The Guy Who Called Me An A-cl...

By Hersheys_1602

"Well, because she's an A-class bitch." He replied, casually, like calling random girls a bitch was nothing t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - My BFF Ruined My Chocolate World
Chapter 2 - You Can't Be A Teacher
Chapter 3 - My Cookie And Dough Ice Cream
Chapter 4 - Don't Bang Her Today
Chapter 5 - This Isn't Perfect
Chapter 6 - Were You Checking Me Out?
Chapter 7 - I Meet My Long Lost Best Friend
Chapter 8 - So, This Is What Happens When I Get Home Late
Chapter 9 - Just A Friend
Chapter 10 - Goodbye Emma
Chapter 11 - I'm No One's Juliet
Chapter 12 - War Of Insults
Chapter 13 - We've Had Enough Drama To Last Us A Year
Chapter 14 - Curse My Stupid Life, Along With Me
Chapter 15 - Injustice Against The Teachers
Chapter 16 - Even Global Warming Seemed Intresting
Chapter 16 - Asher's POV
Chapter 17- Or Else Pikachu Will Suicide
Chapter 18 - This is just not my day/night
Chapter 19 - Bad dream and lots of puke
Chapter 20 - Not So True Explanations And Desicion Making Time
Chapter 21 - Mr. perfect Isn't So Perfect After All
Chapter 22 - I Had Lost My First Kiss To My Best Friend's Boyfriend
Chapter 23 - The Truth Always Sucks
Chapter 24 - Tears Are The Symbol Of Pain
Chapter 25 - The Kiss-Cass Talk
Chapter 27 - Best Friend Goals
Chapter 28 - Cass, Be Okay
Chapter 29 - Let's break down
Chapter 30 - True Friend
Chapter 31 - Eleven AM And Not The Damn PM
Chapter 32 - Bloody Nose Is Not Good
Chapter 33 - I Like Him, I Like Him Not. Nah, I Actually Do Like Him
Chapter 34 - What Do Boys Even Want For A Birthday Gift?
Chapter 35 - Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 36 - I Didn't Mean To Bite You
Chapter 37 - Kiddie Cookies With Sprinkles
Chapter 38 - We Go Crazy. Literally.
Chapter 39 - Until We Crashed
Chapter 40 - I'll Be Waiting For Your Distressed Help Call
Chapter 41 - We'll Drift Apart, Forget Each Other
Chapter 42 - Elliot's POV (Part 1)
Chapter 43 - I'm Sorry Cass
Chapter 44 - Elliot's POV (Part 2)
Chapter 45 - Hope You Don't Go Bald
Chapter 46 - Hollow Shell
Chapter 47 - We've Got Love
Chapter 48 - You As My Wife
Chapter 49 - Brilliant Job, Daniel. Brilliant
Chapter 50 - He Has No Empathy
Chapter 51 - Officially Most Important Person In This Wicked World
Chapter 52 - Asher's POV
Chapter 53 - I'm Sorry
EPILOGUE (Part 1)
Epilogue (Part 2)

Chapter 26 - I'm Gonna Buy My Happiness

1.1K 243 115
By Hersheys_1602

That is, pardon me, was Jess's mom. She's good looking, I guess.
I seriously love her eyes.

The good thing : I made it to the hospital in time. Congrats to me for that.

The bad thing now : I was still in that two piece blue coloured dress cause' we couldn't find a cloth shop nearby. Oh, not to mention the extra time I had to spend on getting inside the hospital, thanks to my ID which's probably resting at home.

This was great. Just great.

By entering the hospital in such bright clothes, I had basically invited the stares, not only from the patients, but from the other doctors too.

I blame Asher for this. If he hadn't dropped the whole kissing news on me without any warning and not to mention in a drunk state, I wouldn't have to spend the night at his house which wouldn't have resulted me to work in these clothes.

Alright, it's my fault too but I hate being held responsible for a problem.

"J-Jess? What's wrong?" Hana asked, leaving me shocked. Since when did Ms. Confident stutter?

"Wrong? Nothing's wrong," I said, signing the record book. "I should be asking that. You, the most confident person I've ever met, stuttered."

"Yeah, well your 'attire' managed to do that. But seriously though, what's up with the hot outfit?" She spoke as she winked. I just rolled my eyes.

"Planning on impressing a certain crush?" She suggested.

And here we go with the matchmaking thing.

"Long story, seriously. Will explain later." I responded.

"Alright then. Wait, where's your coat?" Hana asked as I made my way towards the elevator.

"It's a part of the long story." I yelled as I entered the elevator.

And so my day began.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"Sha la la la la, sha la la la la." I sang as I twirled a white flower in my hand whilst walking towards a church. Not really loud, but just loud enough for me to hear.

Wondering why, an atheist like me is visiting a church? That's because today's the fifth of December.

My mum died today, five years back.

Since then, I visit the church every year at this cursed day. I can't visit her grave cause' there isn't one. She was the biggest believer of God I've ever met in my life, till now at least.

I remember how I used to always ask her that how is she so sure that God even exists.

"But how?" The fifteen year old me questioned. "I mean have you seen him? Heard him?"

"Ah, dear, it doesn't work like that." She replied whilst cleaning dining table.

"Then how does it work like?" I wailed. People told me change, to believe in God. But how could I, when I don't have any proof that he even exists.

"It's all in your heart. If you can convince your mind that there's a God, then you'll start believing too," she said.

I couldn't make sense of her words.

"Then doesn't that make the whole God system just a belief?" I asked.

"In a way, yes it does. Most people accept it." She answered, now cleaning the small mirror that hung loosely right above a tiny but clean basin.

"Do I have to accept it too?" I asked in a small voice.

"Not necessarily. It's up to you, dear." She looked at me with her light, green eyes.

"But remember," she said after a few seconds. "People will always judge you for what you do and what you believe in. It's in their nature." She went back to cleaning now.

"Humans suck then." I muttered. Mom just gave a small smile at my comment.

That memory was refreshing. It evokes me of mom. And seriously, there's no one else who can love you more than your mom. Well, if she doesn't hate you like some of these Wattpad mums.

I've got a habit of singing this one song which reminds me deeply of her. So, as soon as I reach the church I start with my mini karaoke.

"You used to call me your angel," I sang in a small voice.

"Said I was sent straight down from the heaven," I continued.

"You'd hold me close in your arms,"

"I loved the way you felt so strong."

"I never wanted you to leave,"

Tears are preparing for their special show by now.

"I wanted you to stay here holding me,"

"I miss you, I miss your smile,"

"And I still shed a tear every once in a while,"

"And even though it's different now,"

Fuck those annoying tears who decided to come rolling down my face. Again, not literally.

"You're still here somehow," My voice was now quavering slightly.

"My heart won't let you go,"

"And I need you to know,"

By now, I had reached till the point of sobbing.

"I-I miss you," I ended the chorus, not without stuttering, of course, and quickly made my way out of the church. I'd rather not think about her right now.

With that, I began walking towards my home sweet home.

It had been two weeks since I received the news of kissing Asher, and since then I've been getting this guilt feeling every time I see Cass. It certainly doesn't feel good.

That's why, I've been trying to avoid her in these past few days, and unfortunately, she noticed that because she came to my room last night while I was scrolling through my gmail account.

"Jess, I don't know what I did to make you so upset," she had said as she looked at me with her tear filled eyes.

"Cass, what're you talking about?" I had scrunched my eyebrows and placed my phone on the table. Sitting up straight, I prepared myself for her explanation.

"I can see that you're avoiding me, Jess," she muttered, loud enough for me to hear.

"Me? Avoiding you? Ridiculous." I shook my head, silently cursing myself for being so obvious.

Seriously, I suck at acting. And that's why I couldn't avoid her without letting her feel that I'm avoiding her. But there's just one man responsible for getting me stuck in this situation.

Thanks Asher.

"Jess, I know you well enough to see that you're avoiding me. Oh, and also that you're lying to me right now," she said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

She knows me too well.

"Jess, please. I don't like this distance you're so determined on creating between us," she said, placing her hands on my shoulders. "Can't we just be like we used to?"

I didn't say anything.

"Jess, you're giving me the silent treatment now," she said.

"Feels like talking to myself." She muttered.

No response from me.

"Fuck you, Jess. And you know what? Never fucking speak to me again." With that, she stormed out of my room.

I hate fighting with her. I hate having an argument with anyone in general, especially with my loved ones.

Cass is one of them. Well, was one of them.

I had cried a lot last night, and I had kept on muttering 'two weeks' until I slept. That's cause' there're only two weeks left for this month to get over.

And in all honesty, this has been the longest month ever. I can't seriously wait until this is over. First I betrayed Cass, then I lie to her. It's like I've broken all the girl codes within a month.

My phone begans ringing suddenly, alright that was unneeded. Of course my phone's gonna ring suddenly, it's not like it'll give me a warning or something. Anyways, I check the caller name, and it's Elliot.

Just what I needed. And no, that isn't sarcasm. I really need to take my mind off things which's something Elliot can do easily.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Jess." His voice is amazing. Seriously, I'm hearing it after two weeks.

"Oh, um, hey Elliot."

If there's one thing I'm good at, that's at making conversations awkward.

"So, you don't call. Don't write. Everything's alright?" He replied.

"Yeah, everything's just fine. Just been a little...distracted."

"With?"

"What?"

"Distracted with?"

"Oh, that. Um, work. Yes, too many patients these days."

"Ookay. So, I had actually called to ask about the date."

The way he extended 'O' in 'okay' leads me to believe that he doesn't believe me.

Told you. I'm bad at lying. It's like a flaw of mine.

"The date." I repeated.

"Yes, the date. How about we set it up for this Saturday?"

"Yeah, I guess that'll be fine. So, where're we gonna meet up?"

"I'll pick you up."

"Great then. What time?"

"How about nine?"

"P.m or a.m?"

"P.m. Duh."

"Sounds great."

"Kay, bye then."

"Yeah, bye."

And then he hung up.

Great, so now I've got a date for myself. I quickly opened the Message box in my phone to text this surprising and good news to Cass.

Oh, right. Cass and me, no talking.

Fuck this. I'm literally done now.

But I don't have a choice, do I? My life's seriously messed up now. It's like a cheesy mess.

Right then, my mind received a brainstorming idea to improve my mood to a great extent.

Cookie and dough ice cream. I quickly made my way towards the nearest ice cream parlour I know.

It's truly said that 'you can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream. And that's kind of the same thing.'

And now, I'm gonna buy my happiness cause' I can.

Next update after a week. 7 days.
The reason's on my conversations board thingy.

Anyways, just answer this one question.
On the basis of my writing, profile and shits, how old do you think I am?
P.S. If any of you know me personally, like I've told you my age and such, don't you dare comment.

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 370 9
When Claire gets forced into a fake relationship for business with a douchebag she just met, her heart shatters into pieces that can never be put tog...
56.7K 1.5K 14
"Let's make a deal." He offers. There is no way in hell that I will make a deal with the devil himself. "I--" but before I could say anything else h...
278K 6.5K 41
Sample only **You can find this book on hinovel** ***************** Everything was a mistake coming to spent my break with my aunt who works at his h...
996 302 26
She looks...there are no words. Her clothe-less body lays stiff on a metal slab, and her head moving back and forth. I could stare at this all day, b...