mark of a soulmate [1]

By golden-mads

In Beacon Hills, select people are lucky enough to be born with a birth mark. A special birthmark. The true s... More

summary
trailer / edit
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
epilogue
face claim

chapter six

13.4K 415 293
By golden-mads

It's been a few days since the incident at the video store and Olivia has been feeling much better, for the most part. of course it still haunted her at the back of her mind, but she did her best to ignore it. For instance, when Allison had shown her a picture of some wolf involving her ancestry, she choked up and had to leave the lunchroom. She also had no memory of the buzzcut boy visiting her that day.

Currently, she was sitting in the back of Jackson's porsche once again thanks to Lydia. Apparently they were picking up Allison since her date failed to do so. Stupid Scott.

As they got closer to the Argent house, Lydia called Allison on speakerphone.

"Lydia says we're coming to get you."

"Please don't. I'm sure he's on his way, he's only twenty six minutes late."

"To bad. Lydia gets what Lydia wants." Olivia spoke from experience 

"You hear that? First it's only twenty six minutes late, then it's he only hits me when he's drunk. Slippery slope Allison. Slippery slope."

"I'm sure that's a bit of an exaggeration." Olivia said rolling her eyes

"We're picking you up."

"Noo."

Olivia noticed the car slowing down and looked out her window to see Allison standing in the driveway.

 Jackson rolled down his window as Allison neared the car.

"Lydia gets what Lydia wants." did I not just say that less than two minutes ago?"

Everyone seemed to ignore her.

 "Come on get in. We can stop by  his house and se if he's there."

Lydia perked to the window once seeing Allison had gotten a text.

"Is that him with the best explanation as to why he's half a freaking hour late?"

"Ya. Thanks to him I was distruptly dragged away from watching Arrested Development on Netflix, so it better be a damn good one." Olivia had recently discovered the four season show on Netflix, finding it hilarious. (A/n: literally one of my favorite shows, you should check it out)

"Not exactly."

"What does that mean?"

 "He's at the school."

...

Olivia, Allison, and Jackson stepped out of the car looking at the school.

"What are we doing here anyway?"

"All I got was this." Allison showed them both the text she got from Scott.

Meet me at the school. URGENT

-Scott

"Little bitch didn't even apologize for being late." Olivia said, causing Jackson to let out a laugh. Lydia somewhat glared from inside the car. She sometimes questioned whether Jackson and Olivia had a thing for each other. It would make sense considering they dated in freshman year for a couple months. However the relationship didn't work so they broke up mutually.

Deciding to break their gaze, Lydia interrupted, "They lock the doors at night you know."

"That one's open."

"You don't need me to state the obvious right?" 

"So the bitch broke into school. Charming."

"No, pretty obvious."

 "Well, I'm coming with you Allison because no way in hell i'm letting you go in there alone."

"Do you want me to come with you guys?" Jackson asked only looking at Olivia

 "Mmm, it's okay." Allison replied for Olivia, since all she was doing was looking at Jackson. Both girls turned to walk inside.

 "Hey Olivia..." Both girls faced him

"...And Allison..."

 Olivia held back a laugh as she could have swore he looked worried for them.

"You have this look on your face like you're about to say 'Be careful'."

"I am."

"Since when do you give a shit?"

"Funny Olivia." he passed Allison a flashlight

 "What?"

 "That concerned look on you, I've never seen it before."

"Well I'm concerned."

"I used to see it in freshman year, until we broke up because you lost all emotion. I wonder why it's returned."

"Wait-" Allison began realizing what she had just said 

"Yeah, we dated in freshman. Long story."

"I would never had guessed that."

"Anyways-"

"Don't worry." Allison began shining the light on her face.

"We'll be right back."

So, Allison and Olivia made their way into the dark halls of Beacon Hills High, not seeing the door shut behind them.

"So you and Jackson dated."

"Yeah before him and Lydia did."

"Do you still have feeling for him?"

"I mean, I used to. But something changed this year. I don't think I do anymore."

"So Lydia dated him even though you still liked him?"

"Yeah, but it's whatever."

Allison could all that she was lying. It obviously affected the girl when Lydia started dated Jackson.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No, it's I just have to get over it."

...

Olivia was getting somewhat frightened as her and Allison walked into the pool area. She kept hearing sounds while they were walking, plus everywhere they went would be pitch blank if it wasn't for the flashlight Allison was holding.

Olivia jumped as Allison's phone rang, putting her hand to her heart.

"Hey. I can't seem to find them." Allison send into the phone

"Can we just leave I'm getting scared." Olivia asked, the other girl shushing her in return

"Okay give me a second I'll be right there."

"Come on." she took Olivia's hand.

"Are we leaving?" Definitely 

Again, Allison's phone rang. "Now who is it?"

"Stiles." Allison said skeptically.

"I didn't think you two were friends."

"I mean, we aren't really."

"Stiles?"

"No it's me. Where are you?" Scot said into the phone

Olivia zoned out of their conversation, thinking no importance to it.

 Olivia didn't even realize Allison start to run off. Finally hearing the door open, she looked over to see Allison practically gone.

She groaned, "Allison!"

Olivia followed Allison being because she was too far ahead to catch up. Finally reaching the door connecting to the lobby Allison had gone through moments before, she pushed herself in.

"And Lydia and Olivia, what's going on?" Olivia heard making her way in.

"Olivia." Stiles heart dropped seeing her here. Just being at the school put her life in danger, and he definitely didn't want that for her.

Right as Olivia got situated, Allison's phone rang yet again.

"Where are you?" Right as the question was asked, Lydia and Jackson barged through the doors.

"Finally. Can we go now?"

"What she said."

Suddenly, loud noises were heard from above them in the ceiling.

"That's not normal."

"Run!"

They all sprinted off, looking to find the closest open room, finally filing into the cafeteria. Olivia tried her hardest to ignore the sound coming from behind her. Whatever the noises were coming from was not human.

Everyone, with the exception of Stiles and Olivia started to push things against the door. Stiles, because he noticed the wall of windows and figured this was not a place to stay. Olivia, because she was currently freaking out and couldn't snap herself out of the trance she was in.

"What was that? Scott what was that?"

"What came out of the ceiling."

"Will you just help me? The chairs stack the chairs!"

"Guys? Can we just wait a second? You guys listen to me." However, no one did

"Can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking." Everyone kept stacking things up against the door though (except Olivia)

 Finally Olivia had enough, snapping out of her trance she yelled, "Stop!"

Everyone stopped and looked at Olivia, she gestured for Stiles to say what he was meaning to.

"Okay. Nice work. Really beautiful job everyone. Now, what should me do to the twenty foot wall of windows?"

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I am freaking out here. And I would like to know what's going on."

"You're not the only one."Olivia said under her breathe

"Scott?" he just shrugged her off and moved next to Stiles.

"Somebody killed the janitor."

"Wait what?" Olivia just wanted to go home, but now she was faced with the news of there being murder in the exact building she was standing in.

"Yeah the janitor is dead."

 "What is he talking about? is this a joke?"

"Why would he joke about that?" Olivia looked at Allison strangely 

 "Who killed him?"

"No, no, no, This is supposed to be over. The mountain lion killed-"

"Don't you get it? there wasn't a mountain lion." Jackson snapped at Lydia

"Who was it? What does he want?" Olivia noticed that Allison looked like she was about to cry.

 "What's happening?" 

When there was no answer, Allison yelled, "Scott!"

"Okay can we realize a bit? Who said that Scott has all the answers?" Olivia looked to Allison, but was ignored

"I don't know! I just... If we go out there, he's going to kill us."

 "Us? He's gonna kill us?"

"Who? who is it?"

"It's Derek. It's Derek Hale."

Olivia would've believed him, except when she looked at Stiles' face, she could tell that Scott was lying.

"Derek killed the janitor?"

"Are you sure?"

"I saw him."

"The mountain lion..."

"No, Derek killed them."

"All of them?"

"Yeah, starting with his own sister."

"And the bus driver?"

"And the guy at the video store!"

"It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now,  he's going to kill us too."

"Call the cops."

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean no, do you wanna hear it in Spanish? Noh. Look Derek killed three people, we don't know what he's armed with."

"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department. Call him."

'I'm calling." Lydia took out her phone

"No Lydia, would you just hold on a second?" He made his way over to Lydia, however Jackson stopped him.

"Yes we're at Beacon Hills high school. We're trapped and we need you to... But... She hung up on me."

"The police hung up on you?"

"She said that they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break in to the high school. She said if I called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested."

"Okay then call again."

"No, they won't trace a cell. The, they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here."

"What the... What... What is this? Why does Derek want to kill us? Why is he killing anyone?"

"Why would any of us have those answers?" Olivia yelled back, speaking up for once

 As Allison shot her a glare, she moved back into Jackson's side, causing Stiles to roll his eyes.

 "Why is everyone looking at me?" Scott asked. It seemed as everyone, besides Stiles and Olivia, expected him to have every answer.

"Is he the one that sent her the text?"

"No! I mean, I don't know!"

"Is he the one that called the police?"

"I don't know!" He yelled at Allison, though it wasn't really his fault, considering everyone was asking him insane questions he wouldn't have the answer to.

 "All right, why don't we just back off the throttle here, yeah?" Olivia watched as Stiles pulled Scott to the side to talk.

With so many different thoughts running through her mind, Olivia sat on the desk to get a breather.

"You alright?" She looked up to see Jackson standing in front of her.

"Besides being in the same building as a psychotic killer? Yeah, peachy."

"You need to learn to cut back on the sarcasm."

"Thanks for the advice, I'll take it under consideration." Jackson playfully scoffed, and moved towards her side.

"Shouldn't you be comforting your girlfriend?"

"You used to be my girlfriend." Olivia glared at him

"Not anymore."

"So? I can't check up on you?" she shrugged

Jackson looked at the boys standing off in the distance, having enough.

"Okay assheads! New plan. Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?"

"He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to, just call him"

"Truth?" Olivia asked, however was ignored, again.

"Alright give me the phone." Jackson sped over to Stiles reaching out, but Stiles turned around punching him in the face. 

"Jackson! Are you okay?" Allison ran right over to him.

Olivia walked over to Stiles. "Are you alright?" she asked softly

Stiles stared at her amazement, but then realized what he had to do.

"Um, yeah." He took out his phone, calling his dad

 "Dad, hey it's me. And it's your voicemail. Look, I need you to call me back now. Like, right now."

Olivia jumped as something started to bang on the doors.

 "We're at the school, okay? We're at the school."

"The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell."

"Which only goes up!"

"Up is better than here."

So, they all sprinted to the door, running up the stairs. The only problem was, Olivia's shoes slowed her down. There was no way she'd make it in them. So multitasking, she took them off while running up. This also caused her to fall behind even more then before. Once she made it to the top, everyone was gone and out of sight.

"No. Fuck!" She yelled

She ran down a hall, hearing the predator near closer. Hearing a bang come from behind her, she turned around, immediately regretting it. What was in front of here definitely wasn't Derek Hale.

Tears were flowing down her cheeks as the strange monster sped at her. A sob released from her mouth as the thing knocked her to the ground. Olivia had never been as nearly scared in her entire life then she was now. 

On top of her was the Alpha, Peter Hale. He traced his claw done her face, smiling to himself as she whimpered. As he raised his claws up in the air to scratch her throat. He stopped. His eyes held recognition. He just didn't know from where. 

Hesitantly, the alpha brought his claws down. With one final look, he got off the young girl, and sprinted down the halls.

...

Just like my other chapters, this is unedited cause I'm lazy af. Sorry if this chapter was really messy, I felt as I just dropped things throughout it.

If you read one of my other stories, The Salvatore's Infatuation, I'm currently writing the next chapter because I know I haven't updated it in a while.

As for The Princess Bride, I haven't really had the drive to write it lately, so It's going to be incredibly slow updates. The same for Unexpectedly Expecting and Remember Me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 142K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...
143K 3K 39
🎵 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮🎵 Alexander argent, the twin sister to Allison argent As far as normal could be...
44.9K 1.1K 53
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...
448K 18.7K 40
Stiles never fit in with all of the other kids. He was, well he wasn't that different, he was just like them. People did call him Wolf Boy though...