Mr. Styles

By PinklyFunk

"Harry what are you doing?" He pulled his head from my shoulder, still holding onto me,our lips almost touch... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Quick Authors Note (Please Read!)

Chapter 24

3.1K 141 22
By PinklyFunk

Louis

Who knew that running a business could be so complicated. Yes I knew that it wasn't easy, but with Harry being out sick and me having to take his place. It's defiantly no sunshine and rainbows. Not only was I doing his work but I also still had to take care of the responsibilities of my job. I sort of just mashed them together.

"Mr. Tomlinson?"

I looked up to see Martha. She had a vanilla envelope in her hand. More work.

"Don't worry, this isn't more work." She chuckled I smile relieved.

"This envelope is for Mr. Styles only so he'll have to worry about it when he comes back."

She handed me the envelope before twisting on her ruby red heels to leave. She is the only women I've seen who can pull off pumps that red. I looked at the envelope. It was sealed shut and had some kind of strange stamp on it, it must be really important. It wasn't that big either, about the size of a birthday card maybe. I shrugged as I placed it in my top drawer, placing a mental reminder in my head to tell him about it and where I had-placed it.

I looked at the time hopping  it'd be almost time to go. Turns out it was but not as close as I wanted to, I still had about and hour. I looked at the small mess I had made across his desk. I could finish all of this and get a little ahead if I could just focus. Doing this makes me grateful for the job I have. It's a lot, but not this much.

Harry

I haven't been sick like this for years.

And I hate it

There was absolutely nothing I could do and I've tried watching this movie twice now but I somehow manage to fall asleep when it gets to the middle and wake up to the credits having no idea what happened. I decided to turn the TV off, there wasn't any point in trying to continue to watch. I rubbed my face. God I feel terrible. I pulled a tissue box and blew my nose.

"That's disgusting" I say as I pull the tissue away getting a glimpse of all the mucus that came out and throwing in in the trash bin next to me. I laid back pulling the blankets all the way to my chin. I figured I could sleep until Louis got home.

"Fuck"

I couldn't even breath out of my nose, this is terrible.

My eyes shit open as I heard something vibrating.

Bss
Bss
Bss

I looked around and on the night stand behind me it's Louis's phone. I ignored it at first but it kept vibrating. I rolled over and picked it up.

(1) Missed Call From:
Stacey

Text From: Stacey

Text From: Stacey

Who is Stacey?

I set his phone down, I didn't want to be like that, I'm sure that it's nothing, that's she's nothing. I turned back over and closed eyes.

Who is she?

Louis

When I was stepped into the house it was such a relief. I shrugged off my jacket and laid it on the couch. I walked up the stairs and untied my tie as I did. I never really liked suits, especially when I'd go to church as a kid.

It was terrible.

When I reached the door, I opened it it slowly and just as I had suspected, Harry was fast asleep. I watched his body rise up and down from his deep slow breathing. He must've been sleeping all day. I walked passed him and into his closet. Taking off the rest of the suit, hanging it up. I grabbed on of his shirts and a pair of wears that were way way to big for me, but I was warm and comfortable. When I walked out I noticed my phone sitting on the nightstand. I hadn't realized that I'd left it. I picked it up and my screen was loaded with notifications as usual. What was unusual was the text and missed calls from Stacey.

Stacey.

We haven't talked in months. I unlocked my phone, pressing my messages to see what she had sent.

Text from Stacey:
Hey! I know this is strange because we haven't talked in so long...but I was hoping maybe you'd want to grab some lunch sometime? Catch up? I have so much to tell you.

Text from Stacey:
Are you there?

I stared at the text. She was right it had been a while since we had spoken. And I don't believe we had left our friendship on a good note.

Me:
How does Tomorrow sound?

It only took a few minutes before she responded back.

Stacey:
Sounds lovely :)

I locked my phone and set it back onto the night stand. I climbed in the bed next to Harry he was so warm. I knew I'd probably get sick because my immune system is a wussy, but I just wanted to be underneath him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sound of his small snores. Although my body was fast asleep, my head was wild with things to happen on tomorrow. It's going be wild, just wild.

Harry

"Harry there is no way that your going to work today."

"Louis I'm going to be fine I feel better than ever."

"Your still congested I can hear it in your voice"

"I'm fine" I chuckled

"I promise" I placed my hand on my heart assuring him that I was indeed fine, just a little stuffed nose, nothing else.

"Harry."

"Lou."

He crossed his hands over his chest and gave me that look. He so protective.

"Fine." He says

I smile taking small steps until I was directly in front of him. His eyes looked up into mine, although he still had a look of disapproval on his face.

"Thank you."

"Yeah yeah, come let's go before we're late."

I follow behind him.

"Late? I'm never late."

He shakes his head.

~
When we get to the office, I greeted with hellos from everyone. It put a smile on my face. At least no one sees me as some sort of dictator like  Adolf Hitler. We walked down the corridor leading to our offices.

"Oh! I almost forgot to tell you, Martha came by and gave me an envelope, it's something private for you. I set in the top drawer I think. If it isn't in there it's in one of them." He chuckled, I smiled.

"Thank you, I'll see you at lunch."

"Oh, actually I'm going out with an old friend today. Just to catch up."

I paused for a quick second. Could it be Stacey?

"Alright well then I see you later then." I gave a small smile before entering my office, he entered his. I sat down in my chair, only to plop down. My seat was lower than usual.

Louis. I thought

He probably had to adjust the seat. I smiled to myself.

What's wrong with me?

I looked at everything that was on my desk. It was all nicely staked, everything was in line. He even had a small stack sitting in the middle with a small sticky note saying,

Didn't finish, sorry :(

My lord

I opened up my top drawer and sure enough there was a small vanilla folder sitting in there as Louis said there would be (or one of these drawers) I pulled it out immediately recognizing the stamp placed on top. It was from Liam. I opened it and took out a card that had gold lining.

Your invited to Liam's
Winter Ball
February 27, 2017
8pm- midnight
E Sabroth Ave 2978

Considering all the masks decorations I assumed it was masquerade themed. Liam does these balls every year. I've gone to all of them, there actually really fun, very beautiful.

I'd love to take him to this

I placed the card back into the envelope and in the drawer for safe keeping. I'll figure something out.

I logged onto my computer and began looking through my mail, there was so much. I'd almost wished I was still sick but then there would be just more work to do.

~

As the hours passed I was able to get through everything that Louis couldn't finish and a head start on some other things. I was even able to go through all the applications picking my top 3.

Kelly JosLand

James Hollgan

Zayn Malik

As much as I didn't like Zayn in the picture I couldn't doubt that his work was amazing and he could really bring profit to the company.
I'd decided that I'd let Louis look through them and whom ever he'd choose I'd what I'll go with.

"Harry?"

I looked up to see Louis peeping in.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm off to lunch, I'll be back in an hour." He smiled cheekily.

I nodded, " I'll see you in an hour."

He closed the door.

Stacey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.1K 27
And then he kissed her, like her lips were air and he couldn't breathe.
Breathe By M. S.

Fanfiction

492K 7.2K 81
" Dont leave me okay?" He breathed, voice barley audible " Okay" She whispered back " Promise?" He pressed his forehead to hers and stared deeply int...
15.1K 580 30
(COMPLETED) "Ruby you need to leave". "No" our chests falling and rising impossibly fast. "Not until you tell me how much you want me agai...
2.4K 5 34
"I'm sorry for saying what I said but I'm not apologizing for my feelings. When you meet the one, you know. If you don't feel the same then that's ok...