Loved :||: Loved Series #6

Par sarahthewriter20

Sixth in the LOVED Series They all return to Hogwarts to re-live one more year of school. But the golden five... Plus

I AM THE AUTHOR!
A/N
Part 1
1) Getting Back On Our Feet
2) Peas-In-A-Pod
3) Ready To Get Your Ass Kicked?
4) Aww, We Can Be Neighbours!
5) I'm Not Eating That Soup
6) They're Going To Have Little Weasley Babies!
7) Ready To Get Married
8) You Only Deserve Me!
9) The Missing Princess
10) Gregorius Anastasia
Part 2
12) That Is It, Missy!
13) Don't Let Me Fall
14) Till The Very End
15) House-Keeping
Part 3
16) Don't Leave Out A Single Juicy Detail
17) You Did Fail It For What? Three Years?
18) The Rest Of My Life
19) Sorry For Your Loss
20) Onions?!
21) Be Loud, Be Bold
22) Without Further Adieu
23) Whoop, Baby's Coming
Epilogue
Creds: Minors
Creds: School Mates
Creds: Drama Queens
Creds: Hogwarts
Creds: Family
Credits: Loved
SEQUEL SERIES!
BONUS CONTENT

11) I Don't Scheme

1K 47 7
Par sarahthewriter20

Ft. Emmaline Black

Lily's POV
I could hear the guests bustling about downstairs. Butterflies swarmed in the pit of my stomach when I realised the same thing would be happening in two weeks. The date for the wedding was January 7th and it couldn't come fast enough. Since I would be queen in two weeks the Ministry had rebuilt and refurbished the Gregory castle that stood in the mountains above Godric's Hollow and that's where we are tonight. Though it was nothing like we had been searching for, it was a lovely home.

Narcissa was beside me in one of the many huge guest bathrooms, doing my make up for me. She had applied lite foundation, black eyeliner, soft brown eyeshadow and mascara, brushed in my contour lines and was now applying my dark red lipstick. I turned to the mirror, smacking my lips and she chuckled, packing the cosmetics away. I ruffled my hair and let my natural dark auburn hair cascade down my back.

I wore a beautiful cream coloured floor length evening gown, with splotches of white on the skirt, and had rhinestones speckled on the top half, with white pumps. Narcissa was in an emerald green gown with one big diamond set between her breasts, with all the fabric pinched around it. Her dress splayed out around her and gave her the elegant air she rightfully deserved.

She smiled and took my arm, exciting the bathroom. Everyone smiled as we both descended the stairs. Draco and Blaise stood in the foyer, greeting all our guests and our crew stood off to the side. Narcissa kissed me on the cheek, gingerly wiping off her lipstick mark, while I continued on and came to stand beside everyone.

They all looked at me impressed. "This is an amazing house, Lily." Millicent surprised me, stepping round Crabbe.

I tried not to looked shocked at her presence. "Oh, thank you, Millicent. It's so good to see you again."

I turned to Harry and Ginny and smiled at the two. "Hey, you two should join the dance floor." Ginny rolled her eyes, but they walked into the ballroom none-the-less.

Hermione and Ron were next and Goyle had Pansy on his arm as they walked up and I must say she looked beautiful. She had a dark green strapless dress on, which clung around her waist, pushing her boobs up, but let out at the hips, with black lace around the hem.

"Pansy, you look stunning." I complimented.

She blushed and Goyle smiled beside her. "I said the same thing."

I smiled at him and gestured them off into the ballroom, Millicent and Crabbe going too. I turned and caught my breath. Amelia Davis walked through the door at that moment, wearing a gold dress, with a halter neck and would be backless. The dress's neck fell deep into the crevice of her boobs and she wore a matching gold necklace to fulfil that space.

Blaise stepped in front of her and her face lit up. Her mother politely excused herself and walked off. I smiled at my two best friends and silently shipped them as they walked into the ballroom. An arm snaked around my waist and I turned into Draco. "My, you look lovely tonight."

"Don't I always." I joked.

He grinned, taking my arm and we walked into the ballroom. It was beautiful and lively, with many dancers in the enormous space that wouldn't be used very often. We talked to more of our guests, me meeting a heap of Narcissa's friends. Most people were from school while keeping up with family friends.

I glanced over at the door and saw the three muggles standing there, staring at the room in both horror and wonder. I smiled, rushing over to them and hugged each of them. "Yay! You made it!" Vernon started to shake his head. "Now now, Vernon, you promised." I reminded.

He swallowed. "That I did, Lily, that I did." I lead them over to Hermione's parents who were talking to Mr and Mrs Weasley.

I then grabbed Dudley's hand and lead him over to the corner where Dean, Seamus, Neville and Luna were standing. Big D, as Harry often called him, had lost a lot of weight since I'd last seen him. "Hey guys, this is my...well he's technically my cousin, Dudley Dursley. Dudley, these are my friends Dean, Seamus, Neville, Katie, Parvati and Luna. Oh and this is Cho." I introduced as she came up and gave Dudley a welcoming smile.

I left him to it as they included him in conversation but Dean caught my attention, running over to me. "Hey Lil, I was just wondering if you would like to dance?"

I laughed. "I would love to but the fiancé gets the first dance of the evening."

He smirked but nodded. "Okay, I definitely get second?"

I nodded. "Second."

I turned back into the crowd, stopping to talk to a few people but making an ultimate beeline for Draco. Harry, however, stepped in my way. "Does the brother get a dance?"

"No, I turned Dean down, so I'm turning you down too. Draco gets top priority. You can have a dance after Dean." I called over my shoulder as I pushed past him.

"Why not before Dean?!"

"Because he asked first!"

I walked over to Draco and yanked him away from the boring conversation he was having with Blaise and Crabbe, and onto the dance floor. He smiled at my relieved expression. "Been waiting for this, have you?"

I nodded. "Dodged all offers just to be able to dance with you."

He smiled. "Well, let's see how we go."

The song started and it was a quick step. Draco and I flung our bodies together over to one side, standing on one leg, before changing direction and my dress swirled out around me. He was honestly a wonderful dancer. I had two left feet but I just let him lead me and that made us look like one, gracefully spinning around the dance floor.

Most of the dancers stopped to watch us. Draco lifted me effortlessly and I landed, swishing my feet out behind me. The music ended and we bowed to each other before he wrapped an around my waist, the cheering continuing as he brought me into a kiss. Dean came up and I shrugged at Draco, taking Deans hands and we danced to a slower song. No one was a good a dancer compared to Draco but Dean and Harry weren't half bad, he's definitely improved since the Yule Ball. I got a dance from Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, Seamus, Ron, Neville and even Dudley, whom I taught the strange sequences to. He led me off the dance floor over to a corner where all our friends were gathered.

"I'm glad you invited us here tonight, Lily." Dudley smiled down at me.

I smiled and gestured towards Cho, who kept glancing over at us. "I think someone else is also glad. Why don't you go ask Cho for a dance?"

His eyes flickered to Cho and back. "Cho? Why?"

"Because," I smirked. "She looks like she wants to get to know you better."

I gave him a gentle shove towards her and he nervously shuffled over, Cho flashing her heart-warming smile as they made eye contact. "Another one of your schemes?" Harry came up beside me.

I rolled my eyes, giving a small chuckle. "Schemes? Harry, what on earth are you talking about? I don't scheme." I reached out and grabbed a glass of bubbling champagne off the tray of a passing house-elf.

Hermione had approached me earlier about the cruelty of enslaving house-elves and I had calmly told her all our elves thought it an honour to work for us and refused to accept the pay we offered them.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around to see Em and George standing there. "Ah, hello!" I happily wrapped them in a hug and they both chuckled.

"May I have a dance, Lily?" George asked. "I'm getting kinda tired of this one, two left feet."

Em scoffed but smiled at him and kissed his cheek before going off to find Ginny. I smiled at my old friend and took his outstretched hand, leading me onto the dance floor. The deceased from the battle of Hogwarts had a whole funeral before the beginning of the school year and we had all put in an effort to support George. He seemed to be coping well with the help of Emmaline who had moved in with him. But I understood how he felt, if I ever lost Harry...

The song ended and we bowed to each other before clapping to the band. He gave me one last hug before finding Angelina and Lee, Harry rushing up beside me. "Something's happened, Antonia was rushed to St Mungo's and the Weasley's are all going now, come on."

I took his hand and joined the large crowd that was preparing to apparate. Draco found me before I could leave. "You go ahead and I'll clear out the party."

"Okay, don't forget the Dursley's are staying here tonight."

"I won't."

Harry grabbed my hand and we were outside St Mungo's, Ginny holding the door open for us and we were told to go to the end of the hall then left where another waiting room was situated. That's where we found Charlie hunched over in a chair, Bill beside him and Fleur asleep beside her husband a hand resting on her round belly.

Charlie looked up when we came in. "What's going on?" Molly demanded, crouching before her son, Arthur beside him with a hand on his shoulder as we gathered round.

"There, there was just something wrong." He tried to say through the tears. "She was bleeding and she told me she was in pain..."

"Charlie, it'll be alright–"

"You can't promise me that, mum." He interrupted and he went back to staring at the ground, the rest of us taking a seat, filling up most of the waiting room all in tux's and ballgowns.

A nurse came through the door and Charlie jumped to his feet along with Bill, startling Fleur. "Are you the boyfriend?"

Charlie nodded. "Yes, yes, what's wrong, is Antonia okay?"

From where I was sitting, I only caught 'Antonia is fine' and then I saw her shake her head and Bill wrapped his brother in a hug as he broke down. Draco appeared at my side. "What's happened?"

"Antonia lost the baby."

Ginny squeezed my hand and I watched Bill tell Charlie something and he calmed down, forcing himself to be strong for Toni as the nurse stood by the door, ready to lead Charlie to his girlfriend. Mrs Weasley and Fleur were hugging each other in tears and Draco placed a hand on my waist, turning me towards him. "I think we should get out of here, come back and see her in the morning."

I nodded and we returned home to find Narcissa handing the Dursley's a cup of hot chocolate each. "Is everything alright, dears?"

Draco let me go upstairs as he explained what happened to his mother. I slipped the straps of my dress off my shoulders and hung it in the dress compartment of my giant walk-in-wardrobe. I got into bed when Draco entered the room, giving a very unattractive yawn. "Man, I'm tired."

I laughed and took his hand as we curled up together. I had a funny feeling these holidays would take longer than usual, with everything that's been going on there was bound to be some drama appear somewhere.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

THE CASTLE

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

COURTYARD (Centre of the castle)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BACKYARD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

KITCHEN

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

WARDROBE

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Roof-top POOL (Minus Palm Trees)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

STAIRCASES

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BEDROOM

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

What are your thoughts? Feel free to comment!

Don't forget to vote!

Check out A Writer's Collection to find all bonus content. It's a place where extra information on your favourite works of mine and characters can be found. If anyone wants something specific, you can message me. Please, please, please, check it out!

Love always, Sare xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.8K 40 13
We now arrive to the sixth year of the events of the Half Blood Prince diving it in with the version of Harry and Hermione's universe where I will be...
46.7K 1K 23
"SLYTHERIN!" Y/n Lily Potter and her older brother ("By five minutes!" -Y/n) have never even heard of Hogwarts until on their eleventh birthday when...
9.4K 204 20
DRARRY What happens when Harry can no longer stay in the Gryffindor house? When he can no longer stand the constant 'meaningless pranks' being pulled...
84 9 19
Get ready to experience the Wizarding World like never before in "Harry Potter and the Unbreakable Bonds"! This exciting fanfiction asks the question...