ain't no sneak hating. I fucks with their relationship, they bond on some other shit. The other day we sitting round Bhris was mad at the whole world, we couldn't even get the nigga to talk but Sim just walked in, ain't say nothing and this nigga forgot he was mad altogether."

"That's love." She smiled rubbing her head looking down.

"He ain't even talk to Lew that's how mad he was but just forgetting everything when he saw her. I wasn't like that with her and he damn sure wasn't like that with Nailah."

"It's a fucked up way how they found each other but maybe they was just meant for each other."

I nodded listening, maybe Mo was right. No matter how much I or everybody else wanted us together we just wasn't meant to be. I wasn't ready for a relationship and I'm still not.

"Have you put her down since I been to sleep?" She asked as she started moving around until her eyes opened.

"No."

"Oh God, she's going to be so spoiled." She rolled her eyes.

"If you think I'm bad wait until-"

"Here's your food, gimme the baby." Sim barged in cutting me off going straight to the sink to wash her hands.

"Sim gets here." I finished watching her gently snatch her out my hand.

"Wait do you mind if I hold your baby? Even though I been held her while you was sleep I don't want to seem disrespectful due to our past but-"

"Sim." I cut her off laughing.

"My bad, I just ain't want to seem disrespectful."

"You're fine, I'm not going to be one of those baby mothers that's going to be bitter because you're Sammy ex."

"I like unpregnant Mahogany, you way better." Sydney smiled coming in.

"Stunna in this bitch!" He yelled making her jump and she started crying.

"You really annoying brah." Sydney said.

"StunnaQuan always doing some dumb shit." Simone rolled her eyes rocking him.

"You keep calling him that dumb ass name." Bhris laughed looking over her shoulder to see her.

"Hey you guys, can I see her?" The nurse smiled coming in and Sim backed up.

"I just got her."

"Sim, give the nurse the damn baby." Lew glared at her.

"Look she doesn't even wanna go." Sim turned around to show she was gripping her shit.

"No bitch she making sure your dumb ass don't drop her." Stunna said making me laugh.

"Lemme see her." Vae squealed coming in the room with Dice following behind her. "Aw pretty mama's, Godmommy Vae here."

"Back up bitch, why you god mother?" Sydney asked.

"Sydney, Sammy nor Mo likes you." Simone said laughing. "And plus I'm going to be her favorite anyway."

"No, I am. Godmommy Vae." 

"Um no." Mary said coming in the room with Maya.

"Huh boyyyy!" Sydney groaned out loud.

"So, can I check on her now?" The nurse asked still waiting.

"If you must." Sim sighed giving her to her.

"Give her to her godmommy when you done." Vae smiled.

"Did y'all give her a name yet? It better be pretty name to overlook her face, she a little ugly." Lew said making a face and I tried not to laugh but once Stunna did his laugh I couldn't hold it in no more.

"I really fucking hate Lew, it makes no sense." Bhris laughed.

"That's not funny." Mary said as we all laughed. "And y'all laughing like that's not y'all daughter he talking about."

"Exactly, it's my daughter, I could laugh if I want." Mahogany said rolling her eyes catching all of us off guard.

"We don't know if this Sammy baby yet." Stunna laughed.

"And you the only one that didn't laugh like shut the hell up cause you really ugly." Lew said.

"Ahhhh!" Sydney clapped.

"It's not even that funny, I should be laughing at you. Fucking two niggas at once, who your baby father sis?" Mary asked making Sydney stop laughing.

"Bitch who's pregnant? You tried it." She laughed again. "And who's fucking two niggas at once?"

"Bitch you getting passed around but that ain't nothing new."

"Why you so worried about my pussy, you wanna fuck me? Lemme find out sis."

"You already got two niggas fucking you, your pussy ain't even closed no more. You have no walls."

"Girl bye what two niggas?"

"Rico and him." She looked at Lew with disgust.

"Did this bitch- I just know this bitch ain't just-" Lew said looking at her.

"She did brother, she did." Bhris grabbed his shoulder shaking his head.

"I condone niggas hitting bitches, imma put you on ya ass."

"Y'all not gon stop this?" The nurse asked looking at them.

"Nah, this normal for them." Mahogany waved her off.

"I was never talking to him anyway, control your pets Sydney." Mary looked him up and down. "Like I said get ya pussy in order and fuck one."

"Bitch I was fucking Lew and I still am fucking him, wasspoppin?" She asked moving closer with each word until Lew grabbed her.

"Chill."

"Why are y'all always grabbing me?! Damn that's annoying as hell!"

"Stop fucking yelling in this hospital before I fuck you up." Lew looked at her as she rolled her eyes and sat down.

"Alright Lew! Finally somebody put that ass in check." Simone laughed.

"Bitch shut-"

"What I just say?"

"Then tell her don't say nothing to me."

"She could say what she want, you can't shut the fuck up."

"She bout to get that ass sha-whooped." Simone shook her head.

"I'm sha-dead." Bhris laughed.

"I'm sha-crying." They both looked at each other and started rolling.

"Y'all sound sha-stupid." Stunna mocked.

"He sha-hating baby." Bhris shook his head.

"That's why he sha-broke though."

"And when it's time to pop he a sha-no show."

"I'm pretty but I'm sha-loco."

"Aight." Lew laughed as they kept laughing.

"Alright, I'm all done. Do you have any names yet?" The nurse asked.

"Sammy is naming her." Mo said making them suck they teeth and groan.

"Brah, you might as well name her Shaqueiquei." Lew looked at me.

"Why you letting that bitch name him? You know he got his chain snatched right?"

"Stunna." Simone called him laughing.

"Anastasia Adina Pouras." I looked at the nurse.

"That actually ain't bad." Vae nodded.

"That name Anastasia does something to me, I love it so much." Sim smiled taking her from the nurse.

"Can I hold my baby?" Mahogany asked and Sim glared at her.

"Only because she is technically yours but I want her back."

"Simone, you sound sha-crazy baby."

"I know but I want a sha-baby." She pouted.

"Give us a few sha-years, you can have all the sha-babies you want."

"You sha-promise."

"I sha-pinky promise." He held out his pinky latching it on hers.

"Y'all support this?" Maya asked pointing at them as Nailah walked in.

"Mcscuse me bitch?" Simone asked making me laugh.

"I know Sammy don't support this." Mary said looking at him.

"Keep his name out ya sha-mouth and stop worrying about my relationship. We all sha-good over here." Sim said before any of us could.

"Hos gon be hos." Nailah shook her head.

"Member when I told you if I took ya nigga, I wasn't giving him back? Imma ho that keep her sha-word, sis." Sim blew her a kiss.

"You think that's cute?" Mary asked.

"Dice didn't think you was sha-cute, that's why you had to lie on ya pussy?" Sim laughed.

"Sim didn't come to plaaaay!" Lew laughed.

"Gas her head up and she still looking stupid. Bitch go finish trying to commit suicide." Maya said as we all stopped.

"Who she talking to?" Noah asked coming in eating. 

"Tragic, cutting yourself for attention. Did your sales go up? Did you get sympathy messages? You know I think you should thank us, after all we are the reason why your father even puts up with you now."

"Maya and Mary you're way out of line!" Mahogany spoke up.

"Nah they good, they booty as hell too. Bitch I won't explain anything but I am going to do is smack the shit-"

Sim cocked her hand back but Stunna grabbed her as Sydney tried to get out of Lew hold. I saw Vae put her stuff down but since they were too focused on Sim and Syd they ain't peep her sneaky ass.

"Watch who you talking to." Vae calmly said after she punched Mary in her mouth.

"Brah this hospital room ain't that big to be doing all this." Dice said as he stood in the middle of Mary and Vae. Mary was swinging and Vae was just calmly standing there.

"Thanks Sammy." Sydney rolled her eyes at me.

"The hell I do?"

"Fuck mahogany, no offense cause I fucks with you a lil bit, but ever since you fucked her it been drama with her duck ass family so thank you for bringing this on us!"

"No it's my fault for never putting my foot down and letting them walk over me. We suppose to be family but you guys been making me be somebody I'm not but I was too stupid to not see y'all was using me as a come up."

"What you talking about Mahogany?" Maya asked.

"Play stupid, you made me ask Sammy for money just so I could give it to y'all. It's sad it even took me this long to figure out how wrong you guys was doing me." She sniffled.

"Girl bye, it's the medication getting to you. We're your sisters, we would never do you like that."

"Hold on bitch, I been giving them money?"

"Whatever I want you to leave and if y'all won't willingly leave I'll call security."

"You really gon do that Mo? Really?" Mary asked after she calmed down.

"Yeah, I am. Nailah you can go to, see you guys on the flipside."

"Ahhhhhh!"Noah yelled making us laugh. "The gross sisters gotta roll out."

"Yo what is wrong with him?" I asked as we all laughed.

"That question holds a lot of answers." Sim shook her head.

"We'll hit you up lately, when you done tripping." Mary said walking towards the door.

"Wait hol' up, wait don't leave yet it's coming." Stunna held his arms out as they stopped walking.

"Don't." Noah sang.

"Bitchhhh!" Simone yelled falling as we all laughed.

"I swear to God I love y'all." Sydney laughed.
____________

I didn't go to school today, I got jumped yesterday and my ankle sprung😪😪 it hurts so baaaddddd!

But y'all help me wish a happy birthday to Lauren0023 😌💜 I hope your day went how you planned, I didn't forget about you boo💖

Unedited, excuse any mistakes.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.6K 504 20
"I'm all you'll ever need 🤍 ."
27.4K 1.5K 15
"FIND PEACE IN YOURSELF, YOU ARE ENOUGH."
1K 47 15
"She's too good for this." I constantly tell myself. She deserves the best, but I can't give it to her. If only I could show her how much she meant t...
98.8K 5.4K 29
"I save a lot of people from a lot of stuff but who's going to do the same for me."