The Secrets We Keep: Skybrine...

Por walkedintoatree

After one year of being away from his friends because of training he goes back to find himself fighting one o... Más

Obsidian
Reunion
Team crafted is back
The Secret
Too close
Flash back
The forgotten Secret
The problem
The battle
The unknown truth
Another Reunion
The unknown
A mystery
A dream to never forget
The magic library
Sticks and stones
A prophecy told
Trapped
The hunt for portals
Months
So close yet so far
Enchantments
Time
Secrets
Found
Free
Back
Epilogue
Sequel is out!!!

Home

552 23 6
Por walkedintoatree

Sky's POV

I smiled. I felt safe. I didn't feel as if something was lurking in the shadows watching me. I felt free, like a heavy wight that was taken off of my shoulders. I gave a soothing relaxed sigh. I stood up straight so that I wasn't leaning on my father anymore.

It looks like he's been through a lot. But on the bright side he doesn't look as pal as he used to. I felt something nudge my hand. I looked down to see Phantom. He was looking at me with a warm smile. I returned the smile and he sat down and leaned on me. I smiled to myself.

I looked back up to dad who just looked happy to be back in this dimension. And I can't blame him, I'm happy to be back in this dimension as well. Reaper came over and smiled at us, revealing some sharp teeth. He said something it what sounded like Ender tongue. Dad nodded and they walked off talking.

"Aww their friends." Phantom said. I chuckled. "Oh, how's he going to explain to EndFire that there's a new favourite." Phantom joked. "I think that their just friends." I said chuckling a bit. "Anyways I don't think Reaper would want to have an 'owner' kind of thing."

"Ya your probably right." Phantom nodded. "But even if he did want an owner I don't think he'd go for Hero."

"I was thinking the same thing." I said. "Ya I'm thinking he would go with Seto." Phantom said. "Or EnderBrine." I added. Phantom nodded in agreement. I gave a small chuckle.

"Brotherly? I wouldn't even begin to call him that."

I heard someone practically yell. It sounded like uncle 303. I looked over to where I heard it. Which was where dads portal room was. There was shadows on the floor in the hall. They started small but got bigger and bigger.

  And in the door way was Uncle 303. And he looked mad. "At least he helped us get Hero back." Uncle Steve said calmly as he came up behind 303. "Maybe so. But if you haven't clued in yet, he's the one that started all this!" 303 yelled as he turned to look at Steve.

   He opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it. Obviously knowing now wasn't the time. "He's the one who did this to his own nephew and brother." 303 continued through clenched teeth. He narrowed his eyes at Steve and walked over to the wall and punched it.

It cracked slightly, and when he moved his fist there was a dent in the wall. "You saw how Hero looked when we got him out." 303 said facing his brothers. "His eyes are visible, he's paler then usual, his wrists are red and swollen, and don't tell me you didn't notice that giant gash on his shoulder!" He whisper yelled.

"And that gash has been there for a couple months. It's also been cut by a sword with an enchantment, and with wither on it. And on top of all that! It hasn't healed yet!" He half yelled as he named everything off with his fingers.

"We know Entity." Uncle Null said looking down. "It's not something we could miss."

303 sighed as he looked down, then took a breath as he looked back up to his siblings. "Listen, I don't care if he's one year older, or if he's ten years older he's my brother and I care about him." He said, his voice cracking slightly.

"W-we don't know what happened to our parents, but I'm pretty sure the worst has crossed our minds before." 303 said with a raspy voice. He took a shaky breath. "We already lost them, I don't want to lose him. Especially when we know the reason. And when we could have saved him."

He pulled his hood over his face more making it so you couldn't even see the slightest bit of detail of his face. The only thing being visible was his blood red eyes. That seemed to glow in the darkness.

"Entity we won't lose him, his doing fine." Steve said a little hesitantly. "He's not bleeding, and his arm doesn't seem to be broken, but we will get him patched up whether he likes it or not." Uncle EnderBrine said.

303 narrowed his eyes. He leaned against the wall and put his hands in his sweater pockets. "Ya but we don't know what that stupid head did to him." 303 commented, saying something under his breath in Swedish right after.

"We'll get it out of him." Null said softly. 303 scoffed. "Ya good luck, the only person who could get anything out of him was-" he stopped himself. They all gave sad looks. "He'll tell us when he's ready." EnderBrine said.

"Ya, and when will that be?" 303 questioned under his breath. "When he's ready." EnderBrine repeated. 303 looked at EnderBrine. "I said that under my breath how did you hear me."

"I have enhanced hearing remember? Half Enderman in case you forgot." EnderBrine said.

I heard talking from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to find Reaper and Dad. I looked back to my uncles, then back to dad. I walked over to dad, Phantom following. "Oh there they are, I thought they'd want out of these tunnels by now." Dad said as he looked to his siblings.

"Ya I know I want out of here." Phantom said as he shuffled his wings. "I can't open my wings to full length in here."

We all chuckled. "Ya, I'll get them." Dad said as he started walking over to them. "Hey are we gonna leave, or are we just gonna live in here for now on?" Dad said as he was about 4 blocks away from his brothers.

They all walked over to him. "Ya we can leave." Null said. "I've wanted to leave these tunnels ever since we got you out of there." 303 said. "Alright. Then let's go, cause if you don't I will drag you." Dad said as he started walking towards me, Phantom and Reaper.

My uncles followed and they all past us. My friends came a little after them. "So we are leaving now?" Ian asked. I nodded. "Ok sweet." Mitch said. I smiled and started walking in the direction my Dad and uncles went.

Phantom came up beside me, looked at me and smiled. I returned the smile. I looked ahead of me and saw that dad and my uncles had stopped in a 'dead end'. We walked up to them. "I know it's here somewhere." 303 said as he went from wall to wall.

Dad raised an eyebrow, and tapped a block that was right beside him. The wall disappeared revealing another tunnel. 303 gave a quick sigh. "I knew it was there all along, I was juuuuuuust....... Testing you! Yes that's it, testing you, heh heh." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Ya sure you did." Dad said as he started down the tunnel. "I did too!" 303 said as he ran after his brother. "Oh Entity." Null sighed as he followed. The rest of us followed as we gave quiet chuckles.

Le time skip

      Me and my friends were chatting when I noticed my Dad and uncles had stopped. I looked over to see that we had reached the end of the tunnel. I smiled. I saw that Dad opened the secret door and walked out. We all walked out of the tunnel and into the other.

  Phantom jumped side to side in excitement. I looked to the front and saw the entrance of the tunnel, or well the exit. I looked at my friends, they all seemed excited. I smiled wider and looked ahead of me again.

I kept looking at the exit of the tunnels. It was suspenseful honestly, and knowing every step you take is a step closer to the outside world.

I looked to the exit again. We were only a couple blocks away! I looked to my side to look at Phantom, but he wasn't there, And neither was Reaper. I stopped in my tracks, letting my friends walk past me.

I looked behind me, and there they were. Reaper was sitting down and Phantom was standing beside him. I started walking towards them, and stopped a block away. I looked over to everyone else. They had all stopped and were looking at us.

But that's going to happen, when someone stops it only take a bit until another person notices and then everyone stops! "Reaper what's wrong?" Phantom asked softly. I looked to Reaper. He looked up to Phantom then back down.

"I can't go out there." He practically whispered. I heard everyone walk closer towards us. "How come?" Phantom asked as he sat down. "It's forbidden with my species." Reaper said as he started drawing circles on the stone.

"And the only SC's that can go out there are the M.W.R's" Reaper sighed. M.W.R's? What's that? And SC's? Is that short for Shadow Creatures? I thought. No one seemed to question Reaper about this.

"Why can't the rest of you go outside?" Jason asked. "Because of something that happened awhile ago." Reaper said as he looked up. "A war that happened between Human and Shadow Creature."

"Reaper, you do know that the war was two thousand years ago, right?" Dad asked softly. Reaper looked completely confused. "No, I didn't, our elders never told us that." Reaper started. "They only told us about what happened, and the way they tell it makes it sound like it happened yesterday."

Reaper sighed as he looked back down. It was silent for a while. Maybe just over five minutes of silence. "All my life, so far, I've been told that humans could never be trusted, to never go outside, never leave the tunnels." Reaper said as he looked up.

"But when I met you guys, you took me in as if I was one of you." He continued. "And if I know, and I do know, you guys aren't bad, and apparently the war has been over for two thousand years."

We chuckled at the way he said the last part. "And if I know myself, then I know I've wanted to go outside my whole life that I've been in these tunnels." Reaper said with a smile. "So I'm coming with you guys!" He said as he got up.

We all smiled. "Then let's go!" I said excitedly. Everyone else smiled and started for the exit. Phantom got up and stood beside Reaper. He put his wing around Realer as they walked. "Don't worry, I'll show you everything you need to know about the outside world." Phantom said.

Reaper laughed a bit. "Ya I think I'll need some advice."

I smiled and looked at the exit. We were right there. It's so close, we could touch it. In fact dad tapped a block and the tunnel opened, revealing green grass on a warm sunny day. You could feel the fresh air rushing in the tunnels.

And you could smell it. Fresh air, that's something I've missed. When I was in that dimension it was dark and it felt misty, thick, and dusty, so it didn't give a good impression on the air.

Everyone stood where they were for a minute or two, then rushed out like something was chasing them. I ran out as well, wanting to get the warmth from the sun. Once I got outside I felt the different texture. Going from a hard surface to a little bit less harder, but soft and a little squishy.

I looked around, my sunglasses falling down on my nose as I did so. All the colours! No more plain colours, just beautiful colours. "Sunlight, haven't seen that in quite awhile." Ty said with a satisfied sigh.

I smiled and looked up to the sky. The sun was still rising and the sky was a perfect blue, with no clouds what so ever. I sighed in relief. I looked around for Phantom and Reaper. I spotted them quickly considering Phantoms a bright yellow.

Reaper was looking at the grass and admiring it. I noticed that Reapers coat colour was a dark blue. Huh learn something new everyday.

Phantom was jumping around with his wings out. He jumped up on a small hill and jumped off while he flapped his wings. He took flight. He flew into the air and then dived down and landed softly beside Reaper.

Reaper smiled and ran around as he laughed. Phantom ran after him laughing as well. I smiled a warm smile. I looked over to everyone else. My friends had collapsed on the ground and were just laying there.

My dad and uncles were talking and of course Phantom and Reaper were playing around chasing each other. I just stood where I was, admiring the scenery that I've missed for so long.

This is what free is. To be out of that dimension, to be out of the darkness! To be in the sunlight, and to be in this dimension, and to be with my friends and family. That's what free is to me right now.

Phantom and Reaper ran over to me and stood beside me. I smiled as I looked at them. I felt an arm go around me. I looked to my side to see dad. He put his arm around me and was smiling at me. I smiled back.

I was no longer trapped. Where I had nothing. I was here, I was home.

___________________________
Hey guys! I'm sorry this took so long to come out, school had been a pain.

But I got the chapter out, yay!
But this is also one of the last chapters of this book. I'm sorry for such shot notice. But there will be a sequel!!

And I guess that's all so I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.8K 367 14
When a trip to the End goes terribly wrong, Team Crafted found themselves in a peculiar situation...when the hybrids guardians of Minecraft arise at...
17.6K 578 18
Jason goes missing all of a sudden. His friends go out and look for him. Sky finds something that he hope would never come back. Jason was infected b...
13.4K 550 24
Zathe is convince that he has to avenged Seto's death. By doing that he will kill Sky and Midnight. But he has a different way to kill them. But will...
25K 1.1K 23
Adam, Ty, and Jason are just normal Minecraftians, playing around, hanging out with friends. Until these suited men come in and try to take away Adam...